• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Returns! Day 194: "Predicting the Direct"

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I have tallied the nominations so far. This post will be updated throughout the duration of this day.
Also, I only counted the first character for the people who said multiple characters. For example, if you said "K. Rool, Shulk", I only counted K. Rool.

Most Overrated
So far, the most overrated character with a whooping 17 votes is Bandana Dee. The second most overrated character is King K. Rool with 5 votes.
17x Bandana Dee
5x King K. Rool
4x Shulk
3x Ridley
2x Palutena
2x Robin
2x Dixie Kong
1x Duck Hunt Dog
1x Pac-Man
1x Chrom
1x Bowser Jr.
1x Roy

Most Underrated
There are a lot of diverse votes here. Kamek and Andy are currently tied with 4 votes. In second place so far are the Miis with 3 votes. Characters with 2 votes are Cranky Kong, Mii, Tingle, Lucina, Chrom & Lucina, and Snake.
4x Andy
4x Kamek
3x Mii
2x Cranky Kong
2x Tingle
2x Snake
2x Lucina
2x Chrom & Lucina
1x Rhythm Heaven
1x Tetra
1x Hades
1x Slime
1x Ghirahim
1x Paper Mario
1x Chrom
1x Toon Zelda/Tetra
1x Toad
1x Blaziken
1x Fawful
1x Tom Nook
1x Zoroark
1x Meowth
1x Black Shadow
1x Donbe & Hikari
1x Roy
1x Ganon
1x Matthew
1x Micaiah

Last edited by a moderator:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Not sure whether I missed today's rating or not, but overrated is so far and away Bandana Dee, it's not even funny. His scores have been artificially inflated in RTC by a small group of superfans on Smashboards alone. I don't see any compelling argument to add him beyond "soooo unique," considering most discussions regarding him center around why he's not impossible, not why he'd be a good outright choice. He maybe has a place in the top 25, top 20 for a stretch, but top 10? Please.

I'd be interested to hear legitimate arguments as to why K. Rool is overrated, since I appreciate balanced discussion. Seems to me thus far it's just been "relevance" stuff packaged so as to not seem like a GameFAQs talking point, but I'm sure at least some people can argue convincingly in other ways.

Underrated? I'm gonna go with Meowth, because I think, if we get a Pokemon newcomer, it'll be one that most of the fanbase doesn't expect, but that still has importance to the franchise, like Pokemon Trainer.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Given some of the comments regarding some overrated character, I'm genuinely wondering now what people think should be the top five of chance.
I wonder if this is tomorrow's special?

Edit: I guess I'd go:

Mii (inevitable, huge modern day stars of Nintendo consoles)
Palutena (Kid Icarus revival celebration)
Pac-Man (You're kidding yourself if you think he's not highly likely)
Chrom (Latest Blue Haired Sword Lord, whoop)
and...

I dunno. Toss up between Dixie/K. Rool(still reckon this could go either way) and Ridley.

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Overrated:

Chrom (I think he's the easy choice for a fire emblem newcomer, people give him a bit too much credit as he isn't the only possibility knocking around)

Underrated:

Robin (I don't think some respect this possibility because of the avatar aspect)
AGAIN?
This is who won both last time.
But then they were re-rated and Chrom went down like 20%, and Robin went up like 20%
I don't think there is any reason to put them closer together. They're not equals in likelihood.

EDIT: Can we vote for multiple characters?

So far, the most overrated character with a whooping 14 votes is Bandana Dee.
I can't believe people got mad at me when I tried to nominate a re-vote for him... yeesh.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't believe people got mad at me when I tried to nominate a re-vote for him... yeesh.
Look at his days in the Directory. They were absolutely horrible and no one wants to rate Bandana Dee again for the madness that he causes in this thread.

I wonder if this is tomorrow's special?
Yet... I'm thinking that we will be rating our most overrated and underrated character tomorrow... which means another Bandana Dee rerate... ugh...

EDIT: What I think the Top 5 should be:
Pac-Man
Palutena
Shulk
King K. Rool / Dixie Kong
Chrom

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Top 10?

Palutena
Mewtwo
Pacman
Mii
Chrom
Takamaru
K. Rool
Ridley
Shulk
Shock Newcomer (any one of the 5 percenters from here)

andimidna

Smash Master
So I went in the directory, and I found this:

Sorry if my reasonings might not be so good today. My brain is fried from doing a research paper for several hours (it's not even done yet!). Anyways...
Rosalina
Chance: 1%
I find that these scores are overestimating her. Rosalina was confirmed to be the fifth playable character in Super Mario 3D World. Whoop-de-doo. You know who also is playable in SM3DW and isn't playable in SSB4? Toad. Toad and even Bowser Jr. are more well-known, popular, and have more of an importance to the Mario series than Rosalina. While Rosalina is well-known and popular, I find that Toad or Bowser Jr. would do justice for a new Mario rep since they are well-known, popular, and have an importance to the Mario series. There is also a Super Mario Galaxy stage. Once again, whoop-de-doo. Super Mario Galaxy is one of Nintendo's most critically acclaimed games of all-time and it would be very, very foolish if Sakurai didn't represent the game in SSB4. Just because there's a stage doesn't mean it's for Rosalina. While Rosalina is worth rating on now, it can't be said later on as we look more and more into the roster. Nintendo would have to push for her inclusion in SSB4 and Sakurai would have to have prior knowledge of SM3DW… which I'm pretty sure that he lacked seeing that Super Mario Galaxy had no content in Brawl. Overall, Rosalina's 5 seconds of fame from the Smash community are up.
Want: 0%
I like Rosalina, but I want Bowser Jr. Her design reminds me of Peach and I rather have Rosalina be some alternate costume for her instead of a full-playable character (same with Daisy). Regardless of moveset potential she would have, I would be disturbed by her inclusion.

Time for me to rate a poor, underrated guy.
Bandana Waddle Dee
Chance: 75%
His chances should NOT be underestimated. He first appeared in Kirby Super Star as a joke boss in Kirby Super Star and then resurfaced in Kirby Super Star Ultra. He then became a full playable character in Kirby's Return to Dream Land where he has used his spear to attack.
Why 75%? I see a lot going for him to be honest. First off, Nintendo and HAL have been putting emphasis on Bandana Waddle Dee. Not only is he the fourth playable character in KRtDL, but he is also featured in promotional artwork for Kirby's 20th Anniversary. Speaking of that, you know what two series that have 4 reps that have their Anniversaries celebrated? Mario and Zelda. On that basis alone, I can justify a fourth Kirby character and that character will be Bandana Waddle Dee. While Sakurai doesn't like to over-represent his series, I think that the Kirby series is popular and important enough to have a fourth representative. Bandana Waddle Dee also meets Sakurai's requirements for Smash as he would bring in something new and unique to the games. It's also not like incorporating him will be hard or anything. All of the blueprints are there in KRtDL; they can easily make a moveset for Bandana Waddle Dee.
The most important thing that Bandana Waddle Dee has going for him is his support. While he has some support in the west, he has a LOT of support in Japan! I was rather surprised myself when I found that one out! If Sakurai knows this, then I think that Bandana Waddle Dee would most likely be a newcomer that he would love to put in the game. I can't see him getting in before or over Little Mac or King K. Rool, but I can definitely say that he would be in the game in some form.
Overall, don't underestimate Bandana Waddle Dee just because he is a Waddle Dee. I truly think that he has a lot going for him. While I can't say that he is guaranteed to be on the roster, he would be the immediate forerunner for most likely Kirby rep. (it's not like there is a lot of competition for that anyway)
Want: 100%
My fourth most wanted newcomer behind Little Mac, Bowser Jr., and King K. Rool. I would actually be happy if Bandana Waddle Dee was a playable character! I absolutely love the spear ability and I think that Bandana Waddle Dee will have a fun moveset to play with. While I would understand that he isn't playable, I would be upset if he wasn't.

Captain Syrup Prediction: 3.49%
I dunno what to expect.

Nominations: Ninten 5x

:laugh:
There were so many people underrating Rosalina and saying Bandana Dee is more likely than not.
I can't even...

Well on the day I checked, there were no fights.
Just a lot of 70%s and 5%s.
People didn't agree, but I didn't see a single person get mad or attack somebody's score.
Maybe I picked the only time there wasn't anything bad. But I think some of you may be remembering the day in a bit of an extreme twist.
Seriously, a highly-needed re-rate will not be a bad.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Rosalina made sense once her Luma mechanic became known, which we couldn't have foreseen before her reveal. Without that mechanic, there was no reason to consider her remotely likely, beyond "relevance" stupidity. @Brawler610 had a reasonable rating for the time (maybe 1% was a bit low, but yeah). Also, dragging up old ratings for the sake of ridiculing them is toeing the line between "having fun" and flaming. Tread carefully.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There were so many people underrating Rosalina and saying Bandana Dee is more likely than not.
I can't even...
1. That was back then when I was, for a lack of a better term, ignorant or blind or even biased in regards to Bandana Dee. The next time we rate him, I'm giving him a 25%.
2. To be fair, who the heck would think that Rosalina would get in over Bowser Jr. back then? I sure as hell didn't, and most of the forums thought that if we were to get another Mario character it would be him.

EDIT: Also, don't ridicule me for a post back then. That is just outright rude to do so.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I can't even...
It's actually pretty obvious why that is.

Rosalina had competition from her series. Bandana Dee does not. Bowser Jr. easily trumped Rosalina in popularity and since everyone figured Rosalina would be a Peach clone, uniqueness. Ergo she was at best the dark horse Mario candidate.
Now obviously we were wrong, but the logic behind why people would underestimate the former whilst guessing the latter has a stronger chance should be clear.

Sakurai just doesn't work on our plane of logic, which leads to surprises like Rosalina.

Edit: Wow, so many people Ninja'd me. Guess the point has been hammered home though.

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
There, another idea for a day at some point, possibly before we start actually playing the game: worst prediction you have made in the past.

You know, to honor the fact that we all have changed in our predictions over time and it's a matter of situations changing as well. Also of Sakurai being just an unpredictable, lovable troll.

andimidna

Smash Master
Rosalina made sense once her Luma mechanic became known, which we couldn't have foreseen before her reveal. Without that mechanic, there was no reason to consider her remotely likely, beyond "relevance" stupidity. @Brawler610 had a reasonable rating for the time (maybe 1% was a bit low, but yeah). Also, dragging up old ratings for the sake of ridiculing them is toeing the line between "having fun" and flaming. Tread carefully.
I wasn't trying to flame anything... it was just an example.
It's what a lot of people were saying.
EDIT: Only picked his because he's the one that told me to go there.

1. That was back then when I was, for a lack of a better term, ignorant or blind or even biased in regards to Bandana Dee. The next time we rate him, I'm giving him a 25%.
2. To be fair, who the heck would think that Rosalina would get in over Bowser Jr. back then? I sure as hell didn't, and most of the forums thought that if we were to get another Mario character it would be him.
I understand that. I wouldn't have laughed if I thought it was your current rating.

And honestly, me. I had always thought we were getting 2 Mario newcomers than, and because of Peach's Toad, Waluigi being a spinoff character, and PM being 2d Mario... Rosalina and Bowser Jr had been on every roster I had made pre-3d world. And that day is when I thought she was finally in the lead, and that we weren't getting 2. It seems like not many here predicted her, but I honestly would have given her a 60%
I had even made a Luma-centric moveset for her and called her "Rosalina and Lumas"
I know this sounds braggy, I'm not trying to... it's just, most didn't give her enough credit back then. And I had argued with people on other sites about her A LOT. So when she was confirmed... yea... that felt pretty good.
It... really did...
Very few people believed me she could get in, or be unique, or have lumas floating around her.
It's a weird subject for me, sorry.
I'm just very pro-Rosalina.

It's actually pretty obvious why that is.

Rosalina had competition from her series. Bandana Dee does not. Bowser Jr. easily trumped Rosalina in popularity and since everyone figured Rosalina would be a Peach clone, uniqueness. Ergo she was at best the dark horse Mario candidate.
Now obviously we were wrong, but the logic behind why people would underestimate the former whilst guessing the latter has a stronger chance should be clear.

Sakurai just doesn't work on our plane of logic, which leads to surprises like Rosalina.

Edit: Wow, so many people Ninja'd me. Guess the point has been hammered home though.
Well Bandana Dee is the most likely from Kirby, you now have to consider.. who you may call "the Rosalina of Kirby"
Who is it?
Magolor? Gooey? Adeline? Prince Fluff? Marx? Knuckle Joe? 02? Chef Kawasaki? Daroach? Yin-Yarn?
It's not like he's the only possibility. So even if he's in Bowser Jr's situation, it doesn't mean he deserves top ten chance.
And I don't think any of these are really likely, we got 2/3 of the main Kirby cast last game. I expect Kid Icarus to take precedence, and I do think it's a choice between the 2, Sakurai is modest, 2 from Kirby was a surprise, a well-deserved surprise.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
So I went in the directory, and I found this:

:laugh:
I can't even...
To be honest, I wrote pretty much exactly the same thing in regards to Rosalina. SM3DW was never a good argument for her inclusion due to Toad's more prominent role in that game, and at the time that was the only thing people were throwing at us in regards to her chances.

Given some of the comments regarding some overrated character, I'm genuinely wondering now what people think should be the top five of chance.
1. Palutena
2. Mii
3. Pac-Man
4. Ridley
5. K. Rool

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Well Bandana Dee is the most likely from Kirby, you now have to consider.. who you may call "the Rosalina of Kirby"
Who is it?
Magolor? Gooey? Adeline? Prince Fluff? Marx? Knuckle Joe? 02? Chef Kawasaki? Daroach? Yin-Yarn?
It's not like he's the only possibility. So even if he's in Bowser Jr's situation, it doesn't mean he deserves top ten chance.
And I don't think any of these are really likely, we got 2/3 of the main Kirby cast last game. I expect Kid Icarus to take precedence, and I do think it's a choice between the 2, Sakurai is modest, 2 from Kirby was a surprise, a well-deserved surprise.
The Rosalina of Kirby would technically be the character being showcased repeatedly outside the main cast, right? In that case it's still Bandana Dee. I don't think anyone else from Kirby is in a similar position to Rosalina outside Bandana Dee.

You'll see I also gave Bandana Dee a runner's up award in overrated, despite me liking him, so I'm with you on this. Although since Sakurai IS the one who gave Palutena her personality and redesign, she is basically his character at this point in the series. I don't think that modesty will keep her out though and I do think she's more likely than Bandana Dee.

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
The Rosalina of Kirby would technically be the character being showcased repeatedly outside the main cast, right? In that case it's still Bandana Dee. I don't think anyone else from Kirby is in a similar position to Rosalina outside Bandana Dee.

You'll see I also gave Bandana Dee a runner's up award in overrated, despite me liking him, so I'm with you on this. Although since Sakurai IS the one who gave Palutena her personality and redesign, she is basically his character at this point in the series. I don't think that modesty will keep her out though and I do think she's more likely than Bandana Dee.
Y'know, I thought you might say that, and I agree. I'd argue they're also showing off Magolor a bit, but more-so showing Dee. He's also kind of like the Toad of Kirby, and the Goomba of Kirby.
I think his chance is pretty much:
#chance of Kirby Newcomer minus 5%
As I think those others I listed only add up to a 5%
I'm just doubting a Kirby newcomer in the 1st place.

RankoChan

Smash Apprentice
The most overrated is Waddle Dee wearing a bandanna; a derivative design of the common enemy from the Kirby series. I hear arguments that he's "unique" because he wears a bandanna and that makes him special, but couldn't the same be said of Yellow Toad, Blue Toad, Mail Toad, Bank Toad, Red Toad, and/or Captain Toad? They're derivative designs of Toad and many of them have had playable appearances and/or supporting roles just like "Bandanna" Waddle Dee, actually several more than him. Just as many people don't see (Insert color/clothes here) Toad playable before regular Toad, I don't see (insert color/clothes) Waddle Dee playable before regular Waddle Dee. Nor do I see Waddle Dee playable before Toad (Who's chances are not looking that great). Plus Kirby doesn't really need more than 3 characters imo; it's already well represented playable wise. It could use some more ATs though.

The one I see as most underrated is Donbe and Hikari, but not by much. They at least deserve a 15% due to the series being referenced repeatedly by Nintendo in several games, and Hikari was a major character in Captain Rainbow.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
I would rather not do a top 5 chance day, it would just be different combinations of the same eight or nine characters over and over again with a few exceptions.

How about a day where we rank our top 5 most wanted characters that we think have no chance?

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
The most overrated is Waddle Dee wearing a bandanna; a derivative design of the common enemy from the Kirby series. I hear arguments that he's "unique" because he wears a bandanna and that makes him special, but couldn't the same be said of Yellow Toad, Blue Toad, Mail Toad, Bank Toad, Red Toad, and/or Captain Toad? They're derivative designs of Toad and many of them have had playable appearances and/or supporting roles just like "Bandanna" Waddle Dee, actually several more than him. Just as many people don't see (Insert color/clothes here) Toad playable before regular Toad, I don't see (insert color/clothes) Waddle Dee playable before regular Waddle Dee. Nor do I see Waddle Dee playable before Toad (Who's chances are not looking that great). Plus Kirby doesn't really need more than 3 characters imo; it's already well represented playable wise. It could use some more ATs though.
So...do you think a regular Waddle Dee is more likely than Bandana Dee? OK, this would help you: http://smashboards.com/threads/bandana-dee-the-spear-master.324430/
There is all you need to know about Bandana Dee.

And about your Toad argument, here is the link to a comment I wrote time ago:
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...ad-monkeys-uncle.343290/page-27#post-16369866 , I think I will add it to the OP of the Bandana Dee thread now XD

RankoChan

Smash Apprentice
So...do you think a regular Waddle Dee is more likely than Bandana Dee? OK, this would help you: http://smashboards.com/threads/bandana-dee-the-spear-master.324430/
There is all you need to know about Bandana Dee.

And about your Toad argument, here is the link to a comment I wrote time ago:
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...ad-monkeys-uncle.343290/page-27#post-16369866 , I think I will add it to the OP of the Bandana Dee thread now XD
Yes, I'd say if we were to ever get a playable Waddle Dee in Smash it would be the iconic original design instead of a (insert color/clothes) Waddle Dee design.

As for your comment on Toad, the members of the Toad Brigade have been singular since Mario Sunshine. There's only one "Red/Captain" Toad, "Blue" Toad, "Yellow Toad", "Green/Bank" Toad, and "Purple/Mail" Toad in the games that feature them. Each of them have been given personality and both supporting and playable roles in the major Mario titles and some spinoffs. This is the exact same argument you're using for "Bandanna" Waddle Dee's inclusion. But if we were to get a playable Toad it would be the iconic original design instead of (insert color/clothes) Toad design.

Toad and Waddle Dee have the same exact roles, but Toad is MUCH more prominent. Which is why Waddle Dee won't become playable before Toad IMO.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Overrated:

Waddle Dee.

Bar none....

He should be about 10%

Underrated:

Well.... It's either Mii or Roy....

If I had to choose one?

Roy.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Yes, I'd say if we were to ever get a playable Waddle Dee in Smash it would be the iconic original design instead of a (insert color/clothes) Waddle Dee design.

As for your comment on Toad, the members of the Toad Brigade have been singular since Mario Sunshine. There's only one "Red/Captain" Toad, "Blue" Toad, "Yellow Toad", "Green/Bank" Toad, and "Purple/Mail" Toad in the games that feature them. Each of them have been given personality and both supporting and playable roles in the major Mario titles and some spinoffs. This is the exact same argument you're using for "Bandanna" Waddle Dee's inclusion. But if we were to get a playable Toad it would be the iconic original design instead of (insert color/clothes) Toad design.

Toad and Waddle Dee have the same exact roles, but Toad is MUCH more prominent. Which is why Waddle Dee won't become playable before Toad IMO.
Well, first, you don't have to say Waddle Dee wearing a bandana or something like that because Bandana Waddle Dee is his official name.

Also, all that Toads (mail, etc...) are not important and doesn't have interesting abilities (except for the Captain, he is important, but he can't jump XD).
I'm pretty sure there is a LOT of Toads of the same colour, specially in the spin-offs like in the public of the Sports game or in the Paper Mario games and I said Bandana Dee is like Captain Toad, BUT he is not popular and also Rosalina destroyed the chances of all the Mario characters, you can't compare characters of different franchises, specially Mario's franchise because it's huge and has A LOT of interesting characters that can be playable in the future besides Toad.

If Toad is disconfirmed, that doesn't affect Bandana Dee's chances, and if a Waddle Dee is going to be playable in Smash, it would be Bandana Dee (a main character) and not a normal Waddle Dee (just a common enemy).

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Most Overrated: Shulk
Most Underrated: Ganon

I was going to do a longer post but time wouldn't allow it.

RankoChan

Smash Apprentice
Also, all that Toads (mail, etc...) are not important and doesn't have interesting abilities (except for the Captain, he is important, but he can't jump XD).
I'm pretty sure there is a LOT of Toads of the same colour, specially in the spin-offs like in the public of the Sports game or in the Paper Mario games and I said Bandana Dee is like Captain Toad, BUT he is not popular and also Rosalina destroyed the chances of all the Mario characters, you can't compare characters of different franchises, specially Mario's franchise because it's huge and has A LOT of interesting characters that can be playable in the future besides Toad.

If Toad is disconfirmed, that doesn't affect Bandana Dee's chances, and if a Waddle Dee is going to be playable in Smash, it would be Bandana Dee (a main character) and not a normal Waddle Dee (just a common enemy).
All the members of the Toad Brigade ARE important and unique though. They were background characters in Sunshine, but in Galaxy 1, 2 and 3D World they were major characters that supported you throughout the games and two of them (Captain/Blue) were promoted to playable in 3D World. Yellow and Blue Toad were playable in the New series games. How do they not have interesting abilities? They have all of Mario's abilities (Except Captain, lol) just like Bandanna Waddle Dee has Kirby's spear ability! Yes, there are many colored normal Toads in the Mario spinoffs, but why would they make the Toad Brigade members unimportant? Are you saying because there are many colored Waddle Dees in the Kirby series, Bandanna Waddle Dee is unimportant?

Yes, this is a crossover game. I can compare characters of different franchises because they're going to be interacting with one another and chosen from the entirety of Nintendo's history. It's huge and has A LOT of interesting characters that can be playable in the future besides Toad/Waddle Dee.

This is just my personal opinion though, it's great that you want Waddle Dee in the game. But you can't deny the fact that he's the Kirby series' equivalent of Toad.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
That's like saying we should get a normal koopa before we get Bowser... More or less...

RankoChan

Smash Apprentice
That's like saying we should get a normal koopa before we get Bowser... More or less...
Koopa Troopas aren't simply Bowser wearing a bandanna.

But yes, what I'm implying is we shouldn't get stuff like "Rookie" Bowser's design before the original iconic Bowser's design.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Koopa Troopas aren't simply Bowser wearing a bandanna.

But yes, what I'm implying is we shouldn't get stuff like "Rookie" Bowser's design before the original iconic Bowser's design.
I'm implying that we shouldn't get the generic enemy design before the main character design, but I couldn't think of an example.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I was going to go with my old answer, Ridley, for overrated. Thinking about now, I am going to say...

MOST OVERRATED
WADDLE DEE

I mean really, he's just a Waddle Dee. I don't agree with Ridley's hype, but at least he is the main antagonist of his series and is one of the most requested characters. Waddle Dee is just...begging to be thrown out of Dedede's pocket!

MOST UNDERRATED
MATTHEW

I still think he has a good shot. Not as good as Isaac's but better than people give credit for.

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
I have tallied the nominations so far. This post will be updated throughout the duration of this day.
Also, I only counted the first character for the people who said multiple characters. For example, if you said "K. Rool, Shulk", I only counted K. Rool.

Most Overrated
So far, the most overrated character with a whooping 18 votes is Bandana Dee. The second most overrated character is a tie between King K. Rool and Shulk with 4 votes.
17x Bandana Dee
4x King K. Rool
4x Shulk
2x Palutena
2x Ridley
2x Robin
1x Duck Hunt Dog
1x Pac-Man
1x Chrom
1x Bowser Jr.
1x Dixie Kong
1x Roy

Most Underrated
There are a ton of votes here. Kamek and Andy are currently tied with 4 votes. Characters with 2 votes are Cranky Kong, Mii, Tingle, Lucina, and Snake.
4x Andy
4x Kamek
2x Cranky Kong
2x Mii
2x Tingle
2x Snake
2x Lucina
1x Rhythm Heaven
1x Tetra
1x Hades
1x Chrom & Lucina
1x Slime
1x Ghirahim
1x Paper Mario
1x Chrom
1x Toon Zelda/Tetra
1x Toad
1x Blaziken
1x Fawful
1x Tom Nook
1x Zoroark
1x Meowth
1x Black Shadow
1x Donbe & Hikari
1x Roy
1x Ganon
1x Matthew
:ohwell: Isn't that my job, pal?

Oh well. Thanks for doing it for me. I'd say in about an hour we'll be moving onto day two: something that either you or Cheezey suggested a while back.

D

Deleted member

:ohwell: Isn't that my job, pal?

Oh well. Thanks for doing it for me. I'd say in about an hour we'll be moving onto day two: something that either you or Cheezey suggested a while back.
I know that I probably shouldn't have... hahaha! Sorry! I was extremely curious how many votes Bandana Dee got.
I guess I made the job easier for you, though! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom