• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Wisconsin 11/13/10 Appleton/Kimberly, WI

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Let's not argue about these conflicting dates anymore. It's unfortunate but it has to happen.

Next time, I'll keep in mind to click on EVERY melee thread to see if they are hosting monthlies or not.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I asked Mic_128 to add a calendar for regional zones but he straight up said no because itd be too much work. I'm thinking about opening a google calendar thing for midwest melee TOs, lmk what u think

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Wow, you should rename this Wisconsin Reunion, can't believe all those people are going. We should have a Madison vs Fox Cities crew battle!

ORLY

Smash Master
@Tempest: do you still play Fox? Let's do a $2 MM my Falcon v. whomever you use now. Challenge issued!

Also: IL v. WI crews?

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
@Tempest: do you still play Fox? Let's do a $2 MM my Falcon v. whomever you use now. Challenge issued!

Also: IL v. WI crews?
alright :) 2/3 or 3/5?

i mostly play fox, with falco and falcon as pretty good secondaries.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
The only way that this would be the reunion, is if Tapion showed up. Then it would be official.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
isnt there a calendar on the site already, just nobody uses it?

there used to be i know

edit: yeah there is, just use the drop down thing in the bottom right and under "Smash Tournaments" pick "Tournament Calendar"

im surprised mic didnt mention it

edit 2: and its actually used a lot, sweet II was even on it, but sweet III wasnt due to its date not being in a thread title i assume

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yeah theres that one bigd, but i asked for one for just mw. it would be WAY too packed if every region posted every tournament on that, it just wouldn't work.

Quaz

Smash Master
If anyone from IL needs a ride from this I am at your service! ...if you can get to me. Also I gotta make sure I get off work for this (which shouldn't be a problem.. hopefully)

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I'd go to this
ride and work sched. permitting. I'ma request off.

Post # jigga-boop-boop-joe-rago lawl.awl.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Just a reminder, and I'll be updating the first post with this but we cannot have any screwing around like the last tourney I hosted. The last time i hosted at a hotel, a few people went swimming in the pool, I let it happen because I didn't possibly think something go wrong, but it's amazing how bad things happen.

So this time, there will be no screwing around like that, I know some of you like to smoke weed at tournaments, if you're going to do it, do it AWAY from the venue. That means not outside the venue, but somewhere else, take your car somewhere if you have to. This hotel is owned by my boss, and if anything bad were to happen, I would get the blame.

Again, you can't bring in your own food or drinks, it's a hotel policy. But they do have a snack bar that you can get stuff in, and there are food places all around the venue that you can eat at during lunch. They have soda machines as well, so you can easily get soda at a decent price.

If anyone is causing a problem, I'll give you a warning, but if it happens again, I will ask you to leave. I lost a venue because of crap like that, and I'm going to be way more responsible this time around.

Btw, who wants to team?

Xtra

Smash Ace
yadam and i are teaming and comming for sure. i'll ask off of work today. i talked to tuco last night and it doesn't look like he'll be able to make it. specialk and earl havn't really gotten back to me. i'd say its a 50/50 for the both of them. now the real reason why im comming too this is i've been promised a party afterwards. i have yet to see anyone mention the party :( i've always wanted to rage w/ u kids and now it seems the time has come! i'll be asking off for sunday as well. i was going to invite people over sunday for more drinking, grilling, melee, and packers but it looks like they have a bye that week :( but i guess people can come anyway. so whats the set-up situation. always willing to bring the one i got. so let me know. let me stress the fact that there needs to a post-tourny MOTHER****ING PARTY!!!!! ps quaz glad to see u can make it!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Wow get hyped. This is awesome.

@ jedi, you should keep an attendance list. It really helps for tourneys. Also if you need any help with running the tourney count me in.

Confirmed
  1. lonejedi
  2. john!
  3. Oro?!
  4. exarch
  5. ORLY
  6. Mundungu
  7. Sveet
  8. sanchaz
  9. 18spikes
  10. Dragmire
  11. Chexr + many from MN
  12. TemPesT
  13. Quaz
  14. Wafles
  15. SuperMatt
  16. Vino
  17. spybloom
  18. misrah
  19. Remy LeBeau
  20. LoOshKiN
  21. Misteroo
  22. zack152
  23. Xtra
  24. Yadam
  25. d33k
  26. wes
  27. bil
  28. ethan101
  29. black hayate
  30. Tink + 1-2 cars from Chicago
  31. Zicore
  32. Chansen

Maybe/Interested
  1. BigD
  2. element of fire
  3. michael
  4. earl
  5. Red Ryu
  6. hunger!
  7. Sago
  8. Scythe

That's from what I can tell. If anyone's in the wrong column let me know.

Top Bottom