• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
It's just their Japan names. At least I guess it is. Laman makes sense because the Japanese language doesn't have a R in it technically.
Yeah, Robin's(FE) japanese name is Reflet, while Isaacs japanese name is Robin. Also I can totally see Laman being Rayman's stage name for when he goes up to sing on stage for new members of the Glade!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeah, Robin's(FE) japanese name is Reflet, while Isaacs japanese name is Robin. Also I can totally see Laman being Rayman's stage name for when he goes up to sing on stage for new members of the Glade!
So, like this?

Sooooo the Ballot is still up? This is starting to get suspicious.
Again. It's the Weekend...it means nothing, they'll handle it on Monday.

Last edited:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
Screw that. It's canon to the mainline games, they mention it was with references to it before, GLOBOX even says it as well! So, it's just a mistake.
To be fair... every game kinda has it's own canon.
(which is why I like to believe all the games are a dream which also explains why Rayman looks different every time)

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
To be fair... every game kinda has it's own canon.
(which is why I like to believe all the games are a dream which also explains why Rayman looks different every time)
I guess. I never saw it like that, I saw Rayman just aging, much like Sonic. But oh well, to each their own.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That version looks way too serious to be Legends Ray. Honestly.
It's still the same art style like the Origins series. It's not R2, or R3, so, it''s the latest one, people just like that one the most now, and even don't have it as crazy like the offical stuff is.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It's still the same art style like the Origins series. It's not R2, or R3, so, it''s the latest one, people just like that one the most now, and even don't have it as crazy like the offical stuff is.
Oh, I know that, it's pretty obvious since the dem eyebrows and the hood looks like RL's, but the design itself is way too serious to even consider it that.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh, I know that, it's pretty obvious since the dem eyebrows and the hood looks like RL's, but the design itself is way too serious to even consider it that.
I understand. At least that's one thing I can like more because of that, since I find Origins/Legends Ray too crazy for me.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Maybe you've seen this, I find it pretty funny and very well animated this gif:

(It's Rayman showing his middle finger)

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Maybe you've seen this, I find it pretty funny and very well animated this gif:

(It's Rayman showing his middle finger)
=u= Andrea's has already posted that to me before, so, seen it. xD I even made a render of Ray doing that as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom