• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement Raffle Closed ... Welcome Center Premium Raffle - The last one (Read 1st Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kigakeun3

Smash Rookie
Made an account yesterday and posted in the introduction thread this morning. I'm interested in the raffle, too.

MegaMewLeader

Smash Rookie
I don't even know what this is XD I'm probably to late anyways, I will try to remember this to see the winners.

Attachments

Last edited:

jas3893

Smash Rookie
Welcome Center Premium Giveaway

Hello and welcome newcomers to the Smashboards Freemium Raffle!!! Every month we will be raffling off premium account upgrades for three lucky individuals. How exciting!! The Premium raffle for the month of August is now underway.

Every month we will draw three winners. The prizes are as follows....

Prizes
  • Grand prize winner receives one year of Smashboards premium.
  • Two regular prize winners receive three months of Smashboards premium.

Eligibility

In order to be eligible you must fulfill simple criteria:

1. You must post an introduction thread in the Welcome Center and post your interest in the raffle in this thread.
  2. By the raffle draw date, you must be clear of any infractions. Be on your best behavior!! Check the SWF Terms and Rules to help keep yourself infraction free. A person with an unexpired infraction is automatically disqualified.
  3. You are only eligible during the first month of making your account (i.e. You join July 2015, you are eligible only during July 2015). So make sure to make an Introduction during the first month of joining.
  4. Alternate accounts ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
  5. You must not already have a Premium account. We will not be "tacking" on Premium time to those people who already upgraded to Premium.
  6. If your name is drawn, you will have three days to respond to my contact before a new winner is chosen.
Still with me? Good. Now go post your introduction and good luck!!! Don't forget to post your interest here. Winners will be announced on the first day of the new month.

A special thank you to @ Neo Zero Neo Zero for sponsoring and donating the freemiums.

Entrants

Winners
@LucarioDude - 1 Year
@Chrisv321 - 3 months
@Fire Rider - 3 months
Just signed up today!

Kuro_Neko

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nekiiro
Im interested in the August raffle I already made a introduction thread :)

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
August entries are closed, I will announce the winners in the next couple of days.

The three names have been chosen. If you have won there should be a message in your inbox. Please get back to me asap to claim your prize. Thank you to everyone who entered.

Last edited:

S0ul

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2251-7394-3324
This is very nice of you guys to offer! I'm interested!

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Nice offer ya got here. I'll take that chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom