• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
jokes aside, do they revert back to what they are suppose to be afterwards? i.e. T-his isn't the black plague.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Damn this **** is annoying as hell. Can't even read.

Yeah BestNess, they go back to normal.

wth it's like every noun changes to "The Black Plague".

Rikana

Smash Champion
This aprils fool is amazing. I haven't laughed in so long for an april's fool.

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Hey, can you remove the "new blogpost up" notice from the header? It's getting annoying to see that for a blogpost out weeks ago.

shanus

Smash Hero
The topic title will be relevant tomorrow, :)

I promise it won't disappoint.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Clone Engine is Done. Good thing we already had Young Link, a separate Toon Link, Mewtwo, Roy, and Dr. Mario finished. We're also adding a new character... A certain famous Smasher.

Sorry for ruining the surprise, Shanus.

Ecks

Smash Lord
And it only looks better in-game. Now where's that clone engine when you need it. D:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Yeah, Roy V3 has gotten a lot closer to what Melee Roy looked like. I think just the eyes and facial structure are just a tiny bit off from being completely there but at least the face doesn't look a lot like Marth's now.

Utterrandomness

Smash Apprentice
Clone Engine is Done. Good thing we already had Young Link, a separate Toon Link, Mewtwo, Roy, and Dr. Mario finished. We're also adding a new character... A certain famous Smasher.

Er, bold letters spell something? Stinger???

Ecks

Smash Lord
Stingers you say?:awesome:

lmao

Edit: Stingers is a nice fellow who, along with some guy named 4our or something, did great things for this project.:awesome:

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord

Is this an April Fool's joke? Please tell me this isn't just you screwing with everyone. Also, I hate April Fools. Eye searing yellow + talentless 13 year old with rich parents = worst April Fool's joke ever.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
It was an April Fool's Joke, JKT. The clone engine is not done at all. Dantarion has not been working on it, he's been busy with the CSE, MvC3, and IRL stuff.

Flynn360

Smash Cadet
Is this an April Fool's joke? Please tell me this isn't just you screwing with everyone. Also, I hate April Fools. Eye searing yellow + talentless 13 year old with rich parents = worst April Fool's joke ever.
...meh....good joke non the less lol

Edit: damn wrong qoute :/

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
ZOMG I survived The Black Plague, I was one of the lucky ones, many did not survive :( There were fatalities

I never knew rebecca Black was Queen Sindel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHxRWfvSxns&feature=related

whew, hope the devs survived because i need to ask will shieks wall cling be removed, for that adds a lot of edgeguard capabilities to her when she was already good at it and was already top tier? plus it adds to her recovery

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
wall cling is not good for edge guarding... its the same as holding the ledge or wall jumping basically, i've experimented with it ALOT.. its not broken, only in theory it is

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I don't know. To me, wall cling is just annoying, good for nothing but stalling or inadvertedly messing up. I would not mind having it removed. But I don't really play play clingers much.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
@sneak i wasn't implying it was broken, but it definatly adds more options to shiek that she didn't have before. Although if im not mistaken shiek cannot wall jump multiple times anymore bcuz wall cling only works once, and then you must touch the ground.

Also with her recovery the ability to thwart edge-hogs or dtilts etc. by stalling out on the wall helps, and she can bair or fair out of it really quickly if the opponent is in a disadvantageous position afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom