• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement Raffle Closed ... Welcome Center Premium Raffle - The last one (Read 1st Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This October raffle is closed for business. November is open. Winners will be announced in a day or two. Thanks for playing.

The winners have been drawn, thank you to everyone who entered.

Last edited:

BlitzTrain

Smash Rookie
No reason not to throw my lot in the raffle, slightly surprised nobody else has since we're almost half through November.

Benstartri

How do you work this thing?
NNID
Benstartri
3DS FC
2079-7560-2416
Switch FC
SW-4205-4368-3902
Ok... i'll try it. What's the worse that could happen?

DracoEX

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nothing yet!
3DS FC
3411-3105-1635
Hi, I joined pretty recently and I made my intro thread. I'm eligible for this, yeah?

Throw me on it if so, please and thank you~!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
November raffle is closed. Stay tuned for the announcement of the winners tomorrow.

December raffle now open for entry.

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
One in three doesn't seem too terrible of a gamble! Although that may change before the month is over. I'll go ahead and toss my figurative hat into the ring. Sign me up :)

NessNger

Smash Rookie
NNID
Furais
I hope I'm not too late! I might as well test my luck, count me in too please! :p

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Count me in too... I mean of those who congratulate winners that is haha. It's good seeing interest around. Congrats to the November & October winners. Let's see who the December winners are. This should be a nice present from the boards to start off the new year. Good luck to everybody.

Rynozilla

Doesn't Need Anyone
NNID
Midori-Ryno
3DS FC
4871-3209-8796
I love raffles~! How exciting!
May I be allowed entry? Please and thank you~ (I've read over the rules of eligibility, so I hope I'm in the clear o.o;; )

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
December entry is closed. January entry open. December winners will be announced in the next couple of days.

ScarletRed012

Smash Cadet
NNID
ScarletRed012
3DS FC
2079-4334-7623
First January entry then I suppose. My interest is simply: I never really had enough money to focus on buying premium for anything at all, so I feel a free premium might help me out. Hopefully I win? xD

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Names have been drawn. Stay tuned for the names of the winners. Thank you December players.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I had hope for a premium for over a year now, I would take this as a chance! Count me in! 2016 is going to be a different year for me!

And I had already made a welcome thread a while ago, do I still have to make one?

Edit: Hold it...
  1. You are only eligible during the first month of making your account (i.e. You join July 2015, you are eligible only during July 2015). So make sure to make an Introduction during the first month of joining
....man...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom