• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Returns! Day 194: "Predicting the Direct"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
CRANKY KONG:

Chance: 15%
Now I know that Cranky Kong is playable in TF, and he's been advertised quite a bit lately, but I don't see him happening over the more important and requested Dixie Kong and the more unique and requested K. Rool. Cranky would be the perfect 5th Donkey Kong character. First we need the Big 4 to complete the series.

Want: 80%
Because Scrooge McDuck cane. Otherwise he wouldn't interest me. He's perfect assist trophy material though.

WADDLE DEE:

Chance: 65%
My confidence in Waddle Dee is probably lower than it should be. Kirby is a very important franchise and can easily warrant 4 characters, but I suppose what's keeping me from adding Waddle Dee to my rosters or considering him (which I have, don't get me wrong) is Sakurai's modesty. If it took us until Brawl to get Dedede and Meta Knight, I think it may be a little longer until we see our precious Waddle Dee.

Want: 95%
He's Waddle Dee. 'Nuff said.
He's just so lovable and he's got a spear and Chandelure probably got this rank higher than it would have been before.
Waddle Dee is the one character I don't mind getting stuffed in my face every day.

FAVORITE DAY: Waddle Dee
I don't know, Waddle Dee days are really fun. Most days I forget about quickly, but I feel that Waddle Dee is very well loved in this thread.

Banjo and Kazooie Prediction: .45%
It makes me sad, it really does.

Noms: Lyn

Happy New Year everyone! And happy last-day-of-the-year-of-Luigi!

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Misc note: As others have noted, this re-rate isn't necessary. How about the Bandana Dee fans refrain from pushing him to 100 renom votes until there's some actual Kirby news next time? Rosalina does not have enough bearing on Waddle Dee to warrant a re-rate.

WHAT??? He is not a regular Waddle Dee.
Yeah, and Toad isn't a regular Toad either.

I forgot to mention the fact that Bandana Waddle Dee doesn't even have an official unique name. He's just called Waddle Dee.
Is King Dedede throwing a Waddle Dee wearing a bandana? I think not, and before you say that Bandana Dee is a normal Waddle Dee look in the trivia here
I'm aware he's not a regular Waddle Dee. I just don't think those things matter as much as you think they do.
So you mean the Gyroid move isn't part of Villager's moveset now? :rolleyes:
That wasn't the point. The point is that Sakurai doesn't explain everything right away. The Yellow Devil wasn't explained right away either. Mega Man was revealed at the same time as the Yellow Devil. Sakurai can reveal things in whatever way he wants. He's clearly willing to allow some confusion to develop.
And no AT yet has been revealed without any sort of announcement.
And this obviously means it's impossible? Despite the strong inclination one ought to have to think that Sheik is returning, we should just assume what you want to be true, despite there also being some evidence there that it IS an AT? (Namely, the exact same pose being used WITHOUT a Phantom.)

I'm not saying that it can't be part of Zelda's move set. But Sakurai is just letting us sit and speculate a while. It will be explained eventually. What are the chances that if it's revealed to be an AT that you'll suddenly think Impa's not making it in? You'll just come up with some other reason why she's a sure thing.
Negatives:
Very generic.
Yoshi and Pokemon.
Yoshi has his own series and is part of the larger Mario universe, and Mario is the biggest video game series in the world. Pokemon reps pretty much have to be Pokemon, Pokemon has 200+ million in sales, Kirby has about 30 million. The situations of Yoshi and Pokemon are completely different.
Could easily end up as part of Dedede's side special.
That's why we need to wait for Dedede's reveal.
You have this backward. You need to wait for Dedede's reveal before you jump to conclusions that Waddle Dee is getting in. This is like arguing that we needed to wait for Toad's reveal before marking Toad's chances down for being part of Peach's move set. That would've been dumb, and you can surely see why. You should be increasing the uncertainty in response to this lack of knowledge, not arguing that we should all instead boost our ratings to 80%.
Definitely not a necessary character even from a fan perspective.
Rosalina.
Has to compete with several more important characters. Rosalina.
Rosalina is far more unique, not part of any move set, not a glorified grunt, and from a series that has over 500 million in sales. Rosalina is more comparable to Prince Fluff - except, you know, she's from the biggest video game series on the planet and therefore had far more chance of becoming playable than Prince Fluff ever will.

Kirby is not comparable to Mario, and Mario could get Birdo and it wouldn't change my opinion much about how deserving grunts from other series are. Mario is big enough that even its grunts are big names compared to a lot of games' major characters.
Bandana Dee is THE Waddle Dee,not just a normal Waddle Dee with a bandana,he is not like Toad,Toad is generic,there is a lot of blue or red Toads,
Look, you should at least do some research on Toad before you complain about people giving Waddle Dee short shrift. In Japan, Toad (the character) is known as Kinopio (a play on Pinocchio), while toads (the Mushroom Kingdom people) are known as Kinoko-zuko (mushroom-people). But yes, in other languages, he has the same name as his species. However, Kinopio is obviously not generic. He has his own name, "Bandana" Waddle Dee (merely a fan nickname) does not. Kinopio's look might vary, but in Japan he is clearly distinguished by his name. To Sakurai, who is used to the Japanese versions, Kinopio would not seem nearly as generic as Bandana Waddle Dee because he is used to Kinopio being called out by name, while generic toads would not be. Playing as Kinopio in Super Mario 3D World would not be playing as a generic toad, it would be Kinopio.

With that, the other stuff you said about Toad can be dismissed. Waddle Dee is not really all that more unique. And at the same time, he also has less history and fewer playable roles than Toad.
Bandana Dee is his own character,
Who doesn't even rate getting a name.
But yeah,in summary,If Dedede throws Bandana Dee,he would be disconfirmed,but if Dedede throws a normal Waddle Dee,there is no reason to believe that he would be disconfirmed.
Then why did you say we need to wait til Dedede's reveal?

The only thing that will convince you that Waddle Dee's chance is not 80% is the game releasing or Bandana Dee being explicitly shown as not playable. Or perhaps some other Kirby newcomer (which is fairly unlikely).

I wonder why nobody has any comment about how Waddle Dee being a spear user isn't really that interesting... I saw one other person make the point that the things that could make the spear unique are actually already features used by Marth (stabbing, having a sweet spot on the tip). He'll have less reach than most of the sword users!

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I think that, after analyzing our overrated and underrated characters, we should be revoting those who we think are over or underrated.

So go nominate Chrom guys. It'll be more interesting than rating Invader Zim or Toadette or what other scrubs await on the list.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I forgot to list my favorite day.

Favorite day: Either Cole's day because of the sheer amount of laughs I had, or Hades's day because everyone and their dog jumped in. Even Rosalina came into play to make things more...spicy.

Oh, and by the way, I didn't give Waddle Dee a 1% to balance the rating. I gave him a 1% because I feel he has the same chances as every other "once a blue moon/planet alignment" character. I mean, yeah he has a bandana and a spear but c'mon...HE'S A WADDLE DEE! He's got a better chance of leading the charge for Dedede's Final Smash or popping out of the King's pocket than being fully playable.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Misc note: As others have noted, this re-rate isn't necessary. How about the Bandana Dee fans refrain from pushing him to 100 renom votes until there's some actual Kirby news next time? Rosalina does not have enough bearing on Waddle Dee to warrant a re-rate.

Yeah, and Toad isn't a regular Toad either.

I forgot to mention the fact that Bandana Waddle Dee doesn't even have an official unique name. He's just called Waddle Dee.
I'm aware he's not a regular Waddle Dee. I just don't think those things matter as much as you think they do.
That wasn't the point. The point is that Sakurai doesn't explain everything right away. The Yellow Devil wasn't explained right away either. Mega Man was revealed at the same time as the Yellow Devil. Sakurai can reveal things in whatever way he wants. He's clearly willing to allow some confusion to develop.
And this obviously means it's impossible? Despite the strong inclination one ought to have to think that Sheik is returning, we should just assume what you want to be true, despite there also being some evidence there that it IS an AT? (Namely, the exact same pose being used WITHOUT a Phantom.)

I'm not saying that it can't be part of Zelda's move set. But Sakurai is just letting us sit and speculate a while. It will be explained eventually. What are the chances that if it's revealed to be an AT that you'll suddenly think Impa's not making it in? You'll just come up with some other reason why she's a sure thing.
Yoshi has his own series and is part of the larger Mario universe, and Mario is the biggest video game series in the world. Pokemon reps pretty much have to be Pokemon, Pokemon has 200+ million in sales, Kirby has about 30 million. The situations of Yoshi and Pokemon are completely different.
You have this backward. You need to wait for Dedede's reveal before you jump to conclusions that Waddle Dee is getting in. This is like arguing that we needed to wait for Toad's reveal before marking Toad's chances down for being part of Peach's move set. That would've been dumb, and you can surely see why. You should be increasing the uncertainty in response to this lack of knowledge, not arguing that we should all instead boost our ratings to 80%.
Rosalina is far more unique, not part of any move set, not a glorified grunt, and from a series that has over 500 million in sales. Rosalina is more comparable to Prince Fluff - except, you know, she's from the biggest video game series on the planet and therefore had far more chance of becoming playable than Prince Fluff ever will.

Kirby is not comparable to Mario, and Mario could get Birdo and it wouldn't change my opinion much about how deserving grunts from other series are. Mario is big enough that even its grunts are big names compared to a lot of games' major characters.
Look, you should at least do some research on Toad before you complain about people giving Waddle Dee short shrift. In Japan, Toad (the character) is known as Kinopio (a play on Pinocchio), while toads (the Mushroom Kingdom people) are known as Kinoko-zuko (mushroom-people). But yes, in other languages, he has the same name as his species. However, Kinopio is obviously not generic. He has his own name, "Bandana" Waddle Dee (merely a fan nickname) does not. Kinopio's look might vary, but in Japan he is clearly distinguished by his name. To Sakurai, who is used to the Japanese versions, Kinopio would not seem nearly as generic as Bandana Waddle Dee because he is used to Kinopio being called out by name, while generic toads would not be. Playing as Kinopio in Super Mario 3D World would not be playing as a generic toad, it would be Kinopio.

With that, the other stuff you said about Toad can be dismissed. Waddle Dee is not really all that more unique. And at the same time, he also has less history and fewer playable roles than Toad.
Who doesn't even rate getting a name.
Then why did you say we need to wait til Dedede's reveal?

The only thing that will convince you that Waddle Dee's chance is not 80% is the game releasing or Bandana Dee being explicitly shown as not playable. Or perhaps some other Kirby newcomer (which is fairly unlikely).

I wonder why nobody has any comment about how Waddle Dee being a spear user isn't really that interesting... I saw one other person make the point that the things that could make the spear unique are actually already features used by Marth (stabbing, having a sweet spot on the tip). He'll have less reach than most of the sword users!
Blah blah blah Waddle Dee blah blah hate blah
sorry,I will not read this because I'm so tired,BUT I respect your opinion :)

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
Cranky chances: 15%. If Sakurai doesn't mind adding two DK reps then it's a possibility. But K. Rool and Dixie are the forerunners for DK, so
Want: 60%. But who cares about that, Cranky Kong is badass and that's all I care about.

Bandanna Dee: 65%.
Want: 90%.

Banjo prediction: 1%.

Bayonetta X5

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Bandana Dee is THE Waddle Dee,not just a normal Waddle Dee with a bandana,he is not like Toad,Toad is generic,there is a lot of blue or red Toads,Bandana Dee is his own character,and has a personality,he is more like Toadsworth,an important and UNIQUE member of a species.
Here is another example,what can do Blue Toad that Yellow Toad can't do?... NOTHING.
Bandana Dee is stronger than a normal Waddle Dee,is a warrior and has the role of Dedede's right hand,normal Waddle Dees can't do that.

But yeah,in summary,If Dedede throws Bandana Dee,he would be disconfirmed,but if Dedede throws a normal Waddle Dee,there is no reason to believe that he would be disconfirmed.
Whoa, whoa, wh-****ing-oa, son. Chandelure, what the heck man, I thought we were bros? What's with all the Toad slating? My boys out, I gettit, but c'mon to state Toad isn't important to Mario just hurts especially considering all the additional playable roles he's had of recent.

Although I do agree Toadsworth is an important and unique member of his species, Toad(Both Captain and Blue) are far more comparable to Bandanna Dee than Toadsworth is and here is why:
- Toad is largely considered the 4th playable character akin to Bandanna Dee.
- Toad hosts minigames comparable to Bandanna Dee. Toadsworth tried hosting the Toad houses but unlike Blue Toad(or Captain) he has faded into obscurity since Mario Sunshine. The opposite of Bandanna Dee and Blue Toad.
- Bandanna Dee and Toad are both hands on guards; even though Toadsworth weilds a walking cane he has never taken an active part in defending his monarch unlike Bandanna Dee and Toad.
- Toad is popular. Bandanna Dee is popular. Toadsworth? Not so much. Toadsworth hasn't even been playable in Mario Kart yet which is saying something.

On a small side note: "What can Blue Toad do that Yellow can't?" At current run very fast. It's not much, but it's something.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Whoa, whoa, wh-****ing-oa, son. Chandelure, what the heck man, I thought we were bros? What's with all the Toad slating? My boys out, I gettit, but c'mon to state Toad isn't important to Mario just hurts especially considering all the additional playable roles he's had of recent.

Although I do agree Toadsworth is an important and unique member of his species, Toad(Both Captain and Blue) are far more comparable to Bandanna Dee than Toadsworth is and here is why:
- Toad is largely considered the 4th playable character akin to Bandanna Dee.
- Toad hosts minigames comparable to Bandanna Dee. Toadsworth tried hosting the Toad houses but unlike Blue Toad(or Captain) he has faded into obscurity since Mario Sunshine. The opposite of Bandanna Dee and Blue Toad.
- Bandanna Dee and Toad are both hands on guards; even though Toadsworth weilds a walking cane he has never taken an active part in defending his monarch unlike Bandanna Dee and Toad.
- Toad is popular. Bandanna Dee is popular. Toadsworth? Not so much. Toadsworth hasn't even been playable in Mario Kart yet which is saying something.

On a small side note: "What can Blue Toad do that Yellow can't?" At current run very fast. It's not much, but it's something.
Oh sorry buddy,but I didn't say the Toad species is not important to the Mario series,we all know is important,I only said that all the Toads are the same,except for Toadsworth or Captain Toad.
And about the Toadsworth thing,I was talking about the uniqueness of that member of the Toad species,not the role or popularity.
Sorry if that sounded rude,is only that all the Waddle Dee hate makes me mad, you know I support Toad.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Oh sorry buddy,but I didn't say the Toad species is not important to the Mario series,we all know is important,I only said that all the Toads are the same,except for Toadsworth or Captain Toad.
Except that's wrong, as I pointed out earlier. Toad, the character, has the name Kinopio in Japan. Kinoko-zuko is the generic term for Toads in Japanese.

While Bandana Dee has no official name other than Waddle Dee.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Except that's wrong, as I pointed out earlier. Toad, the character, has the name Kinopio in Japan. Kinoko-zuko is the generic term for Toads in Japanese.

While Bandana Dee has no official name other than Waddle Dee.
Actually, it's the other way 'round.

The concept of an individual Toad is a mistake. There is no The Toad, only a Toad.

Meanwhile, if lonekonwolf's translation of Triple Deluxe's webpage is reliable, Bandana Dee's name is now cannon (at least in Japan).

However, I'll have to agree with you that the supporters are giving Dee way too much credit, and I'm one of them! I'd say a score somewhere between 20-40% is fair, but 80s? 90s? A score of 75% is already pushing it way too far. I'm surprised we're even rerating him now, with nothing really have changed sense we last rated him (perhaps with the exception of his involvement in Triple Deluxe, which shouldn't effect much). The supporters need to calm down a bit.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Would you have said that before her reveal? What if Waddle Dee had an ability like Samus' beam swap in Project M, only it changes all of his moves? I bet most people would have said Rosalina wouldn't be unique before her revile.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Changing my nominations from Chrom x 5 to

drumroll please...

Yarne and Owain tag team x 5

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
cranky: 5%
seems to late for him to be considered
want: 51%
indifferent
bandana dee: 33%
seems to have an reliable chance, but kirby doesn't seem to get another rep
want: 75%
the bandana dee thread convinced me that he is interesting:p
i don't think i have an favorite day :ohwell:
banjo: 0%
Microsoft property
nominations: amaterasu+5

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
Cranky Chances: 10%
Cranky Want: 0%. I hate all the Kongs except Donkey

Bandana Dee Chances: 70%. Let's believe in his chances!
Bandana Dee Want: 100%. My second most wanted newcomer after Bayonetta

Banjo: 0.01%. I think some poeple still believe he has a chance even if he doesn't.

Bayonetta x5

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Actually, it's the other way 'round.

The concept of an individual Toad is a mistake. There is no The Toad, only a Toad.

Meanwhile, if lonekonwolf's translation of Triple Deluxe's webpage is reliable, Bandana Dee's name is now cannon (at least in Japan).

However, I'll have to agree with you that the supporters are giving Dee way too much credit, and I'm one of them! I'd say a score somewhere between 20-40% is fair, but 80s? 90s? A score of 75% is already pushing it way too far. I'm surprised we're even rerating him now, with nothing really have changed sense we last rated him (perhaps with the exception of his involvement in Triple Deluxe, which shouldn't effect much). The supporters need to calm down a bit.
I agree 100% with all of it :D I am a supporter, but I only gave a 55%. I even think that is a little to high.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
I know people are allowed to rate whatever they want, but we got some ratings higher than veterans, which to me doesnt make a lot of sense.

I gave a 1%, maybe a little Too harsh, but my reasoning for it is simple. Im convinced Toad isnt making it in, who has had more roles as an individual not a species than the Dee. Okay, Dee is special from the population due to the bandana and spear, but this is no different than Blue Toad or Captain Toad. Until I see Toad become playable, I think that populations or generics will remain in the same state as Toad.

What waddle Dee has over toad is hes one of the few candidates as a Kirby rep, where Toad has a LOT of competition.

Once I see Toad playable or given a chance, I would bump the Dee up to a 50% chance.

Groose

Smash Champion
Working on the update. Patience.
Changing my nominations from Chrom x 5 to

drumroll please...

Yarne and Owain tag team x 5
Hahahaha! Y'know what? Go for it. Nominate that to the top. Honestly, that's be a hilarious day.

Groose

Smash Champion
On the whole Bandana Dee Uproar.:
1) This day counts. People are bashing Chandelure for giving Dee a 91... But is that any different than other days? BKupa joins when we rate K. Rool and gives him a 99%, Diddy drops inane gives Impa 90%. As long as people actually believe this way, it's OK! Their votes will be naturally counterbalanced by the people who are more "sane."

2) We have about five rules to this game. One of them is this--don't countervote. I don't see any instance today where people have done so. Dee enthusiasts claim that all of the 1-2% people are just trying to countervote; who's to say that this isn't a valid opinion and not a countervote? Scores will naturally balance out when the outliers are met with a large number of clustered scores, so please don't countervote.

3) Hunches are fine. If you genuinely believes character has little chance or a high chance, say so. But don't let your want and chance mix... they're two separate scores for a reason. For instance, I love Mr. Resetti and would love to see him in Smash... But I don't think he has much of a chance because of Villager.

Anyway...

Cranky Kong: 20%
For the record, Dixie and K. Rool are both at about 45% for me, right now. I definitely think we'll see a newcomer to this franchise; Cranky is the third banana, but he has a shot. He's got importance, but not as much as K. Rool. He's got relavancy, but only as much as Dixie. VGX has turned this into a three character race, but Cranky is still behind.

Cranky Kong Want: 100%
Easily one of if not Nintendo's greatest character, he's a childhood favorite. When he became a possibility after VGX, he jumped to my third most wanted newcomer behind Ridley and K. Rool; if I had though he'd had any chance, I'd have supported him from the beginning. His move pool is limited, but hilarious; he interacts well with... Every character currently on the cast. He's... Well... Cranky.

Waddle Dee Want: 50%
I've grown to like the character a bit more as I researched him. He's a bit generic, yes, but he's got that cartoony Nintendo feel. I'm currently at neutral on him.

Favorite Days:
1) Hades: that one took lot of work to pull off, but it was as exciting for me as it was for you, trust me. I think it's clearly the most entertaining day thus far.

2) Phoenix Wright: I spent a few days before this one fiddling around, trying to make and Ace Attorney styled-post. I honestly think I succeeded; watching a few of you adopt my style and apply it was also very interesting and exciting. I'd love to post like this everytime, but I simply don't have much time to put into this thread after simply updating it.

3) Rosalina Satisfaction: what an overwhelming day! I loved this because we were all on the same page, all in shock.

Honorable Mentions: Bowser Jr.'s day was my first day updating, so it's special to me... But it was so stressful and took so long that I can't give it the nod.

DAY OVER
RETURN OF GROOSE

Last edited:

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
On the whole Bandana Dee Uproar.:
1) This day counts. People are bashing Chandelure for giving Dee a 91... But is that any different than other days? BKupa joins when we rate K. Rool and gives him a 99%, Diddy drops inane gives Impa 90%. As long as people actually believe this way, it's OK! Their votes will be naturally counterbalanced by the people who are more "sane."

2) We have about five rules to this game. One of them is this--don't countervote. I don't see any instance today where people have done so. Dee enthusiasts claim that all of the 1-2% people are just trying to countervote; who's to say that this isn't a valid opinion and not a countervote? Scores will naturally balance out when the outliers are met with a large number of clustered scores, so please don't countervote.

3) Hunches are fine. If you genuinely believes character has little chance or a high chance, say so. But don't let your want and chance mix... they're two separate scores for a reason. For instance, I love Mr. Resetti and would love to see him in Smash... But I don't think he has much of a chance because of Villager.

Anyway...

Cranky Kong: 20%
For the record, Dixie and K. Rool are both at about 45% for me, right now. I definitely think we'll see a newcomer to this franchise; Cranky is the third banana, but he has a shot. He's got importance, but not as much as K. Rool. He's got relavancy, but only as much as Dixie. VGX has turned this into a three character race, but Cranky is still behind.

Cranky Kong Want: 100%
Easily one of if not Nintendo's greatest character, he's a childhood favorite. When he became a possibility after VGX, he jumped to my third most wanted newcomer behind Ridley and K. Rool; if I had though he'd had any chance, I'd have supported him from the beginning. His move pool is limited, but hilarious; he interacts well with... Every character currently on the cast. He's... Well... Cranky.

Waddle Dee Want: 50%
I've grown to like the character a bit more as I researched him. He's a bit generic, yes, but he's got that cartoony Nintendo feel. I'm currently at neutral on him.

DAY OVER
RETURN OF GROOSE
You forgot to nominate Jimmy T!

Come on!

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
The only reason I was complaining about counter votes is because someone actually admitted that they counter vote.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Waddle Dee
Chance: 1% :troll:
Want : 50%
Im indifferent, but im remaining unconvinced until Toad, who is in a similar position, gets in. Also, to counteract the delusional. (I shouldve given a 0, I was feeling generous)
Here you go.
I'm not here to make friends. :cool:
Oh wait, yeah I am.

Groose

Smash Champion
Cranky Kong (Donkey Kong)
12.31% chance
37.20% want

Poor Cranky. He's been around since the Arcade Era, but suffered in both categories due to whippersnappers like K. Rool and Dixie. You know what? Cranky doesn't want to be in this game, OK? This game is a waste of space. Too many frames wasted on pointless animations!

Waddle Dee (Kirby)
38.06% chance
64.26% want

Are you satisfied, Dee fans? His chance spiked by about 10% and his want has cracked that of the elite. Let's not renominate him for awhile, OK?

Today we're rating... Banjo. Ah, Banjo. If Rare had stayed with Nintendo, you'd probably have made it in Melee and we'd be discussing Gruntilda at this point. But now... You're owned by Microsoft. Will Sakurai be able to reason with MS and bring you into this game, or are you doomed to rot? Please rate Banjo in chance and want.

Tomorrow we're rating Prince Sable. Please predict how Prince Sable will fare in tomorrow's game. Extra noms will be awarded tomorrow.

YEAR END SPECIAL: Well, I haven't yet calculated the winning day yet. I'll do that for tomorrow, OK? Today, please state who you believe the most entertaining poster on this thread is. Yeah, we're going there!

I apologize for the limited functionality right now. The OP is uneditable; I am looking for a way to host it somewhere else. Confined as I am in bed, I was also unable to count noms or stuff today; I will be well enough to do so tomorrow, as my fever has already broken. (As such, I will not be needing help this time, Wolf!).

Louie G.

Smash Hero
BANJO:

Chance: .25%
Oh Banjo. Poor, poor Banjo. It's too late for you now. Unless Nintendo bought back Rare in secret during Smash 4's development, well...
It isn't going to happen.

Want: 100%
I want this more than almost anything ever.
It would legitimately bring tears to my eyes to see Nintendo and Rare's glorious reunion. But I suppose it's only a dream... :cry:

Sable Prediction: 7.5%
Once again, Blue will be the outlier.
I feel that Sable is one of the more underrated retros, although that would go to Muddy Mole imo.

Most Entertaining Poster: Groose by far. For the record I skip over most of the other ones. I'd say Chandelure and Blue would come next, Blue mainly on days where a favorite of his is being rated. BigAxle is great too, the posts are so complicated, there's so much time put into them. And my mate lonekonwolf is great as well. Guess it's not as close as I thought.

(Patiently waiting for someone to say me...)

Noms: Muddy Mole x5
Lyn will have to wait. I'm anxious to see these results.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Banjo chance: 0.01% It's going to take a miracle at this point.
Banjo and Kazooie want: 50% They are cool, I once played the game on N64, though I didn't really understand the goal.
Prince Sable prediction: 6.78% I suspect that most people won't have a clue who Prince Sable is that they lower the rating to an unrealistic zero. I prepared a long paragraph for the transforming prince already, so this should be a real fun day for me!
Nominations:
x5 Extensive Alt. Costumes.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Banjo and Kazooie Chance: 0%

I'm sorry, but I'm not sugar-coating it. He's owned by Microsoft and that's that.

Want: 20%

However, I think it would be kinda cool to see a revival to the series, even though I didn't grow up with it. Gruntilda was a really great villain from what I've seen, too.

Aw, after seeing how loved these guys really are, make it 40%. I'd love to see so many people happy. I'd even try the games out myself if they were included and revived.

Prince Sable Prediction: 3.7%?

I honestly have no idea how this will go. I just expect it to be a really low score.

Most entertaining poster: None other than Groose himself.

Nominations: Daitoryo x5 (I'll get there someday.)

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I apologize for the limited functionality right now. The OP is uneditable; I am looking for a way to host it somewhere else. Confined as I am in bed, I was also unable to count noms or stuff today; I will be well enough to do so tomorrow, as my fever has already broken. (As such, I will not be needing help this time, Wolf!).
okay, I will only take over and assist when your unable too, glad to see your getting better now mate, just let me give you one piece of advice now groose, when the time comes, don't hesitate, just act, you'll make it through another day
anywho lets get underway
Banjo-kazooie - 0%
want: 100%

sometimes reality is a pain in A**
Prince Sable - 5.45%
I have no idea, like usual
the most entertaining person on this thread is. . . well you groose (if you do not count, then pick the first from my honorable mentions list)
honorable mentions are: brawler610, bluepikmin, FalKoopa, bigaxle, Louie G., cheeseybites, and Schalternate (this is in order)
nominations:
ChromX5
I can't wait to badger this guy down a notch, it'll be fun

Last edited:

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Banjo: 0%
Want: 70%
Prince Sable: 2.67%
Nominate:
Yarne + Owain tag team x 5

and Groose as the most entertaining.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Most entertaining user? hm... TBH I have no clue, it's between Groose, lonekonwolf, and Brawler610, whom contributed the most in this thread. But thanks to the Hades, KI Dog, Pyrrhon moments, I think Groose wins this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom