• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 2 Video Thread! PC Chris, DrPP, *HBOX*, KAGE VS MANGO!!!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Haha yes, yes he can

People have lives you know Virus, and right now, in the states anyway, all colleges are in the midst of finals. School takes precedent over smash.

Also, some people like things done their way. HMW has always done a brilliant job in uploading, syncing and what not and he wants it done like it should be.

Everyone needs to get off his *** and everyone elses *** (unless its for the SMYM10 vids).

LLDL

Smash Hero
Everyone, those matches are HIS to upload to his channel, if and when he uploads them is up to him. Personally if it takes another 2 weeks I'll be happy to see those matches again then.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Everyone, those matches are HIS to upload to his channel, if and when he uploads them is up to him. Personally if it takes another 2 weeks I'll be happy to see those matches again then.
WTF? No they're not. Waffles took on the responsibilty to upload these videos, if he didn't have time to upload them then he should have left someone else record and let someone else upload the videos. These videos are not his private collection to do with as he pleases, they are for the smash community and we have a right to see them. If he didn't record it then someone else would have and we would have probably seen them by now, people shouldn't be thankful when he uploads the videos weeks late.

And if waffles doesn't care enough to upload the vidoes in a timely manner then he shouldn't be allowed to record videos at major tournaments. For Pound 4 let's make someone who has the time record and upload the videos please.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Nah, we should complain; I'm really pissed of with HMW right now. If he is unable to upload his videoes due to a lack of time or some other problem then he shoudl give the videos to someone who can so that we all don't have to wait for him to feel like uploading it. He needs to realize that people wants to see the videos and he can't just upload them when ever he feels like. Especially when people(including myself) sent him moeny so that he could buy a new Hardrive and store these videos.
Yes, HMW has a life, he needs to be hanged.

Go back to your cave little troll before I unsheath my broadsword. You remember how that turned out for you last time, right? :embarrass

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Yes, HMW has a life, he needs to be hanged.

Go back to your cave little troll before I unsheath my broadsword. You remember how that turned out for you last time, right? :embarrass
You mean me getting banned? I'm not upset about it, I was drunk and said things I shouldn't have said. I don't actually hope that your place crashes when you come to our country. I don't really like you but it's great for the Smash community that Europe is coming to America. Good luck man.

And the point is that if HWM is too busy to upload the videos then he should give them to someone else who does have the time. Instead of selfishly and really stupidly holding on to the vidoes himself.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
WTF? No they're not. Waffles took on the responsibilty to upload these videos, if he didn't have time to upload them then he should have left someone else record and let someone else upload the videos. These videos are not his private collection to do with as he pleases, they are for the smash community and we have a right to see them. If he didn't record it then someone else would have and we would have probably seen them by now, people shouldn't be thankful when he uploads the videos weeks late.

And if waffles doesn't care enough to upload the vidoes in a timely manner then he shouldn't be allowed to record videos at major tournaments. For Pound 4 let's make someone who has the time record and upload the videos please.
Waffles flew out to the East Coast from California to attend this tournament. Because of the nonsense with his laptop and hard drive, he has a backlog of videos to upload. Waffles does a lot for the community and you don't do anything so show some respect and be patient.

I don't blame Waffles for not wanting other people to upload his vids. First of all, there aren't a lot (if any) volunteers to do the work. They are on his hard drive that the community chipped in for and that isn't something you just lend out. Lastly, the files are HIS PROPERTY. He can do with them what he pleases, and he deserves credit for his work. That credit is mainly the popularity of his youtube channel and his positive reputation in the community.

Kiyosuyo

Smash Cadet
How the **** has virusbluemage not been IP banned yet? Mods seem to only complain or give infractions for things like saying brawl sucks. Do the community a favor and get rid of this idot.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Waffles flew out to the East Coast from California to attend this tournament. Because of the nonsense with his laptop and hard drive, he has a backlog of videos to upload. Waffles does a lot for the community and you don't do anything so show some respect and be patient.

I don't blame Waffles for not wanting other people to upload his vids. First of all, there aren't a lot (if any) volunteers to do the work. They are on his hard drive that the community chipped in for and that isn't something you just lend out. Lastly, the files are HIS PROPERTY. He can do with them what he pleases, and he deserves credit for his work. That credit is mainly the popularity of his youtube channel and his positive reputation in the community.
Yeah, he just got an external hard drive for this stuff. Why? Because when it comes to uploading, he probably the best in terms of volume of matches. The community respects him enough to give funds to continue his uploading, I'm pretty sure that same community has enough respect to give him some time as it is finals time for most college students.

Then again, there were those who were accosting people during Thanksgiving...

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings

I don't think it matters if Waffles flew a long distance or not. At the end of the day he has a responsibility to fufill and he hasn't done that at all. Firstly if Waffles knew finals were approaching then he shouldn't have recorded the vids at all, there were plenty of people at the tournament with recording equipment who would have been happy and able to record and upload these videos(you included);

Secondly there are plenty of volunteers, half of the smash community would be willing to upload these videos, and no one is suggesting he lend out his hard drive; he simply needs to put his files on a server, someone will download them and they can upload, if he doesn't have time for even that he could let one of his friends do it. Don't make excuses for him, right now waffles is being a selfish, inconsiderate *** and the Smash community shouldn't be telling people that's okay.

Lastly you saying it's his property is extremely ignorant. He was given those files with the understanding that he would upload these videos, he hasn't uploaded those videos(it's analogous to theft). OTHER PEOPLE WOULD HAVE UPLAODED THOSE VIDEOS!! Right now he has done nothing but **** the smash community over, he is weeks late in uploaded the videos so I don't see why he should recieve any credit for doing such a ****y job.

cF=)

Smash Lord
I remember someone on the west coast SELLING the recorded matches instead of uploading them online, at no cost for the community, like HMW does.

that's a joke AND an argument at the same time.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
VBM strikes again. With even more ignorance and stupidity than the last time. Bravo, good sir!

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I...don't even...i don't even know where to begin.

So i say this.

credit to Tom for that.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
VBM strikes again. With even more ignorance and stupidity than the last time. Bravo, good sir!
Lol you're dumb.

It's too bad most people who agree with me are afraid of being vocal on topics like this; since they don't want to look bad or want well known players to look down on them.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I don't think it matters if Waffles flew a long distance or not. At the end of the day he has a responsibility to fufill and he hasn't done that at all. Firstly if Waffles knew finals were approaching then he shouldn't have recorded the vids at all, there were plenty of people at the tournament with recording equipment who would have been happy and able to record and upload these videos(you included);

Secondly there are plenty of volunteers, half of the smash community would be willing to upload these videos, and no one is suggesting he lend out his hard drive; he simply needs to put his files on a server, someone will download them and they can upload, if he doesn't have time for even that he could let one of his friends do it. Don't make excuses for him, right now waffles is being a selfish, inconsiderate *** and the Smash community shouldn't be telling people that's okay.

Lastly you saying it's his property is extremely ignorant. He was given those files with the understanding that he would upload these videos, he hasn't uploaded those videos(it's analogous to theft). OTHER PEOPLE WOULD HAVE UPLAODED THOSE VIDEOS!! Right now he has done nothing but **** the smash community over, he is weeks late in uploaded the videos so I don't see why he should recieve any credit for doing such a ****y job.
Why weren't you there with a recording setup then?

If people were really insistent upon bringing recording setups, they could have squeezed more in. The fact is, Waffles brought his and set it up, so we'd at least get to see matches that probably wouldn't have otherwise been recorded. He didn't sit at home and then complain when videos weren't uploaded as fast as he'd like. If you have a problem with videos not being recorded and uploaded how you think they should be done, how about you go and show everyone how to do it the 'right way'?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
But if i ignore him, when am I going to use all my U MAD pics?

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Why weren't you there with a recording setup then?

If people were really insistent upon bringing recording setups, they could have squeezed more in. The fact is, Waffles brought his and set it up, so we'd at least get to see matches that probably wouldn't have otherwise been recorded. He didn't sit at home and then complain when videos weren't uploaded as fast as he'd like. If you have a problem with videos not being recorded and uploaded how you think they should be done, how about you go and show everyone how to do it the 'right way'?
How stupid.

Matches that wouldn't have been recorded otherwise? You realize that there were plenty of other people at this tournament with recording set up that did actually record these videos right? The reason why they allowed Waffles to record these videos is because they gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he would upload these videos in a timely manner and unfortunately they were wrong. Why are you defending this guy? Wouldn't you much rather have the videos now instead of waiting for Waffles to upload them whenever he feels like? Do you even realize what you are arguing?

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
How stupid.

Matches that wouldn't have been recorded otherwise? You realize that there were plenty of other people at this tournament with recording set up that did actually record these videos right? The reason why they allowed Waffles to record these videos is because they gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he would upload these videos in a timely manner and unfortunately they were wrong. Why are you defending this guy? Wouldn't you much rather have the videos now instead of waiting for Waffles to upload them whenever he feels like? Do you even realize what you are arguing?
I was there. Like I said, there was space for more people to record if they wanted to. They didn't.

otg

Smash Master
Virus please go to a Tri-state tournament soon, I hear your amazing at this game and I would love to see you **** up Jman cause he's overrated right? Also, I'm curious as to who else is mad that these tournament matches haven't been uploaded yet? You seem to think you're leading a crusade for the righteous but the only person I see complaining about it is you.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I don't think it matters if Waffles flew a long distance or not. At the end of the day he has a responsibility to fulfill....
Not his responsibility, it's his courtesy. If people wanted to play on a different recording setup they would have. Files on his computer are his property just like Pakman said. Well at least, if someone comes to MY recording setup, it's up to my discretion to when and how fast I'll upload. As a good member of the smash community, of course I'm inclined to try and get them up asap but that isn't always the case. It doesn't always work out like that. Lol but we get your point son. We all understand where you're coming from. But there's still nothing you can do about it atm, we're all at Waffles mercy. Lets just wait patiently so the thread doesn't get closed please.

L__

Smash Master
VBM...

Where does it say Waffles HAS to upload those videos? He took the time to fly over to the EC and brought his own stuff.

Oh, you chipped in for an External Hard Drive? You get to boss him around now?

I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time I want to annoy the **** out of someone.

Don't infract me please! :p

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
Lol you're dumb.

It's too bad most people who agree with me are afraid of being vocal on topics like this; since they don't want to look bad or want well known players to look down on them.
No one agrees with you.
On anything you have ever said for that matter.

HMW already made a post about it explaining his situation, you flaming him is really uncalled for. Yes, everyone is excited about seeing rom vids, but if you cant ****ing wait a couple weeks for SMASH VIDEOS you seriously need to take up some other stuff in your life.

sauc3

Smash Lord
No one agrees with you.
On anything you have ever said for that matter.

HMW already made a post about it explaining his situation, you flaming him is really uncalled for. Yes, everyone is excited about seeing rom vids, but if you cant ****ing wait a couple weeks for SMASH VIDEOS you seriously need to take up some other stuff in your life.
pwnd

10tornas$holes

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Not his responsibility, it's his courtesy. If people wanted to play on a different recording setup they would have. Files on his computer are his property just like Pakman said. Well at least, if someone comes to MY recording setup, it's up to my discretion to when and how fast I'll upload. As a good member of the smash community, of course I'm inclined to try and get them up asap but that isn't always the case. It doesn't always work out like that. Lol but we get your point son. We all understand where you're coming from. But there's still nothing you can do about it atm, we're all at Waffles mercy. Lets just wait patiently so the thread doesn't get closed please.
Something you seem to forget is that the Smash community actually had faith in Waffles before he ****ed us over. There was no reason to play on a tv because we all assumed that Waffles would upload them in a timely manner and we were wrong(I'm pretty sure we won't let this mistake happen again); granted there is nothing we can do to legally stop Waffles he insists on being an ******* and not uploading the videos but it's still unfair to us. What Waffles is doing is legal, but it's still wrong, don't forget those two concepts.

Secondly my understanding is that people didn't have a choice on where they played because Aluakrd was being a jerk. Lastly you say Waffles has the right to upload these videos whenever he wants, so does that mean if he decided not to upload them at all you'd honestly be ok with that and still think what he is doing is ok?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer

why dont you keep your pants on and just wait like everyone else. theres nothing you can do or say that can change his situation anyway.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
For the good lot of people who aren't vocal and support VBM, there's an even more massive amount of people who aren't vocal and wish he would quit the forums.

Waffles has a MASSIVE fan base and has a MASSIVE amount of videos to upload to please them all, and he does a **** good job, and to anybody that thinks he should be obliged to do it because you donated to him, you shouldn't have donated to him. Waffles is the man, just be patient, people have LIVES.

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
Can VBM be finally banned now for spreading hate, derailing every thread he graces with his posts, flaming for no reason and generally being ignorant and ********?

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
When will everyone just learn to ignore trolls? His posts are madd funny. Go ahead and read them, but please refrain from responding.

Pi

Smash Hero
You guys can't seriously be buying into VBM's bull**** still can you?

It should only take 1 ignorant post to convince you his only goal whenever he clicks the post quick reply button is to disrupt the community in whatever fashion he can, aka trolling.

Of course any logical mature dignified person would understand waffles situation and be more than fine with waiting a few extra days for him to get caught up. In fact I can't even bring myself to refute any of the arguments VBM has brought up because they need no refuting. They are ignorant, conceited, selfish and if I had to guess, 100% troll speak.

Ignore him, his pixels, his opinions, and his existence altogether.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Why dont the Mods do what theyre supposed to do and ban him? I mean, he got a warning the first time and is continuing to be the biggest idiot on the boards. Or can we just do whatever we want on here now?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Unfortunately you can't ban someone for expressing their opinion, no matter how stupid it is.

Big_R

Smash Champion
yo didnt he give a schedule and altho its not really flowing according to schedule(at least i dont think it is) rom matches werent on the list till like the 12th or something...

if you are waiting for these vids so much then why dont u just stop wasting time and play ppl and get better. wtf is the point of being a spectator....watch football or somehting lol

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Something you seem to forget is that the Smash community actually had faith in Waffles before he ****ed us over. There was no reason to play on a tv because we all assumed that Waffles would upload them in a timely manner and we were wrong(I'm pretty sure we won't let this mistake happen again); granted there is nothing we can do to legally stop Waffles he insists on being an ******* and not uploading the videos but it's still unfair to us. What Waffles is doing is legal, but it's still wrong, don't forget those two concepts.

Secondly my understanding is that people didn't have a choice on where they played because Aluakrd was being a jerk. Lastly you say Waffles has the right to upload these videos whenever he wants, so does that mean if he decided not to upload them at all you'd honestly be ok with that and still think what he is doing is ok?
VBM, what were you doing while you were banned? Go do that now.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
You guys can't seriously be buying into VBM's bull**** still can you?

It should only take 1 ignorant post to convince you his only goal whenever he clicks the post quick reply button is to disrupt the community in whatever fashion he can, aka trolling.

Of course any logical mature dignified person would understand waffles situation and be more than fine with waiting a few extra days for him to get caught up. In fact I can't even bring myself to refute any of the arguments VBM has brought up because they need no refuting. They are ignorant, conceited, selfish and if I had to guess, 100% troll speak.

Ignore him, his pixels, his opinions, and his existence altogether.
WTF is this? God you're douche.

I'm not trolling at all, there is nothing ignorant about my posts here. If waffles couldn't upload the videos then he should have let someone else do it. Are you so stupid that you think that is ignorant?

In fact this post of yours is perhaps the most ignorant in the thread. I understand Waffles situation just fine and I don't blame him for not having time to upload, what i blame him for is being so danm inconsiderate and danm insensitive in insisting on uploading the videos himself instead of letting someone else do who has time and can upload them himself(anyone really think that's ignorant?)

I don't mean to flame but you're a *******. You say my posts are ignorant and yet your post as well as your reasoning is devoid on any logic. Well whatever.

Top Bottom