• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remember SoCal Drama?

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
McRustyJr Hate

ManaCloud Hate

N****s always stealing **** lol

Power Rankings drama

what else happened? To be honest I kinda miss all that action. But at the same time no drama is good drama.

Kira-

Smash Champion
lol there is definitely still drama

why do you think smashboards is so fun

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
remember that time alex almost punched bananaclown
lmao

DJMirror

Smash Master
it's macD vs Kira on active gamers coast2coast

**** was ready when macd was texting kira to see where is he

kira said "macd ya like the ***** that always want to know where her man is"

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
I wish I played melee during the time when all of the drama happened. I never even met DSF, Manacloud, or any of the other people who always got into fights and stuff

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I remember that stuff, but I hardly knew anyone in the community then

Also lol @ marthpwnzer topic

Sheridan you should fight him. Ill stand behind you and control your limbs for you since I cant do it myself

Adam M!

Smash Lord
LMAOOOO

Thomasexy wins the thread

By far the most pathetic smasher in smash history

Kira-

Smash Champion
LOL the worst smashers list is so good

i'm lucky to have dodged that list
oh **** im in the honorable mentions fuuuck

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman

Adam M!

Smash Lord
XD people used to pick on Connor so much. Just goes to show people in the smash community really only start to care about people who are better than them. Now that hes good, everyone knows connor.
you have no idea what you're talking about

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
You said "people in the smash community really only start to care about people who are better than them."

"only"

That's the issue.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
no, people gave connor **** because he was an annoying little kid. and just a couple of weeks ago he was an annoying little kid. now it seems like he's maturing and turning into a pretty cool guy. but that wasn't the case back then

same thing with me. i was a total ******* my first year and a half. again, while your overall point may have some merit, it's a non-sequitur in this case, ergo, you have no idea what you're talking about

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
no, people gave connor **** because he was an annoying little kid. and just a couple of weeks ago he was an annoying little kid. now it seems like he's maturing and turning into a pretty cool guy. but that wasn't the case back then

same thing with me. i was a total ******* my first year and a half. again, while your overall point may have some merit, it's a non-sequitur in this case, ergo, you have no idea what you're talking about
Well clearly, in part, it does apply to this case. There are a significant amount of people who respect connor more now than before, not because hes older, or has been here longer, but because he is ranked pretty solidly now. People might still give him crap about being young (even though every day that become less and less of a case), but he has gained respect mostly(not entirely) due to his increased skill over the years.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
There are a significant amount of people who respect connor more now than before, not because hes older, or has been here longer, but because he is ranked pretty solidly now.
Name names or you're just talking out of your ***.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
hahaha who's respect have I won? oh yeah, no one's.

InfiniteGXT, I got **** because I was an "annoying little kid." that's all there is to it. Not because I was bad or anything. I haven't earned anyone's (important) respect for being "good."

Top Bottom