• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remember SoCal Drama?

Lovage

Smash Hero
hahaha who's respect have I won? oh yeah, no one's.

InfiniteGXT, I got **** because I was an "annoying little kid." that's all there is to it. Not because I was bad or anything. I haven't earned anyone's (important) respect for being "good."
you've won my respect in SSBM

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
m2k just whines like a ***** everytime he gets his controller stolen and seeks pity from the community

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
wait
i was banned
unbanned
and banned again from those biweeklys right?
lmao
i don't recall why
other than mana being a *******

why'd you have to link that post. now im LOL at old posts in that biweekly thread

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i didnt know connor from before

i know he lost to kilos game and watch once and cried?

but that was years ago

i love tu tupid dogs

Adam M!

Smash Lord
Thats what Im talking about.
no, you don't get away with being a ******* that easily. you were saying people respect connor as a PERSON more because he's better in melee. don't even lie and try to say you were trying to say people respect his MELEE skill more because he got ranked, because ummm NO ****?

what you said was wrong and you don't get off that easily. and the more you keep defending yourself, the more i will rub it in your face.

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
no, you don't get away with being a ******* that easily. you were saying people respect connor as a PERSON more because he's better in melee. don't even lie and try to say you were trying to say people respect his MELEE skill more because he got ranked, because ummm NO ****?

what you said was wrong and you don't get off that easily. and the more you keep defending yourself, the more i will rub it in your face.
Unwarranted hostility.

Calm down.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
It has less to do with the significance of the thing in question and more with your attempt to avoid admitting your mistake when called out on it.
If it's so insignificant you should have no trouble manning up and admitting you're wrong instead of backpedaling!

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
It has less to do with the significance of the thing in question and more with your attempt to avoid admitting your mistake when called out on it.
If it's so insignificant you should have no trouble manning up and admitting you're wrong instead of backpedaling!

Well really all I meant was that its easier to respect someone once they are well known. And they get well known when they are good at the game. Its like they are established in the community. I didnt necessarily mean you like someone once they are good, but that you respect them as a player.

If my word "only" has bothered you so much then Im sorry. I didnt think people would react with such petty hostility. Maybe you should sort out your priorities more if its that important to you.

pockyD

Smash Legend
my bad, i could have been curing cancer but instead i was reading smashboards

once you've already read a post, it takes like no effort to add a response to it - if you want to call someone out for reading your posts, then that's rather self-defeating

Adam M!

Smash Lord
Unwarranted hostility.

Calm down.
don't mistake my matter of fact tone for hostility. if you heard me say it in real life, you would hear me say it with the same boring neutral tone i say nearly everything in. the only thing remotely hostile was classifying your behavior as dumb + ***. that's not a personal attack though, that's merely a description of your cowardly behavior. any emotion you take from my post is injected entirely by your own doing.

i also like the fact how even when you quoted sheridan's post, you still refused to admit any wrong doing. that just shows you're the type who can't admit any mistake, which merely justifies me doing this in the first place. as an aside, you'll definitely never get any better in melee with an attitude like that. ;)

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
don't mistake my matter of fact tone for hostility. if you heard me say it in real life, you would hear me say it with the same boring neutral tone i say nearly everything in. the only thing remotely hostile was classifying your behavior as dumb + ***. that's not a personal attack though, that's merely a description of your cowardly behavior. any emotion you take from my post is injected entirely by your own doing.

i also like the fact how even when you quoted sheridan's post, you still refused to admit any wrong doing. that just shows you're the type who can't admit any mistake, which merely justifies me doing this in the first place. as an aside, you'll definitely never get any better in melee with an attitude like that. ;)
I dont care about your tone really. But your words and insults are clearly hostile, by definition.

You do show emotion of your own accord, by being so sensitive towards something so simple. A person who didnt really care would not be this aggressive about it.

Anyways, as for sheridans post, he feels I was wrong. And thats fine. Its okay for you to feel that Im wrong as well. But I feel I am accurate in my assessment of the politics of gaming, insofar as my own experience is concerned.

And until I am shown differently (something you are certainly not doing right now) I am not going to change my opinion. It was my generalized opinion after all. And unless you all really care about what I think, then you had better drop it.

Edit: I like the attention Im getting from this. Its kind of fun and making my Shield Break view count go up so thanks ;)

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i only kept this up so you would keep posting so everyone would see just how dumb you are

thanks for participating!

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
i only kept this up so you would keep posting so everyone would see just how dumb you are

thanks for participating!
I remember how I used to pretend I had done things like that to people too. But I only did it after I had clearly lost my arguments.

Also, you did a poor job. I could give you tips on how to troll better if you want.

Firstly, dont pick a fight with someone out of your league.
Secondly, dont pretend to be in their league.
Thirdly, insulting someone directly proves nothing. You need to be a bit more manipulative and offhand about it. Like me.

Take notes ;)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
the fact that you keep responding to him makes me think you don't know anything about trolling.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Just stop posting in this thread please. Your posts lack intelligence and you're only digging yourself into a hole that you're not going to get out of.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Or better yet

Settle this in a Money Match

trolling/arguments/insults doesn't mean **** when Money is on the line!

pay up or shut up

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I wasn't attempting to give tips on trolling though.

holy ninja posts batman!

Top Bottom