• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
idk maybe
:( Sad to hear that. I was just finishing up a competitive build for our community's very first Project M tournament this Thursday. The news hit right as I was closing out the stage additions. It's full of so many of your mods because they are so high quality and many are tournament legal. Thank you so much for your work and I hope it continues.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
:( Sad to hear that. I was just finishing up a competitive build for our community's very first Project M tournament this Thursday. The news hit right as I was closing out the stage additions. It's full of so many of your mods because they are so high quality and many are tournament legal. Thank you so much for your work and I hope it continues.
WOAH I SAID MAYBE

drogoth232

Smash Lord
WOAH I SAID MAYBE
yo the caps tho
If you ever wanna chill, hit me up on skype or Discord.

Haha I know. I'm just in a bad place tonight man...
While I might not be the biggest fan of PM, I can understand what people are going through. No reason to be in a bad place. It was always a community driven mod. Now that the parents are gone, it's time for the children to step up. Make the community as robust as you want it to be.

Or do anything you want, that's cool too.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
HOW? This is something we all want to know. If there's a way to have this be added on to any CSS; oh boy.
I just edited the 3D model, exporting the SelChrFace_I model from my build along with the textures associated with it would give the same thing in any other build.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Oh man, that's sweeeeeeet.

If you somehow make it so that the CSP pictures can be animated, pm me instantly pls.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
I just edited the 3D model, exporting the SelChrFace_I model from my build along with the textures associated with it would give the same thing in any other build.
So they could work with Something like Ondo's Out of the Box CSS? I'm curious because the CSS icons there are Square (whereas the normal CSS uses rectangular Icons). Also does it automatically accommodate for additional slots?

So far I've been able to make it so that only the "Ready To Fight" portion of the "ready to fight bar" shows up and selecting the region where it is proceeds to the Stage select (pressing a or start works normally too), and I want to advance my CSS editing skills further.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
So they could work with Something like Ondo's Out of the Box CSS? I'm curious because the CSS icons there are Square (whereas the normal CSS uses rectangular Icons). Also does it automatically accommodate for additional slots?

So far I've been able to make it so that only the "Ready To Fight" portion of the "ready to fight bar" shows up and selecting the region where it is proceeds to the Stage select (pressing a or start works normally too), and I want to advance my CSS editing skills further.
His format is completely different, and is essentially 2.5D or "fake 3D" it wont work with this format.

I just edited menselchrface_I.mdlo, so idk what it will work with since I don't need it to work with anything besides PM's 3.6 Legal amount of characters.

forbidden12

Smash Cadet
Is there any way to replace my main menu with yours without it affecting anything else in my build?

FalconRPG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
F4LC0NPUNCH111
3DS FC
4141-2695-8953
Switch FC
SW-0822-1850-3326
Ryztiq Ryztiq My Music looks weird when adding the 36-stage template. Menu text is covered up, page tab is way up on the screen and the name and symbol are covered by the icons. Is there a way to fix this?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Ryztiq Ryztiq My Music looks weird when adding the 36-stage template. Menu text is covered up, page tab is way up on the screen and the name and symbol are covered by the icons. Is there a way to fix this?
ive never used the stage expansion so i couldnt tell you

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
UPDATE! Denz helped me out and got all the costume slots working using PM's original costume code, it still needs some fixing for teams but this is AMAZING, expect more updates and maybe a public release update soon!TM

In other news here's ivys images for the build.

Last edited:

FeverBlade

Smash Rookie
NNID
TimeRe4per
DUDE!!!!

Seriously though, I've been waiting for this for so long that I almost forgot about it but it looks like it's coming along nicely.
No, not nicely, AMAZINGLY. Hopefully when your build is released it'll be adopted by tourneys as a true successor to 3.6 seeing as how you were a part of the PMDT and all and they're tourney legal.

EDIT: So if Official M development is cancelled this'll probably be your last build then. I am going to stream this for ages when you're done. Also, have you managed to fix the input issue on the main menu when you've moved the online button?

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
DUDE!!!!

Seriously though, I've been waiting for this for so long that I almost forgot about it but it looks like it's coming along nicely.
No, not nicely, AMAZINGLY. Hopefully when your build is released it'll be adopted by tourneys as a true successor to 3.6 seeing as how you were a part of the PMDT and all and they're tourney legal.

EDIT: So if Official M development is cancelled this'll probably be your last build then. I am going to stream this for ages when you're done. Also, have you managed to fix the input issue on the main menu when you've moved the online button?
yeah i fixed that, and thanks!

Top Bottom