• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rhythm Girl from Rhythm Heaven- Ready to Beat the Beat?

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Lightdasher does color swap. Doing the other hairstyle would take much more work!

Also, I personally love the cyan one

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Lightdasher does color swap. Doing the other hairstyle would take much more work!

Also, I personally love the cyan one
Oh yeah, you're right. Sorry, I was thinking about it earlier, but I was too tired to make an edit to my last post about it. Sorry, Lightdasher!:nervous:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
She is my favorite character to be a RH rep as well, but wouldn't the wrestler be a worthy character to be in Smash? Or the reporter?

The other thread is long gone, so I might as well post it here since i just finished drawing it:

It might not be the Rhythm Girl, but any RH rep is perfectly fine.

Jonofunu

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jonofunu
3DS FC
0516-7588-9474
The other thread is long gone, so I might as well post it here since i just finished drawing it:

It might not be the Rhythm Girl, but any RH rep is perfectly fine.
These characters from rhythm heaven, liked they're along with chorus kids at fanmade trailer. :smash: Here is:

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I'm just wondering, will anyone be doing a moveset for Ms. Rhythm based on her recent "Rhythm Troupe" incarnation we all saw about a week ago? BTW, for those who SOMEHOW manged to forget all about this GORGEOUS piece of art, here it is again to refresh everyone's memories:

BTW, Rhythm Heaven: The Best+ has been released in Japan TODAY!

Last edited:

DiscoZ

Smash Rookie
I fully support this. We need a Rhythm Heaven rep. Or at least some support for the series to make it more known.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Updated the OP very slightly. I should have remembered RH3D was coming out and checked on all the RH threads. I heard the recent Smash leak featured RH music and that the Nintendo Financial report listed RH3D as getting a NA localization? Get hyped!

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Updated the OP very slightly. I should have remembered RH3D was coming out and checked on all the RH threads. I heard the recent Smash leak featured RH music and that the Nintendo Financial report listed RH3D as getting a NA localization? Get hyped!
What exactly did you put in the OP that was new? Not trying to be rude or anything, I personally just don't see any changes made to it.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
What exactly did you put in the OP that was new? Not trying to be rude or anything, I personally just don't see any changes made to it.
Added supporters and some of the support button things. I also was going to add more art but haven't gotten around to it (It was some very minor tweaking and typo fixes etc.) Usually anything that gets talked about in here that fits in the OP I try and add to it and credit the source.

Who's hyped for the direct? There's the possibility for a RH stage being announced for the future-

Inorunner

Smash Rookie
Added supporters and some of the support button things. I also was going to add more art but haven't gotten around to it (It was some very minor tweaking and typo fixes etc.) Usually anything that gets talked about in here that fits in the OP I try and add to it and credit the source.

Who's hyped for the direct? There's the possibility for a RH stage being announced for the future-
Ryu and Roy were announced

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Miiverse stage in the direct did not show RH music, all though it didn't seemed like it fully scrolled through all the music

Hoping that the RH music found was for a future stage

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I hope we get a stage at least. RH getting only a music when ****ing Fire Emblem gets another character is such a shame. ^_^

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Basically all this tells me is that there could have been Rhythm Heaven music all this time but they just didn't bother to add any.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
There might be more music from multiple things that they didn't actually add to this version of Smash and they may come back in a later installment. Sakurai also made it seem like they aren't terrible interested in making new stage DLC.

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
So, would that mean that an RH rep won't come until Smash 5?

Also, hi! I saw that Blue Birds and Monkey Watch were on the Miiverse stage and remembered how much I wanted an RH rep! Add me to the support list! I'm not exactly sure who should represent the series, but I prefer the Rhythm Girl over the Chorus Kids.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Have you guys seen this yet
Big RH + spoilers:
Wario Ware characters in Rhythm Heaven
LOL, I've seen this coming soon as the Chorus Kids appeared in Game & Wario. It's a great way of giving the series another shoutout since that very game. :laugh:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
At least there's a chance we can see an announcement in a future direct. Maybe Nintnedo felt that the game shouldn't really be announced yet since you have to take into the account all the minigdmes that would have to be translated (No surprise if Manji Birds doesn't make it again).

smashkirby

Smash Hero
At least there's a chance we can see an announcement in a future direct. Maybe Nintnedo felt that the game shouldn't really be announced yet since you have to take into the account all the minigdmes that would have to be translated (No surprise if Manji Birds doesn't make it again).
Well, I suppose you're right about that...Say, I don't suppose you or anyone on this thread knows about the "bird" theme going on in this game, do you?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, I suppose you're right about that...Say, I don't suppose you or anyone on this thread knows about the "bird" theme going on in this game, do you?
I've heard it on the Miiverse stage on my girlfriend's copy today. Both tracks are indeed on Miiverse and goes well with the terrible Miiverse posts that pop up. Needless to say, it's all we've got for now and I doubt we can get any more RH content in Smash unless one character is a pre-ballot choice by some miracle.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I've heard it on the Miiverse stage on my girlfriend's copy today. Both tracks are indeed on Miiverse and goes well with the terrible Miiverse posts that pop up. Needless to say, it's all we've got for now and I doubt we can get any more RH content in Smash unless one character is a pre-ballot choice by some miracle.
Well, I was actually talking about RH: The Best+ and the various characters' bird outfits in that game. Also, I hope Ms. Rhythm becomes Smash 4 DLC!

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Well, I was actually talking about RH: The Best+ and the various characters' bird outfits in that game. Also, I hope Ms. Rhythm becomes Smash 4 DLC!
I think it is similar to how some remixes in previous games had themes to them like photographs, carnival, traditional Japanese, etc.
The Best+ topped weekly sales in Japan by a landslide.
http://www.4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20150617113/
I really hope Smash gets another installment a few years down the road and brings in more franchises because I'd like to see some of their more recent and retro series who are long running or doing successfully get a chance to shine, Rhythm Heaven being one of them.

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
Been lurking in this thread for a good while. Absolute full support!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Is this thread dead yet? ;[
Not really, people just don't really have anything to discuss since the two Rhuthm Heaven songs were only meant for Miiverse. Then there's the fact that the Chorus Kids' thread is more active when it comes to news about Best+.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Is this thread dead yet? ;[
As Azure Warrior said the Chorus Kid thread (or sometimes the Karate Joe thread) is where you should look if you need your Rhythm Heaven News fix. Like this for example:
http://gonintendo.com/stories/236638-rhythm-heaven-the-best-plus-japanese-sales-analysis
- best-selling game in Japan during the week of June 8th
- 158,000 copies sold
- roughly 81.56 percent of its initial shipment
- 3DS hardware, including the new Pearl White color, sold 26,000 units
- this was an increase of 44.05 percent
Pretty good news for RH fans!
That is definitely impressive. Looks like RH3D is on its way to be another smashing hit. Hopefully they toss a bit of marketing at it for other regions like when the DS one came out. Fever on the Wii had a tamer marketing campaign but the gallery show looked like a lot of fun back in the day.

Jonofunu

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jonofunu
3DS FC
0516-7588-9474
Have you guys seen this minigame? I can't get over how catchy and adorable it is. Definitely one of my new favorites.

Oh, and I really don't see the Rhythm Heaven themes on Miiverse being an issue as far as getting a RH character goes. There could simply not be a stage implemented along with the Kids. If anything, I view the fact that they're actually acknowledging Rhythm Heaven even more with music a positive.
That is possibly, then one miiverse stage had two songs sound like that minigame (similar those two), i don't think about....

Because Rhythm girl or Chorus kids, both are probably so popular than karate joe, when japan want to those characters except karate joe.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
*shudders* That giraffe would always stare into your soul on that game. But thankfully it wasn't his beta design from Rhythm Tengoku, which is much more disturbing.

Top Bottom