• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
He lost a couple former tournaments. I'm gonna give up MvC for some Melee (watching it I mean)

Also, here's my mains: :4bowser::4greninja::4sheik::4villager::4pacman::4falcon::4lucina::4robinf::4falco::4ganondorf::4wiremac::4iggy::4lucas::4ryu:
Yeah, but it'll probably be a while before someone can reach the same level as him. A 40+ tournament win streak is gonna be really hard to top.

And here's my Top 8!

Smash 4 Top 8.png

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Yeah, but it'll probably be a while before someone can reach the same level as him. A 40+ tournament win streak is gonna be really hard to top.

And here's my Top 8!

View attachment 76551
I have a pic like that somewhere, I'll send it after the Melee stream.
*gets "Go Hungrybox, Go M2K, Go Armada, and Go Mango flags"*

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I honestly completely forgot about Halloween myself.
=u= Meh, being too old for me to do care about that anymore , I just had plans to draw stuff for my DA account, since I knew EVERYONE would start this stuff the moment it hit October, and it did...But oh well, whenever I can do something , I hope I can do it on time.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
=u= Meh, being too old for me to do care about that anymore , I just had plans to draw stuff for my DA account, since I knew EVERYONE would start this stuff the moment it hit October, and it did...But oh well, whenever I can do something , I hope I can do it on time.
Well from my point of view, you're never too old for something. I may have grown mentally, but I will always like kiddy stuff.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
=U= hm, I should dress like La Catrina again.

=uO Only care about the candies. But, honestly, El Dia de Muertos is way better for me.
That's what that reminded me of, La Catrina. I wanted to draw something like that this time.

And yeah, candy, tummy aches, yay. .u.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD I should draw Ray as El Catrin, like I have done for Ridley.

=u= yay....sweet pain.
xD Good, cuz I really wanted to rather do that for Ly a while back, I just couldn't recall the name of your heritage's festivities.

=u= Yeah, pain good. xD

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
As I stated, things are now closing started Monday for Japan.

upload_2015-10-5_2-48-15.png

The other nationality versions are currently being closed.

Last edited:

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
I don't know whether this gets accepted or not, but after a long run of Banjo votings (after I initially started out with Rayman), I voted one more time for Rayman now. Hope he does make it in - his chances are way bigger than Banjo's (sadly), after all. And his support seems to be stronger, at least on these forums.

Anyways, I hope we'll get some kind of announcement or acknowledgment after the ballot. The wait for the characters is killing us anyways :psycho:

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Some people can't handle losing arguments, and I'm really sick of people calling me a "cyber bully" because of it.

It just gets on my nerves.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I don't know whether this gets accepted or not, but after a long run of Banjo votings (after I initially started out with Rayman), I voted one more time for Rayman now. Hope he does make it in - his chances are way bigger than Banjo's (sadly), after all. And his support seems to be stronger, at least on these forums.

Anyways, I hope we'll get some kind of announcement or acknowledgment after the ballot. The wait for the characters is killing us anyways :psycho:
Thank you, and don't give up on Banjo! I wish you the best of luck.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Omg, that's amazing, I really love this picture, but I also find Sonic a bit strange with that pose xD.
Hey, did you guys see this?
http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/10/05/sakuraithirdparty/
I think Rayman fills in every category nicely.
Not just a nobody and is famous.
Check.
Ubisoft wants him in Smash.
Check.
Rayman has a ton of history on Nintendo platforms.
Checkaroo.
Overall, Rayman's looking nice and dandy in the grand scheme of things.
I read that today and it made me very happy, because as you said Rayman fills very good with what he said.
This was just posted on DA.

http://pipann.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Raymedia-youtube-banner-564456176

I really love this. Good work Sandex/ Pipann.
Nice picture, that Hoodlum in the right looks so weird with that smile xD.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Omg, that's amazing, I really love this picture, but I also find Sonic a bit strange with that pose xD.

I read that today and it made me very happy, because as you said Rayman fills very good with what he said.

xD I think it's based on his SA1 pose, just at a slight angle. But I did agree that it looks odd.

xD Haha, I thought the same with the Hoodlum!

>u> But of course I love Ly and Raz the most, they look awesome .xD

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

xD I agree. And I think the Hoodlum just wants to...err...hug Razorbeard?

Top Bottom