• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 2 Video Thread! PC Chris, DrPP, *HBOX*, KAGE VS MANGO!!!

L__

Smash Master
Something you seem to forget is that the Smash community actually had faith in Waffles before he ****ed us over. There was no reason to play on a tv because we all assumed that Waffles would upload them in a timely manner and we were wrong(I'm pretty sure we won't let this mistake happen again); granted there is nothing we can do to legally stop Waffles he insists on being an ******* and not uploading the videos but it's still unfair to us. What Waffles is doing is legal, but it's still wrong, don't forget those two concepts.

Secondly my understanding is that people didn't have a choice on where they played because Aluakrd was being a jerk. Lastly you say Waffles has the right to upload these videos whenever he wants, so does that mean if he decided not to upload them at all you'd honestly be ok with that and still think what he is doing is ok?

Frames

DI
ya why is it such a big deal to u that they're not up yet

i really wanna see kage vs mango but i mean theres other stuff i can do like

go to work
go to the movies
go hang out with friends
go play with my dogs
go read a book
go take a ****

any of which would be more productive than sitting around *****ing about some videos lol

Oracle

Smash Master
For some reason, VBM thinks waffles is some old school evil villain (complete with top hat, monacle, and curly moustache) chilling in his lair, thinking, "MUAHAHAHAHA! Now they'll NEVER GET THEIR VIDEOS!"

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
ya why is it such a big deal to u that they're not up yet

i really wanna see kage vs mango but i mean theres other stuff i can do like

go to work
go to the movies
go hang out with friends
go play with my dogs
go read a book
go take a ****

any of which would be more productive than sitting around *****ing about some videos lol
good post is overseen

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
sorry VirusBlueMage, but NeighborhoodP will always be a better troll than you. :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Seriously, I've never had to hand out so many infractions. Most of which were to VBM thankfully.

Yes he's trolling, he's flaming, he's being a real idiot but who cares. Don't pay attention to trolls and they will be dealt with. Just report his posts instead to make sure I see them as fast as I can. Replying to spam is spam, keep this in mind, though I was lenient for some of you. Legit posts like Pakman's are a-ok, but others making fun of VBM don't really help at all.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
sorry VirusBlueMage, but NeighborhoodP will always be a better troll than you. :)
Ima let you all finnish, but NeighborhoodP was one of the best trolls of all time. OF ALL TIME!

(Can't believe that joke has not been made yet)

Anywho, glad all the trolling has been solved (even though some of his posts where hella funny in how ignorant they where).

Where there any other notable sets, except for Eggm vs Jman, kage vs mango, and kage vs dr PP?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Waffles uploaded a lot of Pats house videos yesterday, I see he's back on a roll. Just wait until this weekend, and they might possibly be up beforehand.

IcEWoLF

Smash Rookie
you are right amsah xD but i am need to watch at these vids :psycho: asdfasddfvvvvvvvfads

Stop trolling, virus.. you have no reason at all, He can sell the vids to a group of irakis

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Seriously, anyone that says they want Kage v Mango uploaded will get infracted for Minor Spam. No kiddin' people want it up. I want it up. Kage wants it up. The whole world wants it up. <Mango doesnt want it up I bet lol

But complaining about it does nothing

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I hope Waffles includes links to other RoM2 vids when he makes his thread so we'll have all the links in 1 place (or if someone would copy/paste them to him). People complaining about these vids must not have waited on HERB2 vids lol.

Also, Kage vs Mango will be great to watch but it's not going to be anything spectacular, neither of them know the matchup extremely well. It will be entertaining to watch Falco jump into bairs and fairs though. lol

debaser

Smash Lord
VBM really makes me wish P trolled again.

If only we could somehow blackball VBM from youtube, then we'd be free.

rhan

Smash Hero
I hope Waffles includes links to other RoM2 vids when he makes his thread so we'll have all the links in 1 place (or if someone would copy/paste them to him). People complaining about these vids must not have waited on HERB2 vids lol.

Also, Kage vs Mango will be great to watch but it's not going to be anything spectacular, neither of them know the matchup extremely well. It will be entertaining to watch Falco jump into bairs and fairs though. lol
HEY! I got doubles Loser's Finals and Grand Finals up in less than a week!

Of course..... those were the only one's I had. >_>

Oh and people. Wanna know something that will make your life a whole lot easier???

Ignore VirusBlueMage.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
alright, going to work now, but, i'm uploading my day 2 friendlies finally. the day 1 stuff, i have no idea who is playing, so i might make a thread about it later.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Prog, if you got any from late Sat evening I can prlly identify my matches, I know I played D1 in a few sets toward the end of the evening on that TV.

Shroomed

Smash Master
i havent seen many Dr PP vids, thats what i wanna see

the videos will all probably be up soon

man, we should all be studying for finals instead of clamoring over vids haha

Pi

Smash Hero
I wanna see a doc take pound 4.
winning a close grand finals set with a Kobe.
[edit] out of a tech chase.
[edit] or as an off the stage intercept

I.B

Smash Lord
WOW ryan. good decision at the end of your last stock 1st match.

good matches overall

Top Bottom