• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Melee Power Rankings V3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I should play properly for a round against you.. would b funny 2 c your reaction c:

as for nerves, you never get over them lol, u just get better and hope your choking skills r better than the other person. Do you really think mango/armada/m2k are made of stone and don't mess up or choke ever?

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
Yup, play a non-sandbag round on me anytime :) I'm happy to get owned. I guess nerves are jus something I gotta live with. I think some of the things I was doing for the first part of POO pools that helped was constantly playing friendlies between matches and not taking long breaks, when I took breaks I got owned.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
I'm with jbirds on realistic goals...

I'm hoping to be chilling in honourable mentions soon

EDIT: waittt, i'm in notables lol,

Well, scrape into bottom of C tier it is!

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
sea, EVERYBODY is in notables. even people who haven't won a single set before. being in the current notables list doesn't say ANYTHING.

notables list needs major work. but watevs zac probs cbf anybody below jbirds.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
much better notables list.

what do you mean "still"? half the PR have only been around for 2 years or less. how fast do you expect people to get not bad? T_T

J-Birds

Smash Lord
well maybe you should help people get better instead of just being lame and sandbagging all day

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I didn't wanna say anything at first put J-birds pretty much nailed it. Then again Melee is a game you can get better at by tech skill alone which you practise by yourself which is something I should have done ages ago.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Your not at the point where I can help you yet. You asked me "what do i do when I grab falcon" thats something you work out by yourself quite easily. Play cpu's, if your smart about it you'll get good.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Cpu's dont di away though so i wasnt too sure what to follow up with, but yeah i suppose.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
play more friendlies against my falcon <3

then you'll learn stuff

like how bad i am

then you'll beat me next time cause i don't do anything except camp -> grab

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
pfft. I've seen you ledgetech a marth counter before... You ledge tech a lot on a good day. Most of qld has pretty bayud di. Dif's may be bad but it's still better than a lot in qld.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
does a peach jab kill at max damage? i can't really see that happening...

edit: so i just read the criteria and stuff on the first page, and zac shouldn't be in dragonforce tier atm. take the last two tournaments for example, came 9th at TPoO, and santasmash he lost to ben (or was it ryan? or both?).

OMFG

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
does a peach jab kill at max damage? i can't really see that happening...

edit: so i just read the criteria and stuff on the first page, and zac shouldn't be in dragonforce tier atm. take the last two tournaments for example, came 9th at TPoO, and santasmash he lost to ben (or was it ryan? or both?).

OMFG
I copy pasted it from another thread. stop being bad.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I'm on the list wut... Fine I'll start trying to play properly D=

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry, jack will probably be up there soon :D I reckon if he gets good seeding he may have a chance at beating some people at the bottom of the PR. But not hotdog; hotdog too good <3

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
who would he beat? if not hotdog then he's look at.... arrow? OH WAIT LUL HE'LL BEAT YOU.

cause i really can't see him beating me or jbirds or anybody above C tier... no offence to him, but he's just not that good yet.

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
exactly, he'll beat me. Of course he also has good chances against arrow and hotdogs. Probably not against jbirds, although he does know the fox matchup quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom