• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAPAN FOX

Smash Cadet
anyone who's picked pikachu probably isn 't

:p
I Lol'd.

As for people coming to my house, we have 3 setups tops, would need two more Wii's though for the other 2 TV's. Anyone we can fit in there is welcome, the 3rd TV IS in a different room though.

For location/timing/whatever just text my cell (780-991-1200, think i posted that somewhere before but w/e). No its not a trick to get you to call 911.

If someone brought a powerbar and another TV we could fit a 4th TV in but it'd be on the floor and thats getting a bit strange anyway. Think one week i had 11 people over LOL.

But yeah, we can fit...i dunno, 6-8 people in one room with the two TV's, and the other room is bigger, about the same seating, but only one TV.

And if you dont like messy houses GTFO or start cleaning >.> LOL.

LONGEST POST EVAR FROM ME.
BACK TO THE LURK-CAVE.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Attempt? I'd be impressed if you ****ed up stir fry, to be honest.

:005:
Yeah, uh... You just put meat and veggies in a frying pan, Mike. Stir-fry is pretty much impossible to **** up, unless you forget about it for 20 minutes or something.

Also, I linked the crews from December, and your channel, Mike.

:106: wtf lamesauce...

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Montreal steak spice, dude. It's the best spice for any kind of meat, and goes great with a lot of veggies (I like it with beans, bok choy, onions, etc...).

By the way, how's rez and everything there? You gonna be cooking often?

T-block

B2B TST
i have montreal steak spice ^_^ haven't used it yet, but i'm super excited to =x

res is all right... definitely live-able. i'm gonna try to cook more... saves money, and it's something i do wanna be able to do, so why not

today i got paid $36 for eating cinnamon buns (which were free) and watching soccer

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
....why is it EVERY time I come here, we reach another REALLY random talk topic.....though, everything said about that steak spice is true, its SO good. No trolling.

Btw, did anyone bother taking that TV I left there, wasnt mine and I didnt feel like dragging it back with me, but its a nice little TV to have around

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUyaBEaFI-4

Melty Blood Actress Again's OST is pretty **** sweet too. So awesome that a Japanese import game actually snuck in and is a main event of EVO 2010. It's a really good and deep fighting game too. If you guys get magic swap for your PS2s and whatnot, find the game and any of you fighting game fans should try it out.

The music is pretty awesome.

/end Type-Moon enabling

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Dude, sweet! How'd ya do?

I use Arcueid Brunestud all the way.

[EDIT]

When I get my PS2 modded with a flip-top cover to play imports, we should hang out and play. Help boost the scene (there is one here lol)

JAPAN FOX

Smash Cadet
Lol, every friday man, after 6ish, although my work is kinda random so sometimes its later. If you show up by 7 or so (whenever my dad finishes) there's pizza and wings, and my goodie cupboards are always full of goodies (just ask...well half the people in this thread >.>) Just call/text me if you wanna come over, i can give you my address and stuff, cell number's a few posts up.

Edit: Some saturdays too, although thats not guaranteed like fridays, have to call around for that.

JAPAN FOX

Smash Cadet
Um, there isn't really anywhere to sleep except for the two couches, (which are pretty dirty like the rest of my house, nobody can say i didnt warn them :p) but I could ask my dad I suppose.

Limeee

Smash Champion
lol i just played melee for like 3 hours with sean

sean should join the melee scene <3

and i totally got in **** for not having a ride home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom