• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
that was master clutch on my part. I wish people watched that set, it was an epic comeback. got owned first game, then started to lose all hope mid second game. then i forget who, one of the twins or ash said you got this jack and then i went beast mode lol! my second wind that's for sure.

p.s: also hensel family thank you so much for housing me!! it was great!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I think 3rd game I just gave up after losing the first stock. Idk, I wasn't in the mood for trying after that. No johns or anything....

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I know, but vsing snake can be so tiring. I can never not try, I have to be focused the whole time, and like I just wasn't feeling it. I think when I was 2 stocks up on your snake I stoped using tornado, and that's what cost me the match. I figured I could just kill you, but it didn't work out.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am not saying snake isn't a ****ty character, he just demands that you have to try the whole time. If I continued to tornado and played the way I was the whole time, I would've won easily, I just got lazy and continued to stay lazy the rest of the set. Subconsciously I think I just decided to give Jack the set, and then instantly regretted it.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
No, you were punishing it pretty well at the start of the first game with ftilt (lol), then I started using it better, then I just stopped cause I wanted the match to end. Then game 3, I got that gay reflector ****, and I got way too mad, and just stopped.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol well if you think about it, I used tornado like every 5th move, and if you punished 10% of those, then I took a pretty hefty amount of damage considering how much ftilt actually does.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
man i got effin ***** in crews, played soooooo much better in brackets, i enjoyed my matches against luke and mark actually, i used to just get ***** and not even stand a chance

brningpyre

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_dEtaNx2Vc

I agree! i was born in Vancouver, and I hate Edmonton, deep down to my core. lmao.
Hey man, just 'cause it's a sh*tty city, with terrible public transit and a completely incompetent city council, doesn't mean it completely sucks. Good malls, at least, though getting to them kinda sucks (but now there's the LRT to SOUTHGATE, hoorah).

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah, Edmonton is ****.
I can't wait to move out of Alberta.

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
Oh man i know! Once i'm done uni in 2 yrs, ill go to Vancouver. CAN'T WAIT.

hmm how long do you think were all gunna play these brawl tourneys for? it's gotta end somehow. but the question is, how or when?

MeSSi

Smash Ace
hmm how long do you think were all gunna play these brawl tourneys for? it's gotta end somehow. but the question is, how or when?[/QUOTE]

DO THE EFFIN VIDS

quote fail

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh man i know! Once i'm done uni in 2 yrs, ill go to Vancouver. CAN'T WAIT.

hmm how long do you think were all gunna play these brawl tourneys for? it's gotta end somehow. but the question is, how or when?
Yeah I'm planning on moving there too! Or Victoria, not sure yet.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sorry, I'll be in Thailand. I leave May 16 and get back June 24th. No smash for me :p

You two should team tho. It'll be pretty sexy, imo.

Diddy/Yoshi raaaape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom