• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeaaah, there's no benefit wasting time on those types of people. They just can't hold their insecurities back, they gotta let it out in some way, in the end though, it don't matter.

SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS

No problem bud! Keep up the good work!
Awesome job! You're a fantastic artist.
Aww. =u= Thank you guys, really. I really appreciate it. :)

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You and AndreaAC AndreaAC contribute a lot of great art to the thread. It deserves to be praised!
Well, thank you, that's really kind of you to say to us both. :) But like Andrea, I still have a lot to learn, and well, I'll always want to push harder for something better, as what I do now is really just for fun. But I hope to be a real professional when it comes to my art, as many other artist out there are by comparison.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Well, thank you, that's really kind of you to say to us both. :) But like Andrea, I still have a lot to learn, and well, I'll always want to push harder for something better, as what I do now is really just for fun. But I hope to be a real professional when it comes to my art, as many other artist out there are by comparison.
I definitely see a bright future for you when it comes to this. Keep it up, and you'll be able to reach amazing levels.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I found an amazing remix of the Cave of Bad Dreams:

I think the good part starts at 0:31.
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
Well, with the talk of Classic music of Rayman and characters from the Trilogy as well, I guess I could share you a video I did when I was drawing one of my Ly drawings before.

It's rather long, but, I hope it's ok to watch.
Fantastic work, dude, as the others had said, both you and AndreaAC AndreaAC are fantastic artists. Keep up the great work!

BTW, what art program do you use?

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

Fantastic work, dude, as the others had said, both you and AndreaAC AndreaAC are fantastic artists. Keep up the great work!

BTW, what art program do you use?
=u= Thanks, I don't know if that question was for me, but I mainly use Photoshop, and I'm currently getting used to Corel, the avi I had recently (of a green glowing dragon) was an school project, it was for an NVIDIA advertisement poster (just a part of it is shown, obviously)

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
The Ballot opened in April 1st, and now it's finally closing its doors in just a few hours. Whether it is today or another day, it's all gonna go down soon. Let's brace ourselves and hope for Rayman's inclusion.

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
During these final few hours before the ballot ends, I just wanted to share this picture one last time.

I wanted to include Sonic in here, but it wouldn't let me use 5 trophies at once.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
And I'm happy to say that just before the ballot closed, I've managed to put in 10 votes for Rayman. Now to cross my fingers and hope for the best.

AndreaAC

dark.jpg

I know it's not Halloween yet, but I doodled (and lazily colored) this out of boredom. o_o Also...why everything in the site is appearing like broken images?

Last edited:

AndreaAC

I don't see broken images. o_o But I see your art, it is lovely, nicely done. I should get to my monthly spooky art as well.
=uo Thanks, and good luck with that.. o_o but I swear, broken images have happened to me plenty of times.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
did somebody say spooky?

anyway I got a few last votes in... here's hoping Ray makes it in

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
It's probably safe to say that they wouldn't take anymore suggestions at this point...
Yep, I think the same, well, now we've to play the waiting game (?) xD.

I'll wait for at least 1 ND for this month, I want to see a new trailer for Zelda U

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

I'll wait for at least 1 ND for this month, I want to see a new trailer for Zelda U
Good luck with the Zelda game.

And it's the weekend. This would explain why nothing is happening regarding Smash. They'll probably close things off starting Monday.

AndreaAC

xD Geezus, that drooling emote. o_o and darned type, I had trouble recognizing that it just said "El Otro Lado", I thought it was some random things put together. o_o wait, why does that just appears with SuperSega?

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
So I checked to see if the ballot has closed yet, and it hasn't. It's still open right now, so I just made one more vote for the lolz. But seriously, when do you think they'll actually close it?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So I checked to see if the ballot has closed yet, and it hasn't. It's still open right now, so I just made one more vote for the lolz. But seriously, when do you think they'll actually close it?
As I mentioned above...since it's the weekend, it would most likely start Monday in Japan's time.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD, that's funny!

Also, I was in the japanese wikipedia watching Rayman's entry and "Rayman 3" it's put in the spin offs :s, maybe it's an error by the one who edited it.

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/レイマン
Screw that. It's canon to the mainline games, they mention it was with references to it before, GLOBOX even says it as well! So, it's just a mistake.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
"Shovel Night" made me chuckle.
Also, why is Robin listed for Golden Sun, but not Issac?
It's just their Japan names. At least I guess it is. Laman makes sense because the Japanese language doesn't have a R in it technically.

I guess I'm mistaken about that though, sorry if I made a mistake with that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom