• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Returns! Day 194: "Predicting the Direct"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
To be honest, I never forgot Impa, but everytime I start playing Ocarina of Time again and Gaebora appears, my reaction is "OHH YEAA! I forgot about that Owl. Whatever happens to it anyway?"

He becomes Rauru, but I guess I see your point. I always imagine Gaebora in Link's Awakening first and then realise he's just a generic talking Owl in that game and has no official connection (although clearly they're the same concept).

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Am I the only one that didn't found Kaepora Gaebora (and Navi to some extent) an annoyance?

I mean, only press B, down, and then A, and presto, he leaves.

Yams

Smash Journeyman
Impa
Likelihood: 15% I sort of doubt Zelda will get 5 reps, and I find Toon Link and Tingle more likely than Impa. Also, if Sheik is kept around, they could be very similar.
Want: 50% Eh, I'd rather have a lot of other characters.

Meowth
Likelihood: 25% I honestly find him to be relatively likely among newcomers. He is one of the most iconic characters left to be playable, up there with Ridley, Toad, Dixie, and K Rool. Pokemon could get 5 reps, and I think it could be Pikachu Jigglypuff Trainer Mewtwo and Meowth. I find him more likely than Lucario or any 5th gen rep, but a part of me feels that Sakurai won't even consider him.
Want: 100% I love Meowth, he's my favorite Pokemon and is totally in my top 10 most wanted list.

Bowser Jr.
Likelihood: 40% I think his chances have gone up pretty high ever since Toad was sort of deconfirmed. I Think he's got some competition from Paper Mario, and serious competition from Waluigi (yes, Waluigi).
Want: 10% I'd rather have Toad, Paper Mario, or Waluigi.

Duck Hunt Dog x5 (Almost there!)

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
Impa
Chance 20
Would like a different Zelda character
Want 20
Meh.

Bowser Junior
Chance 95
Toads chance is shot, so I guess it's Bowser Junior for me, althoughI still support Toad more, LOL, I used to think All Mario Newcomers were overrated, then I thought Bowser Junior and Paper Mario were overrated, then I just thought Bowser Junior was, but now he seems like the most logical choice since Toads chances are shot. If we even get a new Mario rep.
Want 100
Love him.

edit
DHD x5

Edit 2
Meowth
Chance 87
Seems like best Pokemon choice to me, Genesect all the other pokemon are overrated, but I'd be ok with having just the four Pokemon plus Mewtwo.
Want 100
Love him too.

Edit 3
Oops were not rating Meowth today, sorry.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Meowth
Likelihood: 25% I honestly find him to be relatively likely among newcomers. He is one of the most iconic characters left to be playable, up there with Ridley, Toad, Dixie, and K Rool. Pokemon could get 5 reps, and I think it could be Pikachu Jigglypuff Trainer Mewtwo and Meowth. I find him more likely than Lucario or any 5th gen rep, but a part of me feels that Sakurai won't even consider him.
Want: 100% I love Meowth, he's my favorite Pokemon and is totally in my top 10 most wanted list.
Lol, we're only predicting his chances today. Tomorrow we actually rate him. :p

Though it makes me happy there's still people that are optimistic for him.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Impa
Likelihood: 4%
As a separate character, Impa's chance are fairly low. Regardless of which Impa we are talking about (I prefer OoT's Impa), Impa plays a relatively minor role in the Zelda series. Until OoT, she wasn't really that important of a character. And even after that, her appearances have been fairly low. She appeared in the Oracles Series and did not make an appearance again until Skyward Sword. Her Skyward Sword has been her most noticeable appearance. But the Zelda series isn't really in need of a new rep, and should Toon Link be unplayable for some reason, there are two Links waiting in the wings (Young Link (OoT-MM) and Classic Style Link (probably called Young Link (ALTTP to Oracle, as well as ALBW incarnation of the character). I don't think Impa gets in over either of these options, as she hasn't before. To be fair, I don't see any of the supporting cast getting in over a Link, aside from a low chance for Midna since TP was Wii launch title and she would be riding Wolf Link.

As a transformation character for Zelda, her chances are even lower. Sakurai has shown he doesn't care about remaining current: Link is an amalgamation of his two Wii appearances, leaning a bit more heavily into his TP appearance if you ask me. If Zelda is her own TP form or something that leans off of that (I'm hoping for OoT Zelda), then there is no chance because Sheik has made an appearance in Smash based on both.

Not to mention Zelda transforming into Impa makes absolutely no sense. Barring some kind of smoke bomb quick switch (which seems ridiculous to consider), it make even less sense than designing a new character. There's also the fact that Sakurai hates cutting characters. And the fact that Sheik is Zelda. Sheik has been a transformation of Zelda because all Zelda's moves have been based on OoT Magic.

I'm sure some will argue for potential the character might bring. But this is rate the chances, not rate the potential. Any character has potential. Not every character has a chance.

Want: 1%. I love the two Links and I don't mind them even sharing a moveset. I think we will get only 4 Zelda reps (5 different movesets), so no room for Sheik.
Bowser Jr
Likelihood: I feel that a new Mario rep is less likely. I remain unaffected by all the mario veterans currently being revealed. And I don't think the next Mario rep would be a villain.
30%
Want: 30%. Matches my likelihood.

Meowth: 23.58%
Nominations:
Wonder Red x 5

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Impa
Chance: 14% - She has appeared many times in the Zelda franchise but is yet to have a major role. It also appears that they used Links TP look in SSB4 instead of his SS look. If Zelda also has her TP look, Impa will not have a chance.
Want: 69% - I know that I'm in the minority, but I'd prefer her over Sheik.

Bowser Jr
Chance: 64% - With Toad apparently out of the picture, he's definitely in the running.
Want: 15% - I've never liked that annoying brat.

Meowth prediction: 9%

Nominations: Chrom and Lucina team x5.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Impa

Chance - 20% - The most likely charater to represent the "Realistic" Zeldas, but it's not much of a chance. While she could replace Sheik, I don't see Sheik really leaving; I kind of see Sheik as more a part of Zelda, rather than representing Sheik as a "character." She got a very prominent role in Skyward Sword, yes, but years of obscurity and an uncertain future hold her back. Still, if we were to break the established "triforce trio" set up, it would be with her.

Want - 15% - I'd rather fix the Sheik/Zelda pair than separate them, and replacing Sheik with Impa in the transformation would make no sense. Also, as I have said, and will say for the rest of the Zelda characters, I would take a Toon universe character first.

Also, repeating that phrase has made me think that Zelda is now more discussed than Fire Emblem (not quite, but there about to be equal very soon!).

Browser Jr.

Chance - 10% - This is actually a drop from when Toad was viable. The removal of Toad (and yes, unless they rename Peach's N. Special so it does not refer to The Toad, he is basically disconfirmed) has made me rethink my stance on characters, at least in the Mario universe. At this point, I'm willing to bet that we won't get anyone from Mario, though Jr. is still a standout.

Want - 50% - While I would find Jr. more fun to play with, him appearing before Toad would feel shoe-horned. It would be a fairly even mix between bitter and sweet.

Meowth Prediction - 9% - I'd think that if he were to be getting in, he would have appeared by now. I'm probably not alone in this feeling.

Nominations

Anna X4
Ridley X1

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Impa

Chances: 5% - Unless she's popular enough for Sakurai to put her in, I can see Toon Zelda and Vaati getting in over her

Want: 1% - Meh, she seems interesting, but I'm not sold enough

Bowser Jr

Chances - 80% - My only concern is if they were to expand the Mario and Pokemon series to 5. If that happens, Jr has the best shot now that Toad is pretty much deconfirmed

Want - 100% - My favorite Mario character, but that's not why. Also adds a new villain and new moveset to see.

Meowth - 13.75%

I'm for him, but he should've been in Smash 64 instead of Jigglypuff

Nomiation: Daisy x5

Groose

Smash Champion
So it's apparently impossible to remove a finished poll from a thread... oops.

Do any of these chaps even Skyward Sword? :faceplam:
Skyward Sword is highly underrated. It's one of my favorite Zelda titles (only behind WW and possibly behind MM, a game I both love and hate). I really enjoyed the more hands-on world; the Sky may have been empty space, but the three main areas certainly weren't. Dungeon design was spot-on (Sandship is my favorite Zelda dungeon... ever, and Lanayru Mining Facility is somewhere in my top ten). The characters were something, too; I like Impa and Zelda; I love Ghirahim; Groose is the freaking man.

Although the Sky's emptiness is a legitimate complaint and there were a handful of other technical issues, the game seems to get a bad rap for motion controls. They were never a problem for me and actually served to immerse me into the game.

But, I digress.

Am I the only one that didn't found Kaepora Gaebora (and Navi to some extent) an annoyance?

I mean, only press B, down, and then A, and presto, he leaves.
Navi never really annoyed me. Gaebora hasn't annoyed me until recently. I always used to read all of the dialogue anyway, but I'm more impatient now. Still, I'll try your advice next time.

I'm not suggesting him as a fighter. I may be crazy enough to think a legless armless slime is a good idea, but not an Owl! I'm just saying he's more memorable; though his human form isn't I admit, I always felt that was more of a reference to him than a real KG appearance..
Too late, mate. I'm already working on his support thread. It will be glorious! For his final smash, he repeats long strings of dialogue.

I am dedicating my 100th post to this thread because this is my favorite thread!!!!! :) Thank you Groose!
Groose approves of this message.

Fat Impa? 60%
Frankly I think Fat Impa just stands out a hell of a lot more than stick Impa, and having a female character that isn't the atypical beauty, and dare I say; a slow powerhouse character might actually be a refreshing change of pace.
I know I'm in the minority here, but yes; I want to throw cows at people.

(Groose; pick whichever Impa you feel people are actually reviewing for the purpose of the game)
Heh. Most people expect her to be skinny Impa if she actually makes it in. Sorry for the confusion; I just couldn't help tossing that fat picture on the OP.

I'm not optimistic for his chances, but I'm sure as heck optimistic for him in the want department.

Nomiation: Daisy x5
I applaud you. You got guts. She hasn't received any nominations since GameFAQs was abandoned. (Except the ones from yesterday, but I think that was you, too?).

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Heh. Most people expect her to be skinny Impa if she actually makes it in. Sorry for the confusion; I just couldn't help tossing that fat picture on the OP.
There's also a buff Impa from OoT. And Old Impa from AoL. My prediction was for buff Impa.

Skyward Sword is one of the best Zelda games. The only think hurts it is hub overworld, which only comes up because we live in sandbox obsessed game culture. The dungeons were brilliant. As were the bosses (mentally blocked out the imprisoned). The motion controls refined the Zelda experience. I remember when the game came out it was receiving wide acclaim. The haters just sound stronger now because there are less defenders around.

Yams

Smash Journeyman
Lol, we're only predicting his chances today. Tomorrow we actually rate him. :p

Derp. Thanks for letting me know, I'll just copy/paste it tomorrow :p

Groose

Smash Champion
There's also a buff Impa from OoT. And Old Impa from AoL. My prediction was for buff Impa.

Skyward Sword is one of the best Zelda games. The only think hurts it is hub overworld, which only comes up because we live in sandbox obsessed game culture. The dungeons were brilliant. As were the bosses (mentally blocked out the imprisoned). The motion controls refined the Zelda experience. I remember when the game came out it was receiving wide acclaim. The haters just sound stronger now because there are less defenders around.

By skinny Impa, I'm referring to both OoT and SS. But then again, "buff" better describes OoT Impa.

You see... this is exactly what I'm going to factor in when I do my rating tomorrow. Impa may be a recurring character... but her roles, design, and personality are always so different that it's kind of hard to believe it's the same character and this truth diminishes her impact. If I show someone a picture of SS Impa, they may not recognize her even if OoT is their favorite game of all time.

On the other hand, if I show someone a picture of Tingle... they're going to recognize it and it's going to draw a strong (negative) reaction.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Impa

Chances: 12.5%
Actually a fairly logical choice; however, there's not much demand for her, and the majority would probably prefer someone like Vaati. Not only that, but Sakurai may brush off Impa as un-needed because of Sheik.

Want: 10%
Diddy.

Meowth: 8.67%

Noms:
Ephraim x5
#EphraimBeforeAnna2013

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Impa

Chance: 10%
Among new zelda characters, shes not impossible, but Sakurai may consider her unnecessary if Shiek is in. Shiek is Zelda impersonating a Shiekah, so having 2 shiekah in the game seems kind of overkill.

Want: 30%
No thanks.

Meowth: 8.4%

Nominations:
Rayman x5

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I applaud you. You got guts. She hasn't received any nominations since GameFAQs was abandoned. (Except the ones from yesterday, but I think that was you, too?).
It was mostly a trolling nomination. Plus, I literally can't think of anyone else right now and I did put Daisy on my previous post as well.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Impa:
Likelihood: 13%
Let's face it, she is behind Toon Zelda, Tetra and Tingle on the list of potential Zelda newcomers. And we're not even sure that we'll get one.

Want: 20%
I'd give fat Impa 40% and Skyward Sword Impa a flat out 0%, so I averaged them.

Bowser Jr.
Likelihood: 60%
Want: 40%

Meowth prediction: 10%

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I would gladly nominate Daisy. I think she gets a bad rap. She could in theory serve the same role as Waluigi (Sports Rep), isn't hated as much, and could easily be differentiated from Peach with her sports outfit. If it weren't for the AT appearance by Waluigi, I would rank them with the same probability. Which is very, very low, mind you, but not impossible.
By skinny Impa, I'm referring to both OoT and SS. But then again, "buff" better describes OoT Impa.

You see... this is exactly what I'm going to factor in when I do my rating tomorrow. Impa may be a recurring character... but her roles, design, and personality are always so different that it's kind of hard to believe it's the same character and this truth diminishes her impact. If I show someone a picture of SS Impa, they may not recognize her even if OoT is their favorite game of all time.

On the other hand, if I show someone a picture of Tingle... they're going to recognize it and it's going to draw a strong (negative) reaction.
Impa unfortunately doesn't even have any binding features, and that's the problem. She's designed to fit the games she's in.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Impa chance=60%

I give her such a high chance for several reasons. Please read them all, and I think you will be swayed to increase your own expectation of her.
  • I think Sakurai would be stupid not to use Skyward Sword's Zelda design. She is the most striking of any Zelda so far. For this reason, I think Impa will be included as her 'transformation'.
  • It is so easy to imagine an animation for switching out that I honestly cannot believe either the intelligence or sincerity of anyone who says that would pose a problem.
  • Because characters are coded from scratch, not simply ported over from the last game, I think any issue of extra time for making Impa's moves, which would already be very close to Sheik's, is outweighed by her greater importance to the series and being fresher in the minds of gamers.
  • I do not think that the Skyward Sword designs will be Zelda's only costumes. I think that players will also be able to choose the OOT/TP design, and in that case, Impa will be replaced by Sheik(although retaining Impa's moveset, which, being an amalgamation of Sheik and SS Impa, will not seem out of place).
Impa want=88%

Meowth prediction=4%

Nomination=5xNeku and Shiki

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Since Lucario has already been voted on, you can see his want percent in the "Veterans/Newcomers" section of the OP.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think Sakurai would be stupid not to use Skyward Sword's Zelda design. She is the most striking of any Zelda so far. For this reason, I think Impa will be included as her 'transformation'.
Actually, it's rather unlikely Sakurai will use Zelda's SS design. We already have Link sticking to his TP design, and using SS Zelda would appear disjointed.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Actually, it's rather unlikely Sakurai will use Zelda's SS design. We already have Link sticking to his TP design, and using SS Zelda would appear disjointed.
Well to be more accurate, Link is both TP and SS, borrowing elements from both of them (and a bit from OoT).

I'd imagine Zelda would be similar. Maybe TP esque dress and face with blond hair?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What did he borrow from SS, except the blue sword slashes (and to an extent the colour scheme)?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What did he borrow from SS, except the blue sword slashes (and to an extent the colour scheme)?
You named them both.

It's not a lot but he still borrows elements, which is what I was saying.

Forde

Smash Cadet
Impa

Chance 25% Would be cool to see her but I doubt it.

Want: 30%

Meowth: 5.5%

Nominations
Cloud Strife x5

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Sakurai doesn't like designing separate costumes. Not to mention, the different Zeldas would entail different art styles. We will probably get TP Zelda with the bright colors of either OoT or SS.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Diddy's Waifu:

Likelihood: 5% - Impa isn't really in the same league as other characters on the roster I feel, she's much more minor than any of the other reps for well established franchises. Furthermore, Sakurai won't just cut Sheik, an already well established and well received character and main of many, just to get someone in over her that can do exactly the same things. Sakurai acknowledges that it's almost painful to cut other people's favorite characters, so there's no good reason for him to want to cut Sheik, unless someone forces him to put Impa in instead. Furthermore, Link is still based on Twilight Princess, most likely so Ganondorf can keep up, so I'm not expecting any SS character.

Want: 5% - No, I like Sheik, she's already an established Smash fighter. I wouldn't be too thrilled for Impa if she came in as a seperate character either, since she isn't enough of an all-star in my eyes, she isn't necessary to the Zelda series.

Bowser Jr:

Likelihood: 50% - His chances have risen a little now that we already have all Brawl Mario reps announced, and Toad's deconfirmation helps his cause too. It all depends on whether we're getting a new Mario rep now, Toad was his only big competition imo, and with him out of the way this is the ideal Mario newcomer in my eyes.

Want: 80% - The little guy is great, he has potential to have a really cool moveset, and he's great in the Mario games too.

Meowth Prediction: 10% - His chances are gonna be overestimated I feel.

Nominations:
5x Duck Hunt Dog - Just to see what's gonna happen.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Impa gets an 8% from me. Too much competition to be a serious contender.

Skyward Sword is my favorite Zelda.

Bowser Jr. gets a 20%

Wonder Red x5

(I highly recommend TW101 if you haven't already got it, even though I've been neglecting it for dozens of hours of Grand Theft Auto V.)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Impa chance=60%

I give her such a high chance for several reasons. Please read them all, and I think you will be swayed to increase your own expectation of her.
  • I think Sakurai would be stupid not to use Skyward Sword's Zelda design. She is the most striking of any Zelda so far. For this reason, I think Impa will be included as her 'transformation'.
  • It is so easy to imagine an animation for switching out that I honestly cannot believe either the intelligence or sincerity of anyone who says that would pose a problem.
  • Because characters are coded from scratch, not simply ported over from the last game, I think any issue of extra time for making Impa's moves, which would already be very close to Sheik's, is outweighed by her greater importance to the series and being fresher in the minds of gamers.
  • I do not think that the Skyward Sword designs will be Zelda's only costumes. I think that players will also be able to choose the OOT/TP design, and in that case, Impa will be replaced by Sheik(although retaining Impa's moveset, which, being an amalgamation of Sheik and SS Impa, will not seem out of place).
Impa want=88%

Meowth prediction=4%

Nomination=5xNeku and Shiki

Don't worry my man, logic will prevail where ignorance fails. ;)

Spears In Smash Bros.

Smash Journeyman
Impa: 9%
Her abilities are basically the same as Shiek's, right? That doesn't bode too well for her chances.

Want: 10%
The only Zelda game I've played where she appears is Ocarina of Time, and she doesn't do all that much fighting in that one. I wouldn't be too excited if she actually were included on the roster.

Bowser Jr: 44%
He's the most important recent Mario villain I can think of who isn't already in Smash, barring ones from the RPGs.

Want: 80%
Because Amaterasu isn't going to be in this one, he's the second best choice for a character with paintbrush-themed attacks.

Meowth prediction: 6.86%

Nomination:
Neku x2
Paper Mario x3

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
>People everywhere assuming Impa = instant Sheik clone
>Last 2 pages full of posts explaining why that's not the case
>'Meh I don't want a Sheik clone' posts everywhere
>****ing everywhere

Xhampi

Smash Lord
>People everywhere assuming Impa = instant Sheik clone>Last 2 pages full of posts explaining why that's not the case>'Meh I don't want a Sheik clone' posts everywhere>****ing everywhere
And now you know how Ridley fans feel about the too big argument.

Anyway since I'm here, might as well participate.

Impa
Likeliness : 40 %
The Ocarina of Time stage make me think that Sheik will stay with Zelda, but I don't think that it's impossible for Impa to appear as a separate character on her own, she is an important character in the Zelda games after all, in the end it's really a question on how she does against the likes of Tetra and other Tingle and if Sakurai want to add a new rep to the Zelda series.

Want : 50%
I don't care about the Zelda series, if she's in, good for her fans, if she's not, well, maybe next time.

Prediction
Meowth : 100%
It's really rare that I participate in this thread so I don't want the nomination bonus, ironicly as a Meowth supporter since SSB64 you could say it's pretty much how much I want that cat in.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
>People everywhere assuming Impa = instant Sheik clone
>Last 2 pages full of posts explaining why that's not the case
>'Meh I don't want a Sheik clone' posts everywhere
>****ing everywhere
Not at all surprising as that is how you push her inclusion. :rolleyes:

Also, if you want to whine go to the Impa thread. It is in need of a bump anyway.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
I think Sakurai would be stupid not to use Skyward Sword's Zelda design. She is the most striking of any Zelda so far. For this reason, I think Impa will be included as her 'transformation'.
If anything, I'd see Sheik actually borrowing elements from SS Impa into her design. Considering, of course, that they actually use Zelda's SS design at all, which by the looks of it doesn't seem like it's going to be the case.

djgeiger0620

Smash Rookie
Impa:

Frankly I think Fat Impa just stands out a hell of a lot more than stick Impa, and having a female character that isn't the atypical beauty, and dare I say; a slow powerhouse character might actually be a refreshing change of pace.
I know I'm in the minority here, but yes; I want to throw cows at people.

If we're talking about a female character that is a slow powerhouse character, my vote goes to Presea from Tales of Symphonia. I mean, who wouldn't want to play as a 12-year old girl (at least seemingly) who has super strength and wields an axe?! Let's put it to a vote right now!

Chances - 100% Chances - .001%

Want - 125%!

Literally, this is my most wanted character in SSB4. Hey, a guy can wish, right?

presea 2 ToS.jpeg

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Sakurai doesn't like designing separate costumes. Not to mention, the different Zeldas would entail different art styles. We will probably get TP Zelda with the bright colors of either OoT or SS.
Can you give me a source on the first sentence?

Why does your second sentence matter?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Impa
Likelihood: 7%. I mean come on. I doubt we will get a new Zelda character and even if we do it will be either Toon Zelda, Tingle, or Ghirahim.

Want: 0%. I just don't like the character, and I see hardly any importance in the series.

Bowser Jr.
Likelihood: 50%. If we do get a new Mario character, then Bowser Jr. will be the most likely, considering Toad is pretty much guaranteed not to appear.

Want: 79%. Bowser Jr. is high on my list of potential newcomers, with only a few above. His playstyle would be great as long as he's not a clone of his dad, so I want him.

Meowth Prediction: 7.5%. As much as I want Meowth, and I have wanted him since 64, he probably isn't happening. However, I won't be surprised if he's in, but I doubt it.

Nominations: Sora x3
Pac-Man x4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom