• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remember SoCal Drama?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I remember how I used to pretend I had done things like that to people too. But I only did it after I had clearly lost my arguments.
It's pretty simple. You said that people cared about or respected Connor ONLY because of his skill. When you were called out on it and told how it really was, instead of admitting you were wrong, you tried to play it off like "oh that's what I really meant all this time."

Why do people have such a hard time admitting when they are wrong? Sometimes I think it might be the most powerful force among mankind.

Also, you did a poor job. I could give you tips on how to troll better if you want.
You're trying to turn it into being about trolling when it's not. You brought it upon yourself. Unless you're trying to reverse troll back or something, which is even more childish.

Firstly, dont pick a fight with someone out of your league.
Secondly, dont pretend to be in their league.
Thirdly, insulting someone directly proves nothing. You need to be a bit more manipulative and offhand about it. Like me.

Take notes ;)
First and second, you're either deluded or reverse-trolling.
Third, the insults aren't the entire argument, they are just tacked on as a bonus; you can't get away easily by calling ad hominem!

This is hilarious.
Damage control.

Nashun

Smash Ace
You're probably my favorite poster. Whenever you post it's as if Citan really were the one typing at his computer.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
You're probably my favorite poster. Whenever you post it's as if Citan really were the one typing at his computer.
Hahaha! So true. Sheridans posts ****.

Every time Sheridan posts, I read it as if it's Citan! I thought it was just me lol.

Eggz

Smash Hero
connors been an adorable little buddha since i met his scrubby ***

does the fact that over 50% of the posts ive seen in socal threads have been solely made to clown kouryuu count as drama?
making fun of that little wolfman seems like the fad i could never get enough information to pull off =[

sheridans good at callin *****es out
conclusively, come to tp4 hyuga

also after reading a few posts that essentially came down to
"posting is trolling. replying to original troll is trolling. third party replying to either base party is trolling."
aka
"trolling is trolling troll troller;troll troll, troll! ...TROLL!?!?!?!!!! "troll troll, trolly troll...?" troll"

**** troll johns suck

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
making fun of that little wolfman seems like the fad i could never get enough information to pull off =[
LOL like your fatass is in any position to criticize anyone on the way they look.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
the best part is that, even if infinitexyz is right and he did win, guess what?

my image is in a much better position to recover from such, because i do this all the time. sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, but in the end the opponent always loses because people know me for doing this, and instead people just know you as the ****** who participated in it.

bbb

Smash Champion
I ****ing hate it when a thread becomes some no one desperately trying to cover his *** every other post for a whole page when what he said doesn't even matter

making me read all that nothing, shame on you

Kira-

Smash Champion
why do socal posters hate anyone whos not a socal poster

just be as chill to them as we are in person. it's no wonder we have all lurkers and spammers and very few noobs

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm extremely glad that Citan's badassery is appreciated by others. He is probably my favorite character in any RPG, if not game in general, ever. I played Xenogears when I was a sophomore in high school and I thought he was so awesome that I tried to be like him IRL, no joke. And look where it got me today!

conclusively, come to tp4 hyuga
I'm almost certain I'll be able to come; I feel a little bad for bailing on TP3 so I'm going to try my best to make it.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
Don't feel bad, just come cuz itll be fun :D

My hair is never greasy. It just tangles when its long. Hour long showers twice a day with full shampooing and conditioning make grease impossible.

Also first person to make fun of me for being in toobusytocares house is an *******

bbb

Smash Champion
derek *** to DUNSKIES tonight. drive here and ill take you the rest of the way.

dude why would you post this and not call me/text me

dumb *****

space ace has like 20 levels, every other one being a space maze

what trash

do you remember rock 'n' roll radio?

D

Deleted member

xenogears is the best ps1 rpg besides maybe final fantasy tactics

DJMirror

Smash Master
I haven't play Xenogears yet

But i ***** love FFT

that game is so good

Cid The knight with all the knights abilities like holy knight, dark knight etc. is ***** broken

Lovage

Smash Hero
jkun you can bast@rdize the english language all you want but please don't butcher the character names in the best RPG

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
the Brawl version Jkun (who is exponentially worse than Jason) LOL

FOX16 wrote at 6:33 PM on Oct 25, 2009 :
yeah i want to 7 eleven it 4 clock in the moring (this was during genesis ) me ellot (ally) and someone else went i dont remember and some random black guy come out start saying hey hey and turn around said hi then turn around again then start saying that dont turn ur back to me im triple o g and while this happening ally was just looking not saying word so got what come to get and want to go pay for it then he saying dont turn ur back to me talking so got 5 hour shot and left and then on the walk back to hotel room ally says sorry i dont help u out back there lol good read ally

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i showed jason the mb version of jkun

his mind was blown

i can't post what he wrote since i might get banned

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
FF6 will probably take you 25-30 hours on a first run if you go for a moderate portion of the side quests.
Xenogears is not for the faint of heart or patience. My first time through it took over 70 hours. It's kind of slow to start, the random battle rate is a little annoying, and near the end of the game there are 15-20 minute long story scenes comprised almost entirely of text. Oh yeah, and this game was made before there was such a thing as quality english anime voiceovers. But it's all very worth it if you play RPGs for story and characters above everything else.

Top Bottom