• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Nah, they do. But they also understand that they can earn a bigger profit by ignoring the power and paying more attention to innovative only.

Slashy

Smash Lord
LCDs aren't so bad, you just need to pick a model that is best for gaming, many computer monitors are good at this.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
yay finally got my project M running and i was wondering is there a way to play online or something i should do before playing online (i havent tried yet) also if i try to play online will i play with other project M players or just normal brawl players?

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Just get friend codes at fsmash from players who are also wanting to play P:M online.
Fair warning about fsmash.org, the chat can be VERY dead at times, when it's lively however, it's nice. When someone needs a dubz partner, please take them up. It's a lot of fun, just watch out for the Biz and solo. They're great at doubles.

EDIT: I assume you play Link and as another word of advice, he's not so bad on wifi. For me, he plays a lot better than my alts in lag. CF=No go. No Sonic either :(

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
well were it seems PM is going to be the way to go i think i am going to be going with Brawl+ i like the full list and playstyle i really hope that PM opens fully soon.

Lolo_knight

Smash Apprentice
well were it seems PM is going to be the way to go i think i am going to be going with Brawl+ i like the full list and playstyle i really hope that PM opens fully soon.
Im having "kind of" the same problem, My Rl friends that come to play smash are saying more and more than the game lacks characters, and im 2 lazy 2 be chaging files every time i want to go back to P:m. I LOVE p:m but i dunno if it came with a full roster (even if some characters had + atacks with wave dash) i think it would be cool... but thts just imho.

(please dont get this as a "MOVE IT AND RELEASE IT" i'm fully aware that the work involved is hard and time consuming, ur doing it for free, and i respect you A LOT, its just my current situation and just wanted to post it)

<sorry for the english =D>

Rikana

Smash Champion
Its not the lack of characters that gets me; just the mechanics in the public demo at the moment.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
I kind of wish that they didn't release the public demo then people wouldn't be complaining about mechanics, characters, etc. The problem for me is that my character isn't in the game so I have to wait until I can take the game to a competitive level which is fine. But in the mean time, putting custom music in the neutral stages and messing with taunt canceling is super fun.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
That and hype would be at a very low level due to people getting bored of waiting and end up playing something else altogether.

I'm gonna be off teh internets in an hour until the second.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
The thing is that the kind of breakthroughs that were made in the past month were completely unpredictable. standard toaster and magus started working on their ASM skills so that they could also dig through the game only recently (start of March/late February IIRC is when they started finding things) and it's not like the discoveries themselves usually take a lot of time to figure out. Sometimes it's just a matter of coming across the right line and you instantly fix something (ie. proper stale moves). No one really knows when these breakthroughs will happen and it's probably a big reason the patch is being held off right now as it looks like the last few pieces to an ideal final engine are close within reach.

By the way, I'm kind of going off what developers have said. IIRC, one of them said that these findings tend to happen because they just come across the right things.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
if we didnt release the demo everyone would beg for a demo like they were before and or try their hardest to find leaks
So true, you know how many pm i received about how find the leak???' 140 on Smashboards, like 6 on Youtube and at least 30 more on Gbatemp, it was a hardtime xP

Hum, now i remember..... Gonna try messing with the demo gct (I will try to include some characters of the leak)

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
umm can i ask what the patch is gonna fix, i didnt really have any problem with the project m demo, it felt just like another melee :)

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
So true, you know how many pm i received about how find the leak???' 140 on Smashboards, like 6 on Youtube and at least 30 more on Gbatemp, it was a hardtime xP

Hum, now i remember..... Gonna try messing with the demo gct (I will try to include some characters of the leak)
Good god, please stop talking about the leak you possess.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I like the new yellow smashboards. Its very yellowy.

FRIDAY WORLD FORUMS.

The Bus Stop.

Edit: felipe_9595 should be prohibited from even reading this thread. He's been told so many times to stfu about his leaked build. Felipe, get out.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
God ****ing damn it. Stop talking about that leak you have, Felipe_9595. dont talk about editing the GCT. Please leave until you can restrain yourself.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
WTF is zis yellow BS, just horrible, not even Fryday(tricked ya butches) here and im feeling the BS b4hand

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
it's funny becauyse this forum represents my current feelings towards this smash mod.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
You may as well lock this thread for a day, because aside from people posting stupid crap, it's almost impossible to read the legitimate posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom