• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
This is actually something I actually would like to have my input on.

Isaac:

Chance: 45%. I consider this a 50/50 spread between Shulk and Isaac by default, but Shulk has the recency factor (and the fact his one game is a console title) in his favour. Additionally, his name is Robin in Japan. And there's another magic and swords user with that name who has a reasonable chance.
Well, to be fair, I don't think Robin's Japanese name is Robin.

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
Isaac
Chance: 25%. My philosophy is that a character's chances of making it in are virtually nil unless Sakurai alludes to them in some fashion without showing them. And the only proof of Sakurai acknowledging his existence is not showing him off as an Assist Trophy.
Want: 75% I never played his game, but a lot of people seem to want him, so why not?

Non-ghostly adventures Pac-Man
Chance: 25%. His Ghostly adventures version seems to be the most prevalent in crossovers, so its unlikely Namco is going to break tradition.
Want: 100%. The 3D Pac-Man games have been rather mediocre, and the Namco Special flags would beautifully compliment Pac-Man if he looked like this.

He and Mr. Game & Watch would be the best of friends.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Isaac 42%
Want 100%

Non-Ghostly Pac-Man 80%
Want 100%

predict: Peppy Hare 2%
Medusa: 12%

nominate Birdo x5

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
-Isaac
Chance: 35%
Want: 10%

-"Non-Ghostly Adventures" Pac-Man
Chance: 10%
Unlike to what most people think (or seems that much of them doesn't accept), Pac-Man was rebooted, and this means that any other incarnation was discarded in favor of a new concept and universe (besides SpinOFFs, of course). His newer design wasn't made JUST for a TV Show.. the TV Show is a tool to spread better how Pac's new universe works, but the entire videogame series was redesigned.. Every game post reboot have been using Pacster new design and everything related to his new world.. so, why the thought that NAMCO would choose a pre-reboot design? Principally when they're working so hard in the marketing of it, and every other character in Smash4 are using their most modern appearence (with the justified exception of Link, Zelda and Ike)? The chances of any other appearence of Pac-Man are pretty low.. at the most, his Pac-Man Party design that are more close of his current look, but are just as unlikely than the others.

Want: 40%
Don't get me wrong, I love Pac-Man's classic design, but at this subject I'm in favor of NAMCO using his current concept (Ghostly Adventures),.. because I want this better developed somehow, and Smash is the best place to make some new fans.. Said that, NAMCO for the very first time made a whole structured world for Pac-Man, consistent, and that have potential for much more.. they just need time and space to make it... and of course, support! Since I like (almost) everything introduced since the first trailer of the TV Show at E3 in 2012, I like the idea of NAMCO putting him this way in Smash.. but of course, as he appeared in Street Fighter X Tekken, I expect a lot of classic references, principally from the Pac-Man World series.. because every character in the roster represents their respective legacies through the years and, of course, as franchises in a whole… so I don’t need to fear by any other classic fan of Pac-Man; in a way or another, I can say that I trust in Sakurai to make him in a way that will please everyone, even using his modern incarnation.
But, my percentage is more ‘cause I’m conflicted… I can’t lie, and I’ll like a lot Pac with his classic look,.. but by logic of marketing, I prefer the Ghostly Adventures appearance.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Abstaining from Isaac.

Non-Ghostly Adventures Pac-man - 12%

It's his current design, I would be surprised if they used any of his past designs, even his original arcade appearance. (in that case mainly because I can't see that Pac-man being able to do much)

Want - 50%

I'm pretty much indifferent to Pac-man being playable at all, and while I seem to be among the few who actually likes his current design, I'm not in favor of it either.

Peppy Hare Prediction - 2%

Not entirely sure on this one, but I am certain that he'll be a low score. Krystal and even Slippy would get in before him.

Medusa Prediction - 10.53%

Plusle/Minun x5

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Busy Karting so quick reply:

Isaac: 34%
So, since last time we've seen a bunch of ATs drop out of the race, so you'd think his lack of competition would help? Not so much... The fact is Isaac is a character from before Brawl, and despite his popular VC release (which is too late to matter), and his son took the mantle in the game since gives him the odd shot of being demoted to just a trophy with his son taking control of his old position as well...

Isaac is the popular one, but it depends on what Camelot have in mind for the GS series... given the speed at which they once put out the sports games I wouldn't be surprised if they have two teams, and one is working on GS4 right now... I don't think it's hugely likely, but I wouldn't be surprised... And if that's the case Matthew might take the popularity, as per tip off to Sakurai... but we could also get a Mother situation where we get Isaac this game and Matthew next.

Ultimately I think very little has changed in the overall, everything is balanced out by everything else, and the only bg difference is we've not seen a Golden Sun stage and it's getting closer and closer to the release date...

Want: 100%
Spell-Swords are awesome, and jRPGs kinda need more representation... There's three series and three more with a decent shot of getting in... While obviously my favorite is the third party choice, I do like GS, and would love to see Isaac playable... moreover it means we'll get a Wii U Golden Sun stage, and that's pretty much a must given the 3DS only gets two music tracks! That's just not enough for that series!
Yes

Pac is Not Back: 15%
I think Pac-man's 95%, new design gets the lions share because Namco will want to push it.

Want: 40%
Pan is Pac, but I actually like his new design the most. It's more relatable...

4.2% for whoever we're prdicting... both of them.

Double Cherry*5

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
His score isn't unreasonably high considering he has tons of other merits. It's not even that high.

The only reason he gets that low of a score is based on relevancy-based reasoning. And honestly speaking, I'd be careful about calling a respectable score like that ridiculous, considering you were the same person who put Zoroark in your prediction roster despite everything she had going against her (something most other people could see) and we all know what happened to her.
Would you mind telling me those merits are besides the fact he's popularly requested? (I apologize about the scream-out I made)
Also what does relevancy have to do with Isaac's chances? He did have a new game in 2010, unless you meant Shulk competing with him l, which they are not.
Aside from leaks, I consider over a 45% and 50% too high for a series that Sakurai considered Isaac best for an AT role even when Golden Sun was at its peak pre-Brawl, and I believe he has less merits now mainly due to the reception Golden Sun's mixed reception with its newest installment. Even with the new great game Starfy had (Whom used to be Isaac's biggest rival), Sakurai considered him best for an AT role again, it could happen with Isaac again. With all that in grasp 15% what I believe Isaac's chances are in reality.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Would you mind telling me those merits are besides the fact he's popularly requested? (I apologize about the scream-out I made)
Also what does relevancy have to do with Isaac's chances? He did have a new game in 2010, unless you meant Shulk competing with him l, which they are not.
Aside from leaks, I consider over a 45% and 50% too high for a series that Sakurai considered Isaac best for an AT role even when Golden Sun was at its peak pre-Brawl, and I believe he has less merits now mainly due to the reception Golden Sun's mixed reception with its newest installment. Even with the new great game Starfy had (Whom used to be Isaac's biggest rival), Sakurai considered him best for an AT role again, it could happen with Isaac again. With all that in grasp 15% what I believe Isaac's chances are in reality.
I feel like Starfy was actually held back of all things by his AT role in brawl. it was quite memorable for how awful of an AT it was. (The Prima strategy guide called it a "distraction more than anything else)Many casual fans absolutely hated seeing Starfy, and I imagine this had something to do with his reappearance as an AT in ssb4. Isaac, however, made for a fun/unique AT that I'm sure most people would at least be acceptable with seeing playable.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Which one? 'cos Daīru Kaizokudan was generally considered the worst of the series and sold pretty badly (not as bad as 4 admittedly, but neither are exactly games to write home about).
The Legendary Starfy for NDS. That was considered the worst in the series?

I feel like Starfy was actually held back of all things by his AT role in brawl. it was quite memorable for how awful of an AT it was. (The Prima strategy guide called it a "distraction more than anything else)Many casual fans absolutely hated seeing Starfy, and I imagine this had something to do with his reappearance as an AT in ssb4. Isaac, however, made for a fun/unique AT that I'm sure most people would at least be acceptable with seeing playable.
Starfy's reception in Smash Bros shouldn't affect his chances being playable, but he's an AT now.

