• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Redownload the installer. I had the same problem but they fixed it already.

EDIT: Also what happened to KJ64? Is it in need of some finishing touches? I was saddened when I saw 75m was still on the roster.
thanks buddeh, downloading it now...CAN'T WAIT!

An Alien

Smash Rookie
Okay, so I tried again, and this time it let me in. >.<

Originally went in with a generic pm866 or something. This time I changed the name to halp and it let me in.

So thanks. ;D I think.

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
This game is actually helping me learn how to waveshine. It's super easy with the classic controller. Also found some super sweet gfx glitch with link. I have a vertex over one of the slots and when you do an aerial spin attack, one of the rings from the gfx rotates so that it's vertical. Didn't do anything, but it looked cool.

Xyless

Smash Master
Could someone put up a list for what stages the P:M stages go over? In case I give it a try, I want to have proper music going for each.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Mushroomy Kingdom --> Metal Cavern (Metal Mario 64)
Green Greens --> Dreamland 64
Mario Bros. --> Fountain of Dreams
Yoshi's Island: Melee --> Yoshi's Story
Spear Pillar --> Saffron City
Distant Planet --> SSE: Jungle
Could someone put up a list for what stages the P:M stages go over? In case I give it a try, I want to have proper music going for each.
jceasar took care of it.

SolidSnake141

Smash Cadet
Is the SSB64 Hyrule Castle stage gonna be in the final or was it taken out all together?

Or is it a secret?

(Yes I know I could replace a stage with it but I wanted to know if it'll be in the pack, for the heck of it)

shanus

Smash Hero
In less than 12 hours we've had over 1200 installations and counting (this is only counting the installer completing installations, not counting any exterior zip downloads or anything)!

Hope everyone is enjoying the game! If your having any issues, hop on the irc!

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
I haven't had any issues atm, but could someone unban me on the support chat? Or at least tell me why I was banned in the first place?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
@Shonic, PM Shanus your IP address and he'll unban you.

Now, I know people are enjoying the Project M Demo. I propose a challenge to you all. The Double Dreamland Challenge. Now, for those of you who have not heard about this. The original thread is here for the DDC http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291942 Come on people, see what teams can make it under Dreamland 64!

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
We currently do not have a PAL version of the game. We hope to have a complete PAL version when we make the full release. In the meantime, however, you could hop on to the irc and find out how to play on a PAL system. :p

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Maybe it's possible with Riivolution?

Oh, and the engine might be better during the final release, so fingers crossed. For the time being, I think lots of poeple's weekends are booked right about now.

Revven

FrankerZ
I am going to say this now:

IF YOU HAVE AN SDHC CARD AND ARE PLANNING TO USE THE HACKLESS WII OPTION IT WILL NOT WORK. YOU NEED A 2GB SD CARD OR LOWER FOR BOTH OPTIONS (Gecko OS option, not Riivo) AND HACKLESS OPTION

Otherwise character files will not work.

Xyless

Smash Master
Correct. Only way you'll get an SDHC card to work is if you install homebrew and Riivolution on your Wii, which you'd still need a 2GB SD Card anyways.

*EDIT* I haven't tried the app yet, but you guys should probably make a disclaimer saying that you'll need a 2GB- SD Card for hackless.

Ecks

Smash Lord
So I know that characters have been resized (by like 4-8% right?), is this a global code in the gct or is it character specific in the pac files?

Now that I'm home I can go try out pm!! :D

libertyernie

Smash Ace

SnowMan

Smash Journeyman
you can on certain chars, but yes it can be frustrating to miss some due to LD
Alright, I'll figure out who those are. It's also pretty annoying that his double laser off the ledge is kind of useless now too.

But you guys still did an amazing job, so thanks. :)

Ecks

Smash Lord
Oh my god this is insane!!! landing detection needs some getting use to but damn.

oh, and thanks for answering falco and toaster

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I wanted to add this to Hozu's xml so that I could have it on the same SD card as plus and minus, but that doesn't seem possible for me right now.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Yes, that is what I did
How you do it?

mi geck os and Backup launcher freeze when is applying codes (the same when i try to play any other Brawl mod)
I only can play Brawl+, if i use Snapshot hack loading the codes by the snapshot.bin, and the RSBE01.gtc only use remplacement and snapshot hack.

someone have a snapshot hack with the P:M codes? :D

Hope someone can help me xd

PD: sorry for my english, i know is bad xD

Revven

FrankerZ
Yes and it's intentional. We couldn't remove the infinite part of it in time but then again that's why stalling is banned in tournaments anyway, right?

PHD

Smash Apprentice
I saw in a stream someone change Mario's costume to Dr. Mario. Could anyone tell me how to do that or was that specific to that person's version of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom