• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

Dos efes

Smash Cadet
Thanks for all the work, man. A list of all things changed would be deeply appreciated.

forbidden12

Smash Cadet
How did you get the csps of each character to look the same but still have different colors or alts?

thatonezero

Smash Rookie
I love that menu! Did you make it yourself? If so, could it be released as it's own download? And will the rest of the menu be done in that style? There is one issue I noticed with it, and it's because the Online button was moved. Navigating ti is awkward now. For example, if I push down while hovering over the Online tab, it goes up to the Fight tab, because that was it's default location before. Could this be fixed? Anyway, this is great regardless!

Juken

Smash Ace
How can I make that fire effect on Mewtwo work for his last costume slot that's in 3.6? In normal PM, that rocket Mewtwo skin is in the last slot, but for yours it's for red team, so I don't know how to change the slot of the visuals. I'd also like to bug you about how I could make an Ice Luigi, but I think you told me a long time ago.... I just have to read the pages somewhere.

Edit: found the post, just said "i have to know gfx editing." I know I have to know it in order to change the stuff like Mewtwo and Luigi, but the question is how?

Edit 2: Just noticed that I had downloaded V8 and that none of the effects are updated to 3.6.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Can you make a tutorial on how to animate the strap menu screen?
a tutorial like that would mean I'd have to make a tutorial for animating anything in general, which is too much work to do at the moment.
How can I make that fire effect on Mewtwo work for his last costume slot that's in 3.6? In normal PM, that rocket Mewtwo skin is in the last slot, but for yours it's for red team, so I don't know how to change the slot of the visuals. I'd also like to bug you about how I could make an Ice Luigi, but I think you told me a long time ago.... I just have to read the pages somewhere.

Edit: found the post, just said "i have to know gfx editing." I know I have to know it in order to change the stuff like Mewtwo and Luigi, but the question is how?

Edit 2: Just noticed that I had downloaded V8 and that none of the effects are updated to 3.6.
I'm planning to add slot-specific effefts for a lot of characters in the final build, please be patient.

I love that menu! Did you make it yourself? If so, could it be released as it's own download? And will the rest of the menu be done in that style? There is one issue I noticed with it, and it's because the Online button was moved. Navigating ti is awkward now. For example, if I push down while hovering over the Online tab, it goes up to the Fight tab, because that was it's default location before. Could this be fixed? Anyway, this is great regardless!
Sure, I'll release the menu as its own download, and yes I plan to rework the entire UI to my liking. I would fix the button layout if I knew how to do coding but for now itll have to stay as is.

ALSO!
I'm planning on releasing another update soon! Just gotta finish some music updates and change the ingame HUD

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Here's a preview of the HUD I'm planning on using! Every UI tweak I do is designed thoughfully in illustrator before being turned into a 3d model in 3ds max :p

Juken

Smash Ace
Here's a preview of the HUD I'm planning on using! Every UI tweak I do is designed thoughfully in illustrator before being turned into a 3d model in 3ds max :p

Didn't mean to come off as rushing, was just me editing the post because I thought I downloaded the up to date effects, but then it turned out I had the wrong version. Either way though, if you could point me to any sort of gfx making tutorial, I'd be grateful since I wanna make Ice Luigi and maybe Wario.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Didn't mean to come off as rushing, was just me editing the post because I thought I downloaded the up to date effects, but then it turned out I had the wrong version. Either way though, if you could point me to any sort of gfx making tutorial, I'd be grateful since I wanna make Ice Luigi and maybe Wario.
No idea where to find a tutorial! sorry

shikamaru12

Smash Apprentice

That looks fantastic! Could you release that as a separate download, too? As long as it wouldn't cause you any trouble.

MFMAXY

Smash Apprentice
ay, just thought I'd let you know that the wario land in this build is an older version than the one in 3.6

iiRockpuppy

Smash Rookie
Still no preview images of the build on the main post, I know you're busy but I want to know what I'm getting before taking the time to load it all on

Dinowaffles

Smash Cadet
Hey Theytah can you please give me a download to all the csps that you used

Last edited:

TildeBeta

Smash Rookie
Can I have the ASL combinations? I have no clue how to access some of the stages.

EDIT: OH and BTW you should put Moonstruck blossom and Magolor phase 2 in FoD's music slots. They fit the stage really well.

Last edited:

Timmers

Smash Rookie
I want to replace the regular costume in PM with the one in this pack. How would I do this?

Last edited:

Mr. Odd

Smash Cadet
Has this been updated for 3.6 legality? I would love to use this build, I just need a 3.6 legal build.

Mr. Odd

Smash Cadet
I'm going to be releasing a small update tomorrow
I downloaded the build yesterday, and I have to say, it is pretty great! Thanks for the work you put into this and thanks for your quick replies. One other question: I know you said your final plan is to have several randomly loading stages. How many does the current build have? I have only got to play with the build a little bit, but I did not encounter any randomly loaded stages aside from day/night dreamland.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I downloaded the build yesterday, and I have to say, it is pretty great! Thanks for the work you put into this and thanks for your quick replies. One other question: I know you said your final plan is to have several randomly loading stages. How many does the current build have? I have only got to play with the build a little bit, but I did not encounter any randomly loaded stages aside from day/night dreamland.
Warioware is the only complete one in that build, I'm about to update it which will also add stages for yoshi's story melee

Baby_Dave

Smash Rookie
So I tried downloading this on my 2GB SD Card, and it opens through the launcher, but it always freezes when I get to the strap screen, it freezes every time. I don't know what to do...

Cyre

Smash Apprentice
Quick question, how would one remove the voice from jigglypuffs rest?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Update: Added Cbliss, expect more soon.

Currently filling out all the empty picture slots and making high quality render CSP/BP/Stock images for all characters.

Last edited:

Imbusioux

Smash Rookie
With the recent news of the PM team disbanding, what does this mean for the future of your build and PM custom content in general?

Top Bottom