Last edited:

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
From a perspective of someone who got a western release copy of the Starfy for the first time and thought it was good, you may be biased. :p
I didn't day that I think it's the worst, but that my link to the Japanese fan base (my girlfriend) says it's generally considered the worst. I personally think the 4th game's the worst because there's too much Japanese text between all the fun stuff and I can't be bothered reading it, but I know that it's generally considered the best.

Reviews also put it second lowest to the first game, and obviously the fan-base are far more accepting of the flaws of the first game...

Last edited:

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Isaac: abstain

N-GAP-M
Chance: 45%, just a hunch
Want: 98%
I want Pac-man. I kind of like the ghostly adventures one better though... just looks more personable to me. Regardless, I'd still be happy to have this icon in the game in any form.

Nomz:
Ooccoo and ooccoo jr. x3
Birdo x2

MetalMario128

Smash Cadet
NNID
MetalMario64
Isaac:
Chances: 60%

I would love to see Golden Sun represented, and Isaac seems like he would make a fun character.

Pac-Man:
Chances: 40%
Want: 0%

Meh.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Isaac:
Chance: 60% - He survived the Assist Trophy Direct Massacre...

But no Golden Sun has been announced recently and Dark Dawn failed.

Want: 100% - Golden Sun was pretty damn cool. And we still haven't had a magic swordsman yet... so either Ike gets his Ragnell Projectile, Link starts playing like Zelda II - Adventures of Link in more ways than just a down stab, or give me Isaac.

Non Ghostly Adventures Pac Man:
Chance: 45% - Namco's rep has decent chances of getting in... but I don't see them not using the recent design change after voting for it on the interweb less than three years ago.

Want: 100% - Gaming royalty. And I want the super pac man design. With cape. Like my old Super Batter Up game had when I hit home runs.

Nominations: x5 Team-Up attacks in team battle.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Isaac
Chance: 39% - My opinion hasn't changed.
Want: 90% - He's long overdue to be in a Smash title.

A Man of Pac uncorrupted the adventures of ghostly individuals.
Chance: 55% - I think he's more likely to take on an appearance from game than a cartoon.
Want: 73% - I'll take any Pacman

Peppy prediction: 1%
Medusa prediction: 9%

Nominations: Calling to the Night x5

ZanZero

Smash Apprentice
Isaac:
Chance- 60%
Want- 100%- (Honestly it's more like an unfathomable number, but I'm happy with any GS rep.)

Non-Modern Pac:
Chance- 0%
Want- 0%
The look from "Ghostly Adventures" is relatively the same as his Canonical appearance in most modern Pac's to date.
I doubt they would go for an 8-bit Pac unless he was an S-Flag assist.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Isaac
Chance: 40%
Want: 90%

If there's no Shulk, I would absolutely, 100% want him in, but the idea of Shulk is too attractive for me to ignore. Golden Sun was a pretty good series, and 2010 is realistically not far away (in a gamers sense, yes.) Sakurai seems to focus on series of the previous generation, with SSB4 focusing on the Wii and late DS/early 3DS. Granted, the installment of the series that was in this window was pretty lackluster, but I dont think that will make or break Isaac. He has plenty of other merits for inclusion.
- Being a new addition during the GBA era, which as far as I can remember, didnt have many new IPs being created.
- He was already in a Smash game as an AT. To me, that means he was considered at some point, and we have seen that ATs can be promoted. With that, he survived the AT massacre, so he is still viable.
- requested and popular

So he is actually quite a force to be messed with.

Non GA Pacman
Chance: 70%

I feel like most people relate to the original/retro Pacman, so im thinking some kind of hybrid between his original and GA appearances will be used.

Peppy: 6.1%
Medusa: 7.8%

7 pokemanz x5

Burigu

Smash Ace
Pacman no current design
Chance: 56%
  • So I have read a bit and some of you think that the look of Megaman being retro is a reason why Pacman might end up having a retro design instead of his current one, but Megaman is not going retro, we are supposed to play as original Megaman, the remaining Megaman are their own "person" so saying Megaman is being retro is wrong because the other Megamen are not him.
  • What we got TP Link and Zelda? no big deal or preference for "retros" the ONLY reason we got TP Link and Zelda is because Ganondorf doesn't have a SS model, that's the only reason.
  • No Awakening Marth or Ike? that one is funny why iconic characters will use a DEFAULT DESIGN of AWAKENING when they have their own clothes, so giving them their LEGACY CHARACTER CLOTHES would be an insult for them, you know ANY character in the hero class use the same clothes so original clothes from their original game is always the BEST
  • In other words if Namco want to promote NEW PACMAN that is the design we are getting
Want: 50%
Indiferent and neutral

Isaac
Chance: 30%
I am not really sure that his popularity will send him flying into the playable roster, not every assit trophy was revealed so only time can tell

Want: 30%
I enjoyed Golden Sun a lot, it's a thing with his design that don't appeal to me that much I find Matthew more badass facewise but Issac is iconic I know

Nominations
Bandit x 5

Predictions
Peppy Hare: 4.8%
Medusa: 11.3%

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Isaac

Chance - 45% - I'm repeating what I said last time, which is what I repeated the time before that. Wahoo?

Want - 78% - Earth Magic. What else needs to be said.

Non-Ghostly Pac-man

Chance - 25% - At least some insparation will be used as a base from Ghostly.

Want - 35% - Eh. At least this makes it feel less like blunt advertisement. Still don't quite want him in, though.

Predictions

Pebby Hare - 4.75% - Worse than Slippy, at any rate.

Medusa - 9.35% - Going down.

Nominations
Fountain of Dreams X5

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Non-Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man:

Chance:

Let's break it down:

Ghostly Adventures Design: 40%
Pac-Man Party Design: 20%
Pac-Man World Design: 15%
Smash Original Design (Pulling from multiple designs): 20%
Other (Most notable is the original Puck-Man and the sprite, but there are others, including the SFxT one): 5%

So that's a 60% chance of Pac-Man getting a design other than his GA one if he's in. I gave Pac-Man a 94% last time, so doing a little math brings the chance to 56.4%.

While I love Pac-Man, the Ghostly Adventures design always came across as mediocre and weird to me. Maybe it's just because it deviates from the Pac-Man I grew up with, I don't know. But my ideal Smash Pac-Man would be the Pac-Man Party Design as default with the Pac-Man World or Original (Puck-Man) design as an alt. I would still be really happy with Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man because...it's Pac-Man...but I'd be much happier with another design. Except for sprite Pac-Man. Are you guys mad?

Isaac:

Chance: 27%
Want: 65%

Same as last time.

Predictions:
Peppy: 2.34%
Medusa: 15.5%

Nominations: Nintendo Joker x5

Last edited:

Mario.Man

Smash Rookie
Isaac Chance: 40%

He wasn't shown in the direct but other previous ATs weren't shown either. He'd be fairly unique with his utility synergy (Move, Latch etc.), Element synergy, and djinn. The thing is we don't know if Sakurai thinks Isaac is best suited for AT again or should be promoted/demoted. So I'll be lame and say 50/50 and take off 10% to balance out my bias.

Isaac Want: 100%

My most wanted newcomer.

Non-GA Pac-Man Chance: 100%

Assuming he's in the game, which may or may not happen, he would be some original smash design based off GA among others not a direct port. If that still counts as GA Pac-Man being in the game make my score 0%.

Non-GA Pac-Man Want: 50% GA Pac doesn't really bother me that much.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Isaac - 27.25%
nothing really changed for me, he may not have been shown as an AT, but plenty of prevous brawl AT were confirmed, he was also hidden so it makes sense for him not to be shown off either,
i'm just keeping it based off what I said last time
want - 60%
same as last too,
I have some interest in his move pool but he's not on my wanted list
non ghostly adventures pac man - 20%
its possible I guess, sonic and megaman both seem to retain a classic look, but that could be for the fact that they are their most known look, and pac man's most known look is this (except you know the pizza face one but just how would be possible as an playable character?)
i'm just throwing a 20 out for random sakes
want - 50%
I really don't care about any of his looks, I mean they all are essentially the same except with minor details, it doesn't seem like something that would really matter
Do a barrel roll - 1.22%
i'm going to have fun with this
medusa - 9.31%
its generally seen that Palutena is confirmed, so its basically for a low chance third slot
nominations:
Pirate ship (legend of Zelda)X5

Burigu

Smash Ace
non ghostly adventures pac man - 20%
its possible I guess, sonic and megaman both seem to retain a classic look, but that could be for the fact that they are their most known look, and pac man's most known look is this (except you know the pizza face one but just how would be possible as an playable character?)
i'm just throwing a 20 out for random sakes
Why is Megaman considered a classic look? every known Megaman is his own character and not a "reencarnation" of the exact same character, what I try to say is that every Megamen are individual and diferent from the other. In Smash we are supossed to play as the 1st and classic Megaman, not X not EXE, so I don't get this notion, the crappy artwork design we got in Megaman games don't differ to a level why can't tell it's the same design.

About Sonic I guess you are refering to the most recent Sonic Boom design, but since that is a spin off not developed by the usual team, it's clear they aren't going to prefer it above the one we got.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Why is Megaman considered a classic look? every known Megaman is his own character and not a "reencarnation" of the exact same character, what I try to say is that every Megamen are individual and diferent from the other. In Smash we are supossed to play as the 1st and classic Megaman, not X not EXE, so I don't get this notion, the crappy artwork design we got in Megaman games don't differ to a level why can't tell it's the same design.

About Sonic I guess you are refering to the most recent Sonic Boom design, but since that is a spin off not developed by the usual team, it's clear they aren't going to prefer it above the one we got.
by classic I meant the most known one,
most people know mega man by his nes design, as sonic as his current design, their just the most known

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
-Isaac:
Chances: 40%

-Non Ghostly Adventure Pac-Man:
Chances: 50%
Want: 70%

-Peppy Prediction: 1,9%

-Medusa Prediction: 18%

-Nominations: Bandana Dee X5

andimidna

Smash Master
Noms:
x
negative 5 Bandana Dee :troll:

But honestly, I'm glad that E3 is too close to get the chance to re-rate him.
The post-E3 rate will be fine.

Last edited:

Plain Yogurt

Smash Ace
Issac:
Chance: 35% It could happen. I'm not terribly confident, but it could happen. I decided to give him a similar rating to Andy because their series are in a pretty similar situation when it comes to smash. Both have solid moveset potential. Both had AT reps in Brawl. Both are kind of in limbo, sequel wise. We'll see.

Want: 80% Played Golden Sun for the first time and I can totally see why people want this guy. His Move spell alone has a ton of potential, without even getting into other spells, Djinns, and summons. Bring it on!

Not-Pacster:
Chance/Want: 50% Could go either way, don't care either way.

Groose

Smash Champion
Why is it that it seems like every time I come in here, there's some sort of Deebate going on? Well, he won't be up until after E3, because there are now only a few days until we start our "Pre-E3 Fun Week".
Nominations: I AM THE EGGMAN! THAT'S WHAT I AM! I AM THE EGGMAN! I GOT THE MASTER PLAN! (Dr. Eggman 10x)
I love that moment when you're listening to a good song while reading and the lyrics pop up in the text you're reading at the same time they get sung.
Thanks! I'll ask you if I'm confused at all. Also, Groose is awesome... :)
One of my favorite characters. I was glad when I found a name like this one to join with.
I really dislike posts like this, calling out others without any solid basis. Can you provide a single piece of evidence to show your chance score to be better than others?
I agree. The difference of our opinions is what creates our scores. I find it best that we state our opinions, but do not disparage those of others.

Isaac: 40% chance and 80% want
My reasoning hasn't really changed at all. My want score has marginally increased, however, from 75% to 80%.

Non-Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man: 30% chance and 100% want
I see a 90% chance of Pac-Man being playable. I think that if he is playable, there's only a 33% chance of him using an older or completely original look; overall that leads to a 30% chance. My reasoning for this is that the Ghostly Adventures design is the one that they are pushing now, and I'd assume they'd want him to be as recognizable as possible. If they don't go for that look, I could see them doing the classic sprite or creating a new design. I guess I could see them revisiting the World design, but I don't think it's too likely.

As for want? Well, any Pac-Man that isn't in a stupid mech sounds awesome to me and even the mefh would be acceptable. Pac-Man is Pac-Man, and it doesn't really matter to me what design they choose. I guess if anything I would prefer the Ghostly Adventures design because I think it looks the best of the lot, but Non-Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man would still be hype-inducing.

Spectator Mode x5
Wanted to do Bayonetta before E3 (she's a 6.66% for me now; I feel my last score for her was a gross underestimate but her want score is still a zero), but Spectator Mode just caught my eye. Let's get it done before we start up the hype train!

DAY OVER

GROOSE IS LOOSE

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
Isaac
38.22% chance (was 43.07%)
68.42% want (was 70.21%)

Isaac's scores both dropped a little bit, but he will remain on both of our Top Ten charts. Since this puts Isaac at a (temporary) disadvantage to his sworn enemy Shulk, I imagine it's only a little bit of time until we see someone push for a Shulk rerate. Let's just hope Shulk is confirmed at E3 so we don't have to do that.
Non-Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man
42.29% chance
63.60% want

Wakka-wakka-wakka! It's kind of surprising that so many people feel there's a great chance of getting one of Pac-Man's older designs; however, it isn't so surprising that people actually want this to be true. I'm a little bummed out that there weren't any cool "James" stories this time around, but I digress.

Never give up! Trust your instincts! Follow your father's example, Fox! Try a somersault! Do a barrel roll! ...ah, Peppy, what would we do without you? Little Miss Medusa is also coming to the party today. Can she destroy Palutena and claim her revenge in Smash Bros.? Please rate Peppy and Medusa in chance and want. Tomorrow we'll have "Seven Pokemon Characters" and Dr. Eggman (there was a multi-way tie, but the good doctor won the RNG test). Please predict how these concepts will do.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Peppy Hare - 1%

The Starfox series is pretty much set as it is, with it's sidekick and the villain, both of whom have every merit to stay. So a Starfox newcomer itself is unlikely, and if it did get one, it would undoubtedly be Krystal. I would bet even Slippy would get in before him.

Want - 35%

Eh, I can't say I would absolutely hate it. But I can't say I'd exactly be pleased with him being in either...

Medusa - 10%

While she is the original villain...Palutena has more merits, mainly in want. Even Hades is more wanted and is the true main antagonist of Uprising, so he has more merits as well.

Abstaining from want.

Seven Pokemon Characters Prediction - 5.22%

Dr. Eggman Prediction - 1%

Plusle/Minun x5

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Peppy Hare: 0%
I don't see him getting in before Krystal, and Krystal's chances aren't the most spectacular either.

Want: 0%
Eh.

Medusa: 5%
Similarly, Medusa doesn't seem likely to get in before Palutena. Kid Icarus series has only 3 games, and having 3 characters already would be over-representation.

Could be interesting.

New Want Chart

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
The extra nomination post has been updated.

Peppy Hare's chances: 0.5% - I expect Star Fox to have the exact lineup it did in Brawl, and even if there was a newcomer it would likely be Krystal.
Want: 20% - I don't want any changes for Star Fox, but if I was forced to pick a newcomer, I would choose Peppy.

Medusa's chances: 0.5% - Palutena's pretty much a lock at this point and I don't see why Kid Icarus would have three characters.
Want: 20% - Pit and Palutena are all I need, and even if there had to be a third I'd prefer Hades.

Seven Pokemon prediction: 4.59% - Not likely.
Eggman prediction: 0.59% - Even less likely.

Lor Starcutter x5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom