• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Rob should be able to shoot lazers.

Oh wait.

He should be able to shoot tops.

NNID
Budget_Player
Is there a version of DL64 ported over a stage like Temple or Mario Bros? As it stands, you can't use DL64 and GG in the same ruleset (inb4haters) and that is irksome for at least me personally (and possibly the Brawl- recommended ruleset which just came out...).

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
teenage mutant ninja squirtle and ninja? nah they still have it.
just... lucario doesn't have it.

not guaranteed to stay the same forever tho

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
A few days ago, one of my friends transitioning from melee got killed 'cause he wasn't used to Sheik's wall cling, lol. He somehow managed to latch onto the area where the ledge is on FD, and before he could figure out what had happened, I'd spiked him (I was Falco, already going for the spike before the cling happened).

Thought it was funny at the time. Just goes to show you have to make an effort to adapt.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Is there a version of DL64 ported over a stage like Temple or Mario Bros? As it stands, you can't use DL64 and GG in the same ruleset (inb4haters) and that is irksome for at least me personally (and possibly the Brawl- recommended ruleset which just came out...).
Just make a edited rel for a stage and put dl64 on it

:phone:

moleman915

Smash Apprentice
Shanus! drop some hints about the next blogpost! I'm actually really curious on what it will be next. I can really only think of 4 major problems left.

Ledges (Grabbing them from behind, Ledge occupancy, and ledge teching)
Momentum on techs
Tethers
Light Shielding

So now it's a lot harder to predict, but I still have a few ideas on what the next post will be about. But fill me in >.< knowledge is power, and I want to know.

GPDP

Smash Ace
Shanus! drop some hints about the next blogpost! I'm actually really curious on what it will be next. I can really only think of 4 major problems left.

Ledges (Grabbing them from behind, Ledge occupancy, and ledge teching)
Momentum on techs
Tethers
Light Shielding

So now it's a lot harder to predict, but I still have a few ideas on what the next post will be about. But fill me in >.< knowledge is power, and I want to know.
We're still a few days off before we're due for another blogpost. If the last few were any indication, we'll definitely get one before the end of the week.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I don't mind the wall-cling. You just need to remember it's there and it won't get in the way.

I say keep it unless it makes some sort of notable difference in her playstyle.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
[collapse=hey you, click this][collapse=hi! nice to meet you! keep going][collapse=keep going, message is nearrr][collapse=message will be the next one for sure!][collapse=lol you, next one btw][collapse=secret text]possible stream tonight from standardtoaster and I btw[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]

EDIT: Nevermind on the stream right now. Low chance of streaming tonight. ST and I may have math homework to do.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Wall-cling should stay. Doesn't detract from her game, and it doesn't buff her much.

No harm done in leaving it.

Ecks

Smash Lord
[collapse=hey you, click this][collapse=hi! nice to meet you! keep going][collapse=keep going, message is nearrr][collapse=message will be the next one for sure!][collapse=lol you, next one btw][collapse=secret text]possible stream tonight from standardtoaster and I btw[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]

EDIT: Nevermind on the stream right now. Low chance of streaming tonight. ST and I may have math homework to do.
D:

10sadness

Ecks

Smash Lord
Nah you guys go study. No worries.

And regarding the link, mind blown indeed. Didn't know we could get easter eggs on trailers too. O_o

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I discovered something for Project M.

Zelda's side b: you can short hop>side b and cancel it with a wavedash. Do this three times and you'll have three flares in the air that takes of considerable damage.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Well, it's better for people to not read the site and discover techniques on their own by accident than it is for people to not read the site and sit around whining that they want a list of techniques.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of up-b, I get major complains from melee players about characters that can attack after or interrupt their up-b. Discuss?
Actually the Melee players in my area like and don't like an assortment of different things with PM.

Attacks after up-b weren't heavily criticized.

Some of the people believe that Falcon shouldn't get a sweetspot on up-b but should retain his brawl side-b and not get a buff on Falcon Kick.

A Ganon main disliked the idea of changing him at all from Melee.

In our discussions, almost all of us didnt like the idea of giving the Melee top tier and high tier more ATs in PM and from the remnants of vBrawl. Wall clinging for Sheik was especially hated. vBrawl pivot grabbing was hated as well.

A lot of varying ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom