• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I'll be standing on the side lines and making useless comments if he does come back.. I love seeing some of these, its full of win and laughs.

Ridley for Brawl, no matter what anyone else says.

-Onyx

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok everyone when he comes back on AGREE WITH HIM!! don't be sarcastic just agree with him... and we gotta cover this page up so he doesn't see this.

(Sometimes mind games can work the best...)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No if we mind game him then who knows what long term phycological effects it could have on him!...

Its what Ridley wants me to do... he told me in a (day) dream. (that i made up)

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
Actually, statistics prove you wrong. Fusion has outsold Prime world wide. So yeah, Prime sucks.
Call me heathen, but I am playing Prime and enjoying it. In fact, I think that means I must disagree with you.

Prime is just as much, if not more, of a metroid game than Fusion is.

Shuma

Smash Hero
What's with the low IQ this days? We never sayd Prime was bad, we sayd Fusion was better and it's true.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
YOU IDIOT!! GO AWAY!! YOU ARE WORSE THAN HIM!! rghhhh you had to bring this up didn't you aaaarrrrgggghhhh *run to bomb shelter*

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
He's probably from IGN/Gamefaqs or something..

WIN. epic win.
I was from Gamefaqs before I came here. I was sick of all the stuff going on there. But some people are quality posters even if they're from Gamefaqs eh? *nudge nudge*

Or maybe not.

*All above is spam*

Ridley for Brawl!

-Onyx

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
i'm confused about you guys lol.. one minute you guys are arguing, and the next we are having friendly conversations, so guys are beginnning to be like Sakurai unpredictable, but yea on topic RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!

007flash

Smash Journeyman
i'm confused about you guys lol.. one minute you guys are arguing, and the next we are having friendly conversations, so guys are beginnning to be like Sakurai unpredictable, but yea on topic RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!
Someone flamed Ridley.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Shuma needs not a pansy life, my life belongs to Ridley and ONLY to Ridley! Bwahahahahaha!.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ridley the Pokemon slayer... more like "Ridley the EVERYTHING slayer"

(Just because its crap doesn't mean its not a valid point)

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
What's with the low IQ this days? We never sayd Prime was bad, we sayd Fusion was better and it's true.
Was that to me, or someone else? I just quoted Gypsy saying Prime sucked.

And Prime 1 > Fusion, for realz.

Shuma

Smash Hero
That's just like your opinion dude... 'cause the metroid fanboys dissagree with you.

Besides Mario PWNS Ridley and the competition:

Yeah i was bored.

Edit:

U have no nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom