• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Visual Fixing/Updating Thread [Lastest Update: 10/03/15]

MagicManNo9

A busy man with a busy schedule these days!
The CSPs and everything look great, but I found that bumping Shogun Dedede's textures up to 512x512 caused a lot of lag with multiple characters on screen. Try running just three Shogun Dededes on the Wii and you'll see what I mean.
I actually tested this on my Wii for a few games and I can say not once did it lag for me when I was playing with 3 Shogun Dedede's, tested it and it's all working!

Juken

Smash Ace
So I found where both stock icons were held.

The stock icons for the scoreboard in the results screen are called "StockFaceTex.brres" in pf/menu/common/. The stock icons for the things like classic mode are in the common5 under sc_selcharacter_en/MiscDada[90]/. I've got no idea where the location where the little circle stock icon that shows up ingame is though. I'd still say using that generic for the classic mode part is a lot more convenient than adding unique stock icons to two files, but I could see why having a generic stock icon for the results screen could be bad, since the little heads show who you defeated.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
But are you going to use Codex's stuff? Considering how much he's worked on it? You could just use them instead of fixing things if he's already done some of the work, it doesn't make sense NOT to.
Also, call me crazy but ever other PM dev who commented on this whole deal didn't come off as rude and matter-of-fact, as if they are actually appreciative of the fixes here.
Codex didn't have to fix the stuff your team failed to fix. He CHOSE to. I think using his stuff instead of fixing it yourself would be just.
Uhhh... how was I being rude? You seem to be the only one who thinks that I was. I even said we'll be using some of these fixes for the next patch.

But anyways... I read that Big Boss Snake was smaller than normal Snake. Can I get a screen of it?

I don't have a Wii with me at school.

Last edited:

MagicManNo9

Uhhh... how was I being rude? You seem to be the only one who thinks that I was. I even said we'll be using some of these fixes for the next patch.

But anyways... I read that Big Boss Snake was smaller than normal Snake. Can I get a screen of it?

I don't have a Wii with me at school.
I think I put a note on Snake saying it's very slightly smaller than the case with Doc so I wasn't sure if it would count, here's a gif of it though, I only noticed the slight (Very slight mind) difference when I was making renders in the past:

Actually now that I'm looking at it the only thing I notice is just the feet and head mainly but very small difference so I'm not too certain if this needs any fix or not.

Taiko

Smash Ace
I think I put a note on Snake saying it's very slightly smaller than the case with Doc so I wasn't sure if it would count, here's a gif of it though, I only noticed the slight (Very slight mind) difference when I was making renders in the past:

Actually now that I'm looking at it the only thing I notice is just the feet and head mainly but very small difference so I'm not too certain if this needs any fix or not.
That ain't the Brawl head!

RadiantThunder4

Smash Cadet
So I found where both stock icons were held.

The stock icons for the scoreboard in the results screen are called "StockFaceTex.brres" in pf/menu/common/. The stock icons for the things like classic mode are in the common5 under sc_selcharacter_en/MiscDada[90]/. I've got no idea where the location where the little circle stock icon that shows up ingame is though. I'd still say using that generic for the classic mode part is a lot more convenient than adding unique stock icons to two files, but I could see why having a generic stock icon for the results screen could be bad, since the little heads show who you defeated.
What if the little circles had the matching color for P1, P2, P3, P4? This would make it more simpler and less of a hassle. Also, this would also benefit All-Star Versus. There is no color outline on character icons to see what character belonged to each player, so it gets pretty confusing. But, if the stock icons were just a colored circle, then you could say I killed you this amount of times, and I killed this person this amount of times way easier.

I don't know if this is possible, but it would be cool!

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
I actually tested this on my Wii for a few games and I can say not once did it lag for me when I was playing with 3 Shogun Dedede's, tested it and it's all working!
I'm sorry, I remembered it a bit wrong. 3 Shogun Dededes + 1 other character was what made it lag so badly. But then again, it still lags (even if it's less so) with the texture cut in half in the same scenario.

Taiko

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, I remembered it a bit wrong. 3 Shogun Dededes + 1 other character was what made it lag so badly. But then again, it still lags (even if it's less so) with the texture cut in half in the same scenario.
Which character was this other character? Because it's not usually textures that cause lag...

MagicManNo9

After what I've learnt, I don't belive the textures were the cause of that lag, more specifically:

Which character was this other character? Because it's not usually textures that cause lag...
^^^ This

UPDATE:

Stayed up til 4am working and finishing up on these!:

And to add:

Just cleaned up a few things and finally released! I'm knocking off right now because I stayed up too late! Will be back once I refresh myself! Night and as always, I hope you all enjoy!

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
I meant 3 Shogun Dededes along with any other character, even Game and Watch. But it doesn't really matter, because there's still lag with the reduced body texture anyway. I just felt like it was slightly better, and that was enough to make me worry it might make a difference on certain stages with certain character alts.

I am aroused.

Last edited:

Taiko

Smash Ace
I meant 3 Shogun Dededes along with any other character, even Game and Watch. But it doesn't really matter, because there's still lag with the reduced body texture anyway. I just felt like it was slightly better, and that was enough to make me worry it might make a difference on certain stages with certain character alts.

I am aroused.
That for sure sounds like it's the model then...hmm. I'll have to check the model stuff later.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace

Nah, hit/hurtboxes arent at all that sensitive. Size differences like won't affect anything.

Doc, however, was a serious issue. He was the first alt/model imported for PM, so the whole model importing method was still fairly new. We shouldnt't (*knocks on wood*) have any obnoxious size issues like that in the future.

Also we fixed all (that we know of) lag issues with the 3.5 models already. They will be in the next patch.

Last edited:

MagicManNo9

I am aroused.
Dohoho, I'm glad you like!

That's a nice part hat you got there, Pikachu.
This had made me laugh way too hard, fixing that now!

Nah, hit/hurtboxes arent at all that sensitive. Size differences like won't affect anything.

Doc, however, was a serious issue. He was the first alt/model imported for PM, so the whole model importing method was still fairly new. We shouldnt't (*knocks on wood*) have any obnoxious size issues like that in the future.

Also we fixed all (that we know of) lag issues with the 3.5 models already. They will be in the next patch.
Ohh right, that clarifies a few things, I had known that hitboxes/hurtboxes aren't affected by size differences but wasn't sure how much of difference before it became an issue, thanks for explaining!

Also that's really good to here about the lag issues with the models, was looking at the nodes earlier and comparing the file size.

UPDATE:

Roy Update today, before there was a Roy update but I had to organised a few things, sort out texturing and additional fixes so everything isn't mixed up, at the very least, not to make thing hairy:

Comparion to melee Roy here:

Really bad puns aside, the left is the Roy, Originally I remember noticing this issue whenever I would take screenshots of Roy, and that his hair would cover his eye too much to the point it's quite noticable, credit to the Taiko for the fix, I more or less just put additional together, fixing up the Final Smash Eye texture and re-doing the 01 cape texture fix, oh and those that wonder, the FS eye was different and smaller than Roy's original eye so I updated that.

You can get the download here:

Also yes! These include an optional Sheath pack for those who want it! Speaking of which, to make things even better for Roy:

Have some Roy CSPs! These include all of the following:
- Default Roy
- Sheath Roy
- Hair Fix Roy
- Hair Fix Sheath Roy

This remastered CSP was made so you can also include the Sheath so it fits well with the pose, here's a visual example of what I mean:

and

Hope that makes sense!

Additonally I'm still updating the front page but on the topic of Roy, here's a link to Amaze's SFX 3.5 Roy fix, this doesn't fix the metal box but does help fix various audio sync issues with certain things like one of his IYAAA taunts:

With that here's a link to Mewtwo's one as well:

Still updating the page with people's uploads, lastly here's the my music fix thanks to NFreak:

Quite a big update, you'll be amazed on how much of a difference this Roy update makes! Even surprised myself when I put them all together! Hope you all enjoy!

Last edited:

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
Two questions about the Roy fixes: Did you include the new sheath texture I made this morning and linked in the Eliroy chat?
http://i.imgur.com/ASvB3At.png
It's not that different, I just made the color match the color of his sword better, since the texture was originally made for 3.0 Roy, which had a more saturated sword than 3.5 Roy.

I also noticed you're not using the fix for his side armor:
https://imgur.com/a/ZdJnw
It's a detail that's present in all of Roy's official art (including Hasha no Tsurugi, which even contains his Smash design), but is absent in PM (and Melee, I think).

Taiko

Smash Ace
Two questions about the Roy fixes: Did you include the new sheath texture I made this morning and linked in the Eliroy chat?
http://i.imgur.com/ASvB3At.png
It's not that different, I just made the color match the color of his sword better, since the texture was originally made for 3.0 Roy, which had a more saturated sword than 3.5 Roy.

I also noticed you're not using the fix for his side armor:
https://imgur.com/a/ZdJnw
It's a detail that's present in all of Roy's official art (including Hasha no Tsurugi, which even contains his Smash design), but is absent in PM (and Melee, I think).
Sheathe: It's not that texture I don't think, I just grabbed the latest one from SJS's.

Side armor: It's more accurate to the source material that way, but it wasn't like that in Melee, which P:M Roy's model draws huge inspiration from. It's a bit different from the hair, since the hair covered his eye and wasn't styled like that in Melee.

(Side armor thing not being there can actually be seen in that Melee screen Codex posted above, so I wouldn't count that as a fix.)

Last edited:

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
Sheathe: It's not that texture I don't think, I just grabbed the latest one from SJS's.

Side armor: It's more accurate to the source material that way, but it wasn't like that in Melee, which P:M Roy's model draws huge inspiration from. It's a bit different from the hair, since the hair covered his eye and wasn't styled like that in Melee.

(Side armor thing not being there can actually be seen in that Melee screen Codex posted above, so I wouldn't count that as a fix.)
Ah, then yeah, that'd be the old texture unless Codex did a sneaky switch after you sent it all his way or something.

Personally, with things like the side armor, (and the bird's head on OoT Link's shield, another Melee mistake the PMDT replicated), I view them as mistakes that were made by the Melee artists and went unfixed, and thus still fixing it now still counts as a fix, but I suppose I can see why some may disagree.

Taiko

Smash Ace
Ah, then yeah, that'd be the old texture unless Codex did a sneaky switch after you sent it all his way or something.

Personally, with things like the side armor, (and the bird's head on OoT Link's shield, another Melee mistake the PMDT replicated), I view them as mistakes that were made by the Melee artists and went unfixed, and thus still fixing it now still counts as a fix, but I suppose I can see why some may disagree.
In cases like that, I think it's more that the artists changed up the design to fit within the realm of Smash. Take Smash 4's Marth for example, it's clearly based off of FE11/12, yet there are a lot of details that were changed to look nicer overall. His armor was changed to black instead of blue for visual contrast, his collar was simplified to not overcomplicate the area, his shoulders have a different design on the armor, and most importantly, Falchion is classic Falchion. Overall they take that design and make his character fit within Smash (and classic Falchion does look more interesting.)

Olimar as well, he was never depicted with buttons on his suit before Brawl, infact his suit had nothing on it at all, it was completely plain. Adding buttons and other details like a Hokotate patch to his shoulder could be seen as visual inaccuracies yes, but I wouldn't call them mistakes.

It's a bit like how Hyrule Warriors characters are based off the main series, but get their own take on it. Not as drastic of course, but it's similar I think.

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
In cases like that, I think it's more that the artists changed up the design to fit within the realm of Smash. Take Smash 4's Marth for example, it's clearly based off of FE11/12, yet there are a lot of details that were changed to look nicer overall. His armor was changed to black instead of blue for visual contrast, his collar was simplified to not overcomplicate the area, his shoulders have a different design on the armor, and most importantly, Falchion is classic Falchion. Overall they take that design and make his character fit within Smash (and classic Falchion does look more interesting.)

Olimar as well, he was never depicted with buttons on his suit before Brawl, infact his suit had nothing on it at all, it was completely plain. Adding buttons and other details like a Hokotate patch to his shoulder could be seen as visual inaccuracies yes, but I wouldn't call them mistakes.

It's a bit like how Hyrule Warriors characters are based off the main series, but get their own take on it. Not as drastic of course, but it's similar I think.
I don't think Roy's side armor or the head on Link's shield bird are anything like those examples, as with Roy and Link, those are two small details in an otherwise mostly very good representation of the characters. Roy's colors were also wrong, but the design wasn't (assuming one considers the manga, which is referenced in his game, to be canon). I think changing his colors would be pushing the definition of fix, and think something like my Master Lord Roy would be outside the scope of this thread. But adding the missing trim to the side armor seems to me to be a much smaller and less subjective change than making armored Charizard's armor red, and I am really surprised that it's deemed to be outside the scope of this thread.

I don't mean to be argumentative or anything, though, so I shall let it be now.

MagicManNo9

I don't think Roy's side armor or the head on Link's shield bird are anything like those examples, as with Roy and Link, those are two small details in an otherwise mostly very good representation of the characters. Roy's colors were also wrong, but the design wasn't (assuming one considers the manga, which is referenced in his game, to be canon). I think changing his colors would be pushing the definition of fix, and think something like my Master Lord Roy would be outside the scope of this thread. But adding the missing trim to the side armor seems to me to be a much smaller and less subjective change than making armored Charizard's armor red, and I am really surprised that it's deemed to be outside the scope of this thread.

It takes a while to put this all together, I'll go through it tomorrow right now though I'm completely worn out from spending a whole day on this ;-;

Taiko

Smash Ace

Good points, I think it could be taken both ways for the side armor. On one side, Roy does have it on all his artwork except in Melee. On the other side, if one were to be accurate to his Smash appearance it wouldn't really be a fix.

As for Melee Link, I think that was more due to technical limitations, since the shield texture is actually pretty tiny:

It could go either way with this one, I'd like to see what other people think on both Roy and Link before these fixes are applied.

Granfalloon

Smash Cadet
I'd like someone to corroborate my claims first before we do anything about it but I think Amazerommu's Roy Voice isn't quite ready to be considered a fix just yet.
The higher quality sounds provided in their mod sounds a bit louder than the default voices for the rest of the Brawl cast imo and some sfx (Roy's Upsmash) are missing completely, I'm pretty sure it's like this for a lot of Amaze's sfx mods because they're made with the intention of using their Melee sfx mod. Using this in conjunction with the default Brawl sounds results in some missing sfx for sure.

Last edited:

MagicManNo9

The shiny lucario skin has red eyes, but the csp shows it with blue eyes I'm pretty sure you can just swap the eye files.
Ohh, when I get to remastering Lucario's CSPs/Pack I'll be sure to remember this!

Thanks again man!

I'd like someone to corroborate my claims first before we do anything about it but I think Amazerommu's Roy Voice isn't quite ready to be considered a fix just yet.
The higher quality sounds provided in their mod sounds a bit louder than the default voices for the rest of the Brawl cast imo and some sfx (Roy's Upsmash) are missing completely, I'm pretty sure it's like this for a lot of Amaze's sfx mods because they're made with the intention of using their Melee sfx mod. Using this in conjunction with the default Brawl sounds results in some missing sfx for sure.
That's a very fair point, Amaze is actually working on an update that actually addresses all of these points you made funny enough! For the time being I won't place it on the main page until that update for this specific fix is made!

Random Stage Switch page shows different stages when accessed from menu and the top settings bar in CSS.
Ohh, I saw this mentioned on a reddit thread funny enough! Learnt some interesting facts about summit from it!

Kirbys Ganondorf ability still has the warlock punch instead of the cape
I believe that was kept deliberately, I feel it's more convenient to have for Kirby's Ganondorf ability.

Its intentional.
Well then!

Oh wow this is nice, though his legs feel a bit more stiff than before when it was too loose, I'll add it in a temporary fix section when I can!

Yup, it's been fixed :D
Suddenly, Sandfall is in the thread, my night has been made! (And now I'm really feeling it!)

CURRENT STATUS UPDATE:

Apologies for not posting much, I've been working on various things and working 9am-5pm so it's been quite a busy few days so far, I'm going make a quick list of things I am working on:

- Giga Bowser Textures: I've already shown Red Giga Bowser before but I'm going to have this done within the next two days!
- Roy packs all updated: I need to re-organise a few things but by this time tommorow the packs will be updated with various additional fixes that was mentioned before.
- Temporary fix section: I'm planning to do a section that I would refer to as tempoary fixes, there are two cases in which this something is in this area, for example, "I'm planning to give Outset Toonlink the Master Sword as a tempory fix to the sword trail problem" is something that I wouldn't consider a full solution as people would feel that ridding the sword that outset Toon Link original have would count as taking something away from that alt, it would serve as an optional pack for those that are bothered by the sword trail for that specific costume if that makes sense. I would also apply this is animation fixes
- Outset Toon Link Tempoary Master Sword: As I mention in the above point, until a more alternative solution appears I shall release a pack for Toon Link with the master sword attached on, again, this will be treated as an optional pack for reasons I mentioned before.
- CSP Pack updates: I'm about to go into detail in regards to increasing quality for the CSPs on the battle selection screen, for those who don't know, Ondo has a created a method that free's up space on the menu screen so that you can in quality CSPs (His thread goes into detail about it but basically the CSPs in 3.5 are compressed as CMPR but that's because if it goes over a certain filesize limit it would crash, various changes are made to what Ondo has done allows you to use CI8 compression) If I'm missing out on anything please correct me I'm speed typing this!

For a visual example here's what I mean:

Left is before, and the right one is after:

Quite a big change isn't it? Still working on various things, for more details on how this work, check his thread out HERE!

I also tested this on the Wii and the detail shows quite a bit, even moreso around the edges of the CSP!

I've also been meaning to take a screenshot of what the remastered CSPs look like in game, been meaning to for a while now!

I'm currently using Roy with the Sheath on, just testing a few things here and there, with the CSPs you can pick and mix whichever you like the most! This image is a just visual look at what it looks like.

I plan update the packs with Ondo styled CSPs,

Ondo Styled:
Default:

These CSPs only cut off parts that can't be seen in game, hence why it looks like it's been cut, when in fact it looks exactly as it does in the comparison screens!

Anyway I've been going on about that for a while now but expected updates to the CSPs packs once I sort a few things out on in a day or so.

I'm also will be working on updating the ZSS model (unless someone else is!) for the new textures being worked on, and I believe that's the plan I have so far! IRL work has taken quite a bit of my time but I'll be spending as much time on this as possible!

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Oh wow this is nice, though his legs feel a bit more stiff than before when it was too loose, I'll add it in a temporary fix section when I can!
I may improve it later. I'm honestly a bit tired of all the copy/paste in BB :p

Also I forgot to say this. While I was recording the preview with TP Link (I used OoT Link as the base in BB) I found this:

OoT Link's boots are lower than TP Link's, so they clip with the floor.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
regarding Yellow Lucario eyes: PM has them blue but that recolour is based on Shiny Lucario and his eyes do stay the same in the Pokemon series. I would prefer red for accuracy purposes, but if some really like the blue eyes then perhaps alt it.

JB_G.O.A.T.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2165-6358-2520
regarding Yellow Lucario eyes: PM has them blue but that recolour is based on Shiny Lucario and his eyes do stay the same in the Pokemon series. I would prefer red for accuracy purposes, but if some really like the blue eyes then perhaps alt it.
i always took it that lucarios eyes are blue to represent his moves being similar to super saiyan goku

Friesnchip

Smash Journeyman
I've always wanted higher quality CSPs, I just figured someone would eventually (hopefully) find a way to increase or bypass the filesize limitation. Instead this clever technique has been implemented, and the results are quite impressive... although I'm concerned as to how many portraits can be saved as CI8, especially with a complete set of alt costumes/colors for all characters sometime in the future.

And forgive if I'm mistaken, but Codex, didn't you mention removing the portrait shadows from the CSS in an attempt to save more space? I realize the screenshot you've provided is of a ongoing effort, but are the shadows still going to remain by completion? I'm indifferent to their inclusion, just curious if enough memory is available to keep them around.

Ondo

Smash Apprentice
And forgive if I'm mistaken, but Codex, didn't you mention removing the portrait shadows from the CSS in an attempt to save more space? I realize the screenshot you've provided is of a ongoing effort, but are the shadows still going to remain by completion? I'm indifferent to their inclusion, just curious if enough memory is available to keep them around.
I think that was a reference to removing the shadows cast by the character icons, not the portrait shadows.

The icon shadows are obvious in the vBrawl CSS, with the icons all casting a shadow to their left and down a bit that is dark gray against the white background. PM still has it, but it's not very noticeable against the dark background. I do think it's better without, so I removed it; while that freed up a little space, that wasn't the reason I made the change.

Friesnchip

Smash Journeyman
I think that was a reference to removing the shadows cast by the character icons, not the portrait shadows.

The icon shadows are obvious in the vBrawl CSS, with the icons all casting a shadow to their left and down a bit that is dark gray against the white background. PM still has it, but it's not very noticeable against the dark background. I do think it's better without, so I removed it; while that freed up a little space, that wasn't the reason I made the change.
Ah, I see, thanks for the clarification. So by that logic, removing the remaining shadows (or editing the interface so they are an unnecessary aesthetic) would also allow more space for the CSS. I suppose that is an considerable option if needed later on.

Regardless, I appreciate the efforts put forth in this thread. I certainly enjoy stopping by and seeing the revised content being posted, and on a quite frequent basis as well. Keep it up, everyone.

MagicManNo9

I may improve it later. I'm honestly a bit tired of all the copy/paste in BB :p

Also I forgot to say this. While I was recording the preview with TP Link (I used OoT Link as the base in BB) I found this:

OoT Link's boots are lower than TP Link's, so they clip with the floor.
Ohh thanks! I apologise for getting back late but it's great stuff and I look forward to the update! Also I noticed that clipping as well, it's very minor but can be a very quick fix, I'll add this to the small list section when I get the chance! Thanks again man, and keep it up! Liking it so far!

Agreed! That's what I did with Squirtle and Dark Pit's eyes, in case anyone wanted to switch over the default ones, I'll be certain to do Yellow Lucario an alt part!

i always took it that lucarios eyes are blue to represent his moves being similar to super saiyan goku
Haha! That's a pretty neat way to look at it!

I've always wanted higher quality CSPs, I just figured someone would eventually (hopefully) find a way to increase or bypass the filesize limitation. Instead this clever technique has been implemented, and the results are quite impressive... although I'm concerned as to how many portraits can be saved as CI8, especially with a complete set of alt costumes/colors for all characters sometime in the future.

Ohhh, I was about to respond to this but Ondo clears it up, I apologies for the misunderstanding though!

Thanks for clearing that up man! Was about to get to everyone with all this time so I'm glad to hear that!

Ah, I see, thanks for the clarification. So by that logic, removing the remaining shadows (or editing the interface so they are an unnecessary aesthetic) would also allow more space for the CSS. I suppose that is an considerable option if needed later on.

Regardless, I appreciate the efforts put forth in this thread. I certainly enjoy stopping by and seeing the revised content being posted, and on a quite frequent basis as well. Keep it up, everyone.
When I realised that seeing Ondo's CSS and testing it in game I was so impressed, I plan to make this an optional download on the fix thread for those aiming for increased CSP quality and such!

Also thanks! I'll try and keep everyone updated as much as I can when I can! Working a few things/fixes for the thread and plan to update the front page very soon!

MagicManNo9

UPDATE:

Y'all probably been waiting for the said Giga Bowser update so after a few nights of spare time I imagined to put them together!

For those who aren't aware the Giga Bowser Textures were quite dated so I made an attempt to fix them up and ended up re-doing all of them to a degree (With the exception of Dry Giga Bowser as I didn't need to do anything to that one)

Here's a visual example which I belive I've shown on previous pages:

I won't beat around the bush as the screen comparison explains it all in a nutshell, though if you want to know what the other Giga Bowsers updated textures look like then you can download it right away!

Actually the real reason is that it's 1am over here and I couldn't find time to take screenshots and put them all in one pic, in any case enjoy these as they took quite some time trying to get right! (That said I did enjoy it overall, and it's finally out!)

I also put together a couple of other things, I updated the Roy packs as mentioned before, I have also released a fix for Purple Kirby, this is something I did notice in the past but tried to ignore but in the end I had to fix it (For rendering consistency purposes) but the eye textures for purple Kirby were very out of place, they weren't the right size, they looked really rough, so I fixed them up to match up with all the other Kirbys, again you can get a comparison here:

Annnd you can download here:

I belive that's all for Kirby's fixes which means I was able to finally put this together!

KIRBY:

For those who wonder, whenever I sit down to decide on working on CSPs + BPs I make a ticklist of all things that needs fixing with that specific character, once all said fixes are done/optional stuff and so forth I end proceed to making the CSPs, the Purple CSP also uses the new texture fix (Otherwise the eyes look larger and out of place in game)

And whilst I was at it I did Game and Watch CSPs + BPs since I had additional time!

MR GAME & WATCH:

Game and Watch also includes the original Brawl CSPs + BPs, not really much else to say, but hope that improves your experience! Even by just a little! With that I shall rest up for tomorrow's stuff! Night Folks!

Top Bottom