• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
If this demo releases by the time of 9 to 11 tonight, ya'll ni**zzz should give 1 tree fifty for every person who said I was wrong.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
NO. just no. Although I wonder why can't you guys just copy and paste that hit code... if that's the main reason for it. :p

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
When you said "Poocus" I had a sudden urge to Falcon Punch my computer.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Do you jerks know what I'm doing waiting for this thing? I'm playing Brawl because it's in my Wii, waiting to be hacked. I'm playing f***ing Brawl to pass the time. THAT'S HOW BAD I WANT THIS.

CURSE YOU ALL.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Do you jerks know what I'm doing waiting for this thing? I'm playing Brawl because it's in my Wii, waiting to be hacked. I'm playing f***ing Brawl to pass the time. THAT'S HOW BAD I WANT THIS.

CURSE YOU ALL.
I am too. Well, not "playing", just letting the wi-fi users get mad at me while they have to wait a minute and 10 seconds to play a 2 minute brawl.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I think that these guys just love F***ing with us...
Either that or they went to dinner

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
An Hackless Wii? That sounds weird :/

You only put "an" in front of an h word if the h is not pronounced or the word starts with a vowel sound.

In other words, "an hour", "an hourglass"...but not "an hackless", "an hole", etc.

To keep on topic, I'm pretty hyped for this.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
what is this, i don't even...?

I bet you they're going to release it when we get to 2000 pages worth of posts.

Big Moose

Smash Cadet
This sucks.
It's like were waiting outside in tents for that sexy new game console. Only it's Project M and it's a smash world thread.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
11:30 rolls around
Shanus or Strong Bad announce that the game will not be out tonight because they're still working on the finishing touches
Thread gets locked due to the inevitable **** storm until the release tomorrow night.

Calling it

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I see what you did there...

I'm playing Ninja Saga and studying while waiting

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Shanus or Strong Bad announce that the game will not be out tonight because they're still working on the finishing touches
Thread gets locked due to the inevitable **** storm until the release tomorrow night.

Calling it
Bet you it's Dant, saying something about the hit counter not working properly... :p

(Although it's working well now, I can assume)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089

Calling it
Second this.

Amazing that even my 9PM prediction was wrong.

Oh well. That's life, and why it stinks.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I hate it when developers aren't loyal enough to tell us what exactly they're doing. I mean, I understand the gist but they're practically watching this thread at the same time while possibly in BrawlBox modifying whatever.

white dynamite

Smash Rookie

Calling it
strangely enough, that probably won't stop people from clicking on the links that lead to nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom