• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

samuroleon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Samuroleon
I would be so happy to get a rayman stage with music from rayman legends, as it is one of my favourite soundtracks.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Oh gosh, speaking as one of the top Rayman Legends players, I'm massively supporting him for Smash Bros. I'd love to play as him
My support goes out to Rayman.
Welcome aboard the hype train!

I would be so happy to get a rayman stage with music from rayman legends, as it is one of my favourite soundtracks.
Yeah, I hope they include some Legends music, along with tunes from other Rayman games.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
You know what the next Rayman game should have? Full Amiibo compatibly with unlockable character/costumes based on Nintendo/Third party characters!

Ala Yoshi's Woolly World

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You know what the next Rayman game should have? Full Amiibo compatibly with unlockable character/costumes based on Nintendo/Third party characters!

Ala Yoshi's Woolly World

Well, if we get a new Ray game that's available for the WiiU, I'm sure it would have that functionally available. And that would mean I could get a Ray Statue.

And, also, something I just found...

Man...I felt that...

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Well, if we get a new Ray game that's available for the WiiU, I'm sure it would have that functionally available. And that would mean I could get a Ray Statue.

Man...I felt that...

Well, Rayman Legends was planned to utilize that feature before it was scrapped. Who knows? Maybe Ubisoft will finally take advantage of this feature for Rayman on the Wii U.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
http://jamoart.deviantart.com/art/Com-on-Ray-514462622

That had hit me right in the feels when I first saw this on Deviantart a while ago. To make it worse this was made after the leak that turned out to be fake and made me all sad just like the rest of them. There seems to be a good bit of support for him on Deviant which is a pretty big place for fan aupport on something. Some support is also on Tumblr so he is getting the support other than just Smashboards, which is great. Hopefully all of this would be worth it, to get him in to be with them.

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383

That had hit me right in the feels when I first saw this on Deviantart a while ago. To make it worse this was made after the leak that turned out to be fake and made me all sad just like the rest of them. There seems to be a good bit of support for him on Deviant which is a pretty big place for fan aupport on something. Some support is also on Tumblr so he is getting the support other than just Smashboards, which is great. Hopefully all of this would be worth it, to get him in to be with them.
That reminds me, it's been about a month since we last posted anything on Twitter.

Any ideas on what we could tweet?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Ala Yoshi's Woolly World

I want to see a Rayman Yoshi now.

Aww..
Wait, how is Sonic putting his hand on Rayman's invisible shoulder?

AndreaAC

My god...It may have felt weird doing it, but goddamn, is that beautiful. Wonderful job Andrea, you're very skilled. :)
xD Thanks but, no biggy! it is just a random drawing, and again, it's like doing everything in just one PS layer and without pen pressure.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD Thanks but, no biggy! it is just a random drawing, and again, it's like doing everything in just one PS layer and without pen pressure.
Yeah, I understand what you mean. But really though, you out done yourself, it shows how much you learn just for using a tablet in PS, that even without, you still can handle making such a nice drawing. :) I'm serious when I say I'm very impressed by this Andrea, I really like how it came out pal. :3

AndreaAC

Yeah, I understand what you mean. But really though, you out done yourself, it shows how much you learn just for using a tablet in PS, that even without, you still can handle making such a nice drawing. :) I'm serious when I say I'm very impressed by this Andrea, I really like how it came out pal. :3
xD Thanks again. :/ I guess this is the only way I have for now to draw some stuff so I don't go completely insane out of boredom.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD Thanks again. :/ I guess this is the only way I have for now to draw some stuff so I don't go completely insane out of boredom.
Yeah. It seems to be the case until a little while, in a few weeks, sadly. But, as always, I hope you get the chance to get what you need for your new laptop soon Andrea. Until then, good luck with your drawings.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
For the Rayman Amiibo, I'd get that figure, I want a Rayman's figure since I was like 6 years old. It would be my first Rayman's "merchandise", If Ubisoft wants Rayman in smash, they better release the next Rayman game on the Wii U.. if not..
I'll take care of them personally.

Man...I felt that...
I love that drawing, nice one, btw, Why do they look so sad/surprised? Rayman got a Smash invitation, they should be happy!

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
For the Rayman Amiibo, I'd get that figure, I want a Rayman's figure since I was like 6 years old. It would be my first Rayman's "merchandise", If Ubisoft wants Rayman in smash, they better release the next Rayman game on the Wii U.. if not..
I'll take care of them personally.

I love that drawing, nice one, btw, Why do they look so sad/surprised? Rayman got a Smash invitation, they should be happy!
xD Thanks, glad you liked it. :) And well, the invitation is "fake", since the leak was a fake, so yeah...that's why they are sad for Ray, because Ray is down for not being palyalbe in Smash Bros...yet.

And yeah, totally. I'd love a Ray figurine, and well, I'd hope the same that Ubi makes something for the WiiU so I can get one... I would be disappointed in them if not... >.>

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

samuroleon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Samuroleon
Well not everyone necessarily will see that poll so it's entirely possible that a load of rayman supporters don't know about it. As long as people are voting for him he will still have a chance

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I've gone back to a lineart style for a change. And something safe for once.

What do you guys think? I was a bit light on the shading.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Voted for him!

Well I don't think that the User's or Pages' polls have to be taken as real results, because the results are so different in each poll.
I know, but the higher votes for Rayman, the better.
I've gone back to a lineart style for a change. And something safe for once.

What do you guys think? I was a bit light on the shading.
I actually really like the shading on this one. Great job! Who is this?

Last edited:
Top Bottom