• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement Raffle Closed ... Welcome Center Premium Raffle - The last one (Read 1st Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codey

Smash Rookie
Oh, neat! I was over here introducing myself and noticed this. Pick me, I wanna tell my mom I finally won at something!!!!

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
The winners should stay with us at Smashboards for a long time so they can enjoy their prize. There's many places to go around and a lot to discuss specially if you are a starter in Smash world or are new to the boards. Good Luck again to all participants and congrats to the previous winners.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
September raffle is closed, I have contacted the winners and will post their names when they have claimed their prizes. Thanks to everyone for participating.

October raffle is now underway.

XbusterKosmos

Keyblade Master
Made an intro thread and he replied to it, automated I think. Does that count?
That doesn't mean your entered automatically, you need to post here and mention cyndane, but don't worry i mentioned him for you. I am sure you be entered soon :)

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'd love to get up in this.
You're in.

You just need to make an intro thread and mention
Cyn Cyn

Good luck :)
No need to mention me, I always pay attention. I'm always watching. :evil:

Made an intro thread and he replied to it, automated I think. Does that count?
Not automated. I take the time for every welcome. And it is she.

That doesn't you need to post here and mention cyndane, but don't worry i mention him for you. I am sure you be entered soon :)
Post a welcome thread and express interest here is all that is needed. And again, her, not him. :)

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Wow, I joined Smash Boards at the wrong time! If only I'd known about this sooner...
I generally make exceptions for people who joined within the last week of the previous month since those people are still learning the site. So if you are interested, you are in.

Vexx_

Smash Rookie
NNID
victor-SC
Well, lets try this!

I'd like to participate in the october raffle.

Ner0

Smash Cadet
Hi, I'm interested in the October drawing if there is still time
and i just completed my introduction on the welcome board

Peff

Smash Cadet
I am interested in freemium. Free is always better. Except when you're the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom