• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldner Kei

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SoldnerKei
that's because Marth is a freaking ninja... anyway, what the hell, just wait a couple of hours, its not a big deal, keep up the great job guys, no matter what I will play this **** tonight 7:41 pm over here lol

Scufo

Smash Apprentice
It's more like, we did them already but they weren't exact or polished enough so Magus has been for about three days going through each demo character. It's more of a fine-tuning... like you know how you saw Marth grab from so far away backwards? Yeah.

He's actually almost done, not joking.
Oh, so you guys figured out how to change backwards grab range? Badass.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Lmao at the previous page; so bored so they resorted to englsh class

Revven

FrankerZ
Oh, so you guys figured out how to change backwards grab range? Badass.
No, more like, our changes to the ledge grab makes them grab slightly further backwards. We still cannot edit reverse grab boxes.

Juu- There won't be anything else after Magus is done, we'll release it lol.

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
that's because Marth is a freaking ninja... anyway, what the hell, just wait a couple of hours, its not a big deal, keep up the great job guys, no matter what I will play this **** tonight 7:41 pm over here lol
:) its 7:42 here, so i can wait 2 more hours, but i got stupid school tomorrow.:c

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
It's more like, we did them already but they weren't exact or polished enough so Magus has been for about three days going through each demo character. It's more of a fine-tuning... like you know how you saw Marth grab from so far away backwards? Yeah.

He's actually almost done, not joking.
Kickass.

So, bets on 10PM-12AM, but I really don't care if I'm wrong (I can't access my Wii for a while).

MechaWave

Smash Champion
They are not even uploading it yet, and the filesize might be around 100 mb since there only are 14 characters.
It's usually only ≥512MB if there's a lot of big custom files such as lots of BRSTMs.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm gonna laugh if it gets released at midnight.
Totally called it. :troll:

NxtGenFalco93

Smash Apprentice
find the third derivative of x^2+64x+194830583292940593.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away*

foxmaster101

Smash Cadet
I've been refreshing this page ever since I got home from school, which was about 6 hours ago. I don't think I've ever spent this much time on one website before, holy hell.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Someone find the angular velocity of a ferris wheel with a radius of 60 feet moving at 3rpms with an angle of 30 degrees per radian.

gogogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom