• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Mallo
Chance- 8%
Glad to know I wasn't the only person who thought we were rating Mallow. I would have made a higher prediction. Oops.:joyful:
It's probably not a good sign when even some hardcore Nintendo fans think of a one-off character from twenty years ago before you…
Ahem. That said, I do remember this Mallo... First party, recent, solid games. Support is there, but he's still pretty obscure.
Want- 30%
Obviously I haven't played his game, so I can't get that excited. I'm a little interested, but I'm not sure how he'd turn out as a playable character. Some Pushmo representation would be cool, though.

Jean Descole
Chance- 0%
I'm assuming those nominating him weren't doing it to see his chance (I can appreciate this as someone who nominated Crono and Adeleine). So no one should be offended when I say that this is one of the most ridiculously impossible characters we've rated yet.
Want- 0%
Cool as he may be… Layton first. To further the Crono comparison, it would be like putting in Frog before Crono himself… Main character needs to come first.

Classic Mode Predictions- 6%
Wait… are we talking about DLC or for Smash 5? I'm assuming... DLC?
10 year wait Predictions- 15%
Nominations:

Porky x5

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
MALLO:
CHANCE: 6%

Well, Pushmo/Chrashmo has certainly made a mark on the eShop, and (I think) is quite neck-to-neck with Dillon in terms of popularity, and doesn't have the misfortune of being an assist. That's about it. His (outspoken) fans are few and far in between.

WANT: 25%
Eh.

JEAN DESCOLE:
CHANCE & WANT: 0%

To put it simply, Descole, while a very notable character in the Layton series... is quite low on the totem pole if Layton gets Smash representation. Layton, Luke, Emmy and Flora are more prominent, being a part of Layton's gang.

As for want, this isn't me hating the character - he's awesome. But him getting included would have everyone scratching their heads.

You pick the cool guys before the cute guys don't you? :smirk:
You're one to talk seeing that you support Geno more than Mallow. :smirk:

:231:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
MALLO:
CHANCE: 6%

Well, Pushmo/Chrashmo has certainly made a mark on the eShop, and (I think) is quite neck-to-neck with Dillon in terms of popularity, and doesn't have the misfortune of being an assist. That's about it. His (outspoken) fans are few and far in between.

WANT: 25%
Eh.

JEAN DESCOLE:
CHANCE & WANT: 0%

To put it simply, Descole, while a very notable character in the Layton series... is quite low on the totem pole if Layton gets Smash representation. Layton, Luke, Emmy and Flora are more prominent, being a part of Layton's gang.

As for want, this isn't me hating the character - he's awesome. But him getting included would have everyone scratching their heads.

You're one to talk seeing that you support Geno more than Mallow. :smirk:

:231:
lol thats true :p

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
@ ShinyRegice ShinyRegice Hey, you remembered! Welp, looks like I'm coming back to assess one of my circulating nominations tomorrow. I'll do my best to make a healthy analysis. Paying attention to predictions should prepare me for how the general concensus is impressed on such an absurd idea like an eerily-long wait cycle.

Yay, it's gonna be like a reunion! I should mix some of my namesake jacks with brownie batter to commemorate!

Lady Kuki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetraRal01
3DS FC
4854-7185-6306
Descole

Chances: 0%

Third-party? Check. Not the even the main character? Check. Only appeared in a game or two? Check. Sorry, but I can't see Descole in Smash Bros at all, and even if Level-5 were to get a second rep, it would most likely be Jibanyan. That being said, with the limited amount of character space, I highly doubt we are going to get two reps for each third party company. The thing is, both Ryu and Mega Man are iconic which is why both of them are in Smash Bros. Sega and Namco don't have series that are as popular or iconic as Sonic or Pacman, which is why I don't think they'll be getting a second rep anytime soon. I also hardly see people supporting Descole among the Professor Layton fandom. Usually if people are voting for him, it's as a joke or wishful thinking from what I've seen.

Want: 55%

Despite me giving him a rather harsh chance rating, I think he'd be pretty cool in Smash. He has a good design and probably has a lot of moveset potential. Too bad he's not first or second party. :U

Mallo

Chance and Want: Abstain

Predictions:

Classic Mode: Abstain
I have no clue whether Sakurai and his crew wants to work on other game modes for DLC.

10 year wait: 70%
Sounds pretty plausible.

Nominations: Fiora x5

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Very quick today -
Abstain from Descole. That ain't Layton.

As for Mallo
Chance: 10%
Potentially a sumo-style moveset incorporated with moving various PullBlox around the stage.
Want: 25%
Love the games he appears in, whether I want him as a playable character, I'll wait Sakurai gives him a role that I'd be satisfied with.

TimidKitsune129

Falling into Infinity
NNID
TimidKitsune129
Mallo and Descole

Quadruple abstain - Don't know who either of them are. >w<;;

Predictions:
Classic Mode: 10%
10 year wait cycle: 35%

Nominations:
Gardevoir x5

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Jean Descole:
Chances:0.1% I heavily, heavily, doubt a antagonist will ever get in before the main character, and he's a third party.
Wants: Abstain
Mallo:
Chance: 2% I don't see him happening, sure Pushmo is kinda popular but not to the levels of a smash franchise, and he doesn't have any real "star power".
Want: Abstain
Predictions: Classic Classic 20%
Ten year wait cycle o-o 13%
Nominations: Jirachi x 5

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Mallo
Chance: 6%
I think he's still a little too obscure to be DLC for Smash, but even then he would probably be chosen to be an assist trophy. I'll give the puzzle solving... Thing a score of 6%.
Maybe if the Pushmo series continues to grow...

Want: 4%
Nothing wrong with Mallo. I just don't have much of a reason to want him as much as the characters that I do want.

Descole
Chance: 0.1%
Abstain from explanation. I'll give the antagonist from the Professor Layton franchise a very small score of 0.1%.
There's no reason to think he has a chance at all...

Want: 0.2%
Abstain from explanation.

Nominations:
x5 Unpopular DLC Character

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Mallo:

Chance: 7%
Want:ABSTAINED

Decole:

Chance: 0.01%

Want:ABSTAINED

Predictions:

Classic: 13.76%

10 year wait: 16.6%

Nominations:

Mother 3 Stage x2

Wolf Rerate x3

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Where is the owner? Isn't it past time?

I am looking forward to rating my concept of smash 5 having 10 year wait cycle

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, I couldn't update yesterday because the Internet was down all night. I'll update today same time as usual.

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Jean
Chance
0% - Not the main character, series isn't represented, and it's third party. Don't look so good for 'em.

Want
0% - Eh, I've said before, third parties for me are pretty good, and there are only really a slew that I want.

Mallo
Chance
5% - So, it's somewhat popular from what I hear... but not enough for the ballot to add him. Again, fan pleasing of the ballot, and Mallo isn't enough.

Want
1% - Maybe it could do something useful in the game, I guess. But... I don't really need him.

Classic - 12%
10 Years - 16%

Nominations
Eggman X5

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Mallo
5% Chance
100% Want

Descole
0.0000001% Chance
40% Want

Nominating Pichu x 5

Classic 4.44 %
10 Years abstain

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
@ Geno Boost Geno Boost You've been giving out three x5 nominations in a single day multiple times now. I find it hard to believe you've won that many bonus nominations.

Descole
Chance: 0% - It is FAR too late in development for a third party company to jump from 0 to 2 reps, we don't have very many spots on roster left. Also even if we were to get a second Level-5 character, my money would definitely be on Jibanyan (maybe even to get in ahead of Layton).
Want: 60% - Well he was a pretty cool antagonist at least.

Mallo
Chance: 2% - Way to low profile to do well in the ballot unfortunately.
Want: 70%

Nominations: Corrin x5

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
@ Geno Boost Geno Boost You've been giving out three x5 nominations in a single day multiple times now. I find it hard to believe you've won that many bonus nominations.
Assuming only Smasher 101 gives out the bonus nominations, searching the thread for Geno Boost under a post of Smasher 101 turns up nothing, so unless I'm missing something, he hasn't won anything.

Bugged me too.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING THE LOWEST CHANCE SCORE IN THIS GAMES HISTORY

IS YOU JEAN DESCOLE
CHANCE: 0.29%
WANT: 12.81%

MALLO
CHANCE: 7.95%
WANT: 30.83%
Next up we've got double concepts, a more traditional Melee/Brawl style Classic Mode and SSB5 getting a 10 year wait cycle (to put that in perspective, that's nearly as long as we've waited for a new F-Zero title). Also please predict what score Eggman and the concept of a DLC Adventure mode will get.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Not classic enough for some people, Sm4sh's Classic mode. It ain't classy. Should've taken classes from Brawl and Melee on that.

Chance: 3%

This game's Classic Mode is already established, so I honestly don't see them making a separate one.

Want: 95%

Sure.

Sma5h has a 10 year wait cycle

Look, it's not that I don't want more Smash...I just think it's way too early to be speculating this when neither version of Sm4sh has been out for even a year.

Predictions:

Eggman: 5%

DLC Adventure Mode: 6%

Nominate: Delphox x5

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
"Classic" Classic Mode:
Chance: 5%

I don't see Sakurai bringing in a whole new mode for DLC.
Want: 100%
I miss the old Classic mode with the Break the Targets minigames. Smash 4's Classic mode kind of sucks.

5mash 10 year wait cycle:
Chance: 40%

The NX seems to be coming out in the next few years and I see a new Smash being made for the system.
Want: 0%
Who wants to wait 10 years for a new Smash?

Predictions:
Dr. Eggman: 3%
DLC Adventure Mode: 5%

Nominations:
Samurai Goroh 3x
Iwata Trophy 2x

D

Deleted member

Melee/Brawl-Style Classic Mode

Chance: 1%

It would have happened by now, but I won't deny the small possibility.

Want: 90%

I prefer this over both of the Classic Modes featured in Smash 4.

Smash 5 Gets a 10-Year Wait Cycle

Chance: 50%

This could go either way.

Want: Abstain

This would be a test of patience for me.

Predictions:

DLC Adventure Mode - 2.5%

Eggman - 9.5%

Another Sonic character?

Nominations:

Unpopular DLC Character x5

Last edited by a moderator:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Melee/Brawl classic: 7%
Could happen but I don't see it likely. You'd have to go through and give each character a new victory screen on both Wii U and 3DS if its on both and likely a reward trophy, and while I do prefer the old ways, it would overlap a bit with what we do have (especially on 3DS)
Want: 50%
As I said, I prefer the old ways, and I enjoy going through with each character

Ten Year Wait: 4%
What an interesting thing to include as dlc? I certainly wouldn't want to buy this
(serious note: NX comes out in about 2 years, Nintendo console usually last about 5 don't they? I'm fairly certain NX will have a Smash game so which is why my chance is low)
10 is too long, 5-8 is better as it gives time for more franchises to have new content to include while not starving us of a new smash

Predictions
Eggman 5%
Adventure mode (what kind?) 11%

Nominate Iwata Tribute x5

Troykv

Smash Master
"Old Style" Classic Mode

Possible, but not really a priority.

It really is not that I care much this; but if I would have a new game mode, especially if it's free.

Smash 5 has a 10 years cycle

No thanks

Predictions: Dr. Eggman & Adventure Mode

Dr. Eggman Chance: 5.5%
Adventure Mode Chance: 6.5%

Nominations:

Rerate!Micaiah x5

D

Deleted member

Real Classic Mode

Chances : 15%

Want : 100%

Smash5 takes ages

Chance : Abstain

Want : 1%

If it means that you will whip up the best ever Smash Bros game in that incredibly large timespan ( i'll be a adult by then! ) then be my guest

Noms

Galacta Knight x5

Prediction

Eggman 12.49

DLC Adventure Mode : 14.56

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Concept: Melee/Brawl Style Classic Modes

Chance: 20%
Sakurai has already stated he's working on new modes for DLC, though it may be unlikely that he'll change Classic Mode from it's current format. Unless he hears a big demand for the older styled Classic modes (which there is a decent sized demand) then he may consider adding at least alternative modes forn Classic Mode.

----

Want: 50%
More or less indifferent, after collecting all the character's trophies I don't really bother with Classic Mode that much, even in past games it wasn't anything I was really into as it was just a set of quick trials then an end boss...usually Master/Crazy Hands...

...but a full on Adventure Mode on the other hand...

----

Concept: SSB5 getting a 10 Year Wait Cycle

Chance: 35%

A little hard to judge this one since, I cannot predict the future :4shulk:...but I reckon chances are slightly lower since a) Smash makes Nintendo money especially since DLC is now a thing for Smash...b) Sakurai is a damn dedicated/persistant/stubborn individual who is pretty dam passionate about this franchise and c)so far since the N64 we've had a new Smash game for every console and with the NX being a possible couple years away and it possibly doing better than the Wii U (depending, but let's assume for the sake of the argument it does) then it's a really big missed opportunity for a new smash game on that System, especially since any system's life cycle rarely lasts more than 5 years or so...Smash will actually help sell more units than most other games because of how hype the series is as well.... d) Fans will want more Smash!

The bigger question is...whether or not Sakurai will oversee Smash 5 or will the reigns be passed of to someone else? Knowing Sakurai, probably not...

Also let's not forget that Smash 64 was intended to be the only Smash game...and look at it now with 3 sequels...

----

I would rather not...there are characters I want to see make their debut into the game and some of them may have very well missed their chance in this iteration and waiting 10 years for them to have another opportunity kinda sucks...(May very well be Ridley's only shot tbh)

----

Predictions:
Dr. Eggman: 6.7%
He is the Eggman...over easy, well scrambled but hard-boiled...Will Sonic get a second rep? if so will it be the series villain or the series sidekick?

Concept: DLC Adventure Mode: 12.5%
Finally! One of my biggest disappointments with Smash 4 is the lack of a proper Adventure Mode! It feels very obligatory since there isn't any story mode or adventure to go through to beat some baddies properly, and having more bosses...Doesn't need to be a fleshed out as the SSE or as simple as in melee and nice common ground could generate some interesting results, and actually give some of us more to do rather than just Smash against CPUs or For Glory, when our freinds aren't around...because...Smash Tour is just not cutting it...at all...

----

Nominations:
Concept: New Metroid Prime stage x3
Satoru Iwata Trophy/Tribute x2

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Melee/Brawl Style Classic Mode
Chance- 4%
Don't see why this would happen. They'd have to realize there was a lot of fan support for this to be made a reality. While many, many people would like this, I don't really think it's being advocated that much.
Want- 100%
I… I actually really like this idea. It wouldn't be all that hard to implement, and I much prefer it to what we got in this game. Yes please.

10 Year Wait Till SSB5
Chance- 8%
Sounds reasonable in theory… but I don't think so. The NX should be out in a couple years, and do you really expect us to wait 8 years after its release? It would imply that the console would be skipped over (unless it has a really long lifespan)… which is possible, I guess, but not likely.
Want- 0%
Just… no. You don't need that long to make a good game.

Dr. Eggman Chance- 4%
DLC Adventure Mode- 4%
Nominations:

Porky x3
Iwata Tribute x2

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Legit Classic Mode

Chance: 5%
Want: 100%
I don't know what they gave us for Sm4sh, but Classic Mode it ain't. (Yeah, I know, it's actually Kid Icarus Uprising).
I doubt they'll give us full modes for DLC outside of the Tourney mode they promised. However, unlike an Adventure mode (guess we'll get more about that tomorrow...), a revamped classic mode could be easier since it's just a series of battles. We've already got the win videos, so it would just need to be a mode which randomly picks opponents for battles and spits out basic rewards we get from other modes. Could be really easy to implement.

I'd prefer a Melee-style to a 64- or Brawl-style. In the former, the battle types were set, and you got random opponents. I like being able to expect the second battle as a 2v2 and so on. The characters, however, were random. Brawl's ordering by franchise was a throwback to the ordering scheme in 64, but it then meant that there was no way to fight Metal Squirtle or Team DK (or any special modifier for Zelda characters).

But I'd much rather have the standard 5-stock to carry through the whole thing, and some predictable specials in the battles, and not the 'OMG 8-MAN SMASH IS A THING!!!!11!!1one11!' we have now. I hate when games revamp something completely and then slap the name 'classic' on it like we've always had it that way...
Ages before 5mash

Chance: 20%
Want: abstain
I'd see 8 as more likely. It all depends on what happens with the NX - if it gets a SSB4 port or not. It's unlikely that they'd go a console generation without Smash, but this one did just come out. And if we're getting DLC, I'd rather support for the DLC go on a bit longer, and I'd be OK with a longer wait.

I'd just want more time to go into development. I hate all the stories of 'we had limited time,' so I'd like them to release something they can be proud of. Besides, bring on the Sm4sh DLC first - already this game is great with the expanded roster, so just keep the characters coming and make it even greater.
DLC Adventure mode prediction: 2.5%
Eggman prediction: 3.5%

New nomination - sorry, don't know exactly how to say this, but I know a lot of people like the idea: Relay-style stock team battle mode (like the end of Smash Tour battle) x5

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
"Old Style" Classic Mode

Possible, but not something I would think is worth being a new mode.

Nostalgia is like a bug to me, so I'd be willing to give it a chance since the new Classic Mode is more chaotic and screw you over half of the time *Looks at the many 8 Player Smash events*

Smash 5 has a 10 years cycle

Nope, not touching this one bit.

Predictions: Dr. Eggman & Adventure Mode

Dr. Eggman Chance: 5%
Adventure Mode Chance: 6%

Nominations: Corrin x10

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Original Classic Mode - Chance: 5% It's hard to say if they'll bring back Classic Classic mode as DLC. That would take quite a bit of programming time for DLC, but maybe they'd figure that it could be an alternative for those who aren't happy with the new version of it.

Want: 88%
The new take on Classic mode is 'interesting' to say the least, but I think we all know what Classic mode we want. I don't see it happening this generation, but next generation for Smash Bros, and given that this is our next topic...

The next Smash Bros has a 10 year wait cycle -
Chance and Want: ZERO.
It's just so hard to say what the future of Super Smash Bros is going to be like from now on. I can't imagine, nor do I want to wait 10 years for the next Smash Bros.

Eggman Prediction: 7.42%
Adventure Mode: 5.34%
Nominations: Isaac (Golden Sun) X5

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Classic Classic:
Chance: Abstain, to be honest, I have absolutely no clue at all. I'd be a big fat liar if I were to say any sort of % when I really don't know or even have a clue about a thing here.
Want: 70% While I'd prefer other things, this would be a very neat addition.

10 Year wait:
Chance: 5% With the NX right around the corner, I think it's possible we may skip a gen, but I doubt ten years, and especially it being exactly ten years.
Want: 0% I'm fine with waiting a long time for a quality installment, but I really dislike the idea of a ten year wait.
Prediction: Adventure Mode 7%
Baldy Mc Nosehair 10%
Nominations: Jirachi x 5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Assuming only Smasher 101 gives out the bonus nominations, searching the thread for Geno Boost under a post of Smasher 101 turns up nothing, so unless I'm missing something, he hasn't won anything.
I can confirm that he has never won extra nominations.

@ Sid-cada Sid-cada and @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan however have, winning for Jean and Mallo respectively.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Older Classic mode ver.

Chance - 2.4% - Maybe in the pipeworks, but I think they would rather focus on new content. I think they consider the current classic good enough, which is why it, y'know, replaced the older classic modes. That, and they probably would want some insentive or other to do so, like a trophy or somesuch, which adds more work. I don't think it would happen, though a more traditional style might be attractive.

Want - 60% - Maybe, but I still have to work on getting everything else done first. I still haven't gotten all the character trophies, and this is more work on the pile. Still, having to fight more themed battles is attractive.

10 year wait

Chance - 0.05% - Maybe if something catastrophic happens, but otherwise I think Smash is too big of a cash cow to stop coming regularly.

Want - 0% - Who wants to wait that long for a new game?

Go extra nominations!

Secondary Ballot X10

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING THE LOWEST CHANCE SCORE IN THIS GAMES HISTORY

IS YOU JEAN DESCOLE
CHANCE: 0.29%
WANT: 12.81%

MALLO
CHANCE: 7.95%
WANT: 30.83%
Next up we've got double concepts, a more traditional Melee/Brawl style Classic Mode and SSB5 getting a 10 year wait cycle (to put that in perspective, that's nearly as long as we've waited for a new F-Zero title). Also please predict what score Eggman and the concept of a DLC Adventure mode will get.
I am not surprised Descole got the lowest chance ratings out of all characters we have rated thus far. In fact, I knew this was going to happen.

However, a 12.81% want rating? Now that's even more impressive than I originally thought! I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one that wants Descole to a certain degree (though like I previously said with my main Descole rating post, I still prefer Layton first). The want rating was what I was really interested in seeing for Descole's day, and I'm also glad there were people on this thread that understood I wasn't nominating Descole to see his chances.

I'll post my ratings for the two concepts later.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Revamped Classic mode chances: 0.5%
The current "Classic" mode is already established, though it admittedly not had been received very well on the Wii U version. Unless Sakurai wants to create a more "nostalgic" Classic mode or is willing to listen the complaints, it's not happening.

Revamped Classic mode want: 80%
That said, the "Classic" mode on Wii U kinda sucks, and I'd be okay to see a better Classic mode similar to those from previous games. Though the 3DS Classic mode is fine as it is.

-----

Smash 5 not coming before 10 years from now chances and want: abstain
I... have no idea how to feel about this.

-----

Dr. Eggman prediction: 11.15%
Sonic's archenemy... shouldn't do so bad.

DLC adventure mode prediction: 7.56%
There's no established Adventure mode in SSB4 yet, but at the same time it would take crazy development time.

Nominating:
Concept: unpopular DLC character x3
(Rerate) Playable newcomer: Rayman x2

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Melee/Brawl Classic mode
Chance: 0%
Classic mode is already established. They're not going to add a new Classic mode to this game at this point. What are they even going to call it? 'Classic' Classic mode?

Classic mode in Sm4sh has never bothered me. I appear to be the only one.
I still fight Master and Crazy hand at the end. I'll still fight the odd Metal character and I still have the fighting wireframe equivalent. Break the Targets isn't even back in the stadium section, so I'm not surprised it isn't in Classic anymore. Trophy Rush negates the point of Grab the Trophies, Board the platforms hasn't been in since Smash 64 and whatever to Race to the Finish mode. Neat distractions, but hardly neccesary to me.

10 year wait
Chance: 30%
Depending on what happens...err...NX.
On the one hand; Smash sells. It's clearly a big title on the Wii U having been popular enough to shift all sorts of peripherals; amiibos, Gamecube controllers and if you could find it for a cheap price; the gamecube controller adapter. To skip a console with Smash is almost as bad as skipping a handheld with Pokemon or a home console with a Mario title.
A whole decade? I'll be raising kids by then. To think I was a young teen when Smash 64 got me into video games in the first place. I'd only be mildly wanting of this if there's batch releases of DLC every few years with four newcomers for Sm4sh, otherwise it's just terrible all around.

That'll be 26 years I've waited patiently for Toad. TWENTY SIX YEARS. A LITTLE OVER QUARTER OF A CENTURY. **** off.

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Melee/brawl style classic mode chance 20%
Nobody is playing classic mode anymore unless if they added something that will make a lot of people play it

Want 100%
More content=better game

Ssb5 after 10 years chance %20
Ssb5 will make next Nintendo console sell a lot better

Want %0
I don't like waiting

Nomination
Nester x5
Alex Kidd x5
Donkey kong jr. X5

Top Bottom