• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Villains Trailer Chance: 0.5% I highly doubt would happen, it has much of a chance as my fan idea of Mr. Hanafuda happening. I think this may have originated from the fact that the 2 biggest newcomers (K. Rool and Ridley) have a large fanbase, that people are actually confident of a villain trailer happening despite the fact there's no evidence and no clue what kind of trailer Sakurai is going to do.

3rd Party AT Chance: 25% Could happen, now that we have Rayman as a trophy, I don't think it's that farfetched we could also get an AT from a franchise with no playable character.

Nominations:
x5 Mother 3 Content Without Lucas.

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
Third Party Assist Trophy
Chance: 2%
I don't really see this happening. There will be playable characters, and probably trophies, but I doubt there will be assist trophies. It just doesn't seem worth the trouble.

Want: 0%
Really think 3rd party stuff should be limited. I can already see a bunch of people complaining that a 3rd party character is an AT and not playable, which is something I just don't want to deal with

Villains Trailer:
Chance: 25%
The fact that the only villain we have revealed in the game so far is Bowser (unless you count Dedede, which I honestly don't), after a year is suspicious. Sakurai has been listening to the fans, and two requests were adding more females, and more villains, and it's clear that the he fulfilled the first. Add the fact that the 3 most requested characters for this game are all villains, and there is a decent shot at this actually happening. Originally Sakurai said that each newcomer would get their own trailer, but the Greninja and Robin trailers showed that they can be shared with veterans or other newcomers. The main issue, is that villains are traditionally hidden characters, so I'm not sure if Sakurai would be willing to spill the beans on so many characters at once

Want: 100%
Two of my most wanted newcomers are villains, being K. Rool and Ridley. There are so many possibilities, Ganondorf, Wario, Wolf, Ridley, Mewtwo, K. Rool and more. It'd make a perfect final trailer for the game. It'd be so hype

Nominations
Olimar Alternate Costumes x3
Balance Patches x2

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Villains Trailer: 2% - I feel that he's more or less just gonna reveal the returning villains (Mewtwo and Ganondorf) separately, and I do not see any more villains joining the battle at this point. Not Ridley, not even K. Rool.
Want: 5% - It would be ok, but I'm not gonna expect it or really care. Just because Robin and Lucina got revealed in one does not dictate a pattern. Not to mention they were not only from the same series but the exact same game of said series.

3rd Party Assist:
Chance: 5% - Rayman and Simon Belmont I see as possible. To be fair though, Rayman isn't outright deconfirmed.
Want: 100% - I'll take as many assists as I can get so long as Takamaru gets in the 3DS version.

Predictions: Abstaining

Noms:
Ice Climbers x3
Kirby Triple Deluxe Stage x2

Last edited:

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Villains Trailer: 85%
On the one hand Metaknight can no longer be in it, but on the far far bigger other hand Ganondorf wasn't revealed today, so he can...

So why do I think this is so high? Well it's a simple matter of who's left that I think is in the game and hype/surprise worthy enough to be one of the last reveals:

Mewtwo
Sceptile
(Sceptile would be more an excuse to get Mewtwo a trailer as he could even be considered not a villain, though I think Sceptile's got a decent shot anyway)

Shulk
(Japan's number 1)

Marshall/Rhythm Heaven
(to shock and amaze everyone who hasn't been following the speculation trail as much as us)

Rayman
Slime
Snake
etc. (a third party, but at this stage Rayman probably is the biggest thanks to the PotD)

Reworked Ganondorf
Possible Black Shadow
(a lot of people want the former and Japan wants the latter, if it gets a trailer it's gotta be Black Shadow, but as a more likely general reveal (via Smash Direct) Ganondorf could be on his lonesome)

Ridley
K.Rool (or maybe dixie kong, but rally K.Rool would be the one to bring the hype)
Bowser Jr.

The last three are probably the biggest (US number 1, World number 1, and Mario franchise star power) for getting the hype up, and Ganon/Shadow or Mewtwo could all fit in a villains trailer too, as could a bunch of vets... Given that the majority of the potential big reveals are villains, there's not all that long before the game's release, and the final marketting push needs to be huge for a game that's been getting marketted constantly for a year and half now...

They've got to get massive momentum in those last two weeks, and just given the list of hype inducing characters I don't see another way they can get the momentum they need to get this out of the gate the way they need to.

Want: 50%
I'd personally prefer each character get their own Trailer and for them to have been more regular so people would have ridden the hype train all the way along... but I do understand the decision, and I too would leave some big hitters 'till the final Direct.

3rd party AT: 30%
I kind of think that's what Rayman is, but I'm not putting any stock in it... it would be a good way to hype up in the final Direct, but I just feel it won't happen

I would love to be wrong though!
Seeing King Arthur or Caedeus (well, MH monster would do) make an outing from Capcom, NiGHTs or someone from Sega (if Arle Nadja, or even Amitie would be ATs that might possibly be more exciting than Slime being such), Layton, Rayman, Ryu Hayabusa, or obviously for me Slime if he isn't playable (next time!!)... god there are so many exciting options, it could be amazing!!

Music: 35.5%
I don't know how people rate music...

Tecmo Koei Link: 1.11%

Dragon Quest*5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This long title has been added to the Directory.
I'll keep this short since I don't have much to say on either matter.

Villains Trailer
Chance & Want:
Abstain

I didn't think much about it and I honestly don't care. To be honest, I might be a bit ticked if this happened instead of a potential Shulk reveal this month.

That Long Third Party Concept
Chance:
5%

Since Sakurai went out of his way to request to Ubisoft to make Rayman a simple trophy, I wouldn't be surprised that he would do something like this. He could perhaps request to other companies to make characters like Bomberman, Simon Belmont, and Slime be Assist Trophies. With that being said, something like this is something that I don't expect.
Want: 90%
Sure! Why not?

"In The Space Pirate Ship" Prediction: 31.83%
It will do decently.
Hyrule Warriors Costumes Prediction: 5.74%
I doubt that this game had any influence on Smash.

Nominations: Dr. Mario Alt Costume 5x

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Villains Trailer
Chance - 40%. I'd think we'd have seen it by now.
Want - 55%. It does sound like a cool concept.

3rd party ATs from a series without a playable character
Chance - 50%. We did get a third party trophy without a playable rep (Rayman), so I'd say that is pretty plausible. Plus I dunno, I have a feeling Rayman may get the Phosphora treatment (shown off as a trophy first, then revealed to be what I assume is an AT as I doubt Phosphora is part of Palutena's moves).
Want - 70%.

Nominations:
Captain Falcon's theme x 3
Fiora x 1
Smash Direct x 1

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Villains Trailer:
Chance - 42%
Want - 100%

Shulk's inevitability makes his reveal a boring topic. Duck Hunt Dog (Yes he's a bad guy), Ridley, King K, and Mewtwo I think would all make better reveals for the final one. I think Ganondorf not being revealed yet, makes this much more likely.

Chance - 55%
Want - 80%

It really depends on who they bring in. I can see Rayman happening, but I would love Wright, Neku, Crono, heck even Bomberman would be pretty cool.

Predictions:
"In the Space Pirate Ship" - 8%
Hyrule Warrior Costumes - 37%

Nominations:
Idolm@ster Character x 5

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Villains Trailer:
Chance - 42%
Want - 100%

Shulk's inevitability makes his reveal a boring topic. Duck Hunt Dog (Yes he's a bad guy), Ridley, King K, and Mewtwo I think would all make better reveals for the final one. I think Ganondorf not being revealed yet, makes this much more likely.

Chance - 55%
Want - 80%

It really depends on who they bring in. I can see Rayman happening, but I would love Wright, Neku, Crono, heck even Bomberman would be pretty cool.

Predictions:
"In the Space Pirate Ship" - 8%
Hyrule Warrior Costumes - 37%

Nominations:
Idolm@ster Character x 5
Wright? You mean from that sims game? He was confirmed a LONG time ago

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Villains Trailer:

Chance: 50%

The biggest support topics on Smashboards are for villains and Shulk. K.K.R, Ridley and Mewtwo in a trailer would cause a hype heart attack.

3rd Party AT:

Want: 80%

I really would like to see a Rayman assist trophy, unlikely as it is.

Predictions:

Space Pirate Ship: 7%
Hyrule Warriors costumes: 60%

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Villains Trailer- 5%
Want- 95% - Ghirahim, Ridley

3P AT- 5%
Want- 100% - Rayman

Hyrule Warriors Costumes- 5%
In the Space- 30%

City Trial Stage x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
The Extra Nominations post has been updated.

Villains Trailer: 0.5% - The only villain mentioned that I think will be revealed before release is Wario. Even if that's not the case it'd also be odd for so many characters from different series to be revealed in one trailer. Sorry, but I can't see it happening.
Want: 100% - That being said...

Third Party AT: 5% - I don't think this would happen either, but with Rayman being a trophy, who knows.
Want: 50% - Indifferent.

"In The Space Pirate Ship" prediction: 38.29%
Hyrule Warriors Costumes prediction: 8.67%

More Mii Fighter Classes x5

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Villains Trailer

Chance: 35%
Anything can happen. But I have my doubts that something like this will happen.

Want: 1000%
Oh...Oh, YES. I would love something like this to happen!

Third-Party Assist (with no playable character)

Chance: 45%
We seem to be going into franchises that aren't even owned by the current third-party companies that have playable characters. It wouldn't surprise me if something like this happen.

Yes again! A particular Assist Trophy that I've wanted to see for some time is Sir Arthur from the Ghosts n Goblins series. That franchise is one of my favorites from Capcom, and to see him in-game would be like a tidal wave of nostalgia.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Villains Trailer

Ganondorf, Wario, Wolf and/or Mewtwo could be shown with a single villain newcomer without any problem. We saw this with Captain Falcon/Robin/Lucina and Charizard/Greninja. It seems a lot less likely that we'll see two villain newcomers from unrelated games in the same trailer. K Rool, Ridley or Bowser Jr together doesn't make as much sense. They could show Lucina with Robin because she was a clone and didn't need to be focused on much.

On the other hand, we're getting awfully close to release. And Sakurai said we were low on newcomer trailers... Typically, you want some big hype thing to reveal right near release. A longer villains trailer showing off multiple highly wanted characters would certainly do that.

Since I think this concept is fulfilled even if we just see Ganondorf/Wolf/Wario/Mewtwo + one newcomer villain, it's quite plausible. The more elaborate villains trailer is possible, but doesn't seem very likely based on precedent and how you'd want to present the characters... Unless it's much longer than normal, it wouldn't do them justice. If we see Ridley, or K Rool, I want them to get to do their thing in the jungle/on Zebes/etc., not just pop up next to each other.

Villains trailer chance: 50%
Single newcomer version... pretty likely. Considering our remaining veterans are a little heavy on villains, and we haven't seen a newcomer villain yet either, getting a villain vet and a villain newcomer in one trailer doesn't seem very far-fetched. Most of the series that might get a newcomer don't have veterans left to reveal either, so pairing with a villain makes sense. Altho a Ganondorf and Ghirahim trailer is possible and would work by both franchise and villainy.

Multiple newcomer version is much less likely... more like 17%.

Villains trailer want: 90%
Done right, this would be AMAZING. Give short shrift to them to make it shorter... not so great.

Standalone 3rd Party AT

Well, we've seen 3rd party trophies and 3rd party characters... This seems to be intermediate. Maybe it's more of an all-or-nothing, I dunno. It might be seen as pretty disappointing rather than just a nice reference. But it's definitely plausible and there are some 3rd parties who don't rise to the stature of Sonic/Mega Man/Pac-Man but that Sakurai would like to give a cool cameo to. Characters like Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton and so on are kinda in that intermediate territory of associated with Nintendo but not highly iconic.

Standalone 3rd Party AT chances: 32%
Standalone 3rd Party AT want: 60%
Would probably be cool.

Nominations:
Ice Climbers x5

Predictions:
Hyrule Warriors costumes: 40%
In the Space Pirate Ship: 35%

Last edited:

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Villian Trailer: 10% I guess it could happen...
Want: 1000% ALL OF MY YES! AND MY MONEY TOO! I have always liked the villians more than the heroes. Mario or Bowser? I would chose Bowser. Link or Ganon? I would chose Ganon. Shulk or Metal Face? I would chose Metal Face. The list goes on. Villians have always been much more interesting to me because most of them seem a lot less genaric than the heroes. Also, their design and badassery usually have something to do with it too. Heck, two of my three mains are Bowser and Ganondorf! I have been very disappointed in the cast right now, and I just realized that this may be why. We have no villians yet, besides veterans, and a villian trailer would be amazing. I can see it now. Ganon, Ghirahim, Ridley, Mewtwo, King K. Rool, Wolf, and the other revealed villiand standing side-by-side facing the heroes. This would make my da- scratch that, this would make my year.

Third Party AT Without a Rep: 4% Not likely.
Want: 25% I don't like third-parties in smash. I wish that they had stayed out of Brawl and never existed.

In the Space Pirate Ship: 5.9%
Hyrule Warriors Costumes: 28.61%

x5 Excitebiker

D

Deleted member

Villain's Trailer:
Chance: 38%

Bowser is the only "true" villain shown off yet (King Dedede and Meta Knight are heroes now, and Sakurai even called Meta Knight "the veteran hero" in his reveal picture). We didn't get Ganondorf on Hyrule Warrior's release, we know Wario is in the game because his icon keeps showing up, but he hasn't been confirmed. Villains like K. Rool and Ridley are perhaps the most requested newcomers, but no villain newcomers have appeared. Bowser's early reveal could be chalked up to needing to reveal all of the Mario veterans before Rosalina. It seems suspicious that we haven't gotten any villains besides Bowser, and a villain's trailer would be a way to hype everybody for release. I only rate it under 50 because the aforementioned villains could be secret characters.
Third Party AT without representation:
Chance: 24%
Want: 60%

It seems odd that Rayman's trophy is there, so we could get an AT of him or someone like Bayonetta, Slime, or Snake if he fails to make the cut. Edit for better wording: That said, I don't know if Sakurai wanted Rayman as just a trophy or as an AT. Ubisoft might've sent a model since they wanted Rayman to be an AT.

Predictions:
In the Space Pirate Ship: 17%
Hyrule Warriors Costumes: 26.3%

Nominations: x5 Galacta Knight and Dark Meta Knight ('s Revenge) color swaps for Meta Knight

Last edited by a moderator:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Villains Trailer
Chance: 35%, Ganondorf still isn't shown off and I DO think we're getting new villains, but they could just as easily show off those characters in separate trailers. I think a DK trailer is highly likely. It all depends on what Sakurai has in mind.

Want: 85%. I'd love a hype-inducing Villains Trailer, but other trailers featuring additional villains would be better. A DK trailer and a Ridley trailer, for example.

Third Party AT without Representation
Chance: 15%, I think its highly unlikely. At best we'll probably just get trophies.
Want: 50%, I don't really care.

Villain's Trailer:
Chance: 38%

Bowser is the only "true" villain shown off yet (King Dedede and Meta Knight are heroes now, and Sakurai even called Meta Knight "the veteran hero" in his reveal picture). We didn't get Ganondorf on Hyrule Warrior's release, we know Wario is in the game because his icon keeps showing up, but he hasn't been confirmed. Villains like K. Rool and Ridley are perhaps the most requested newcomers, but no villain newcomers have appeared. Bowser's early reveal could be chalked up to needing to reveal all of the Mario veterans before Rosalina. It seems suspicious that we haven't gotten any villains besides Bowser, and a villain's trailer would be a way to hype everybody for release. I only rate it under 50 because the aforementioned villains could be secret characters.
Third Party AT without representation:
Chance: 24%

It seems odd that Rayman's trophy is there, so we could get an AT of him or someone like Bayonetta, Slime, or Snake if he fails to make the cut. That said, I don't know if Sakurai just wanted more trophies or was requested to put in a Rayman trophy since Ubisoft gave him the model.

Predictions:
In the Space Pirate Ship: 17%
Hyrule Warriors Costumes: 26.3%

Nominations: x5 Galacta Knight and Dark Meta Knight ('s Revenge) color swaps for Meta Knight
Sakurai asked Ubisoft to send them concept art, and they send a model instead. They already agreed for Rayman to be a trophy, Ubisoft didn't just randomly send Sakurai a model for no reason.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Villains Trailer:
Chance: 10%
We're missing Ganondorf, Wolf and Wario, and we haven't had a single villain this Smash. Odd!

Want: Abstain
You know what villain trailer means on Smashboards? The same thing the complaint "Smash needs more Villains" is a code phrase for; Ridley and K. Rool. Well balls to both of them, here's a breakdown of them + other villains I'd like to see which would affect my want in a hypothetical villains trailer:

Mewtwo: 60%
Ridley: 50%
K. Rool: 30%
Vaati: 98%
Ghirahim: 80%
Duck Hunt Dog: 98%
Bandana Dee: 95%(villain by association)
Porky Minch: 90%
Bowser Jr: 5%
Black Shadow: 45%
Dark Pit: 15%
Captain Syrup: 40%
Medusa: 20%

Anyone else: 0%

Meowth and Samurai Goroh, the two villains I genuinely wanted 100% are already deconfirmed, as is Waluigi who never made it into my top list, but I wouldn't mind seeing in the future.

I honestly am absolutely sick to death of Ridley and K. Rool discussion at this point; I just want them confirmed or put in the graveyard.

Third Party AT, no character rep:
Chance: 80%
Pookas are appearing in Smash Run, and whilst appearing in Pac-Man World are more associated with the game they originted in; Dig-Dug. I can see the Namco assist not being a Pac-Man related character but a Namco one instead, so I actually find this quite high.

Pretty indifferent. Pac-Man was the only Namco character I really wanted in. I'd be fine with Klonoa showing up as an AT, but really don't want to see Lloyd Irving anywhere in Smash.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Villains Trailer Likelihood: 5%
Want: 85%

Third Party Assist Likelihood: 15%

Four or more Newcomers x5

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Villains Trailer

Chance: 15%

I don't think it's particularly likely we'll get a villains trailer. For one, there's a fistful of existing vets I wouldn't consider to be villains. Wario, Wolf, Meta Knight, Dedede and Mewtwo barely qualify, and that's being generous. Secondly, contrary to popular belief, Ridley is not a slam dunk and Ganondorf could just as easily be unceremoniously revealed via a PotD.

Want: 40%

A trailer like this wouldn't excite me all that much unless I knew who was in it. K. Rool, Ridley and Porky might be enough for me to crack a smile. Outside of those three, the chances of me getting hyped on any level is nill.

Third Party AT (Without PC)

Chance: 90%

A shamelessly optimistic leak, one I'm currently clinging to btw, hinges on there being a third party AT from an unrepresented franchise. So, I would say the probability of us getting these is fairly high. Not that I wouldn't have rated this particular idea this high without it! DON'T YOU DARE INVALIDATE MY SCORE.

It's fan service. What's not to love? You only get a Smash game every so often. Yuck it up and enjoy watching Sir Arthur go to work.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Villains Trailer

I don't think it's particularly likely we'll get a villains trailer. For one, there's a fistful of existing vets I wouldn't consider to be villains. Wario, Wolf, Meta Knight, Dedede and Mewtwo barely qualify, and that's being generous. Secondly, contrary to popular belief, Ridley is not a slam dunk and Ganondorf could just as easily be unceremoniously revealed via a PotD.

Want: 40%

A trailer like this wouldn't excite me all that much unless I knew who was in it. K. Rool, Ridley and Porky might be enough for me to crack a smile. Outside of those three, the chances of me getting hyped on any level is nill.

Third Party AT (Without PC)

Chance: 90%

A shamelessly optimistic leak, one I'm currently clinging to btw, hinges on there being a third party AT from an unrepresented franchise. So, I would say the probability of us getting these is fairly high. Not that I wouldn't have rated this particular idea this high without it! DON'T YOU DARE INVALIDATE MY SCORE.

It's fan service. What's not to love? You only get a Smash game every so often. Yuck it up and enjoy watching Sir Arthur go to work.
hmm? What leak may I ask?

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
Trailer Dedicated to Villain Characters
Chance: 30% - It seems they are holding off on any villains beyond Bowser for later, though i'm not totally convinced it's to show them all at once. I think it's just the general idea of waiting on revealing secret characters to the site for post-3D's release rather than a specific intent.
Want: 50% - As long as we get the villains from circa Brawl (and mayyybe a newcomer villain), I could go either way on a dedicated trailer for the bad guys.

Miscellaneous 3rd Party Characters as Assist Trophies
Chance: 28% - I've heard rumors of this already happening with Kalas from Baten Kaitos being cited as an AT, but he's gone the way of Chunky Kong of "Tell but Don't Show", so who knows. Beyond that, i don't think it's as likely as, say, just the regular trophies like Rayman.
Want: 70% - I don't want any of them getting in the way of potential Nintendo ATs, but bring it on.

Predictions:
In the Space Pirate Ship (Kid Icarus) as a Selectable Song: 56% Chance, 84% Want
Hyrule Warriors Costumes for Applicable Zelda Characters: 16% Chance, 71% Want

Nominations:
Mother 3 Representation sans-Lucas x1
Ice Climbers rerate x5

Last edited:

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
Villains Trailer:
Chance: 40%
We only have Bowser as a villain (Unless you count Meta Knight and/or King Dedede, which I don't), but we do have a few unconfirmed villain veterans Sakurai could reveal.
Yes, please. Give us a trailer of the villains appearing and destroying the heroes. Reveal Ganondorf, maybe Wolf, and have the three all running together in a pack. Maybe Ridley could be revealed or hinted at in the end of the trailer.

3rd Party as Assist Trophy:
I can't really see this happening. I can see Snake throwing grenades or shooting rockets, and maybe Rayman running around, but no one else comes to mind.
Want: 5%
Eh, Snake would be cool, but... It doesn't interest me.

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Villains Trailer:

The sort of rapid-fire villain montage fans are imagining where ALL of the villains get shown off is a pipe dream, but the fact that there are multiple obvious villain veterans left in Ganondorf, Wario, and Mewtwo (and a possible one in Wolf), all of whom could be revamped and thus warrant focus in a trailer, along with a duo of highly requested, highly probable villain newcomers in K. Rool and Ridley makes me think we'll get some sort of trailer showcasing at least one or two, maybe even three of the bunch. You'd have to be a specialized form of dense to completely dismiss this as a possibility.

Wait a minute. . .when people say they want more villains, they're usually referring to the fleshed-out, interesting main villains of the two biggest franchises without them? And people -discuss- the characters they actually want?? Shocking news, I tell you!!

All of those characters are fantastic and are basically made for trailer facetime. Hopefully, in a villains trailer, we'd actually see the characters fighting, rather than just "character dodges attack in slow motion" or "characters ALMOST fight but then stop as newcomer makes appearance."

TPAfFWaC:

Would rate this lower if we didn't get confirmed trophies from TPFWaC, but since we do, a middling ranking seems appropriate.

Want: 25%
Don't care about any unrepresented third party franchises without content that can feasibly get content (no Banjo), and there are Nintendo franchises that still need Assist Trophy love before we progress outside of the company.

Nominate:
Brash the Friggin' Bear Revote x5

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
-Villains trailer:
-Chance: 25%
Seems like a pipe dream to me, but given some of the veterans left to announce as well as possible newcomers, i think it's a real possibility, still not getting my hopes up though.

-Want: 100% GROOSE IS LOOSE

-Third party assist trophy:
-Chance: 50%
I don't think they would do this if it wasn't for one and only one franchise, Professor Layton, he's the only one of this category that i think has a high chance for this particular role.

-Want: 100% Layton assist would be the best we could hope for him at this point, and i would love it.

*Nomination: Mother 3 content without Lucas x5

Nominate:
Brash the Friggin' Bear Revote x5

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
No Ratings, just predictions.
Predictions:
Space Pirate Ship- Featuring Krakenley- 10%
Hyrule Warriors Alts- Ganondorf SSJ3?- 8%

Nominations:
BWD X5

D

Deleted member

Villains trailer

Want: Abstain

Third Party Assist from Franchise Without a Character

Nomination

Bandana Dee x5

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Villain Trailer
It could happen, but I think if any of the new villains get revealed, it'll be in their own personal trailers.

However, I would love to see it, a lot of the characters I enjoy are villains and seeing them together would be a fun way to introduce them.

Third Party Assist
Chance: 25%
With Rayman as a trophy, it does show that they're willing to represent Third Parties in non-playable roles, so it's definitely possible.

Ambivalent, I wouldn't mind seeing them, but I don't mind either way.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Villains Trailer:
Chance:10%
In Brawl, we really only had two villains, Bowser and Ganondorf, while Wario and Wolf are more anti-heroes than anything else. Unless we're getting a bunch of villain newcomers also, I doubt a trailer for it.

Want:Abstain
I can't really say either way, because there are villains I'd love to see in Smash, and there are ones that I would hate to see.

Third Party Assist from a franchise not represented by a character but belongs to a company that already has a character in Smash: (Man, that was long)
Chance:15%
I would definitely put it into consideration, but I don't find it too likely to happen.

Want:95%
I'd love to see a Phoenix Wright Assist.

Nominations:Destiny (Awakening) x5

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Villain trailer:

Unlikely, but it would explain why Wario hasn't been announced yet, especially after what happened on the eshop.

Want: 80%
There are a lot of villains I'd like to see.

3rd Party assist:

Chance: 75%
I think this is the role Rayman will have in ssb4. Phosphora made the leap, why not him?

Sounds like fun!

Nominating Ice Climbers x3
Idol master character x2

Burigu

Smash Ace
Villians trailer
Chance: 12.5%
Only supported by the suprising lack of villians so far
Indifferent but why not?

3rd party assit trophy etc..
Chance: 4%
Don't happened in Brawl, there is chance but 3rd parties are 3rd parties for a reason
Want: 0%
I am ok with a few homenages to 3rd parties but the lesser the better

Predictions
Kid Icarus Space Ship: 6.49% a bit to similar to tha Halbert
Hyrule Warriors costumes 3.78%

Nominations:
Unlockeable Taunts x 5

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
Villains Trailer:
Chance - 2%
Want - 50%

At this point I can't think of any villain characters that I feel are likely to get in, and even then I doubt that we would have a specific "Villains" trailer.

3rd party ATs from a series without a playable character:
Chance - 50%
Want - 90%

I could see it happening.

x5 Ice Climbers Rerate

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Villains Trailer
Chance: 4% - We already have a whopping 37 characters revealed, I highly doubt Sakurai would reveal too many characters before launch. Also half the villains will probably unlockables and they shouldn't be revealed before the game gets released.
Want: 72% - I would love to see Ridley or King K. Rool get in so I definitely would support this.

Third Party Assist trophy from a franchise without a playable character.
Chance: 100% - Dr. Wright from Maxis's Sim City already confirmed as an AT.

What that doesn't count? Fine.

Chance: 10% - It could happen but I wouldn't bet on it.
Want: 50% - I don't care.

Predictions
Kid Icarus Space Ship: 12%
Hyrule Warriors costumes: 19%

Nominations: SSB4 outsells Brawl x5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom