• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrax

Smash Cadet
I'd be glad to just play a game with an almost blank character select screen with only Pit Available...it doesn't matter. I'm gonna be the best Pit player anyways...I could've been in brawl but....brawl isn't fun
You are my tiwn.

http://pastebin.com/EvMWq6gG :awesome:

wow you guys. what's with your obsession with Pit?
@ the link, maybe the fact that I was playing SS and Tang in a 2v1 has to do something with it...

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
@ the link, maybe the fact that I was playing SS and Tang in a 2v1 has to do something with it...
How are you still able to type?

@ GHNeko, your recovery is not only a miracle but it has, after all, been some time since P5... How's the hospital and psychiatrist bill treatin ya?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
You are my twin..
I'm black

How are you still able to type?
how is he still able to stand is the more important question.

johns

i got ****ed in the *** by Chu, Asmah, and VaNz in P:M @ P5.

And im still standing.
***** you just woke up!

I have no idea actually. I was told that I had to be disemboweled to remove what they had left inside of my anus.
Get *****....literally.

@ what is your obsession with Pit....Why not? I main Marth in Melee and I want to play Pit...couldn't play brawl though...lets face it I like to play with beautiful men....take that however you want to.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Ya, let's not go there. :) ^
Also no picture spam please, FrozenHobo.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Lol.
K Frozen, hugs no homo. Just try to add a little text every now and then.

Shenanigans

Smash Cadet
FH, that post was perfect man.

Well played.

I think you guys are pretty lucky for the most part, around here i can't find to many people willing to play Project M.

Wish i was back in the DMV for the most part when it comes to playing smash again.

:Blown Face:

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman

I think you guys are pretty lucky for the most part, around here i can't find to many people willing to play Project M.

Wish i was back in the DMV for the most part when it comes to playing smash again.

I feel your pain man. NW, FL and I can't find a damn person to play smash with.
(Though alot of freindly people and good tennis players, So I suppose I can't complain)
Just miss havin a gang of people to smash with like in NC... back in the day...
/Nostalgia Glasses

Ecks

Smash Lord
What's a "blown Face"? :awesome:

Good to hear you guys fixed taunt cancelling. I'm starting to get the hang of sonic and suddenly remembered that lol

Sonic+taunt cancelling = :troll:

:phone:

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
FH, that post was perfect man.

Well played.

***** please! I'm from the DMV too and now I'm in SC, one of the deadest states out there. I'm the blown one.

What's a "blown Face"? :awesome::phone:
DC/PG slang basically for dissapointed, mad, and let down.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
BTW....Can someone explain to me why Lucas isn't really good? I mean unless you get lucky with a charged B smash attack then you it's likely you'll lose.....he kinda sucks.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Lucas is a decent comboist, and good at pressuring shields. He also has a decent projectile game as is excellent at gimping thanks to his Up B. His down B attack is god against low recovery characters too. He's tricky to use well, but he is fairly good. Moderate speed yet the potential to be a crazy powerhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom