• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
It is probably going to become a stupid meme thing called "Reimun" or something like that.
Like "Bigley"? I don't think so, only if Rayman's hated on more than needed. But it doesn't matter, jokes are jokes, doesn't mean much for me with my love for Rayman.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
That happens to me too sometimes. I tend to be really slow in getting jokes.

supre smesh bres, wit mayro, sanic, shalk, and reimun.
Well, I'm serious when I say that the joke from before and the meme things make me want to punch people in the face. Specially when they don't make me laugh in the slightest.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, I'm serious when I say that the joke from before and the meme things make me want to punch people in the face. Specially when they don't make me laugh in the slightest.
This. I hate them myself. I never really care about them, and this is why I just don't give a **** about it if stupid people wants to do some stuff like that for some reason.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Oh, I have seen your side when you don't find something funny. You're terrifying as all hell.

I'm not the biggest fan of memes myself, but I can embrace and enjoy them.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh, I have seen your side when you don't find something funny. You're terrifying as all hell.

I'm not the biggest fan of memes myself, but I can embrace and enjoy them.
Never mess with Andrea. She doesn't like every joke there is. I'm the same. Be wary of that. She may be "terrifying" But I hate them just as much.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I agree with you, man. Right back at'cha!
Just like Rayman for what he's really known for. That's really all that matters.

From personal experience, trust me that I'm as careful as possible.
Someone that has known her for a year now, I know all too well what ticks her off, and I respect her feelings in they regard.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Here's a picture of Ly, but since the artist doesn't want his art reposted, I'll share the link.

http://shalonesk.deviantart.com/art/Ly-564491332 Sorry if you don't have an account, you have to have one if you want to see it fully.

It's the same one as my avi. I like the colors, although the green eyeshadow is meh, and the cat nose detail is interesting, since she was once conceptualized as a cat girl fairy at first.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
iTunes is the friggin worst. Off topic, but I've been trying to transfer my playlist for an HOUR now. I nearly lost all of my songs, lost like 50% of my songs, and now I'm trying a second time.

This is a royal pain in the arse.
And all this to transfer JUST A COUPLE SONGS.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
iTunes is the friggin worst. Off topic, but I've been trying to transfer my playlist for an HOUR now. I nearly lost all of my songs, lost like 50% of my songs, and now I'm trying a second time.

This is a royal pain in the arse.
And all this to transfer JUST A COUPLE SONGS.
I feel you. I used to use iTunes, but then it all of sudden became a prick and got all messed up. Lost everything.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
As I say good night to you guys, I have one curious question:
Do you guys think that Rayman's amiibo will affect Rayman's chances of being DLC?
Anyway, see you guys tomorrow!
#Rayman4Smash

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Do you guys think that Rayman's amiibo will affect Rayman's chances of being DLC?
#Rayman4Smash
I doubt it. They'd make it work as they see fit, they made Mr.Game&Watch work.

See ya, Goodnight.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
#Rayman4Smash
I doubt it. They would try their best to find a way around his design.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It's that time of the year again!

October is here!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeah, Game & Watch really was no problem at all. I don't see why people were worrying so much about him.
I don't either...

October is here!
Hey NSG. Glad to see you again. That art is....rather graphic...but I guess it's fine, it looks cool...

Last edited:

AndreaAC

October is here!
=U= Bloody Ray? xD Not surprising since I have done it myself, the only difference with this one is the head and Annoying Orange's knives.

:D Glad to see you around here, NSG!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
=U= Bloody Ray? xD Not surprising since I have done it myself, the only difference with this one is the head and Annoying Orange's knives.

:D Glad to see you around here, NSG!
And that it's way more detailed and has a notible weopan....but I think it's fine...i guess.

But I should ge back to drawing something for the holiday's I guess.

Well, ya gotta spice it up a bit for the spooky times, right?
If the mods doesn't have anything to say about it.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
And that it's way more detailed and has a notible weopan....but I think it's fine...i guess.

I might write something Halloween related on my free time if I have the motivation.

AndreaAC

dark.jpg
I still prefer my own version, and I could make it even more graphic if I wanted to, and a kitchen knife? I better give him an chainsaw, axe, or a dagger.

Top Bottom