• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeee

Smash Champion
so attendance list?

dan
mike w.?
Dim and the twins ? (and sounds like an awesome band name)
luke ?

mark come to this

EDIT: heres the post for conveinance
So yeah, like he said: Who's down for a Smashing Friday, with the Super Hensel Bros.?

This Friday, our place (directions below), starting at... 3pm. We'll probably finish up around midnight or so, since everyone has to get to the tourney tomorrow morning.

Our place: 749 Haliburton Crescent NW (it's near Dim's and Japan's)
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sour...453765,-113.602667&spn=0.031995,0.090895&z=14

We will need people to bring setups (Wiis and TV's). So far, we have one Super Street Fighter IV setup, one DDR/Rock Band setup, and more importantly, only one Brawl setup.

Dan can sleep over, prolly on our luxurious couch in the basement. This way, we can pretty much guarantee he won't be late. ;P

There's room enough for others to sleep over, so it's really up to you guys if you want to, or not.

If in need of assistance, or if you're just feeling lonely, you guys can reach me at 780 292 4124.

---

Im a giant homo

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
k. and i just remembered that i might not have a ride there -.-*

im going to have to clarify with my mom but i hope i can make it.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
mikes... how many tv's do we have? i can bring a wii but ash and i don't want to bring a tv... i remember adam saying that he found 2 tv's in HUB the other day... are you bringing those?
let me know

T-block

B2B TST
We have 5 TVs at the moment (list in the OP is updated), with Jake saying he would probably bring one. Adam said he's trying to get a hold of the 2 TVs, but I haven't heard from him since yesterday.

Gerbality

Smash Journeyman
gwiz so it'll cost a little over 15 bucks total for transportation :(
It sucks cause my U-pass expires at the end of April :(

oh well XD

Gerbality

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure it costs 5 bucks to go from St. Albert to Edmonton. Actually, now that I think about it, I will only have to take the LRT going back home because there is a St. Albert bus that goes directly to the UofA, it just stops running after 5pm on weekends :(

It's not a huge deal :)

Limeee

Smash Champion
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnitt

gonna be like that one tourney again with two TVs

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
k leaving my house now. I should be there at 11:30 ish.
Bah, I wish I got more sleep last night.....

.__.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I lost to Jack after a two stock lead, and then lost falco vs snake while getting 2 stocked. That's getting ***** in my books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom