• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

louie g

Smash Journeyman
I loved all stars so much, had just as much fun with it as i had with smash 4, but sony killed it off hysterically fast, so if rayman were in there, he wouldn't last long. Super thankful of that.

@ ThePenguinGamer0 ThePenguinGamer0

Crash never made it in because Activision is super stubborn about sharing their characters, unfortunately.

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
@ ThePenguinGamer0 ThePenguinGamer0

Crash never made it in because Activision is super stubborn about sharing their characters, unfortunately.
Okay. He would've made the game more awesome had he been included, not that it isn't awesome already, but still.

I remember back when some people wanted Mega Man in PSABR.

We can now laugh at those people.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
xD, I've never seen the 3rd commercial of Rayman 3, it reminds me of Sonic a lot in this one (Ready when you're).

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD, I've never seen the 3rd commercial of Rayman 3, it reminds me of Sonic a lot in this one (Ready when you're).
Andrea showed me that one a while back ago. And yeah, something I noticed when she showed me all the commercials, Ray sounds a bit like Sonic to me...might explain the liking of Rayman 3 Ray more now that I think of it...(even though he had that voice since R2, with the voice acting that is).

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
So is it somewhat agreed that Rayman 1 and Rayman Orgins/Legends are the key games that could have Rayman represented for in Smash.?

...and Happy 250th page everybody!!!!

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
So is it somewhat agreed that Rayman 1 and Rayman Orgins/Legends are the key games that could have Rayman represented for in Smash.?

...and Happy 250th page everybody!!!!
I'd like to see Rayman 1 and 2 stages or something representing those games, but I think they'll put a Rayman Origins stage in 3DS and a Legends stage in Wii U, at least in Rayman's Trophy it says those 2 appearances in those 2 games.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Heck, this should've been Sonic's voice instead of RCS's obnoxious portrayal.

BTW, Happy 250 pages everyone!

Last edited:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
okay guys sorry for having to ask you guys but someone else is doing a video on smash dlc and asked people on facebook to vote.
everyone gets 1 vote and have to be posted as a reaction.
the post in question is right here! let's break facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/silokhawk/posts/1599220030362116

oh and the one in charge of the Operation Rayfall Facebook might want to share this at the page as well.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
okay guys sorry for having to ask you guys but someone else is doing a video on smash dlc and asked people on facebook to vote.

oh and the one in charge of the Operation Rayfall Facebook might want to share this at the page as well.
Already voted Rayman!

#Rayman4Smash

Last edited:
page 250. 1 for every tear shed by the artsyomni leak. remember back when this thread had a page a minute? good times.

I like to post on milestone pages.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I love David Gasman's Rayman, the best voice for him.
Heck, this should've been Sonic's voice instead of RCS's obnoxious portrayal.
Hooba Dooba :troll:
I wonder if anyone will get that.

Got it, sorry for the delay.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Agreed. It's why I love R2/R3 Rayman the best. It fits his character so well for me, imo.
Agreed at 100%. He will be always the best.
Untitled.png

>u> And I may not be able to draw stuff yet, but at least I can FINALLY play R3 in my PC at 60 FPS rather than dying with 12 FPS. I only need to get R2 again and find R1.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
If Rayman gets into Smash, I'd hope he would have his old voice but I'm pretty sure he'd just get his gibberish from Origins/Legends.

Not saying that's a bad thing, but I'd rather him, you know... actually speak.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
View attachment 53673
>u> And I may not be able to draw stuff yet, but at least I can FINALLY play R3 in my PC at 60 FPS rather than dying with 12 FPS. I only need to get R2 again and find R1.
Good luck with R1...I doubt you could get that for Dolphin, as it was never on the Gamecube, sadly.

And lucky you, I wish I had that kind of speed for when I played R3. =u=;;

Not saying that's a bad thing, but I'd rather him, you know... actually speak.
I agree.

Last edited:

AreJay25

My computer was able to handle Dolphin so I could probably play Rayman 3. Rayman 2 would undoubtedly work too.

I tried getting Rayman 1 to work but my computer hates PS1 emulators.

AndreaAC

Good luck with R1...I doubt you could get that for Dolphin, as it was never on the Gamecube, sadly.

And lucky you, I wish I had that kind of speed for when I played R3. =u=;;

I agree.
Oh, not exactly in Dolphin, but at least in another emulator, and well, the N64 one is easy to find and the ROM as well, as far as I remember.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh, not exactly in Dolphin, but at least in another emulator, and well, the N64 one is easy to find and the ROM as well, as far as I remember.
Well, as said above, the only emulator you could use is a PS one, but as said before, it doesn't like to run very well, if at all... And you have to find R1 Rom somewhere as well, which isn't that easy...

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I don't mind what voice he gets, because I don't think we'd see Rayman talking so much (or not talking), maybe at some taunts? I think all he's going to say is "Yeah" or "Rayman" xD.

AndreaAC

Well, as said above, the only emulator you could use is a PS one, but as said before, it doesn't like to run very well, if at all... And you have to find R1 Rom somewhere as well, which isn't that easy...
xD I know, I was refering to R2. And I tried before, but most seem to have a virus, so, I would rather have R2 and R3 only, and maybe I could get Rayman Arena.

AreJay25

Actually, finding the actual Rayman 1 ISO wasn't that hard. It was just that the emulator wouldn't run it for whatever reason.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
View attachment 53673
I remember that one time I thought that the "water" in that level would kill you, but in one gameplay I did in the game I fell off and.. I was very surprised that you could walk on it xD.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD I know, I was refering to R2. And I tried before, but most seem to have a virus, so, I would rather have R2 and R3 only, and maybe I could get Rayman Arena.
I didn't think about RA, I should look iinto that...

Actually, finding the actual Rayman 1 ISO wasn't that hard. It was just that the emulator wouldn't run it for whatever reason.
Yeah, when I did search for one, it just took a while for me just to find one that wasn't corrupted when I unziped the file, but I have one at this point.

AndreaAC

I don't mind what voice he gets, because I don't think we'd see Rayman talking so much (or not talking), maybe at some taunts? I think all he's going to say is "Yeah" or "Rayman" xD.
I would love hear when in R3 i think he says "YAY! Go me!" and mostly every victory animation and phrase he has in 3.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I remember that one time I thought that the "water" in that level would kill you, but in one gameplay I did in the game I fell off and.. I was very surprised that you could walk on it xD.
I thought it was water myself, but it's really just a very reflective floor. xD

I would love hear when in R3 i think he says "YAY! Go me!" and mostly every victory animation and phrase he has in 3.
It was more "Yahoo, yay me!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom