• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Returns! Day 194: "Predicting the Direct"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Royal retro boy who can turn into a frog that a certain user named after the alien creatures from a game Miyamoto created wants a lot AKA Prince Sable - 10%

Honestly, I don't know much about him. I'm just throwing a low number, since others seem to be rating him low as well.

Want - 20%

Don't know much about him as I said before.

Decloned Ganondorf - 46%

Well, Bowser and Pit got revamped. And since Sakurai really seems to be going for uniqueness now what with the inclusion of Rosalina & Luma, I think Ganondorf has at least a decent chance to be decloned.

Want - 65%

Honestly, I could live with Ganondorf keeping his moveset from Brawl. But I'd love for him to get a unique moveset.

Dark Matter Prediction - 4.21.

x5 Count Bleck.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Is that not the reason for every retro character?
The Ice Climbers aren't exactly icons.
Considering they're the least successful retro and still have at least 1.5 million sold of the original NES release and more than a handful of ports over the years, I don't think that particularly helps a character from a random Gameboy title that never even left Japan.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Considering they're the least successful retro and still have at least 1.5 million sold of the original NES release and more than a handful of ports over the years, I don't think that particularly helps a character from a random Gameboy title that never even left Japan.
Isn't Takamaru in the same situation?
In fact, I'm sure much of his popularity stems from the fact that he's obscure and retro.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Prince Sable

Chances 15%: He seems like a decent character. But it's hard to tell what retro characters will be in Smash. There's nothing wrong with him, or is there anything super great about him too. Just a solid choice all and all.

Want 65%: He is fairly interesting. Being able to transform into different animals is a cool idea. But might be hard to implement with the possibility of Red and his pokemon coming back.

Ganondorf De-Cloned

Chances 70%: With characters like Bowser, Pit, and possible even Zelda being changed, why wouldn't semi-clones? Ganondorf has a lot to pull from to become his own characters. With magic blasts and other magic attacks. He also has weapons he can use as well, so that's another way to make him different. But I would never expect him to become a completely different character. This is mostly so that people that use Ganondorf as their main character can still be used to him. But some changes are bound to come his way regardless of that.

Want 100%: I like Ganondorf. I mostly want him to be improved as a character. Mostly with his speed improving. I'd really like to see him use his magic blast, myself. But again, I don't expect him to be completely changed. I would be happy if he kept all of his unique and fitting attacks. Like his Sparta Kick, Low Kick, Flame Choke, Up-Smash Kick and his Down-Air Foot Stomp.

Nominations: Muddy Mole x5.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Isn't Takamaru in the same situation?
In fact, I'm sure much of his popularity stems from the fact that he's obscure and retro.
And I'm one of the few who doesn't believe Takamaru has a strong chance. If you ask me retros get a little too much slack here: yes, we've had them in the past, but that doesn't mean Sakurai's going to scrape the bottom of the barrel just to say he added a retro. If a character doesn't have some good reason to be included other than "they're retro", should we really expect them to be added to Smash? Seems a very flimsy justification to me.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Voting because I like and care about Decloned Ganondorf.

Prince Sable:

Chances - 5%
One out of many potential shock characters. Him being part of the Universe leak doesn't change that, and neither does incessant post-E3 banter from single users in the Roster thread about him having a great chance of being in.

Want - 25%
Not a fan of shock characters, though mini-transformations make him at least a better one than WFT and a slew of others.

Decloned Ganondorf:

Chances - 99%
Why so high, you ask? Well, there's no true definition for "decloned" set in stone here. Decloned could mean as much as an entire overhaul of his moveset, or as little as a few moves replaced here and there, like with Bowser and Pit. I see every reason for the latter to happen, based on Brawl's precedent as well as Sakurai's apparent willingness to change a few moves around this game (whether they're specials or just standards, we'll have to see), and little reason for it not to happen, given Sakurai's apparent buffing of lower tier characters (Bowser, Samus, and Link so far) and the steady separation of clone-y characters like Luigi, Brawl Ganondorf, and Falco from their original bases with each passing game.

Want - 100%
Give Ganondorf his Dead Man's Volley (I think that's the projectile's name?) and Shockwave Pound from OoT and I'd be over the moon. Anything else to make the character better is also fine by me, so long as Flame Choke and D-Air are kept.

Nominate Rawk the Hawk x5

Spears In Smash Bros.

Smash Journeyman
Prince Sable Able: 1.6%
There's other, less obscure characters that still count as "retro". Incidentally, look at who I found in the Roster Maker:
IconSable.png

Want: 15%
His abilities aren't really anything special, in my opinion.

Decloned Ganondorf: 11%? I don't really know. Maybe Sakurai will want to, maybe he won't.

Want: 75%
Would always be appreciated.

Dark Matter prediction: 0.24%

Nominate:
Kunio-Kun x5

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Groose, I can't tell if you're updating the nominations or not... it seems that others are going up, grantedI haven't paid as much attention to other characters, but Ryu of Street Fighter's votes definitely haven't been counted for at least three days now, which puts him at 114.

Today, however, I vote for Black Mage x10 with my extra nominations.

Prince Sable gets a 2%

Decloned Ganondorf gets a 49%

Dark Matter prediction: 1%

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Prince Sable

He's pretty much unknown in the West. He had one game which got a reference in Link's Awakening (with a different character). I think Sakurai will be more inclined to pick a retro that is either not Japan-only or has had some appearance in the West (like Takamaru). Transformations are... tricky to work with. Probably he couldn't get in with multiple move sets, but maybe with attacks where he transforms only for the duration of the attack.

He has a chance, he might be interesting, but... eh.

Prince Sable chance: 3.5%

Prince Sable want: 45%
Mostly indifferent.

Decloned Ganondorf chance: 60%
Sakurai has shown he's willing to overhaul characters like Bowser, who really need it, and Pit, who has some new moves. Others like Peach have had some apparent changes made. Ganondorf has his own moves from his games that are different, and he needs an overhaul since he was the worst in Brawl. He should be one of the most likely to get an overhaul. But I could see him just making more minor tweaks and changing his speed and so forth without adding new moves.

Decloned Ganondorf want: 100%
Ganondorf needs to be Ganondorf, not Captain Falcondorf.

Dark Matter prediction: 5%

Nominations:
Pichu x5

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Prince Sable:
Chances: 2%
Japan only title. An unlike Takamaru, no western exposure (thanks to Nintendo Land for Takamaru). Small presence in Brawl (only a sticker). Not a lot to say.
Want: 0%
Sorry BluePikmin11, 50% somehow became considered a neutral stance but 0% is a neutral for me. For example of character who would get to the negative, a good example would be Cloud. I gave him a zero on the day but I would have gladly given him a negative 100%.

Decloned Ganondorf:
Chances: 80%
Considering the changes to all the characters currently, I think it would be crazy for Sakurai not to declone him. I think he will still retain one of her specials (my guess is the up special with a different grab mechanism).
Want: 100%
Decloned Ganondorf or we riot.

Dark Matter Prediction: 1.68%
Nominations:
Micaiah x5

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
No western exposure? I'm pretty sure a few characters from the game had cameo appearances in Wario Land 4 and Link's Awakening. Does that not count?
Did Prince Sable himself?

Either way, the commercial aspect is what's important to me, so Takamaru get credit since the way he was promoted in Nintendo Land (as in he's part of the product you buy). Prince Sable as a character is virtually unknown in the west. And cameos are not a way for a character/series to gain recognition.

Morbi

Scavenger
Prince Sable Chance: 25%
Prince Sable Want: 25%

De-Cloned Ganon: 50%
De-Cloned Ganon: 50%

This was my lowest effort post, I was going to add descriptions, but then I was like, "nah".

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Another Bluepikmin11 day! YAY!! :estatic:
PRINCE SABLE

Chance: 1% - He's got all of Lip's pitfalls without Sakurai's acknowledgement. He also has fierce competition from the aforementioned character, Mach Rider, and worst of all Takamaru.

Want: 60% - He looks like a mini-Marth with the ability to transform into a frog and a snake. That's cool because he can...uh...erm...then he...um...er...well how about...ah...croak? He does, however, get points for being a Bluepikmin pick that's not an old man or a puppy.

DECLONED GANONDORF

Chance: 65% - Sakurai does seem to be tweaking moves so it is likely. But I believe he is still going to be mostly Falcondorf.

Want: 50% - Mostly indifferent.

Dark Matter Prediction: 0% - ???

Nominations:
Micaiah x5

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Prince Sable
Chance - 3%
Possible but ... yea, I just don't see it happening, and if it does it would be a really really really random inclusion. Everyone else has already commented on this and compared him to Takamaru, so I'll keep it short.

Want - 13%
I really don't know what to place here because I really genuinely don't care. But the thing is, that the slots in the game are so limited that giving the spot to a character I care nothing about is pretty much a loss given how many other character I'd rather see. So while I have nothing against prince tadpole, I just can't really see myself wanting him much. That 13% pretty much amounts to "I guess if it happened and I saw him, I might be ok with it but probably not."
It's a feeling I'm having a lot of trouble quantifying.

Decloned Ganondorf
ok, so my problem with this one is, what do we mean by decloned? Is Falco a clone of Fox still? What about Toon Link? Depending on what is meant here, the percentages would change.
If we stick to a very strict definition, I say sure, he'll doubtlessly be decloned because that process was already started in Brawl and will no doubt continue.
But I'll assume we're thinking more loosely and the implication is a completely unique ganondorf that owes nothing to Falcon, and in that case...
Chance - 20%
I'm keeping it low because frankly, I don't expect Sakurai to really care that much. However, Bowser does pose an interesting problem, because it's clear that they have been working hard at making heavy, slow and powerful characters work. Sakurai even implied DK was so powerful right now he'd probably have to get nerfed before release.
The problem is, given that Toon Link seems to have exactly the same moveset, even though he could arguably also have merited a decloned moveset (with a grappling hook, for example, or a deku leaf), he still doesn't seem to have one. So it seems to be more the case that even though they want to balance the characters more, at the basic level the moves will remain similar if not the same. Maybe they change some mechanics, but at the core I get the impression Sakurai is attached to the current Ganondorf style of throat-grabbing, this-is-sparta kicking physical brutality lacking in much magic or swords.
And yea, I also stick by my theory that Sakurai doesn't particularly care much about the Zelda characters.

Want 100%
YES PLEASE. While we're at it, get rid of those Landmasters too.

Prediction
Dark Matter - 2.4%
I'm kind of sad that after Bandana Dee this is the next Kirby character we rate. I mean, we have stuff like Knuckle Joe, Gooey, Rick, Magolor, Adeleine ... lots of characters that although not as iconic as Dee still carry personality. You know, as opposed to being a black circle with an eye ... great boss material, no doubt, but idk about playable.

Nominations
x5 Magnus

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Prince Sable
Chance:
8%
Prince Sable has the potential to be a retro with nifty skills. Unfortunately all the gimmicks he has that would make him totally unique are already available elsewhere; he's a swordsman and a prince, two things Marth(and Roy) have done in the past, and he is able to have transformations, something that Zelda/Shiek, Samus/ZSS and Pokemon Trainer already do with the latter switching between three different beasts.

Overall there's not really ANYTHING standing in Sable's way...it's just I can't see him being picked over Takamaru, which is a shame because I'm actually confident Sable trumps Takamaru in uniqueness and would be probably far more memorable; very few characters can turn into snakes or frogs.

Want: 35%
I can't pretend I like Sable more than Duck Hunt Dog or Lip, but if it's a retro swordsman from a long forgotten Japan only game I'd pick him over Takamaru any day. At least the frog and snake transformations would give Sable some interesting properties.

Decloned Ganondorf:
Chance:
20%
I don't trust Sakurai at all when it comes to changing aspects of veterans; Luigi has no Poltergust still, Peach has no Super Princess Peach moves still, Toad is still a meatshield(despite Toadsworth at this point making far more sense and being little more than a god damn model alteration) so why should I trust him to give Ganondorf some fresh moves?

Bowser's moveset hasn't been altered; he's just got a new posture, is quicker and seems more capable this time. Pit may have some new moves, but since Sakurai has basically reinvented modern Pit this is barely a surprise. Ganondorf is a totally different barrel of fish:

For one thing Ganondorf shouldn't have been a clone in Brawl. Anyone and everyone can agree with this. Melee, sure, he was a last minute clone, but that wasn't the case in Brawl where he was always on the cards. Did Sakurai give him his sword? Yes; in a TAUNT. Did Sakurai give him his magic? If purple particle effects count then sure.

Notice neither of those things altered the core of Ganondorf. He still plays like a slow Captain Falcon. He may flame choke someone now, but the move is still essentially the same; a moveset made up for a character who had no moveset pool to draw from originally. Falco kicking his shield in one special move doesn't make him any less of being a Fox clone, it's the same dang deal. By all means KEEP the one unique move, but change the rest.

I'm fairly certain I've seen someone of these very boards quote Sakurai stating he doesn't like to mess with veterans because people have grown up with those movesets, so I just don't see it as likely as many. It's POSSIBLE, but no more so than Falco being decloned is.

The king of evil deserves better than to be a slow version of a character whose moves were plucked out of midair. He's actually done stuff that moves can be pulled from.
He's a popular character as well, and having seen Sakurai work hard to keep Megaman true to his games, I want him to show the same respect to Ganondorf.

I don't even care what he does to make him unique, just use something from the frigging games.

Dark Matter prediction: 4.1%
It's Bandanna Dee or nothing for fourth Kirby rep.

Nominations:
Robin X 5

D

Deleted member

You know, as opposed to being a black circle with an eye ... great boss material, no doubt, but idk about playable.
Actually, Dark Matter took a form of this in Kirby's Dream Land 2:

So yeah, it could potentially be a sword user.

XenothiumX

Smash Journeyman
Prince Sable
Likelihood: 5%

Want: 12%

Decloned Ganondorf
Likelihood: 50%
BKupa666 is right, we never did specify what "Decloned" meant, however, my definition will be a bit more specific than his. When we say "decloned" I think most people where thinking along the lines of a moveset that is not similar to Captain Falcon's. Whether they "Luigify" him and change only a few of his moves or give him a complete make over, I think there is a great possibility of this happening since Pit and Bowser got a few moves changed, on the other hand, I can see the Devs not bothering with it since not much happened between Melee and Brawl.

Ganondorf has shown us in his games that he is clearly capable of his own moveset. What bothers me the most is that he doesn't shoot those iconic balls of light that you reflect back at him!

Dark Matter
Prediction: 0.3%

Nominations:
Slippy x5

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Sable-Mostly Swords :troll:

Chances:
Pros
+Well, yeah, he doesn't use mostly swords. He's got the transforms. This is a striking problem, however...
+Snake and Frog are pretty unique.
Cons
-The Transformations may make him too big of a hassle to make, and he could have been scrapped. Furthermore, his small stature leads to another problem...
-No, not limitations of the 3DS. Snake and Frog are incredibly tiny compared to the rest of Smash's cast as a whole.
-"Retros" also happen to sometimes be obscure. Like Sable.
-There's much better "Retros" to choose from that can present different styles. Takamaru? Daitoryo? Hell, Diskun!
Overall... Blue, you haven't convinced me. Yes, I guess he has some shot, but there's much more popular, less obscure, and more suitable characters like Takamaru. 3% for the small factor.

Want: You guessed it, I'm using Naoto Shirogane to express my want. Again. :troll:

I don't see any big redeeming qualities in Sable. I've played For Whom The Frog, and I really didn't like him. I don't get much appeal from most characters with generic swords and shields as their basic weaponry. In games like Blazblue, my main happens to use a traditional Western Sword and Shield (Tsubaki Yayoi) . However, unlike Sable, who never really did anything unique, Tsubaki's moveset combines her abilities and weaponry to create a very interesting and nifty moveset, such as using her shield as a launcher move. Sable doesn't really do that. He just goes around and whacks his sword and defends with his shield. Yes, there were limitations back then, but there's room for creativity with the limits. I guess that there's a bit of charm for the frog form, but I don't like Snakes.
0%

Decloned Trolldorf :alakadoof:

-Groose saved me the time by defining what a decloned Ganondorf is. Now, unfortunately, For Concepts it is hard to do my Pro VS Con system, so I'll use the standard system.

Chances:
In Sakurai's mind, there are two direct possibilities. We are either getting an unchanged G-Dorf or a changed one. Now with this installment, he's already talked about how he's focusing on balance moreso than newcomers out the wazoo. So this could be a sign that we are getting some change. And with Ganondorf, change is good. He's too similar to Falcon to be a Semi-Clone, but he doesn't 100% mimic him. With a few specials changes Ganondorf can easily be the next Luigi. But there's the possibility Sakurai wasn't meaning every character, which seems to be the case. Mario, Link, and a few others remain mostly the same. The only characters that have recieved big, confirmed changes are Pit, Bowser and Marth. Who knows, but right now, it doesn't seem like there's any telling what the chance is.
25%

Want:
I think at this point, Ganondorf needs some serious changes. He's been a low-tier Smash Character that relied on L-Canceling to win. He's way too slow for his own good. I'd love to see changes and you guys already know, I HATE CLONES (Not Semi-Clones). 95%.

Dark Matter-I mean "competition" for Bandana. :troll:
Bandana Dee has this slaughtered- he's quite literally the greatest shot by far. Nothing really stands in his way. Including Dark Matter. 1.5% for the small chance, though we already have a rival/villain, Dedede.

Noms-Extensive Alternate Costumes X5

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Here's my two cents about Sable not having western exposure:
Frog the Bell Tolls is linked heavily to Link's Awakening, sharing some music and I believe the same engine.
So technically, FtBT DOES have western exposure.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Here's my two cents about Sable not having western exposure:
Frog the Bell Tolls is linked heavily to Link's Awakening, sharing some music and I believe the same engine.
So technically, FtBT DOES have western exposure.
While true, there's a huge difference. People playing Link's Awakening won't be all "hey, that's music from this other game!" That's not exposure, that's easter eggs.

Compare that to the exposure of characters like Takamaru, whose game also shared the engine of the original Zelda and might have been as big if not delayed. For him we actually get references in games that people can actually trace back to Takamaru himself. It's why you have random people all over the place expecting Takamaru as a retro rep as opposed to Sable.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
I don't know enough about sable, and have little internet to research.

Decloned Ganondorf:

This depends on definition, so I'll put 4 options.

Complete overhaul: 3%
Want: 20%
Flame choke and some of his punches are cool, plus it'd alienate his player base.

Special change: 44%
Giving him a projectile, or more magical stomp, or even a major property change float like p:m mewtwo or Bowser 4. That'd be great! Helped by F.L.U.D.D, Pit, Bowser and potentially Zelda precedent... But those seem more done in balancing, and they may think it unnecessary... Though they would be wrong.

Property changes: 52%
Want: 40%
Making him play less like falcon with small changes, the type casuals would still complain don't matter... Brawl, buy further, and more balanced. Slow and steady, less hype enducing but more likely.

Balance difference: 1%
Want: 10%
Only changing his balance in the game, making him no less like falcon except to balance him out in the roster. They started in Brawl, they'll continue here!

Pokémon AT*5

ALSO my nomination was for the Wii fit meter as an item, not the board, though you can expand that to any real life Wii fit item I guess.

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
Came back! And I love the new boards look!
Prince Sable
Chance: 1.4%
Want: .5%

Decloned Ganondorf:
Chance: 70%

Want: 90%

Prediction for Dark Matter: 2.7%

Nominations
Slippy x5

Groose

Smash Champion
While I'm updating things and responding to questions, I'm listening to this. It's so catchy, I thought I would share it with you.

Groose, I can't tell if you're updating the nominations or not... it seems that others are going up, grantedI haven't paid as much attention to other characters, but Ryu of Street Fighter's votes definitely haven't been counted for at least three days now, which puts him at 114.
Well, thanks for letting me know. I have been doing the nominations... I'll fix this up and be more cautious the next time I tally them. I apologize for the inadequacy
ALSO my nomination was for the Wii fit meter as an item, not the board, though you can expand that to any real life Wii fit item I guess.
Oh, no, I'll fix it to what you intended it to be. I must have misread that.

-Groose saved me the time by defining what a decloned Ganondorf is. Now, unfortunately, For Concepts it is hard to do my Pro VS Con system, so I'll use the standard system.
Just making sure we were all on the same page. When you create a concept, it's a good idea to describe it a bit if it isn't obvious. I created and put about 20 noms on this one, so I just went with how I had defined it in my head back then.

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
While true, there's a huge difference. People playing Link's Awakening won't be all "hey, that's music from this other game!" That's not exposure, that's easter eggs.

Compare that to the exposure of characters like Takamaru, whose game also shared the engine of the original Zelda and might have been as big if not delayed. For him we actually get references in games that people can actually trace back to Takamaru himself. It's why you have random people all over the place expecting Takamaru as a retro rep as opposed to Sable.
Really? I just thought Takamaru because of Nintendo Land. :chuckle:
But I agree, Takamaru is far more likely. I'd rate him at about an 85% actually.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Prince of Sable
Chance: 0% - Even if we are to assume that another Japan only character can make it into SSB4, the prince will still get lost among the 30+ candidates. Takamaru, Sukapon, "Donbe and Hikari", and Demille are all more deserving Japan exclusive characters.
Want: 6% - I didn't even like him in Link's Awakening.

Decloned Gannandorf
Chance: 50% - It's impossible for me to predict.
Want: 50% - It's impossible for me to care.

Dark Matter prediction: 0.13%

Nominations: Isa Jo x5

Groose

Smash Champion
Prince of Sable: 12.5%
I'm one of those people who doesn't believe so strongly in Takamaru. I feel that a wide range of people can rise up and take the "Retro" spot; Sable is a bit too obscure to be one of the leading candidates, but his potential for uniqueness gives him acceptable odds, in my opinion. While I doubt he'd transform and have separate movesets (such would take too much work), I could see transformations work as attacks.Such a concept could be enough to catch Sakurai's eye.. but who knows? The "Retro" field is crowded.

Prince of Sable Want: 50%
I could see him being interesting. He doesn't blend in with your Fire Emblem-style sword users, so I wouldn't hate him for using a sword. I can't give him too high of a score because there are other characters I prefer, and I have no attachment to him.

Decloned Ganondorf: 50%
No, I'm not telling you to flip a coin. I'd argue that there's a 5-10% chance Ganondorf is not on the roster at all; him being decloned is slightly more likely than the return of Falcondorf, in my opinion. He didn't really need much work after Melee because he worked OK then--but after Brawl, it is clear that he needs changes. I'm willing to say they'll probably go the extra mile and make them drastic.

Decloned Ganondorf Want: 100%
Ganondorf is in my top twenty video game characters of all time. He oozes potential... and his Brawl version is just a mockery. If I had to choose between having Ganondorf done justice with an amazing moveset or K. Rool making it in the game... it'd be close, but I think I'd lean towards Ganondorf. And you guys know how much I want K. Rool.

Dark Matter Prediction: 2.45%
Groose senses lots of "Bandana Waddle Dee or bust" posts.

Dr. Mario Stage x5
Expect an explanation in a few minutes. ;)

DAY OVER
RETURN OF GROOSE

Groose

Smash Champion
Prince Sable (For the Frog the Bell Tolls)
5.74% chance
30.57% want

King Takamaru has slain yet another Retro candidate! Is there no end to this guy's power? Next time on the Retro show: can a certain Mole break the curse of Takamaru?

Decloned Ganondorf
48.87% chance
82.24% want

WOW! INCREDIBLE! This is the very first time every single user has given someone/something at least a 50% in want. No one would actually mind this concept! It's not the highest a want score has been, though, largely because a lot of people gave exactly 50%.

Today we're rating... Dark Matter! The Kirby series doesn't really have a villain, per se--Dedede's just a jerk and each game usually has a different antagonist. Still, Dark Matter is as close to a main villain as the puffball has, and they've had multiple duels in the past. Please rate Dark Matter in chance and want.

WARNING! CHALLENGER REAPPROACHING! A Slime draws near! Today we're going to rerate the iconic slime of the Dragon Quest series; will he manage to top his disappointing performance from last time? Or will his score fall as low as Cheezey Bite's puns? Please rate Slime in chance and want.

Tomorrow we're rating Quote, the hero of the hit game Cave Story. Please predict how Quote will do in tomorrow's game. BigAxle and Hippoppotosauce win the extra noms today, in one of those cool times where the person is over by x percent and another is under by x percent.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Now that we're in the new year, we're doing a few things differently. First and most importantly, we're expanding the concept system. Want to rate the likelihood of a certain stage? Make it a concept. I'm being a lot more open to what is a concept; pretty much anything goes there now! In addition, we're going to be doing things a bit differently; instead of a rerating someone or rating a concept when it hits 100 votes, we will be rating whichever has the highest number of votes; every day will have a concept or rerated character from here on out! When I tally the nominations tomorrow, I will be mixing together "concepts" and "rerates" into one column so they're easier to compare.
Two other announcements: Toxicroaker will be taking over the Music Section and Brawler610 will be taking over the directory. Because of size constraints, both sections had to be moved out of the OP; they will be hosting them and I will link to their posts in the OP. The impact of this: very little, outside of having me removed from the process.

The Results section, Directory, and Music Section will all return in a day or two. Patience, please.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Dark Matter chance: 2.4%
Dark Matter Want: 45% Indifferent, I lack knowledge about the character.
Slime chance: 4.5%
Slime Want: 45%
Quote Prediction 1.34% Oh man, my favorite character in my favorite game of all time, this should be good.
Nominations:
x5 Daitouryou (From the looks of it, it looks we rated the Alt. Costumes to the top)

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Dark Matter:

Chance: 4%
I guess he's fairly important, but he's also old news, he isn't popular, and he has competition in both Waddle "Bandana" Dee and the unlikely Galacta Knight.

Want: 1%
I really want Bandana Dee and would still rather have Galacta Knight, who I'm not overly enthusiastic about in the first place. Sorry, but no.

Slime:

Chance: 6%?
I honestly do not expect him at all, but I suppose he is possible.

Want: 11%%
I think the Slime has some charm, but I would be very upset if he got in over either Pac-Man or Professor Layton.

Quote Prediction: 1.7%?
Not sure if I'm honest. I don't think people are going to be all that forgiving, though. Has he even appeared on a Nintendo system?

Noms: Daitoryo x5

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Dark Matter: 2%
Slime: 5%
Want: 100% The puns have convinced me.
Yarne and Owain x 5

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
MUSIC SECTION
[collapse=Music for all to enjoy]
IF ANY OF THESE LINKS ARE DEAD/INCORRECT, PLEASE CONTACT ME, TOXICROAKER. Thank you. Feel free to contribute anything you wish.
Prologue: Super Smash Bros. Melee - How to Play
Intro: Super Smash Bros. 4 - Main Theme
Nomination: Super Smash Bros. - Bonus Game
Ratings: Super Smash Bros. Melee - Menu 1
Debate: Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Tabuu
Day Over: Super Smash Bros. - Ending
New Day Begins: Super Smash Bros. Melee - Opening

Characters:

Mega Man (Day 1): Dr. Wily's Castle (MM2), Sigma's Fortress, Sting Chamelion, Title heme (MM8), Metal Man, Guts Man, X vs. Zero, Yellow Devil (MM1), Shadow Devil (MMX5), Ice Man, Dr. Light, Electrical Communication, MM2 Dr. Wily Stages 1-2 (MEGALOMANIA), MM3 Title Screen (MEGALOMANIA), Mega Man and Bass Intro Stage (Remix), King's Fortress Stages 1-4, Hornet Man, Galaxy Man, Sheep Man, and Magnet Man

Villager (Day 1): Animal Crossing Title Theme (Brawl), Go K.K. Rider (Brawl), and Town Hall (Day)

Wii Fit Trainer (Day 1): Yoga, Penguin, and Training

Palutena (Day 2): Kid Icarus Uprising - The Return of Palutena, Boss Battle 2, Uprising Main Theme,Kid Icarus Uprising - Palutena's Temple, and Uprising - Boss Theme 2

Ridley (Day 3):Super Metroid - Vs. Ridley, Lower Norfair (Super Metroid), Brinstar (Melee), Vs. Ridley (Other M), and Meta-Ridley (Brawl)

Isaac (Day 4):Venus Lighthouse, Rebirth of Venus (OC Remix), Prologue, Colosso Battle, Overworld, Vale, Jenna's Theme, Forest Requiem, The Lost Age Intro, Imil, Gaia Rock, Golden Sun Main Theme, Isaac Battle Theme, and Saturos Battle Theme

King K. Rool (Day 5): Gangplank Galleon, K. Rool Battle (Brawl), K. Rool Duel (64), and K. Rool Returns

Shulk (Day 6): You Will Know Our Names, Engage the Enemy, Gaur Plains, God Slaying Sword, Satorl Marsh (Night), Mechonis Field, Time to Fight, and Beyond the Sky

Dixie Kong (Day 7): Mining Melancholy, Krook's March, and Bramble Blast

Pac-Man (Day 8):Pac-Man Championship Edition DX - BGM #1, Buccaneer Beach, and Space Race

Toon Link (Day 9): Windfall Island, Dragon Roost Island , Demo, Great Sea, Picori Festival, Outset Island, Link and Zelda's Duet, and Wind Waker Symphonic Movement

Mewtwo (Day 10): Kanto Champion Theme (Origins), Battle With Mewtwo (Stadium), Cave (X and Y), Wild Pokemon Battle, Invitation to Danger, Lavender Town, Kanto Legendary (X and Y) and Mewtwo's Island

Krystal (Day 11): Fox and Krystal (Adventures), Krystal's Theme (Command), and Sauria (Assault)

Little Mac (Day 12): Punch-Out!! (Wii) - Main Theme, Soda Popinski, Mr. Sandman, and Major Circuit (Title Defense)

Bowser Jr. (Day 13): Adventure's End (Dream Team), Attack of the Airships (SMG), Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla, Shadow Mario, Bowser Jr. (Galaxy), Mecha Bowser, Bowser Jr. Battle (Paper Mario: Sticker Star), Bowser Jr. Battle 2 (Party 9), and Bowser Jr.'s Mad (Party 9)

Paper Mario (Day 14): Event Battle, Ruins of the Thousand Year Door, Boggly Woods, Glitz Pit, Creepy Steeple, Keehaul Key, Paper Mario- Mario's Theme, Rawk Hawk, Final Boss, Dark Bowser, Crystal King,TTYD Main Them, Gloam Valley, Super Dimentio, Monty Mole Attack, Kersti's Power, Petal Meadows, X-Naut's Fortress, Shadow Queen Battle (part 2), Smorgs, Macho Grubba Battle, Lineland Road, Floro Caverns, Underwater, Overthere Stair, Castle Bleck, Outer Space, Rogueport, Rogueport Sewers, Battle Theme (TTYD), Battle Theme (Sticker Star), and Blue Skies, White Clouds

Lucina (Day 15): Id-Sorrow, You May Call Me Marth, Storm Clouds (Ablaze), Duty (Ablaze), Id (Hope), and Gods, Have the Risen Spread this Far?

Roy (Day 16): Roy's Theme, Recruitment Medley, Fire Emblem (Melee), Winning Road, Shaman in the Dark, Melancholy, and Ships and Homes

Mii (Day 17): Main Theme (Sports Resort), Mii Channel, Find Mii, and Wii Sports

Owain (Day 18): Prelude-Ablaze, Main Theme (Spa), Main Theme (Festival), Mastermind, Chaos (Ablaze), and Annihilation (Galvanized)

Takamaru (Day 19): Takamaru Combat (Nintendoland), Douchuumen (Brawl), and Takamaru Boss Battle (Nintendoland)

Lucario (Day 20): Fight Back, Lucario's Theme, Goodbye Lucario, and D/P Gym Leader Battle

Ice Climbers (Day 21): Icicle Mountain (Melee), Ice Climber (Brawl), Bonus Stage (NES), and Stage Theme (NES)

Waddle Dee (Day 22): Super Ability (Return to Dreamland), Waddle Dee Tank, Butter Building, Fountain of Dreams (Melee), Boss (Return to Dreamland), Another Dimension, Waddle Dee (Kirby 64), Squeak Squad (Brawl), and Dream Land (Smash 64)

Jigglypuff (Day 23): Song of Jigglypuff, Route 209 (Brawl), Jigglypuff Live, and Lavender Town Theme

Lyn (Day 24): Girl of the Plains, Raising Spirits, Precious Things, Friendship and Adventure, Distant Travels, Attack (Brawl), Lyn's Desire, and Inescapable Fate

Chrom (Day 25): Fire Emblem Theme (Awakening), Divine Decree (Ablaze), Don't Speak Her Name, and What if I'm Not Worthy?

Toad (Day 26): Double Cherry Pass, Toad's Turnpike, Banquet with Hisstocrat, Inside Peach's Castle, and Toad's Theme

Tingle (Day 27): Tingle's Theme, Southern Swamp, and Malo Mart

Sandbag (Day 28): Break the Targets, Multi-Man Melee 2, and Tabuu

Ike (Day 29): Fire Emblem Theme (Radiant Dawn Version), Ike's Resolution, Greil Mercenaries, The Devoted, The Goddess' Rebuke, and Ike's Theme (Brawl)

Tetra/Toon Zelda (Day 30): Pirate Theme, Zelda's Lullaby, Molgera Battle, and Great Sea

Dillon (Day 31): Rolling Western Theme, Final Boss Theme, and A Difficult Choice

WALUGI (Day 32): Waluigi's Theme, Waluigi Island, Waluigi Pinball, and Carol of the WAA

Pokemon Trainers (Day 33): Red (Skotein), Trainer Battle Themes, Littleroot Town Reorchestrated, Canalave City, Route 26 (Anime Version), Red and Blue (Skotein), and Red's Journey (Skotein)

Geno (Day 34): Forest Maze, Geno Awakens, Boss Fight, and Booster Tower

R.O.B. (Day 35): Gyromite(Brawl), Gyromite Game A, and Famicom Melody(Brawl)

Ganondorf (Day 36): Dark Lord Ganondorf (TP), Great King of Evil (OoT), Ganon (OoT), Ganondorf (WW), and Hyrule Castle (TP)

Zoroark (Day 37): Final N Battle, Master of Illusions, and Lugia's Song

Simon Belmont (Day 38): Special Medley, Simon Belmont's Theme, Bloody Tears (Simon's Quest), Bloody Tears (Hard Rock Mix), Silence of Daylight (Ocremix version), Wicked Child (Orchestral), Praying Hands, and Vampire Killer (X Chronicles)

Masked Man (Day 39): Mecha-Drago Battle, Battle Against the Masked Man, Menu (Mother 3), 16 Melodies, Natural Killer Cyborg, and It is Finished

Vaati (Day 40): Vaati Reborn, Vaati Battle, Vaati's Fury, Vaati's Theme, Dark Hyrule Castle, Zelda: Main Theme (Brawl), and Boss Battle (Minish Cap)

Saki (Day 41): Risk One's Neck, Blood Infactor, Saki, Music Raid Blue, Ally Risker's, and Wait Soon Ripe

Medusa (Day 42): Boss Battle 1, Reset Bomb Forest, Medusa's Final Battle, Underworld Castle, and Reaper's Line of Sight

Starfy (Day 43): Starfy's Theme, Let's Go, Boss Battle, Final Boss Battle, Sad, and Super Tough

Karate Joe (Day 44): Karateka, Remix 10, Wish Can't Wait for You, Karate Man (Fever), Karate Man (Struck by the Rain), Karate Man 2, Rhythm Fighter, and Karate Man (Japanese)

Samurai Goroh (Day 45): Samurai Goroh's Theme (GX), Red Canyon Theme (GX), Big Blue (Melee), Mute City (Melee), Fire Field (Brawl), White Land (Brawl), ZEN Aeropolis (GX), Devil's Forest (X), Planet Colors (GX), DIZZY Phantom Road (GX), Lightning Final Lap (GX), Megamix One, and Megamix Two

Lucas (Day 46): Mother 3 Love Theme (Brawl), Fate, Monkey's Delivery Service, Murasaki Forest, Theme of Duster, Ragtime Osohe, and Mom's Hometown

Robin (Day 47): Run All You Like-You Can't Escape Fate, Id~Purpose, Id~Darkness, Here We Are! The Shepard's Garrison, Id~Serenity, and Such Bonds are the Strength of this Army

Sonic the Hedgehog (Day 48): Green Hill Zone, Live and Learn, Open Your Heart, Escape From the City, Metal Harbor, Wonder World, Reach for the Stars, Chemical Plant Zone, Star Light Zone, Ice Cap Zone, Flying Battery Zone, Lava Reef Zone, Spring Yard Zone, Angel Island Zone (Brawl), Aquatic Park Zone, Sky Babylon Zone, Quartz Quadrant Zone, Rooftop Run, It Doesn't Matter, Seaside Hill, Endless Possibilities, Perfect Dark Gaia, Molten Mine, Aquatic Ruin Zone, Casino Park, Casino Night Zone, Labyrinth Zone, Crisis City, Live Life, Knight of the Wind, Doomsday Zone, Flying Battery Zone, Bonus Stage (Sonic 2), Wave Ocean- The Inlet, What I'm Made Of, His World (Crush 40), His World (Zebrahead), His World (Sonic '06), Mephiles,Solaris Phase 1, and Solaris Phase 2.

Genesect (Day 49): Wild Pokemon Battle (BW), Legendary Pokemon Battle (BW), Champion Alder, Champion Iris, Gym Battle (BW), and Elite Four Battle (BW)

Chibi-Robo (Day 50): Chibi Robo, Drake Redcrest's Theme, Dinah's Theme, Peekoe's Theme, Sunshine's Theme, and Labyrinth Plumbing

Porky (Day 51): Porky's Theme (Brawl), Master Porky's Theme (Mother 3), Isn't this such a Utopia?, Porky Means Business, Porky Means Business (Orchestral), Oh Buta Mask, Theme of the Pig King, Porky's Pokies, Piggy Guys, and Pokey's Theme (Earthbound)

Skull Kid (Day 52): Happy Mask Salesman, Time's End (Full Theophany Album), Skull Kid Battle, Title Theme (MM), Majora's Theme, Lost Woods (OoT), Sacred Grove (TP), Sacred Grove (ZREO), Oath to Order (ZREO), Stone Tower Temple, Song of Healing (Adrisaurus Vocals), Song of Healing (MM), and End Credits (MM)

Lip (Day 53): Sherbet's Theme, Ruby's Theme, Elias's Theme, Flare's Theme, Neris's Theme, Selene's Theme, Thanatos's Theme, Lip's Theme (Brawl), Thiana's Theme, and Windy's Theme

Professor Layton (Day 54): Layton's Theme, Unwound Future, Puzzle Medley, Don Paolo, Descole, Battle of Wits, Layton's Theme (Fighting Remix), and Pursuit~Casting Magic

Falco (Day 55): Space Armada (Brawl), Star Fox Theme (Brawl), Corneria (Melee), Venom (Melee), Credits (Star Fox 64), and Barrel Roll Remix

Bomberman (Day 56): Planet Quarry, Stage Theme (Bomberman), Title Screen (Bomberman 64), Redial (Bomberman Hero), Zip (Bomberman Hero), Green Garden (Bomberman 64), Rainbow Palace (Bomberman 64), Angel (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack), Normal Battle 1 (Bomberman Blast), Area 1, Title, Bomberman 64 Opening, 64 Intro, Masker (Bomberman 64), Stage Select (Bomberman 64), Blue Resort (Bomberman 64), and Super Bomberman - Boss Music

Kamek (Day 57): Yoshi's Island Zone (Sonic Lost World), Mini-Boss (Yoshi's Island), Boss Fight (Yoshi's Island), Giga Baby Bowser, Castle Fortress, Kamek's Theme (Sticker Star), and Kamek's Theme SNES (Yoshi's Island DS)

Slime (Day 58): Dragon Quest Overture, Blue Skies, Blue Slime, Rocket Slime Boss Battle, Rocket Slime Tank Battle, Rocket Slime Slival Battle, Dragon Quest 1 Overworld Theme, Dragon Quest 4 Battle Theme, Dragon Quest 5 Boss Theme, Dragon Quest 8 Final Boss Theme, and Level Up

Solid Snake (Day 59): [MG] Theme of Tara, [MGS] Encounter (Brawl), [MGS2] Main Theme, [MGS2] Yell "Dead Cell", [MGS4] Theme of Love (Brawl), [MGS4] Metal Gear Saga, and [MGS4] Father and Son

Mr. Game and Watch (Day 60): Flat Zone (Melee), Chef, Fire, Oil Panic and Flat Zone 2

Impa (Day 61): Impa's Fate, Fi's Theme, Koloktos Battle (SS), Ballad of the Goddess, and Ballad of the Goddess (Reversed)

Meowth (Day 62): Team Rocket Battle (HeartGold), Double Trouble (Vocal), Team Rocket Motto (Vocal), Team Rocket Motto (BGM), Pokemon Theme Song, Team Galactic Battle (Brawl), and 2.B.A Master

Duck Hunt Dog (Day 63): Hogan's Alley Gunslinger, Super Scope 6, and Duck Hunt (Remix)

Ghirahim (Day 64): Ghirahim's Theme, Final Ghirahim, Final Demise, Eldin Volcano, Stalfos, Sky, and Lanayru Desert

Rayman (Day 65): The Tricky Treasure (Rayman Origins), Bland Land, Blue Mountains, Mr. Skops, and Mr. Dark Battle

Ashley (Day 66): Ashley's Song (Brawl), Terrormisu, Sweatmore Peak, Pecan Sands, Crescent Moon Village, and Mystic Lake

Sylveon (Day 67): Trainer Battle Music (X and Y), Gym Leader Theme (X and Y), Wild Pokemon Theme (X and Y), Rival Battle (X and Y), Team Flare Battle, Lysandre, and Battle Xerneas/Yveltal

Anthony Higgs (Day 68): Anthony Higgs, Pyrosphere, and Nightmare

Mach Rider (Day 69): Mach Rider (Brawl), Course Theme, and Race Theme 02

Lloyd Irving (Day 70): Like a Glint of Light, Fighting of the Sprirts, Fatalize, Final Destination, Kratos Battle, Sheena, and Lloyd

Mike Jones (Day 71): Sailing, Cave, and Overworld

Primid (Day 72): Ode to Minions, Tabuu, Subspace Area, Danger Ahead, and SSBB Main Theme

Cloud (Day 73): FF7 overworld theme, J-E-N-O-V-A, Shinra theme, City of the Ancients, Overworld theme (Orchestrated), and Trail of Blood

Black Shadow (Day 74): Devils Call in Your Heart (Brawl), Meaning of the Truth, GX Main Theme, Black Shadow Theme (GX), Mute City (GX), Devil's Call in Your Heart (X), Climb Up and Get the Last Chance! (X), Port Town (X), Phantom Road (GX), Lightning (GX), and Vegas Palace (GX)

Chrom + Lucina Tag Team (Day 75): Fire Emblem Theme (Awakening), Divine Decree (Ablaze), Don't Speak Her Name, What if I'm Not Worthy?, Id-Sorrow, You May Call Me Marth, Storm Clouds (Ablaze), Duty (Ablaze), Id (Hope), and Gods, Have the Risen Spread this Far?

Anna (Day 76): Open for Business, Legendary Inheritance, Fight to Tomorrow, Confront the Past, and The Battle Must Be Won

Wolf: (Day 77): Star Wolf, Star Wolf (Assault), Can't Let You Do That, and Credits (Star Fox 64)

Tom Nook (Day 78): Population Growing, Nook's Cranny, Wild World, The Roost, City Folk, Post Office, New Leaf, and Go K.K. Rider!

Ephraim (Day 79): Sacred Stones, Distant Roads, A Powerful Foe, and Comrades

Wonder Red (Day 80): Wondeful 101 Theme, Jergingha, and Tables Turn

Sukapon (Day 81): Theme of the Tiger and Robot City (Grizby2 Remix), and Old Castle

Phoenix Wright (Day 83): OBJECTION!, Logic and Trick, Tell the Truth, Pursuit~Cornered, DL-6, Turnabout Sisters, It's Detective Gumshoe, Congratulations, Everybody!, Court Begins (JFA), Great Revival, With Pearly, Pursuit~Questioned, Court Begins (T&T), Fragrance of Dark Coffee, Tell the Truth (T&T), Pursuit~Caught (Rock), Distant Traces of Beauty (Blend Mix), Bitter Taste of Truth, Fragrance of Dark Coffee (Orchestrated), Here Comes Justice!, Guilty Love, Pursuit~Overtaken, Objection! (DD), Pursuit~Ambushed, Cross-Examination Medley, and The First Victory

Mask Link (Day 84): Clocktown, Clocktown (Theophany), Song of Healing, Stone Tower Temple, Elegy of Emptiness, and Song of Unhealing (Ben Drowned)

Chancellor Cole (Day 85): Spirit Train, Byrne (ZREO), Chancellor Cole Mini Boss, Cursed Overworld, Dark Link, Demon Train, Cole and Malladus, Malladus, All Lokomo Songs, and All Final Boss Themes

Tharja (Day 86): Leave me...Save yourselves...if you can, I've never seen one fall so gracefully, and Someone has to save you from your good intentions

Neku and Shiki (Day 87): Calling, Lullaby For You, and Deja Vu

Rhythm Monkey (Day 88): Tambourine, Monkey Watch, Tap Trial, and Fan Club

Fawful (Day 89): Battle (Superstar Saga), In the Final, Fawful is There, Fawful's Evil Plan, Cavil Cape, Cackletta's Theme, and Fawful and Cackletta

Sheik (Day 90): Sheik's Theme, Sheik's Theme (Adrisaurus Vocals), and Ocarina of Time Medley

Victini (Day 91): Legendary Battle (Black and White), Wild Pokemon Battle (Black and White), Castelia City, Alder's Theme, and Iris' Theme

Yarne (Day 92): We'd best prepare for combat, just to be safe, We should turn in for the night, and Training

Donbe and Hikari (Day 93): Famcom Melody (PiCOPiCT), and Shin Onigashima (Brawl)

Daisy (Day 94): Daisy Cruiser, Mario Land Overworld, Daisy's Striker's Theme, Muda Kingdom (Smooth McGroove Acapella), Athletic Theme (Six Golden Coins), Daisy Hills, and Daisy Circuit

Captain Rainbow (Day 95): Daytime Theme 1, Daytime Theme 2, and Main Theme

Ray (Day 96): Lost World, Samsara, and Frozen Game

Omastar (Day 97): Oak's Research Lab, Pewter City, and Gym Battle (Red, Blue, Yellow)

Doctor Kawashima (Day 98): Brain Age (Brawl), Brain Age Theme, Options, and Menu

Rosalina (Day 99): Gusty Garden Galaxy, Good Egg Galaxy, Rosalina's Ice World, Rainbow road (All), Comet observatory, Starship Mario, Launch!, and Rosalina's Story

Captain Syrup (Day 100): Glittertown, Syrups's Fortress Remix and Syrup's Shake-It Shop

Pauline (Day 101): Donkey Kong Opening (Brawl), Theme of the Minis, and 75 Metres

Dark Samus (Day 102): Menu (Metroid Prime), Theme of Samus Aran, and Dark Samus Battle (Echoes)

Doctor Mario (Day 103): Dr. Mario (Melee), Chill, Fever, Cough, and Sneeze

Knuckles (Day 104): Unknown, Pumpkin Hill Zone, This Horizon, Wild Canyon, Aquatic Mine, Death Chamber, Meteor Herd, Pumpkin Hill (Classic), Sky Sanctuary, Angel Island, Blue Sphere, Sky Sanctuary (Modern), Sky Sanctuary (Classic)

Aeron (Day 105): Pandora's Tower Main Theme, Boss Music, and Entrance Hall

Excitebiker (Day 106): Excitebike 64 Title Theme, Vs. Excitebike Title Theme, Nomination, Player One Win, Track Edit, Mountain Quary, and Excite Truck (Brawl)

Klonoa (Day 107): The Windmill Song,Klonoa Heroes Sign of Hero, The Tower Of Balue, and Stepping Wind

Matthew (Day 108): Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Boss Theme, Chaos Chimera, Ascend to Destiny, and Apollo Sanctum

Ninten (Day 109): Eight Melodies (Mother), Eight Melodies (EarthBound), Sixteen Melodies (Mother 3), Pollyanna, Mother (Melee), Mother 2 (Melee), EarthBound (Melee), Eight Melodies (Brawl), Smiles and, Tears (Brawl), Eight Melodies (Lyrical Version), and Bein' Friends

Groose (Day 110): The Legend of Groose, Groose's Theme, Heroic Groose, Silly Groose, Romantic Groose, Grooseland and Dejected Groose

Tails (Day 111): Aquatic Ruin Zone, Aquatic Ruin Zone HD, Believe in Myself (SA1), Believe in Myself (SA2), Prison Lane, Casino Night Zone, Chemical Plant Zone, Chemical Plant Zone HD, Bonus Stage (Sonic 2), Sky Chase Zone, Windy Hill Zone 1, Emerald Hill Zone, and Emerald Hill Zone HD

Travis Touchdown (Day 112): Main Theme (No More Heroes), Heavenly Star, Bike, Job Center, Gym, Pleather for Breakfast, Santa Destroy, Philistine, It's Kill or Be Killed, and Rank Up

Goemon (Day 113): Ryugu Castle, Goemon's Theme, and Yea's Theme

Hades (Day 114): Hades' Infernal Theme, Lightning Battle, Lord of the Underworld, and War's End

Nintendog (Day 117): Main Theme (Nintendogs), Shopping, and Champion Cup

Beast Ganon (Day 118): Dark World Mountain, Ganon Battle (ALttP), Ganon (OoT), Dark Beast Ganon (TP), and Dark World

Blaziken (Day 119): Ruby/Sapphire Wild Battle, Ruby/Sapphire Trainer Battle, and Ruby/Sapphire Gym Leader

Eevee (Day 120): Rival Battle (Red/Blue), Trainer Battle (Red/Blue), and Evolution (Red/Blue)

Cranky Kong (Day 121): Cranky's Theme, Monkey Fest (Jungle Beat), and 25m BGM (Brawl)

Banjo and Kazooie (Day 122): Main theme (Banjo and Kazooie), Spiral Mountain, Mumbo's Mountain, Freezeezy Peak, Rusty Bucket Bay, and Final Battle (Banjo and Kazooie)

Prince Sable (Day 123): What's Your Name?, The Prince's Adventure, and Slay the Snake!

Dark Matter (Day 124): Hyper Zone, Zero, Boss (Kirby 64), Miracle Matter, Dark Star, Zero Two (Kirby 64), Zero Two (Brawl), Ripple Star, Dark Matter's Theme, and Boss Battle (Kirby's Dream Land 3)

Quote (Day 125): Main Theme (Cave Story), Last Battle, and Gravity

Pichu (Day 126): Pika Rap, Rout 34 (Gold/Silver), Gym Leader Battle (Gold/Silver)

Count Bleck (Day 127): Battle Time, Closing Battle, Castle Bleck, The Evil Count Bleck, Count Bleck's Plan, It's Showtime, and Pit of 100 Trials

Daitoryo (Day 128): Honke Hanafuda Title Theme

Zero (Day 129): Rockin' On, Wonder Panorama, Brillant Show Window (Shooter Trance), Area X, Sky High Grand Nuage, Crossover Station, Nothing Beats, Cannon Ball (Mythos ver.), Scrapped Beat, Power Bomb, Departure, Intro Stage (MMX), Enter Zero, Sigma's Fortress, Intro Stage (MMX2), Magna Centipede, Zero Returns, Gravity Beetle, Blast Hornet, Intro Stage: X (MMX4), Intro Stage: Zero (MMX4), X vs. Zero, Infinity Mijinion, Blaze Heatnix, Confict - Escape Stage, Boss Theme (MMX8), Jakob Orbital Elevator, Lumine - 2nd Form, Standby ~ Zero, Zero's Theme (MMZ), Boss Theme (MMZ), Departure, Cubit Foxtar, Glacier Le Cactank, Volteel Biblio, Tretista Kelverian, Cannonball, Area Zero, Ragnarok Control Room, Vs. Craft, Cyberspace, Falling Down, Theme of Bass, Zero.EXE, Trap Phantasm, and Theme of Zero (Marvel Vs. Capcom)

Muddy Mole (Day 130): Title Theme (Mole Mania), Forest Theme, and Boss Theme (Mole Mania)

Reggie (Day 131): E3 2012 Quotes

Micaiah (Day 132): Micaiah's Dawn, Child of Chaos, Dawn Brigade, Road of Sorrow, A grasping truth, stalwarts unite, and Echoes of Daybreak

Scrooge McDuck (Day 133): Main Theme (Ducktales), The Moon, and Amazon Theme

Bayonetta (Day 134): Chapter Start (Bayonetta), Chapter Clear (Bayonetta), and Bayonetta's Theme

Mona (Day 135): Hustlebustle Town, Mona Pizza (Brawl), and Mona's Theme

Ryu (Day 136): Ryu's Theme, Main Theme (Street Fighter 25th Anniversary), and Character Select (Street Fighter II)

Magnus (Day 137): Magnus's Theme, Magnus and the Dark Lord, and That First Town

Dark Pit (Day 138): Dark Pit's Theme, Boss Fight 1, and Ruins of the Temple

Jimmy T (Day 139): Jimmy T's Theme, Ski, and Jimmy's Aerobics

Rhythm Wrestler (Day 140): Ringside, Title Theme (Rhythm Heaven Fever), and Perfect

Nightmare (Day 141): In the Name of Father, Rise Thy Sword, and Title Theme (Soul Calibur 4)

Yarne + Owain Tag Team (Day 142): We'd best prepare for combat, just to be safe, We should turn in for the night, Training, Prelude-Ablaze, Main Theme (Spa), Main Theme (Festival), Mastermind, Chaos (Ablaze), and Annihilation (Galvanized)

Slippy Toad (Day 143): Game Over (Star Fox 64), Slippy's Quotes, and Training Mode (Star Fox 64)

Funky Kong (Day 144): Funky Kong's Theme, Kongo Jungle, and DK Summit
[/collapse]

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dark Matter and Slime have been added to this post.
If you have rated Slime and want to see what you wrote, please do so!

Dark Matter
Chance:
1%

As Groose mentioned before, Dark Matter is the closest you get to a main antagonist in the Kirby series. King Dedede is just a giant jerk/anti-hero and Meta Knight can be seen as a hero. Dark Matter was the villain in Kirby's Dream Land 2, 3, and Kirby 64; that's three major Kirby games! After Kirby 64, they have disappeared for a very long time.
For a very good reason too. Kirby utterly killed them and their leader, Zero Two, in Kirby 64.

I find that Dark Matter doesn't stand a chance of becoming the fourth playable Kirby character. While Dark Matter is the closest thing to a real villain, it's mostly because of how prevalent they are within the Kirby series as the series just has a whole slew of 1-off villains (if we were rating Marx or Daroach, we would be tearing them to shreds for this reason). Also, he has to go up against Bandana Dee and he is the most likely Kirby newcomer at this point. Bandana Dee is becoming a rising star with a decent amount of requests in Japan, I doubt Sakurai would gloss over Bandana Dee in SSB4 for some villain.
In short, it really is Bandana Dee or bust. If there is going to be a fourth Kirby character, it's going to be Bandana Dee.
Bandana Dee

Slime
Chance:
7%

Four percent higher than before. The main issue is Square Enix; they are heavily strict with their characters.
However, I have grown a bit more optimistic for Slime. While he is basically the Goomba of the Dragon Quest series, it is a rather iconic enemy. It has multiple spin-offs, a special 3DS, and is basically the face of Dragon Quest. I feel as though that if we were to get a Square Enix character, it would be Slime and then Black Mage. The Square side has been rather anti-social with Nintendo while the Enix side, the side that creates Dragon Quest, has interacted with Nintendo on multiple occasions. Square Enix themselves have helped Nintendo create Mario Hoops 3-on-3 and Mario Sports Mix as well as having Mario and the gang interact with Dragon Quest characters in Fortune Street on the Wii and the Japanese exclusive on the DS. The ultimate question is this: is Slime considered a character that is in a "league of his own?" Should he be next to the likes of Sonic and Mega Man? That is a question I certainly cannot answer, but you cannot deny its enormous popularity. I feel like that we would get a Dragon Quest character more than a Final Fantasy character; Dragon Quest is much closer with Nintendo than Final Fantasy nowadays and including a Final Fantasy character wouldn't represent the company's relationship with Nintendo.
Overall, I think Slime is the best candidate for a Square Enix character, though I don't find it to be the most likely.
Want: 80%
My want for Slime has rocketed up, hasn't it? I originally gave it a 1% want, but my mindset has changed a bit. This is a game about Nintendo's history and Slime does a good job at representing Enix's relationship and history with Nintendo. If it was in, I would be happy mostly due to it being a very whacky addition! Also, Slime getting in the game means that Cloud won't and that would make me REALLY happy! :p However, my preferred third parties will always be Bomberman and Sonic.

Quote Prediction: 1.23%
Oh boy, an indie character. I dunno how his ratings will go.

Nominations: Bomberman 5x

EDIT: @ Toxicroaker Toxicroaker : Be sure to include these songs:
These.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Abstaining Dark Matter because I have no idea what it is.

Slime: Chance: 15% / Want: 50%
It's leagues behind Pac-Man, but I think it has a leg up on it's other competitors like Layton.
...at least if it had legs. :p

x5 nomz Little Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom