• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
whos stopping at 7000? we're going for 8000!!!!!

and grim, how long did it take you to make that post with all the pretty colors????????

i say we all vote on one person to become an offering to ridley. then he can take them away from spamming on his thread. and rip them apart. and eat them.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
This thread is on fire :laugh:

To stay on topic...

Some B moves:

B - Kill
^B - Kill some more
>B - er...Kill ?? with flashy effects!
\/B - All other players jump off the edge

Or perhaps:

B - Kill
^B - er...Kill ?? with flashy effects!
>B - All other players jump off the edge
\/B - All other players commit suicide

Whats the difference with the last two? Well for down B u now have up to three less players to actually play with (what happens when u take on Ridley Tbh)

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
Yeah so I was going to make these Ridley and Metroid comics for fun, does anyone know a good place to find metroid sprites and backround?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Gypsy where are the tagline contest results?
Well, since everyone was in such a hurry to start that story contest, it got overlooked and I only got 17 or so votes. That would mean that I'd have to decide the placement of over half of them myself. Judging a handful would be fine, but that many could lead to the order of the list being bias and what not, so I just left it as it is. I think Wiseguy was the winner though. I can't remember.

Yeah so I was going to make these Ridley and Metroid comics for fun, does anyone know a good place to find metroid sprites and backround?
spriters-resource.com

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Well, since everyone was in such a hurry to start that story contest, it got overlooked and I only got 17 or so votes. That would mean that I'd have to decide the placement of over half of them myself. Judging a handful would be fine, but that many could lead to the order of the list being bias and what not, so I just left it as it is. I think Wiseguy was the winner though. I can't remember.
I remember myself getting a lot of nominations...ah, oh well.

Fawriel

Smash Master
"They also have a diffrent boards dedicated to Ridley, but at this time cannot reveal anymore about it."

I think I can't show you them. =o

PS: Something I noticed in the article's quote section.

SmashWiki said:
Colbusman - "Ridley's as badass as anyone can get. Ridley for Brawl baby!"

Gypsy Lee - "Ridley is the pwnsauce on my Super Smash Brothers sandwich."

the grim lizard - "In the world of Smash, there's two kinds of people: those who support Ridley and those who get eaten."

Aryman - "Ridley: Certified Badass since 1987!"

OnyxVulpine - "You'll be begging for Melee once Ridley comes around in Brawl."

Shuma - "Ridley pwns noobs...AND YOU!!"

Silver777 - "Ridley's power percentage will be over 9000 and you know it!!"

Ekul - "Don't steal and don't annihilate. If you do, Ridley will get mad because you're trying to imitate him."

samusrules93 - "Every time someone says ridley, god kills a puppy."

Legolastom - "Ridley: Half Dragon,Half Legend, ALL MAN!"

007flash - "Meta-Ridley: 50% Dragon, 50% Robot, 100% Pwnage."

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
Wait what the heck is going on this board??? I don't understand half the things people post anymore. Anyway thanks for the site link Gypsy Lee.

Armagopalypse

Smash Journeyman
Hey, once you hit 7000 posts on a thread, half the stuff you say is going to be offtopic. I mean what else can be said about Ridley that hasn't already been said.

Heck, I'm sure there's at least 400 posts identical to this one buried somewhere in this thread.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Wait what the heck is going on this board??? I don't understand half the things people post anymore. Anyway thanks for the site link Gypsy Lee.
What site link? I have no idea what you're talking about.

An oscilloriddle is approximately 10,000x more accurate than any standard cathode-ray oscilloscope. Plus it's cooler....

Dave
That made my hillbilly brain com bust into a ball of fire.

Gypsy, can I get the Wiki links, please?

9 more posts for 100 posts in topic. ^_^
http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/R.I.D.L.E.Y.

007flash

Smash Journeyman
Only cause your face got pounded in from The Triforce o' Powa!!!!

:chuckle::chuckle:

j/k

Yes. We need to reach 8000.
Mirror Flash

A fist of power in embedded in your face. My fist! Forget punching. what will be the next update?

Armagopalypse

Smash Journeyman
Maybe we should try to talk about Ridley again....um.....yeah.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Ridley 4 Brawl?

Well, that's all I got.

SniperRy

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys just droping in letting you guys know i love that website and ridley better be in brawl cuz i'd rather not spen the last few days in pre-apocalyptic terror while plasma rains over the earth.

Armagopalypse

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys just droping in letting you guys know i love that website and ridley better be in brawl cuz i'd rather not spen the last few days in pre-apocalyptic terror while plasma rains over the earth.

Man, wouldn't that suck.

Sadly, I think we better start building our plasma shelters, since I'm not so sure if Ridley will make it in....

Well, if all else fails, there's always blackmail...

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom