• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Returns! Day 194: "Predicting the Direct"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
It is not the fact that Toon Link was confirmed which surprises me, but the point in time in which he was revealed. I mean yeah, Wind Waker HD is out in stores now, but he was a secret character in Brawl! Does this mean that he no longer is unlockable but rather a starer character?

Well anyways...

Duck Hunt Dog

Chance: 12 %
He would follow the trend of retro-character associated with a peripheral (Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., etc.) however we already have another character associated with a peripheral (Wii Fit Trainer) so I don't think his entry is guaranteed or even likely.

Want: 10 %
It would be funny to beat him up, but that's about it. Incorporating the zapper into his moveset seems out of character and otherwise I can't help but feel he would be a bit boring to play as.

Ghirahim Prediction: 14 %

Nominations: Daisy x 5
The toon link part oh don't be ridiculous like both links are going to be starters im 100% sure toon link still has to be unlocked

Any way

DUCK HUNT DOG

Likely hood 10%
Only because of high request for this character but wii fit trainer already stole the what the heck character position besides can you guys even come up with a good move set

Want 95%
I would be happy to beat the crap out of that dog for laughing at us when we miss a duck whitch is mocking us

Xhampi

Smash Lord
Grumpy cat nemesis
Likeliness : I can't be objective on this dog so I skip this part but if I really have to give one then, 15%.

Want : 100%
Who let this dog out ?

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
That's your opinion but you asked for it. You wanted to know what else he could do besides throwing ducks.
that moveset is awesome. great game references, which are the sign of a true moveset.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I finally return!

Duck Hunt Dog

Chance: 10% - I can't say I see it as a realistic possibility

Want: 0% - Do we really need this character playable? Like, seriously, do we really need Duck Hunt Dog as a playable character? I think he could do a wonderful job popping out of bushes and laughing at KOed players as part of a Duck Hunt stage. Not every character under the sun has to be playable. :p

Ghirahim prediction: 17% - Some think he has a shot, many others don't.

Nominations:
Lloyd Irving x5

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Duck Hunt Dog

Chance: 5% Yeah, I don't really see it. Is he well known? Yes. Would he be very, very weird to make into fighter? Absolutely. I know that doesn't exclude him, but it still seems like it'd be too much work for a character who's not really wanted, nor a huge face of Nintendo. Villager and WFT are both the faces of huge series. Duck Hunt Dog had one game.
Want: 0% As much as I hate that dog, I don't want a game where I have to pummel a non-anthropomorphic dog. I'll exclude Fox and Wolf, cause they can actually speak and walk around, so they seem more human than dog, but yeah. I'd feel terrible, I love dogs.

Ghirahim prediction: 13.5% I think most people realize that the dude is a one off, in a series with quite a few remaining recurring characters. Speaking of which...

Re-nominate Vaati x5. I wanna see how he does now that Toon Link is confirmed.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Duck Hunt Dog
Duck Hunt Dog had two games... the same amount of games that Ice Climbers had... Duck Hunt (NES) and Vs. Duck Hunt (Arcade). Also, Duck Hunt Dog is one of the biggest faces of the NES... something that not even Ice Climbers can claim to have.

Also, Duck Hunt Dog is anthromorphic... he is able to hold up ducks with his paws (implying he has opposable thumbs like humans do) and he is able to run on two legs (showing he is bipedal like humans) and he is able to survive a gunshot to the face (he is a cartoon dog, not a real dog).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
When did DHD run on two legs? :confused:

He does have human-like hands, but he's still a quadruped.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Okay, I see. I wouldn't know, since I haven't played VS. Duck Hunt.
I didn't know about it when I suggested him back in 2002... but when I discovered this video back in 2008, I felt relieved that there is evidence that Duck Hunt Dog can be a bipedal because it meant Duck Hunt Dog could function as a Smash fighter on two legs without being "out-of-character" like the detractors always say. The more you know! :)

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I didn't know about it when I suggested him back in 2002... but when I discovered this video back in 2008, I felt relieved that there is evidence that Duck Hunt Dog can be a bipedal because it meant Duck Hunt Dog could function as a Smash fighter on two legs without being "out-of-character" like the detractors always say. The more you know! :)
Didn't you know Arcadenik? Only bi-pedal characters can be Smashers.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Duck Hunt Dog

Popularity: It's more of an infamy, than a fame. He's quite well-known, especially in the US market. But he's not among the most wanted characters.

Relevancy: He'd be a retro character, from the NES era.

Design: Well, the more interesting designs tend to involve the hunter shooting from the 4th wall. It's definitely unique in concept but it strikes me as almost too out there. Sakurai likes quirky, but I'm not sure that it's everything. The move sets which avoid the 4th wall hunter seem a bit more boring to me though.

Roster and Competition: As a retro character representing a new (to Smash) series, he's not directly competing against anyone except sort of against the other retros. In Melee, we added Ice Climbers and Mr. Game & Watch, while in Brawl R.O.B. and Pit were added (although Kid Icarus has now been revived, which makes Pit sort of retro, sort of not). So perhaps he will add another two, perhaps Sakurai won't.

However, before you go counting the NES characters left to add and say that this means Duck Hunt Dog is helped, keep some things in mind. Melee was released in 2001 and Brawl in 2008. Game & Watches were made from 1980 to 1991. R.O.B. and his games (Stack Up + Gyromite) were released in 1985. Kid Icarus debuted in 1987, and had its second game in 1991. So, Ice Climbers were 16 years old, and Mr. G&W was 21 years old and 10 years out of production when Melee was released. R.O.B. was 23 years old and Pit was 21 years old and 17 years out of production.

From this I take it that 16 years old and as little as 10 years out of production are possibilities to consider "retro characters". So far they've all been NES characters, but at this point SNES and Game Boy characters are definitely retro (most SNES games being between 23 and 17 years old at this point, and most original Game Boy games being 24 to 15 years old). Even characters that existed into the N64 era might be considered "retro" reps since the N64 was released 17 years ago and was replaced 12 years ago, so they'd all be at least 10 years out of production. I'd also enhance the chances of Game Boy characters since this is the first Smash that will be on a handheld, and Sakurai may want to commemorate that with a classic Game Boy character or something like that. So I don't think Duck Hunt Dog or Takamaru are competing only against other NES characters.

Sakurai factors: Sakurai said that he likes to revive series. So, his choice of retro reps may be somewhat informed by that. Pit was a very good choice by that measure. Ice Climber less so, and Game & Watch and R.O.B. being clearly series that weren't going to come back. Although one might say that Sakurai has enhanced Game & Watch's place in the Nintendo canon (observe Game & Watch being referenced in Nintendo Land).

At any rate, if that matters to Sakurai it helps Takamaru a lot and hurts Duck Hunt Dog since I don't think Nintendo would intend to revive Duck Hunt. Duck Hunt Dog could have a G&W type situation though, where the Dog gets more references in other games.

Duck Hunt Dog chances: 7%
Look, he's somewhat of a WTF character. And a WTF character kinda, by definition, needs to be surprising. His chances aren't that great. And he has more retro competition than people are admitting. At the very least, SNES and Game Boy characters are now retro too, so Sakurai has a fairly large number of characters to draw from for this category. I also wouldn't assume that he's necessarily going to add 2 or even 1 just to do so unless he really likes the candidate (that is, I don't think he would pick Duck Hunt Dog just because he was the best retro rep left - if Duck Hunt Dog isn't good enough, Sakurai might just not add any retro reps).

Anyway, I think Takamaru is much more likely (Nintendo having made some moves enhancing Takamaru's recognizability recently), and there are a number of other plausible characters. And some of those other characters might appeal to him more for move sets, or for the possibility of series revival. So while Duck Hunt Dog is possible, he, like most retro reps, would be a little surprising.

Duck Hunt Dog want: 30%
I'd rather see other characters, but I'd definitely like to see a Duck Hunt Dog Assist Trophy, or a Duck Hunt stage where he pops up and laughs at you. That would be fun.

Ghirahim prediction: 35%
I dunno, just throwing numbers out there. I don't have a good read on this one.

Nominations:
Mike Jones x5

I've said it before: the point of this game is to see how wrong we are come launch. I doubt all of those characters will get in the game.

Before Brawl, Krystal often scored in the 70% range, even popping into the 80's on occasion. And we all know that we were wrong with that one.
To further the point, if those characters all got in, it would just show that we were mostly wrong. Assuming independence (which is wrong here), the chances of all of those characters getting in according to our scores is only 2%. And IMO they're not independent - each newcomer and non-Brawl veteran reduces the chances of some of the others since there are limited spots, so the likelihood should be lower than 2%. But if they're really shoo-ins (at least the veterans) then we've been underestimating them all. 2% isn't impossible, but if it happens it's more likely we underestimated the veterans than that we were accurate. And it's quite possible that we underestimated them, because the Toon Link development suggests to me that we have (I think Toon Link appearing in a stage and as a fighter also somewhat mitigates the damage done to Toad's chances by Peach's reveal).

I think Toon Link being confirmed improves the chances of most veterans. I don't think it has a large effect on Sonic or Snake, but it does affect Nintendo characters who might be thought to "no longer be relevant" considering Toon Link was widely considered one of the most obvious cuts. That's reflected in the fact that he got the lowest score of any of the Brawl veterans we've rated so far (although Lucario and Snake are pretty much in the same boat). It's quite possible Sakurai's famous comment really meant that Dr Mario, Pichu and Young Link weren't returning (and possibly Roy or even Mewtwo) rather than that Brawl veterans would be cut.

As a side note, hopefully we'll find that Toon Link has been further de-cloned by giving him something Wind Waker-y. The Grappling Hook, Deku Leaf and Skull Hammer are huge associations with Toon Link for me, and I'd love to see at least one of them properly integrated. Also, he should get his own Final Smash (it could involve riding the King of Red Lions and the cannon, for example).

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
Duck Hunt Dog
Chance: 5%
A retro character that has somewhat of a fan base. However, when it comes to retro characters, I think takamaru and Little Mac are a LOT more likely.
Want: 55%
This would be REALLY fun but i want Little mac and takamaru more.

Prediction for Ghirahim: 13.67%
People will highly overrate this villan's chances...

Nominations:
Sylveon x5

Groose

Smash Champion
Duck Hunt Dog: 15%
Let's take a gander at the evidence, shall we?
Sakurai said:
I am planning on doing my best to bring old characters back in Smash Bros. From that perspective, I am probably in the most fortunate position in the world.”
This quote essentially serves as confirmation... there will be Retro characters in Smash. Duck Hunt Dog is a Retro character... but does he have a chance of being one of the Retros selected?
In the past, Sakurai has referred to a number of Retro characters. He is on the record stating that he wished Lip were more popular, as he really likes her character. He has expressed disappointment at not having the right ideas with which to incorporate Mach Rider, who is the protagonist in his favorite NES era game. He has also mentioned Takamaru, stating that he may include him if he garners more popularity and is revived.
Never once has he mentioned or even acknowledged Duck Hunt Dog. That's not exactly a bad thing, but it certainly doesn't help matters.
Duck Hunt Dog's biggest hit, though, is his own prominence. Sakurai has often chosen Retros that we simply couldn't have expected. Duck Hunt Dog is in our list of possibilities... he seems too popular, too obvious. Contrast that with the likes of Ice Climbers and R.O.B.
Another thing that bothers me. I don't have any evidence for this... but hear me out.
I can't help but shake the feeling that Sakurai will opt for a Retro that has potential for revival, as he did with Pit. Duck Hunt has little chance of revival... it's just not a title that fits with the modern Nintendo identity.
Duck Hunt Dog Want: 95%
Duck Hunt Dog hits the sweet spot for me: He's cartoony but not overly cutsey; he's cool in his own special way. He's iconic (more so than many of the characters we have left), and I believe he would fit in well with the wacky world of Nintendo characters.
Ghirahim Prediction: 18.67%
People seem to have moved on from him. A real shame, in my opinion.
Nominations
GROOSE x5
THE GROOSE IS LOOSE!
DAY OVER:
RETURN OF GROOSE

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
To further the point, if those characters all got in, it would just show that we were mostly wrong. Assuming independence (which is wrong here), the chances of all of those characters getting in according to our scores is only 2%. And IMO they're not independent - each newcomer and non-Brawl veteran reduces the chances of some of the others since there are limited spots, so the likelihood should be lower than 2%. But if they're really shoo-ins (at least the veterans) then we've been underestimating them all. 2% isn't impossible, but if it happens it's more likely we underestimated the veterans than that we were accurate. And it's quite possible that we underestimated them, because the Toon Link development suggests to me that we have (I think Toon Link appearing in a stage and as a fighter also somewhat mitigates the damage done to Toad's chances by Peach's reveal).

I think Toon Link being confirmed improves the chances of most veterans. I don't think it has a large effect on Sonic or Snake, but it does affect Nintendo characters who might be thought to "no longer be relevant" considering Toon Link was widely considered one of the most obvious cuts. That's reflected in the fact that he got the lowest score of any of the Brawl veterans we've rated so far (although Lucario and Snake are pretty much in the same boat). It's quite possible Sakurai's famous comment really meant that Dr Mario, Pichu and Young Link weren't returning (and possibly Roy or even Mewtwo) rather than that Brawl veterans would be cut.

You've a fair point.

I agree, the brawl veterans all seem to have had a boost (barr third parties and possibly Pokémon/Fire Emblem given how their company makes a lot of decisions in that regard). I also question if it's effected Roy/Pichu/Dr Mario/Young Link anyway given they're not a Brawl vet, or Ice Climbers given their biggest problem was technological, but otherwise I'm tempted to consider anything PKMN Trainer (they're clearly pushing the Gen 1 starters) up (barr Sonic) is a lock at this point.

If we remove those listed above then we still only gave them a 6.5% chance of all getting in... maybe we've been too harsh to newcomers too... we'll see I guess.

Groose

Smash Champion
Duck Hunt Dog (Duck Hunt)
10.34% chance
35.43% want

*Laughs* Actually, the good 'ol Dog has little to laugh about: he was below fellow Retro Lip in both chance and want. Most of you wanted to shoot him right out of the game!

Do you have any idea how that makes me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! SICK WITH ANGER! Oh yeah... today we will be rating everyone's favorite Demon Lord. Please leave your chance and want on Demon Lord Ghirahim today!

Tomorrow enters yet another third party: Rayman! Please predict how Rayman will do in tomorrow's game! Opossum wins the extra five today.

And... Toon Link confirmed. He only ranked 14th on our list and had below a 2/3 chance... heh.

Seraphim.

Smash Ace
NNID
Seraphim35
Ghirahim

Chance: 17% Just really bad timing to be rated.......
Want: 56% I think he would be a fun character

Rayman: 22% Not to sure on this one...Some might go high others low.

Lloyd Irving x 5

ZecaOMestre

Smash Apprentice
Ghirahim

Likelihood: 5% - He's like Zant, a one-time villain

Want: 10% - Not really

Rayman: 16%

Primid x5

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Ghirahim:

Chance: 0%
When people started mentioning him for smash in my friend group I honestly thought they were trolling. He's had one game in a huge franchise, and while he's was important in it, he's got no real connection to the rest of the series; at least Fi is the Master Sword, Ghirahim's just another sword who acts as your primary mini-boss throughout the game. I would sooner vote Malon into the game than Ghirahim; she at least has reoccurance.

Want: 1%
He was a cool boss, so he'd not make a terrible character, but his flouncing would drive me insane, and he doesn't deserve to be in smash bros.

Rayman: 8%
He didn't start on Nintendo, and he kicked Wii U owners in the nuts back in February by delaying this long (especially when the game wasn't as good as Origins (imo)). Konami may have ignored the Wii U, but they didn't insult it quite the way Ubisoft did... That said it's pretty clear he'll do better than Slime, despite not having arms or legs himself... *grumble grumble*

Knuckles overtook Tails, I'll take a week off to see if he catches back up.

Ruka Minazuki (Fatal Frame/Zero) *5

(Nintendo's own (well, bought out) survival horror, with cameras, and ghosts, and Japanese school girls... I'm making this sound very different to what it is, and the music section would be creepy; but given the Camera Obscura it would make a fantastic Wii U game if they ever got around to making a new one, which I'd very much lie them to do!)

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Ghirahim:

Chance: 4%
Such a one shot in a franchise filled with one shots. Give him 5 years and no one will seriously consider him for Smash.

Want: 5%
I'd be FURIOUS OUTRAGED SICK WITH ANGER! if he got in.

Nomz: 5x Dixie Kong puts her at 100%

Predicting 3% for the next scrub on the list, whoever that is. :p

D

Deleted member

Ghirahim
Chance: 27%
Ghirahim, in my opinion, does have at least a decent chance compared to some of the other Zelda characters we've rated, but I don't think that he has outstanding chances. Ghirahim is from Skyward Sword and that game is loved or hated and it didn't sell so well in Japan. However, whether you like Skyward Sword or not, you cannot deny that Ghiarhim was by far one of the best parts in Skyward Sword as his flamboyant nature and dark behavior just fits in so nicely with the Zelda universe. As a result, he is rather popular and has some fan support. He also does meet the requirements by Sakurai to appear in this game as he would offer something new. One thing that is against Ghirahim's chances is that it's rather debatable if Zelda is going to get a newcomer. With Toon Link just confirmed, we can already tell that Zelda and Ganondorf are going to return for a total of 4 Zelda characters. A 5th one might be justifiable as the series is important to Nintendo and is rather popular. I can't base my score saying that he is a one-off villain as he could come back; I doubt that will happen, but you'll never know. Overall, I think Ghirahim has a shot of getting in SSB4. But, if he doesn't re-appear in future Zelda games, then this might as well be his only chance.
Want: 75%
Ghirahim was awesome in Skyward Sword! By far one of the best villains that has graced the Zelda series! I wouldn't mind if he got in the roster and he is my most wanted Zelda character. If he doesn't get in, I won't be furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!
Rayman Prediction: 7.37%
He does have a shot compared to other 3rd party characters, but I don't think it's massive. I think he will get a giant want rating though.
Nominations: Little Mac 3x, Captain Rainbow 2x

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
Ghirahim chances: 15%
Now that Toon Link has been announced as returning, Ghirahim's chances seem a bit shakier (not that they were stellar to begin with). For starters, we can already infer that the Zelda series has four slots taken; the presence of a fifth spot for a Zelda character has been a point of debate for a while now and is hardly a lock. On top of that, Ghirahim naturally has some solid competitors, some of whom are not one-offs. The primary candidates people are likely to cite include Tingle, Impa, Toon Zelda (who is that much more threatening now that TL is back), and Vaati. They each have their own factors going for them in regards to a slot that may or may not exist. I suppose it's really going to hinge on whether Sakurai thought Skyward Sword is worthy of playable representation, as he obviously believes Wind Waker is, and even then Impa may very well edge our favorite demon lord out.

Ghirahim want: 100%
Absolutely my pick for a fifth Zelda rep. I love how much personality he has in comparison to Ganandorf and Vaati, villains that are always played straight. His moveset potential is superb, and his general tone and aesthetic have no analogue in Smash as of yet. I think he has a lot to add to the roster aside from just plain liking him.

Rayman prediction: 12%

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
*Laughs* Actually, the good 'ol Dog has little to laugh about: he was below fellow Retro Lip in both chance and want. Most of you wanted to shoot him right out of the game!
I guess you can say that Lip...

Had the last laugh!

[insert image of Lip standing with her arms crossed like a badass, while a fiery explosion occurs in the background with the captions "YEEEEEAAAAAHH"]

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Ghirahim's chances: 5%
Want: 30%

Rayman prediction: 7.94%

Andy x5

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Ghirahim

Likelihood: 10% - Not really sure, but I'm pretty sure he's unlikely.
Want: 70% - I can't say I necessarily want him in, but I wouldn't object to his inclusion.

Rayman: 8%

Nomz:
Ashely x5

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
Ghirahim chances 5%: where was skull kid in melee, where was zant in brawl?

Want: 10%: I like him as a character, but it would make me mad if he made it into smash 4 but zant and skull kid didnt make it into brawl or melee.

Rayman 10%

Nominations:
King k. rool x5

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
On Toon Link confirmation:
Although Toon Link ranked low in our predictions, remember the 60% has still a very good chance of happening. The point of any prediction is that the chance percentage can still happen. If we rank a character with 15% and they still get it, that mean 15 out 100 times they would have gotten in, and this happened to be one of the 15 rather than the other 85. I believe Toon Link was before I started playing this game, but I still want to comment on it. Onto Ghirahim!

All my predictions are about to come really low for all other Zelda reps, so:
Ghirahim:
Likelihood: 1%
Yep. With Toon Link confirmed, we presumable know all four Zelda slots: Link, Toon Link, Some form of Ganon/Ganondorf, Zelda (and presumably Sheik). Zelda should match up with the very TP-like Link so that raises Sheik's chances. So that's 5 separate characters.
Should any other Zelda reps get in, then it would have to be as the 5th slot. Which would probably mean that there would be five Mario reps and five Pokemon reps, because I can't see Zelda having more than either of them at this point. Which lowers the chances of that happening because all three getting reps seems unlikely with our limited roster additions. So, if this should happen, who should it be? Putting one Zelda villain over the other would just come down to recency, not popularity. The older villains probably missed their chance. Even then, Ghirahim has contend with the fact that he is another sword user in a game full of them. So his chances are not the great.

Want: 0%
Ghirahim is like Miley Cyrus to me; he sticks his tongue out when he isn't supposed to and I have no desire to see him on my TV screen.
Of course, I love Skyward Sword so I'll see him in that if I replay it.

Prediction: 6.89% Despite Ubisoft's Nintendo support, everyone is aware of Nintendo's and Sakurai's Japan based bias as well.
Nominations:
Beast Ganon x5

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Ghirahim (man that's hard to spell): 35% honestly.

Want: 70% he's so fab.

manray: 0% he's from spongebob! NO WAY!

*whispers*

what's that? I got the wrong person?

*murmurs*

it's RAYMAN? that makes so much more sense. but only by 6.7% more.

(6.7% is my rating)

Noms:
Lucario x3
Phoenix wright x2

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
GhiraHIM!? Are you telling me that THAT's a guy!?
Likelihood: 1% - Ha! A one shot villain? Just like Skull Kid and Zant? I doubt it. I really do. Especially now that Toon Link is confirmed. If there ever was a fifth Zelda rep (or sixth, if Sheik counts), it's probably gonna be Tingle. And if it's a villain, maybe someone like Vaati, as not only he's got more appearances than Ghirahim, but I'd think it'd be neat to have more Toon characters. (Not to mention Vaati is far more handsome ;))
Want: 0% -
I'd be FURIOUS, OUTRAGED, SICK WITH ANGER! if he got in.

Manta Ray Man
Prediction: 11% - Figuring out how much he'll score is more ridiculous than the fact that his lack of limbs is related to zombie chickens.

Nominations
Speaking of limb-less ridiculousness (Sukapon) x5

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
[insert image of Lip standing with her arms crossed like a badass, while a fiery explosion occurs in the background with the captions "YEEEEEAAAAAHH"]
brb drawing this right now

Ghirahim

Chance: 5%. He was a one shot villain with little relevance to the series as a whole, and with Toon Link revealed, 4 Zelda character slots have already been filled, as Zelda and Ganondorf are pretty much guaranteed to come back. Ghirahim doesn't have a chance of replacing Ganondorf, as Ganon is considered the main antagonist of the series and without him the Triforce trio would be incomplete. There is, I guess, a slight chance that the Zelda series would get a 5th rep, but in that scenario I don't see Ghirahim taking that role.

Want: 0%. Nah. Maybe as a trophy.

Nominations
Toon Zelda, why not. x5.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ghirahim time!

Likelihood: 16%
In my opinion, the second most likely Zelda newcomer. However, that's an Overly Narrow Superlative.

Want: 38%
He's pretty cool. Plus, dual blades.

Prediction for Rayman: 4.8%

Nominating Wolf x10

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
Ghirahim:
Chance: .5%
Let me cut to the chase. He was a one-time Zelda villain and when he was it was for 10-15 mins I think. IMO, the ONLY change to the Zelda series characters is Ganondorf being a lot better either by having a sword or by being Pig Ganon (im serious).

Want: .1%
I want to go a lot lower but I am going to go easy on Groose.;)

Prediction for Rayman: 4.86%

Nominations
Sylveon x5
Almost...almost...

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Ghirahim Chance: 43% Even for a 5th Zelda rep, Toon Zelda will most likely be in first.
Ghirahim Want: 63% Admittedly, he's a cool character.
Prediction for Rayman: 13% I don't think has a solid chance really.
Nominations:
Tom Nook x5
You guys should Nominate Tom Nook some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom