1. Looking for the largest Project M tournament of the summer? Register for CEO 2014 today and get in on the action! Featuring both Project M and Super Smash Brothers Melee, CEO 2014 will be one of the three largest tournaments of the summer!

2. Looking for the perfect gift for that Smasher in your life? Maybe even yourself? Use the Smashboards Store to get any awesome Smash accessories, like a Nintendo White Controller! Please check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

Riivolution Q&A and Help Thread

Discussion in 'Tutorials, FAQs & Help' started by STUFF2o, Mar 19, 2010.

1. MaxThunder

MaxThunder Smash Lord

put the brawlmods folder in rlot and copy everything in the riivolution folder into the one you made...
  2. Thunda-Moo

Thunda-Moo Smash Apprentice

Despite hours of searching I am still surprised to not find an answer to this question, so forgive me if it turns out to be really stupid after all.

We're trying to get Samus and ZSS out for the Brawl Minus Max beta, but we keep running into a filesize problem... that only occurs on Riivolution. Attempting to select Samus or Zamus causes the game to hard freeze if their combined filesize is over a certain amount. I am told this is a well-known problem, but news to me is why it's occurring on Riivolution but not Gecko. We've tested many alternative files and I am almost certain the issue is filesize. Other characters do not seem to have filesize problems. Is there a way to prevent this bug from occurring on Riivolution?

Any help is appreciated.
  3. Mariohuge

Mariohuge Smash Rookie

bumparump
    I made a thread about this, but that isn't going anywhere, from what I can tell and the fact that I tried other places.
    I've been having trouble with project M, as it never seems to load up. Yes, I'm using the 3.0 version, and that's probably the problem. I would edit the .XML myself to accommodate this, but I'm not very skilled in...well, any of that. So, is there anyone so kind as to give me a new .xml file that's compatible with Project M 3.0, yet still works as the one described on page 1?
    Sorry if I shouldn't post in here due to already making a thread, but I'm getting pretty desperate at this point, seeing as how google and other search providers helped none. Thanks in advance, to anyone who can help me.