• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
mike w. start posting this thread in the PT boards and start spreading the word... use your mod influence... with school out, the possibility that more people can make the monthly is better. Jake post it in the yoshi boards or wherever you frequently post, raise the attendance... our attendance numbers are falling and the hype goes with it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Nah, I've never been there before, but I've heard awesome things about it.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
mike w. start posting this thread in the PT boards and start spreading the word... use your mod influence... with school out, the possibility that more people can make the monthly is better. Jake post it in the yoshi boards or wherever you frequently post, raise the attendance... our attendance numbers are falling and the hype goes with it.
Nobody on the Yoshi boards lives anywhere near here... v.v

:005:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
You gonna be alright with all the violence there right now?
Of course! It's not like we're going to go protest with everyone else haha
We're avoiding all of the violent hotspots, which is mainly Bangkok, and heading down south to somewhat remote tourist islands.

We won't be near any of the **** that's been going on.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey that's awesome. A couple of friends I'm traveling with are going straight to Japan after Thailand lol
I'd like to go there one day. It should be a ton of fun.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Brawl Boot Camp with Masashi, dawg. We're gonna be so awesome when we come back.

Or not, since we'll come back 2 days before the tourney, not having played smash all month...

T-block

B2B TST
Our character boards aren't terribly active - there's a couple of PTs who post in BC, but no one else in Alberta. If we want to raise attendance, we need to start hitting the local scene (ie- off smashboards), as well as encourage the older players who don't come to start coming again.

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
We need to think about using Flyers and getting the word out locally if we want to gather more attendance. I'm sure there's lots of brawlers out here in Edmonton not aware of the scene and a chunk full of people willing to try it out.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
We need to think about using Flyers and getting the word out locally if we want to gather more victims. I'm sure there's lots of suckers out here in Edmonton not aware of how bad they are and a chunk full of people willing to give us there money.
Yeah, I agree.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
We need to think about using flyers, and getting the word out locally if we want to gather more victims. I'm sure there's a lot of suckers out here in Edmonton not aware of how bad they are, and a chunk full of people willing to give Dan their money.
Fixed properly.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
ok guys before i take off just want to let you all know i booked GSB 559 (same room as May 1) for our next monthly on May 29th

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
Dan rules, I know:[ says:
*would you say you play 64?
Jack says:
*i would say 50/50 wink wink
*sometimes i do
*sometimes i don't
*wink wink
:[Dan rules, I know:[ says:
*are you a homosexual?
*like wth jack
*lol!
Jack says:
*no
*wink wink
Jack says:
*wink wink
*JUST KIDDING
*that is way too homo
Jack says:
*no man
*wink
*wink
*you should wink your eyes more bro
*helps the blood flow
*wink wink
if any of you were wondering what me and dan talk about every day

random **** wink wink

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lame :/ Anyone playing Monster hunter 3?
I am/was.

I got it on release date but haven't played it much lol
I've been busy and offline is kinda boring leaving me with little to no motivation to play.

We should try online though. I heard it's better.
A lot better.

Frio

Smash Champion
I am/was.

I got it on release date but haven't played it much lol
I've been busy and offline is kinda boring leaving me with little to no motivation to play.

We should try online though. I heard it's better.
A lot better.
Thats what I heard too. We should try it sometime.

what is it for? console or computer?
It's for the wii

MeSSi

Smash Ace
so is the may 29th monthly still on?

if it is i need a partner plz. ash we should host a smashfest, like last time and do the videos its been like 3 months geez

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
i probably wont be able to make it due to a halo tourny the same day, but if that doesnt work out then ill try and come.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i probably wont be able to make it due to a halo tourny the same day, but if that doesnt work out then ill try and come.

was i on your team or something?

i'd totally be down for halo, but not if its on the same day as brawl

well i dunno, i missed brawl so i decided to screw around against lvl 9's, and it doesn't feel the same, i have so much more freedom with mario in melee

i feel restricted in brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom