• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
......... god **** IT.

... do you mean Jack as in KillL0ck Jack? Or a new Jack that I don't know about or have forgotten about.

Because I'm going to get a ride with you and I'll just drive into Jack's. LOL

[EDIT]

Dude, Jake. Why so far out god ****. It'd be like driving to Fort Saskatchewan all over again.

[EDIT #2]

Keith, you think it'd be cool if you gave me a ride too? You'd just have to pick me up with Jack.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Just talked to my parents about me going, and they said it was too short of notice for me to go.
Awwww, but it's two days~

I'M SORRY

I'LL JUST GO BACK IN TIME 10 YEARS AND TELL MY PARENTS TO BUY A HOUSE IN ST ALBERT OR SOME S*** INSTEAD FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE

geez

:005:
St. Albert is still really far out... Get a home on the south-side, kthxbai~

[EDIT #2]

Keith, you think it'd be cool if you gave me a ride too? You'd just have to pick me up with Jack.
Yeah, I can pick you up from Jack's. (car is full, with Brandon, Jack, Victor, and a TV or two)

I added Keith on facebook and he declined

thanks bro =(
I just re-sent it. I just got a random request from some Tyler dude, with no explanation or anything... LOL~

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Again, TVs are not that important to me. I've got 3 good ones. ^.^ If somebody else wants to come, that spot would probably be better off being used for them rather than the TVs. If only your car comes, the TVs probably wouldn't even be used. =P

I do need Wiis though. BRING WIIS

:005:

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I'll bring mine. No TV, then. Wooo~

I'll be leaving around 3-3:30pm (depends on how long Germany vs. Ghana takes), arriving at Jake's sometime before 5pm.

We may also bring food, unless that's covered, too~

Also, others should come. Even though Jake lives IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, it'll still be fun.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
**** you guys for brawling in the middle of the week when i can't come!

P.S. Sean i'll be there this friday so hopefully more ppl besides Jamie show up this time haha

P.P.S. Room is booked GSB 559 for July 10, also Mike Wong someone from student group services happens to somehow know you from Tempo school. Does the name Kelin Flanagan ring a bell?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
you know what, i'd be down with 2 MM

1 with GaW and 1 with Ness =p

I beat icy's and jamie's mk with ness before. I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE MATCH UP.
lolno, unless you count when I quit after you took the 1st stock, but I wanted to play the world's greatest player. $5 MM my MK vs your Ness? =)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
teh icy come to this

$5 my snake vs your MK Bo3
If I go I need housing and stuff, and I also would take Greyhound, so I'm kind of useless for driving anyone anywhere. =P

Also my MK sucks and you would violate me. =( I just have a score to settle with Victra. =P

I would do DDD vs Snake though, but it might be gay for you.

Limeee

Smash Champion
if u came, i would play you in friendlies and decide about a snake vs d3 match

i know its not in D3's favor, but i'm unfamiliar about the matchup

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Y'know, Brandon. It would be infinitely easier for you if you just drove to my place, instead of Jack's. I live 15 min away from you~

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
dedede can't kill snake

D3 also gets out camped
wtf? dedede can kill snake just fine. also dedede is hard to kill just like snake, and has stupid disjointed and super long lasting hitboxes + cg on snake = snake off stage= **** timez

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
on the snake boards we decided that its only 45:55

D3 has an advantage, but a tiny one at that

what is dedede gonna kill with? uptilt? his best way of getting kills is edgeguards

snake can **** over D3's recovery as much as he can with ours
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267200
(lol thread derail)

EDIT: and @ fiji, my D3 is awful LOL
lol jamie. when you're fighting snake *with any character, your best way of getting a kill is edgeguarding/juggling. uptilt is just a bonus for dedede, snake gets worn down and loses momentum quickly when he keeps getting thrown off again, and again, and again until he makes a mistake and dies for it. the more you reset the situation against snake, the easier it is for you to see his recovery habits and capitalize with uptilt.

it's still 60:40 imo but too many dedede's fish for grab too much and get punished for it.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
..... dude seriously? Keith, what's your address?

3 Marmot Avenue to your place... Let's see the driving distance between Spruce and Edmonton. Cuz that'd be really convenient.

[EDIT]

Also. Dedede has a distinct advantage over Snake. It's 60:40 for certain.

[EDIT #2]

Also, I'll be back on the PR next update. Count on it.

Limeee

Smash Champion
well jack, i guess i'll take your word for it.

it just seems like a momentum based match, sometimes i see snake ******, and sometimes d3 ******

also, both are fat

EDIT: i still don't consider it an auto **** match up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom