• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Well, I'm out, I need a break after this...

Stay strong, Rayman supporters, best of luck in the future like Oboro said.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I would rather have many other characters besides Rayman, but I see why people want him so badly... So you guys can put me on the Supporters list.
What could go wrong?

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
All I'm going to say is...sorry. Popping in here to pay respects and say that if someone did this with Dr. Mario or anyone I liked, it would be soul-crushing and probably make me sad too.

Hope it gets better for y'all....

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Seriously, why are the whole Smash 4 social thread members all here???
Because leeks
I'm gonna quote myself from another thread
I'm not for Rayman or against Rayman. I'm just amazed at how many people threw away their thought process for a day
Sometimes it's good being pessimistic

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Aren't you the dude in one of the videos' comments going "**** you you're sad and pathetic"?
That's not exactly how it went, it was more along the lines of
"**** you"
and then
"This is kinda sad now that I think about it"

The original comment was just an outburst of anger I had which I kinda regret right about now

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Though really, my true reaction:

Nintendo and Ubisoft is going to be extremely angry though. At least this will make Nintendo make DLC, as it's become the most talked about thing in the Internet. You cannot say this isn't profitable.
Also, I wonder what Ubisoft is going to say now.............
Maybe the fake video is an elaborated plan to gauge people's interest in DLC for Smash 4. Heh.

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
I never liked the Rayman games. But why shouldn't he gosh darn be in Smash? If pac-man can be in there anyone can be in there. I never understood people who went against a character's inclusion in Smash. It's just petty and stupid. I support Rayman for Sm4sh DLC

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
We've taken down Mr. Dark, Admiral Razorbeard, Andre, the Magician, and their hoards of minions.

We came back from the Rabbids stealing our spotlight, where other characters quietly died off.

We got a trophy, three trophies in Smash in the first place.

We won't let this take us down.
As I already mentioned before when I found this thread a while back ago, I love the series, and I will always support you guys all the way. :3 There's a saying the Ridley fans have, Never Falter.

Last edited:
I just realized i'm not on the supporter list. could have sworn I posted but I guess my mind was separate from my body

Take this as someone who really likes Rayman if you can. In smash this kind of publicity is good publicity if you don't rage about it

Fares612

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
Suddenly I have a ... business meeting... in South Carolina

Last edited by a moderator:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
He's already a graphic designer. Would show off his art all the the time back in the older Smash 4 threads (back in 2011/2), if you haven't forgotten the Klonoa artwork he did a last year. Either way I feel old.

Pretty nice guy actually. Can't say I approve of him making a "leak" but I can definitely say he's a big Rayman fan looking at this.
I pretty much agree with this.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Everyone on this page is now obliged to support Rayman.

I'll support him.

(Also, I love being able to only type one letter per minute!)

Damn, I really wanted Rayman in. This leak had me so excited mainly because it looked so legit, and now that it's fake....man I just feel a little depressed by it.

I really hope it was worth faking dude, you made a lot of Rayman fans unhappy today.

I wonder what Ubisoft is going to do on Tuesday now?

Fares612

Smash Apprentice
And this sorta thing shouldn't be allowed here
Calm down.

In all honestly, that was a pretty amazing "leak" He got every aspect down and I am really impressed by that. Just goes to show that some people ARE indeed that talented with photoshop and adobe that we should never take any leak as "real" until confirmed 100%

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Well, even if I'm still mad, at least we're actually closer together than ever.

ansossy

Smash Apprentice
This was totally uncalled for. At least it shed popularity among this thread and the idea for the inclusion of Rayman, but as a long time fan I think this is problematic. Sending death threats to people who like to pretend they're leaking will get them to stop this annoying ****. People getting other people hype and spreading lies are getting real annoying and I'm about tired of them.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Man, you guys. We've had a couple of haters/sour fans, but there are even more people putting aside their differences and joining the support for Rayman just to help us out, this is restoring my faith in humanity. I just want to thank all of you very much!

Even with the sour apples, there are some really amazing people in this community.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Calm down.

In all honestly, that was a pretty amazing "leak" He got every aspect down and I am really impressed by that. Just goes to show that some people ARE indeed that talented with photoshop and adobe that we should never take any leak as "real" until confirmed 100%
It was an amazing link, While I felt sad for the supporters, I couldn't not smile at how much work he put into making that. I wouldn't mind asking him to draw Layton in that fashion.

It hurts my heart to see people this mad to give him death threats. He doesn't deserve that sort of thing

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Yo, @ JamesDNaux JamesDNaux , put me on the supporter's list.

I never liked Rayman originally. I haven't played the games and such. Plus, he's my least favorite character in the Crusade fangame (Damn claw hand...) But after viewing this entire thing, and seeing the excitement this thing brought out, I got really hyped for Rayman. I'm hoping to grab Origins and Legends sometime in the future, based off what I've seen.

So, maybe I'm a bandwagoner, but I really do think this started out with good intentions, but just spread too quick and too big. And I hope we see Rayman eventually, whether it be DLC or the next Smash.

Either way, I have an amazing new render to play with.

sc458

Smash Cadet
I was just lurking and trying not to get really excited over it. I failed.

For what it's worth, count me in on the supporter's list!

Fares612

Smash Apprentice
I've been here for Rayman since day 1. Granted, I haven't played a Rayman game in a decade, he would still make a great character choice

Top Bottom