• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Melee Power Rankings V3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
I don't play melee, I was just vouching for sea. He has competed in tournaments recently and has beaten a few people in the list you had up. Please take me off the list of notables, I've only ever competed in one melee tournament and I beat 1 or 2 brawl players then got ***** by ben and 3 stocked by arrow in a ganon ditto lol. Melee is awesome just cbf learning, I don't know why I bother playing brawl most days.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I don't play melee, I was just vouching for sea. He has competed in tournaments recently and has beaten a few people in the list you had up. Please take me off the list of notables, I've only ever competed in one melee tournament and I beat 1 or 2 brawl players then got ***** by ben and 3 stocked by arrow in a ganon ditto lol. Melee is awesome just cbf learning, I don't know why I bother playing brawl most days.
No tech skill to learn lol.

Pandepic

Smash Rookie
Am I not on the list due to moving out of QLD or just being really awful? I was always curious where I'd be if PR got updated for QLD, though I'm pretty bad...

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
You'd atleast be C tier, but you are just inactive in the scene hence not on the list.

I mean look at Josh etc, he's not even on it because he hasn't been to a tourney in ages.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
jesse. GC player. well, used to be GC, now he's in melbourne. hasn't been to a tournament all year probably. which is probs why you're not on the list, jesse. can't expect to be on if you don't go to anything =\

zac doesn't even know you exist. hard to get on the rankings if the panelists don't know you exist.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
geez, melb melee scene keeps on growing. it's probably bigger than the brawl scene atm, but it doesn't make us any better lol

Pandepic

Smash Rookie
Zac does know who I am, he just didn't know my forum name was Pandepic lol.

Also wasn't "expecting" to be on the list, was just curious where I would be if I had still been playing =P

Pandepic

Smash Rookie
well lachlan ***** jbirds and arrow at last lansmash and has gotten significantly better since then. He and and his bro will probs beat you next time.
Last time I played jbirds and Arrow I was beating them pretty easily, but Arrow is unpredictable because sometimes he just plays -really- well because he seems to read everything you're doing, and then sometimes he is pretty bad and I don't know if he just isn't trying to read you anymore, and last time I saw jbirds his tech skill was really good but he didn't seem to know the melee matchups very well with Fox. If Arrow starts reading really well every game instead of being inconsistent, and jbirds learns the Fox matchups so he can put his tech skill to use, they will both be really good, and probably a lot better than me.

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
Eh, looks like I'll be out of the country for family reasons for Santa. I'll be sure to come to TPOO though.

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
Yayz, I aim to be just under ben at the end of this year. By the way, I main link, fox and marth. I didn't use my link much at poo though :(

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
imma say that notables needs to be majorly revamped, cause it's basically everybody who's ever turned up to a tournament cept hugh. should just be chris, broice, josh and kami imo

also there's no way you're going to get there uber, cause you're going to have to get past me, and we both know that's impossible

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
@dif

Yup, but If I get past rob I auto overtake you :p XD I'm proabbly not going to beat either you or rob, Im too sheeeeet

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
The day I start playing in tourney matches the same way I do in friendlies is when I'll move up. Dif had a tough pool, he deserved to do better.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thats stupid, you probably do better in friendlys because people dont usually give their all in friendlys.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
My goal is realistic and will happen.

Dragonforce here I come.

I disagree Luke it's taken me all this time to get over tourney nerves, before it was a hugely limiting factor of performance. I think that's what cphanso is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom