• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
:'c Really? That breaks my heart, really, he is an amazing artist, and well, I understand him wanting to go to reach the big companies like Ubi to work for, I had that dream as a child, but since I became more aware that it isn't s simple as it seems, I at least hope to start with something that helps me to keep myself up, that is, if I finish my career to hopefully become a concept artist, or just a simple logo designer if I can't reach for it. And he isn't that old to get the freakin' diploma, how much would it take him, 3, 5 or 6 years? If I were him, I would try to do it, for the better, many adults have done that.
Well, I understand where you're coming from.

I hope for the best for his sake and all, but, for us all, we just gotta do what we all can make for ourselves, despite the odds. I hope for your sake you make something for yourself, your own career. So, good luck with your future, that's all I can really say.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
:'c Really? That breaks my heart, really, he is an amazing artist, and well, I understand him wanting to go to reach the big companies like Ubi to work for, I had that dream as a child, but since I became more aware that it isn't s simple as it seems, I at least hope to start with something that helps me to keep myself up, that is, if I finish my career to hopefully become a concept artist, or just a simple logo designer if I can't reach for it. And he isn't that old to get the freakin' diploma, how much would it take him, 3, 5 or 6 years? If I were him, I would try to do it, for the better, many adults have done that.
Well, personally for me, I wish to become the writer of a story that many could enjoy, or the voice of a character that many people like. Slowly getting there and making more progress.

Got4n

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dalil50
...Yeah, I think we know about that old thing... Something that's a bit more updated from that, with more characters from the actual game would be nice.
yep.

He seems to be very sad irl :(
Altho the drawing reminds me game over screen of Rayman 1

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, personally for me, I wish to become the writer of a story that many could enjoy, or the voice of a character that many people like. Slowly getting there and making more progress.
Again. Everything just takes time. Don't rush yourselves. just take all the time you all have to just have fun with the learning experiences, and just keep going for your futures.

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Good Luck guys :drflip:
I don't really post here that much
But Rayman is the only character that would make me literally scream, jump and cry of happines at the same time (aside of Bandana Dee)
Seriously guys, best of luck
Here's an edgy Ray, just because :dr^_^:

The Best of the lucks for you guys

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well, I understand where you're coming from.

I hope for the best for his sake and all, but, for us all, we just gotta do what we all can make for ourselves, despite the odds. I hope for your sake you make something for yourself, your own career. So, good luck with your future, that's all I can really say.
Well, after I finished my NVIDIA Advertising Illustration work for school, o-o My teacher was convinced that I should look for it for real and work someday for them, BUT I know it is nearly as impossible as to work for Ubisoft, and I still have much yet to learn.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
But Rayman is the only character that would make me literally scream, jump and cry of happines at the same time (aside of Bandana Dee)

Heh. Still better than that roided Ray picture.

Thanks for sharing. And well, yeah, good luck.
Well, after I finished my NVIDIA Advertising Illustration work for school, o-o My teacher was convinced that I should look for it for real and work someday for them, BUT I know it is nearly as impossible as to work for Ubisoft, and I still have much yet to learn.
Well, people had gotten in Ubi somehow themselves, so, it's not impossible, if you just try your best. Again, time makes a difference, just keep trying and stay positive in your futures.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

o ^ o Holy JESÚS, Chalo. That scared me a bit. ^u^ Y gracias, suerte para ti tambien y BDee! xD THAT EMOTE!

Last edited:

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
As long as we're talking about our dreams of the future, I'm hoping to one day be a game designer at Nintendo. If I can do that, I'll throw in a little hidden reference to Rayman somewhere in the first game I make. Maybe a little statue of him in the main characters house or something. I've already got a few ideas for my first game in mind, assuming that they'll still be using controllers with a similar button layout to the Wii U pro controller. And if that doesn't pan out, I could try to apply as a beta tester for their games.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
O-O OMG, I just found something weird on the Rayman Pirate Community site.

Rayman 3 was once in first person?

Last edited:

AndreaAC

O-O OMG, I just found something weird on the Rayman Pirate Community site.

Rayman 3 was once in first person?
O-O Really? just like how Nintendo wanted Ocarina of Time to be that as well? How funny! also:

This is the weirdest custom model of Rayman I have ever seen.

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
O-O Really? just like how Nintendo wanted Ocarina of Time to be that as well? How funny! also:

This is the weirdest custom model of Rayman I have ever seen.
O.O What is up with his face? Other than that, this is a really good model. I wonder what Rayman has in mind with that beartrap on a leash?

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Well, I'm going to be gone for a good chunk of the day, everyone. I'm just gonna hope they'll have announced something by the time I come back.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, I'm going to be gone for a good chunk of the day, everyone. I'm just gonna hope they'll have announced something by the time I come back.
Aw. Well, hope to see you around soon pal, take care and see ya soon! :) And hope so as well!

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Poppin' into say fingers crossed.

I know it's been a while since I visited, but I did vote for Rayman when the ballot came out.

Top Bottom