• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 2 Video Thread! PC Chris, DrPP, *HBOX*, KAGE VS MANGO!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
kage ... i told u when u signed up ... are u going to beast again ... ROM is definitely good luck for you bro ...

VBM ... its soo fun to see everyone make ur opinion count lol ... like u are someone LOLOL ... go shine some shoes melee peasant

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
kage ... i told u when u signed up ... are u going to beast again ... ROM is definitely good luck for you bro ...

VBM ... its soo fun to see everyone make ur opinion count lol ... like u are someone LOLOL ... go shine some shoes melee peasant
This is dumb, what is it supposed to mean?

Wow, I don't expect any credit but I just realized that I'm pretty much responsible for getting Mogwai to post his Mango vs Kage videos. You see Kage, you were an idiot for telling me to shut up.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
This is dumb, what is it supposed to mean?

Wow, I don't expect any credit but I just realized that I'm pretty much responsible for getting Mogwai to post his Mango vs Kage videos. You see Kage, you were an idiot for telling me to shut up.
yea, you're the best!

it totally wasn't that waffles knew it was played on my TV, it was all you bro!

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
It's a bit late to ask but I'll ask anyways. Was Kage vs Hungrybox lost for good? Those vids won't be uploaded?

Top Bottom