• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Melee Power Rankings V3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
laawwwl nah but rly

why update???

sam knows he's not better than me

kas competed recently enough and would still beat u lololol

neither tier is ranked anyway.. wer all just bunched together in loving harmony

ryan aka bad beat u in the last tourney if i recall.. lolololol

.... and who the ferg is SP..

lolbirds

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
ben put jbirds and SP above me? T_T

WHERE'S THE LOVE?

pretty sure i've beaten jbirds in every tournament set ever (except the one where i went ness). also i've beaten rob in a tournament set where jbirds hasn't beaten anybody on the PR in a tournament set yet. also jbirds beat smokingpuppy so wai he above me too? T_T i also beat ryan's sheik in pools (not that pools counts but STILL)

obviously i should dif combo more... it'll let me beat ben AND THEN I'LL SHOW YOU ALL.

doesn't matter. me and cal are gonna train hardcore to take you A tier guys down. IT'S ON. the gloves are off. the hat is on the table. the doujin is on the stream. the cats are out of the bag. the peanut is in the butter. the jackal is wearing a cardigan.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I wouldn't count beating me in a tourney making you > than jbirds.

1. Falco is a huge disadvantage matchup for falcon, and I think I might suck in it as well lol.
2. For some reason I am just really good against fox.
3. I am really inconsistent in tourney atm. Some days I'll play really well and others I won't. Something I really need to work on.

Not that I know who is better, just saying, using me as an example isn't the best way to make a point in this case.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
id be afraid if arrow learnt any tech
he would probably just ridiculous mindgame (trixies!) everyone in to the weirdest 0-deaths ever

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
yeah... i've never taken a match off za... OH WAIT I BEAT HIS FALCO ONCE.

it's k, i can sleep at night again.

srsly arrow, if you learnt tech you'd be so beast.

edit: still waiting on that waaaaaahmbulance tier

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Sigh... take me out of it, ill wait till im in a real tier.
Represented by KPop idol or nothing, impressive editing skills with that J though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom