• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Karate Joe
Chance: 10%
We're not guaranteed ANYTHING from Rhythm Heaven, people, don't get cocky!

Galacta Knight?
Chance: 44%
Want: 89%
The only 4th Kirby character that i can see getting in at this point.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Galacta Knight: 3% Chance / 10% Want
Don't see how he could work as a MK clone. In the event that he did get in, he'd be an MK clone at this point and I don't think anyone wants to deal with a second MK.

Karate Joe: 10% Chance / 50% Want
I think if we're getting a Rhythm Heaven character, and I'm pretty sure we are, it's going to be either Chorus Kids or Marshal. My money is on Marshal because he's the closest there is to a mascot given his role as the host of Rhythm Heaven Fever, as well as his appearance in Rhythm Tengoku as the playable character on the Night Walk level. I think that sets him apart from the other hosts we've had. I'd rather have them than Karate Joe because I don't think Karate Joe captures the essence of Rhythm Heaven at all. It's a game about keeping to the beat and I don't think a karate style moveset would lend well to that idea.

x5 Dark Pit

I know we talk about him everywhere now-a-days, but I think the MK "disconfirmation" actually helps him out a lot given his role in Pale Tuna's trailer. Sakurai isn't wanting to show off unlockable characters on the dojo yet as we can see with G&W and, presumably, Meta Knight so I don't see why Dark Pit can't fit under here as well (the only reason I can think of for him to not fit is that he's a newcomer vs the other two being veterans).

Last edited:

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Karate Joe - 5%
I find it extremely difficult to rate Rhythm Heaven characters these days, in large part because I can't deny the influence Gematsu continues to have on my opinions. I do believe an RH character is a solid possibility given the Sneaky Spirit, but if the leak has any shred of credibility left, it seems far more likely that we'd get the rumored Chorus Men or the similar Marshal. Karate Joe remains a curious possibility, but he's different enough that if the Chorus was ever in development, I don't think they would have changed to Joe. I'll consider it a significant possibility, but a very unlikely one.
Want - 50% - I'm not crazy about the idea of a Rhythm Heaven rep in general, though Joe's a pretty decent choice all things considered.

Galacta Knight - 0%
Well, we're clearly getting Meta Knight back (Sakurai wouldn't tease a Kirby vet that deliberately and not include it...right?), and Galacta Knight is for all intensive purposes a Meta Knight clone. I could only see this being possible as a Lucina scenario, and even then I don't think Sakurai would do that twice without extremely good reason; a two-time secret boss doesn't strike me as being exception-worthy. If we're getting a fourth Kirby character, count on the Bandana.
Want - 0% - Meta Knight costume or bust!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Karate Joe - 10%

There's no doubt in my mind that we're going to get a Rhythm Heaven character, but I still hold the belief that it will be the Chorus Kids, or Marshal.

Want - 70%

A karate-styled fighter with a rhythm based gimmick would be pretty darn epic.

Galacta Knight - 1%

Heh, I remember after beating Superstar Ultra in 2009 I thought "Galacta Knight would totally be a shoo-in for a new Super Smash Bros. game!" Oh, how oblivious I was back then. :laugh:

Anyway, yeah, he could be an easy clone....that's really it. What other credentials does he have besides that and having been a boss in two games?

Furthermore, it's not like we're going to get many more (if any), clone newcomers, especially ones as "cloney" as Lucina appears to be.

I also really don't see why Sakurai would think Meta Knight of all characters should have a clone, considering how Meta Knight himself is in definite need of nerfs and tweaking. Meta Knight was always a guaranteed veteran regardless, but at the same time he still needs a lot of revamping. A clone of him just seems flat-out unnecessary.

Lastly, a fourth Kirby character was never really likely in the first place for a number of reasons. I still think Bandana Dee is first in line for that, owing mainly to having a more established character and, as far as I know, more popularity as a contender for the next Smash Bros.

Want - 60%

That being said, if Galacta Knight somehow did get in, and had many moves and unique attributes of his own rather than just being a close clone of Meta Knight, I'd actually be really happy to see him in. Still, I stopped seriously considering him a few years back, and I'd still prefer Bandana Dee over him as well. Would certainly settle for Galacta Knight being an alt. for Meta Knight too, I'd kind of prefer it that way actually.

Outset Toon Link x5

Last edited:

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Karate Joe Likelihood: 35%
One part bias, one part hope, one part I don't want to see his score fall.
Want: 100%

Galacta Knight Likelihood: 2%
Want: 40%

15+ Newcomers (Miis counted as 1) x5

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Karate Joe
Chance:
-Main Roster: 8%
-As DLC: Abstain

Right now, it looks like there's a good chance of a character from Rhythm Heaven making it in...albeit based on unreliable information, since the second half of the Gematsu leak is questionable at best and we don't know how important the Sneaky Spirit's inclusion in Smash Run is. Rhythm Heaven has quite a few characters to pull from...but which would represent the series best?

Karate Joe may be one of those characters that could plausibly make it...but how well would he represent Rhythm Heaven as a whole, beyond his series of challenges? He couldn't cover all the weird-yet-amusing musical shenanigans the series has to offer.

And that's important because Sakurai and the developers would have to know this. They've shown a lot of awareness with their newcomer selections so far, and they're putting extra emphasis on both moveset potential and how well they represent their home series. How well would Karate Joe fare in either of those compared to, say, Marshal or the Chorus Kids?

Want: Abstain

Still don't have my hands on a Rhythm Heaven game...but I've watched some gameplay on Youtube since the last time it was brought up. That counts for something...right? >_>

Galacta Knight

Chance:
-As Character: 2%
-As Alternate Costume: 60%

Meta Knight won't get cut. He's still relevant to the Kirby series and is considered one of the "main four" even though he didn't show up in Triple Deluxe. The only way Galacta Knight'll be his own character is as a Lucina-style clone added to the roster mid-development...and with little identity outside of two boss fights, one of which was as a bonus boss, there'd be hardly anything to pull from to make him distinct from Meta Knight at all!

...Which is why I think it's more likely he'll be an alternate costume for Meta Knight. The odds of that are pretty good, only dependant on how many alternate costumes they plan on making.

Want:
-As Character: 0%
-As Alternate Costume: 55%

Do I think he's worth a roster spot? Hell no. Do I think he's worth the time to make into Meta Knight's alternate costume? Sure, but I won't be angry if he's only in as a trophy or something.

Predictions
"Villains" Newcomer Trailer: 50.24%

Third Party AT From Franchise Without a Playable Character: 12.74%

Nominations

Krystal Rerate x5

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Karate Joe: 1%
Want: 60%
Seems like fun to me.

Galacta Knight: 0.01%
Sakurai's not looking for clones. I think FE is a series that is hot, and that's why we got Lucina. The Kirby series is lukewarm at best.
Want: 5%

Noms:
Shulk AT x5

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Galacta Knight
Double Zeroes - No, people, no. Bad raters. Bad.

Karate Joe
Also double zeroes. A certain big-mouthed rep or trio of big-mouthed reps or a certain rhythmic girl or bust.

predict:
Villains Trailer - 50%
Third Party AT - 12%

nominate:
Marshal x5

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Galacta Knight:
Double zeroes.

Karate Joe:
Double zeroes.

x5 Krystal Rerate

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!

D

Deleted member

Hey, welcome! You seem to understand the game pretty well, but don't hesitate to ask if you need to know something about it or even Smashboards as a whole. This is a good community, and I'm glad you decided to become a part of it.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I've been lurking for a while, so thats why I understand the game. I can also tell the community is great because of your nice response, and thats part of the reason I joined Smashboards in the first place. I also really like your puns at the end of the day.

Galacta Knight:
Chance: 0.1%
Want: 20%
I think he could get the Lucina treatment with some kind of flair, but he uses a lance, which doesn't make much sense as a whole for being a Meta Knight clone. The want is for the off chance he does get a unique moveset and incorporates attacks from his own, Meta Knight, and Dark Meta Knight's repetoire.

Karate Joe:
Chance: 5%
Want: 25%
He doesn't seem like he would get over the Chorus Kids/Marshall, but he still is an icon of Rhythm Heaven in his own right. That said, he seems like he doesn't bring out the charm Rhythm Heaven has.

Predictions:
Villain's Trailer: 45.6%

Third Party AT: 14.78%

Nominations: x5 Galacta Knight and Dark Meta Knight ('s Revenge) Styled Costumes for Meta Knight

Edit: Meta Knight confirmed. Looks like we might get a costume from my list before its near the top of the nominations.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Galacta Knight

Chance: 1%

Karate Joe

Want: 95%

Nomination

Star Man (Prowrestling) x2
City Trial Stage x2
Four or More Third Parties x1

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Karate Joe
Chance: 50% it's a rhythm heaven person, so it is quite likely
Want:abstain, I have never even touched one of these games

Galacta Knight
Chance: 5% Meta Knight is still in the game, I feel it in mah bones! That, and BDee seems more likely
Want: 0% character-70% alt I just can't see him not being a clone, however, I would love it if he were an alt and if his theme was in the game.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Karate Joe:

Double
X2_zero super smal.png
's

Rhythm Heaven character or no, this is a silly character to add.

Galacta Knight

Chance: 10%. He seems like he would make a great clone of Meta Knight, and unlike most people, I don't they are being added so eagerly. If there is a fourth Kirby character, it will probably be Bandana Dee or some antagonist like Daroach.

Want: 50%.
I don't have a personal attachment, though he does look quite cool.

-------- Nominations:

Villains Trailer x5

D

Deleted member

What an ironic day we're rating here, time to slap a pointless CONFIRMED sticker on Meta Knight

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well at least they didn't show a Galacta Knight alt. among the pics. :p

Come to think of it....I don't recall anything ever being confirmed/disconfirmed on the same day that we were rating it. I wonder what we would do if such a thing did happen.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
We rate Takamaru, and he gets revealed as an AT two days later.

We rate Paper Mario, and a Paper Mario stage gets revealed the same day.

And now on the day we rate Galacta Knight, Sir Game Breaker gets revealed.

Does this mean we're wizards? :surprised:

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
We rate Takamaru, and he gets revealed as an AT two days later.

We rate Paper Mario, and a Paper Mario stage gets revealed the same day.

And now on the day we rate Galacta Knight, Sir Game Breaker gets revealed.

Does this mean we're wizards? :surprised:
We should rate Ridley again.

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Karate Joe: Chance: Abstain
I really need this series...
Want: 10%
Not attached to the character, and I can't for the life of my see how I would like him as a fighter.

Galactica Knight: Chance 10%
I think we'll probably get more then 1 clone newcomer, however I'm not sure Galactica Knight will be one of them. I still think Bandana Dee has a good shot, and I think there are other characters that would make more popular and accepted clone characters then Galactica Knight. Unlike Lucina, he isn't nearly as important to his respective franchise.

Also, lol at Metaknight being revealed the day we rate this.

Want: 50%
I don't mind clones, however I do prefer them to be important in their own right.

Predictions:
3rd Party AT: 20.5%
Villains Trailer: 42%

Noms:
Four or More Third Parties x10

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Karaté Joe (read in Spongebob voice for more fun)
Chance: 15%
RH is almost guaranteed, but KJ is not a frontrunner at all.

Want: 20%
I would rather have an other RH rep, but at least its RH.

Galacta Knight
Chance
: 1%
(Read in GX's Derek's voice for more fun)

Yes, I rate Palette Swaps absurdly high because its so easy to give then their own slot, and the fact that Sakurai has made a rule fot it instead of "Lucina is in deal with it" lending me to think there are more palette slots.

BUT I don't see Galacta Knight as a palette swap for Meta Knight as logical a Dr Mario alt for Mario is, who also is a veteran, or a Dark Pit alt is for Dark Pit, who is a creation of Sakurai to aid its chances.
In fact, I only give the chance for a GK alt to happen at 15ish percent.

What is also working against him is that he can just copy MK's moveset, without the need to make a tiny change.
Dr Mario obviously has the Fireballs and F.L.U.D.D that just wouldn't work, while Dark Pit has an array of weapons Sakurai himself has designed.

Sorry, didn't do my research.

Tl;dr
While palette clones are likely, GK isn't because he isn't a shoo in palette in the first place and if he is a palette, he doesn't need to make the jump, as he can just inherit MK's moveset without problems.

Want: 0%
BANDANA DEE OR RIOT

Villains Trailer: 23.4%
People seem to think it's likely, with the absense of many villains (which is further enforced with the lack o Ganon.)
Third Party Assist: 5.6%
This will get masacred by Ridley (who's in the Villains Trailer)

A nomination a day keeps the Groose away:
Mega Mewtwo Y x5

EDIT: Lets make that two noms a day!
Oh I know something:
With the death of Takamaru and the lack of this AT, I wanna bring this one up:
Excitebiker rerate x5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Meta Knight, it's about damn time that you showed up. Where the hell were you?!

Galacta Knight
Chance:
0%

It's really Bandana Dee or bust when it comes to the Kirby franchise. While Galacta Knight has the same basic build as Meta Knight, he doesn't really fulfill that niche as a playable character. He's a more intense, more powerful version of Meta Knight with many different moves and abilities.
What I'm trying to say is that Galacta Knight isn't really suited for a playable role; he's more suited for a boss role and he has the popularity to justify that.
Over Bandana Dee? No.
As a boss? YES! GIMME! That would be freaking incredible! The fights against him would be so freaking intense, especially with the music playing in the background!

Karate Joe
Chance & Want:
Abstain

I don't care.

Villains Trailer Prediction: 36.66%
The want on this will be high.
That 3rd Party Concept that I'm Lazy to Write Prediction: .32%
I don't think that this is happening.

Nominations: Dr. Mario Alt. Costume 5x

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
HI META KNIGHT

The Exta Nominations post has been updated.

We've had a lot of people miss double extra nominations by one or two hundredths of a percent lately...

Galacta Knight's chances: 1% - It's possible that it gets in as a (semi-)clone but I strongly doubt it.
Want: 0% - If I were to pick a few clones, this probably wouldn't be one of my choices.

Karate Joe's chances: 10% - I think we would get Marshal or Chorus Kids.
Want: 80% - Definitely better than the Chorus Kids.

Villain Trailer prediction: 30.42%
Third Party AT prediction: 9.78%

More Mii Fighter Classes x5

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Huh, isn't Knuck.... wait wrong guy.
Guy that is Knuckle Joe in his series Chance: 10%
There is the sneaky spirit and he some what fits to the game
Want: 25% Never play rhythm heaven
Galacta Knight: 10%
His only chance is being a clone and I can't see him as a clone with that lance.
Want: 25% BD first
Villains Trailer: 37.78%
3rd party AT : 5.37%
Duck Hunt Dog x5

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Karate Joe:

Galacta Knight:
Chance: 4%
Want: 8%

Nominations:
Playable Bosses x3
M. Bison x2

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Karate Joe: 0.1%
While technically possible he just doesn't encapsulate Rhhythm heaven aswell as Marshall or, god forbid, the Chorus Kids... Nor is he as iconic to the series... and he just doesn't have the moveset potential of those guys, so I don't see any circumstance he'd ever be chosen over them.

Normally I'm positive of any RH rep, but this is the worst idea... Marshall all the way baby!

Galacta Knight: 0%
As an Alt: 10%

He's different enough to not get the Lucina clone treatment, but close enough not to be considered his own character... he could be an alt, but it's unlikely given his different weapon choice...

Villains Trailer: 66.6%
Obviously

3rd Party AT: 12.4%
Phosphera is an AT and Rayman's a thing... most of us discount him from playable, but yeah, I think there'll be a good number of positive ratings.

Not-Final Fantasy*5

Last edited:

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
Man what is WITH this thread, the day we rate Paper Mario we get a Paper Mario stage, the day we rate Takamaru we get confirmation of his game's localization, and now the day we rate Galacta Knight we get Meta Knight! Anyway, time for my usual stuff
Galacta Knight
Chance: .1%
Not going to happen. I didn't give him a zero just because he's from Sakurai's franchise, but this is incredibly unlikely. Lucina may prove that clones are still a thing, but she represents a new game in her franchise, where Galacta Knight doesn't. Kirby doesn't need any more representation, we have the main three characters, and anyone else they add would likely just be padding. The only way he'll be playable is being a Meta Knight costume.

There is zero chance of him being original, so I don't want him. Just make him an alt costume

Karate Joe
Chance: 20%
One of the more likely characters from the Rhythm Heaven games, as he appeared in all three RH games, something characters like Chorus Men or Marshal can't boast. I highly believe we'll get a character from the series, because of the Sneaky Spirit, and it's popularity. It's probably the biggest Nintendo series without a playable character. I feel Marshal would be better at representing the series, but Karate Joe could do it as well, as he's one of the series most recognizable characters.

Want: 40%
I really want a character to represent Rhythm Heaven, as I recently played the Wii game. Seriously people it's cheap on Amazon, do yourselves a favor and play this game. I'd rather a character like Marshal, who I think would better represent his series. Marshal could use tons of moves from all the various minigames, where I just think Karate Joe would punch stuff. Still, I'll take him over no character at all

Predictions
Villains Trailer: 53.4%
3rd Party AT: 3.6%
Nominations
Olimar Alternate Costume x3
Balance Patches x2

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We get Meta Knight on the day we rate Galacta Knight. Does Sakurai know some of us expect Galacta Knight to be a clone!?!? Its not as bad as the Paper Mario stage on the Paper Mario rerate.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Galacta Knight chances: 3 %
I have little connection with the Kirby franchise, bit it looks like that he's not important enough as an enemy to become a playable Smash character, and he's more likely as a palette swap for Meta Knight.

Galacta Knight want: 20 %
I don't care much about him but I'd take him before Bandana Waddle Dee. Sorry Bandana Dee supporters, but I don't care about his recurrency or iconic status, I just don't like the idea of a glorified generic enemy as a playable character in Smash Bros.
Also both use a lance :p

Karate Joe chances: 20 %
He's one of the most recognizeable Rythm Heaven characters, but he would probably give a false image of Rythm Heaven to Smash players who doesn't know the franchise, because it's not a karate game. Someone who would more easily fit a moveset inspired by all Rythm Heaven characters or minigames like Marshal seems more likely.

Karate Joe want: 25 %
Like I said he would gave a false image of the Rythm Heaven series which is not a karate-based series. But I'd take him before the three Chorus Kids and their potential three-characters-in-one gimmick. We already have Ice Climbers, Rosalina and Olimar, no more please.

Predictions:
Villains trailer: 32,41 %
Third-party assist trophy from a franchise without playable character: 4,71 %

Nominating:
Playable newcomer: Magikarp x4
Concept: non-Fire Emblem franchise with exactly four playable reps x1

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Galacta Knight

A lance and a sword are not interchangeable, so at best he could be a semi-clone (with mostly new standard attacks). Lances are not for slashing. He could inaccurately wield a sword, but I doubt that.

I think he's destined to be just a palette swap for Meta Knight, just like in Brawl. Possibly he could get an alt to add the horns and the wings (but the sword has to stay).

Galacta Knight chances: 0.1%
Galacta Knight want: 0%

Karate Joe
I dunno. Without Gematsu, Rhythm Heaven reps seem not super likely. But it's a possibility, and Karate Joe is a better choice than most of the RH possibilities...

Karate Joe chances: 10%
Karate Joe want: 32%
Not that into the rhythm-based move set idea, and otherwise they seem kinda boring.

Predictions:
Villains trailer - 40%
3rd Party AT - 30%

Nominations:
Ice Climbers x5

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Galacta Knight
Chance: 4%
-No connection, and his design seems to close to MK. Would personally rather not have him.

Karate Joe
Chance: 8%
-I don't think that we will get an RH character, and I don't really want one. I'd prefer an EBA character. But he's got one of the best shots out of RH characters.

Predictions:
Villains Trailer: 63% - Lack of Gdorf makes me think we will get one.
3rd Party AT without playable: 24% - Rayman, Crono, Neku, and Wright are all options imo.

Nominations:
Idolm@ster rep x5

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Galacta Knight:
Chance: ...Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!//10 - 0.000001% chance.
Want: ...0%

Karate Joe:
Chance: 15% - Recognizable face of RH. Chorus Men stand in his way, but now I see him as most likely RH rep.
Want: 60% - I like Karate Joe.

Predictions: Ugh, abstaining.

Noms: Ice Climbers x3
Kirby Triple Deluxe Stage x2

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Galacta Knight:

Chance: 5% - Semi-clone at best, but I don't think he'd be chosen over other potential semi-clones like Dixie or Dark Pit. That and Sakurai didn't create him, I believe in his bias.

Want: 50% - Can't really rate a guaranteed clone very high, but I'd enjoy him. He stabs with his lance, shoots shield beams, would be pretty unique by clone standards. Plus, he looks badass.

Note I don't believe it's possible for him to be an alt since he uses different weaponry than Meta Knight.

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace
Great Meta Knight revealed time to stop this nonsense speculation regarding Galacta Knight

Galacta Knight
Chance: 0% Want:0%
Come on people claiming he is in the same situation as Lucina? don't you remember Sakurai words about her?

There is no way he was planed a pallete and then became his own like Lucina. If Galacta Knight is in the game he is very likely to be and alt without the shield and nothing more.

I don't like this clone madness eveyone is talking about now because of Lucina. Dark Pit? Galacta Knight? I really hope Sakurai don't introduce these characters, they might be unique or in a worst case scenario plain clones, that doesn't save them from being thematically boring and I don't like that idea, when there are plenty of characters with original concepts and that better represent these franchises

Sakurai already stated Lucina is LUCKY to be in the game! Let's put or hopes and bets on more original characters shall we?

For those of you who don't know
Galacta Knight is a power up version of Meta Knight as boss fight are concerned in KSSU (althrought they are 2 different individuals)
Like Masked Dedede is a power up of King Dedede
Wham Bam Jewel of Wham Bam Rock and
Marx soul of Marx
I fail to see why he deserves a spot over more recurring characters when in Ultra he is the power up version of Meta Knight and in Return to Dream Land he is a secret boss, where is his relevance to the franchise?

So no Galacta Knight is not in the same situation as Lucina and his similarities to Meta Knight makes him conceptually boring. I would take Bandana Dee over him any day as his role is clearly superior to Galacta. (I don't consider myself a Bandana Dee supporter, but I see characters hyerarchy)

Disclaimer: I am not saying clones like these are completely imposible but I find them not happening based on what Sakurai said about Lucina. Imagine calling Lucina lucky when he is going to introduce other 3 characters in this same situation. I don't see that happening, Dak Pit's situation is the same as it was before as newcomers are concerned, until a newcomer break this rule being either another one or Dark Pit himself, I don't see clones falling from the sky one after another.

Karate Joe
Chance: 0.1%

Predictions
Villian trailer: 37.32%
3rd party Assist trophies with no rep: 11.58%

Nominations:
Unlockeable taunts x 5

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Galatica Knight

Chance - 0.5% - Possible clone martial, but I think Sakurai will look elsewhere first.

Want - 0% - "Hey, you know what's a good idea? Take a character everybody and their mother complains is overpowered, and make a clone of him that's likely to be even more powerful!" Yeah, real smart.

Karate Joe

Chance - 7.5% - Whoa, I overrated him like the dickens the first time around. Regardless, I think A Rhythm Heaven character is likely, but there is allot of completion I'm willing to give Joe the most edge, though, due to his reoccurring nature and not having to put much work into figuring out how he should fight while still referencing his series (Just borrow the animations of the others.)

Want - 80% - Admittedly, he's my Rhythm Heaven character of choice.

Predictions

Villain trailer - 41.78% - Maybe some optimism, but doesn't' seem all that likely.

Third Party Assist Trophy - 20.45% - Pessimism is going to crush the poor guy.

Nominations

"Moonstruck Blossom" X5

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Karate Jo: Okay, don't hurt me guys, but a rhythm heaven rep is not guaranteed. I would say the chances that we get one is 40%. Marshal is the frontrunner at 20% and Karate Jo isn't very far behind with 15%. Chorus Men, Rhythm Monkey, and the Rhythm Wrestler take up the next 3% with 1% a piece. The other 2% is spread out between the rest of the characters.
Want: 100% He would be amazing. We need a character that is a fighter in his own games besides Little Mac. Give me karate, wrestling, or sumo wrestling (are there any sumo wrestling nintendo characters?)

Galactica Knight: 1% Sakurai is watching Smashboards. Both the stage contest and here. Doing a stage contest on pokemon 3ds? Let's show N's Castle! Rating Galactica Knight? Let's show Meta Knight! Seriously man, just chill. Anyways, he isn't very important to the Kirby franchise, so his only chance is to get the Lucina treatment, which was a special case.
Want: 50% I do like clones and I do like Kirby, but it would pretty much kill Bandana Dee.

Villian Trailer: 12.92%
Third Party AT With No Rep: 38.2%

x5 Excitebiker

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Karate Joe Chance: 10% With the Gematsu leak almost shredded to pieces, pretty much any RH character can happen now. While he has been important and recurring to the RH series as a whole, I still think that the Genatsu leak is outdated info and that we will still get Chorus Men over Joe, there are ways to program them right without them feeling a much tougher AI such as the Ice Climbers. If the kids have been planned from the beginning, then I already doubt any other RH character will be in because I'm hypothetically sure Sakurai will see more of visual diversity with Chorus Kids than Joe, as he might see Karate Man just a generic drawn fighter, similar to how Chrom was tossed out and Robin was in instead.

Nominations: x5 Mother 3 Content Without Lucas.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Karate Joe
Chance: 50% it's a rhythm heaven person, so it is quite likely
Want:abstain, I have never even touched one of these games
So there's a 100% chance there is a RH character, and a 50% chance it is Karate Joe, leaving 50% for other RH characters?

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Sucks that I missed the Metal Face boss day when I used my extra nominations on it. I had @Metal Face all ready up too
Karate Joe: abstain
Dunno much about rhythn heaven so I'll leave it at that
Galacta Knight: Double Zeroes
Uh
No
Even I think that Bandana Dee is the best choice, even if I don't particularly want him that much.

Fiora x5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom