• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
NOA denied EVO permission to stream Melee.

Wouldn't be the first time this happened sadly. Remember that NOA didn't allow MLG to stream Brawl in 2010? I didn't until someone brought it up to me.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Things can't be going good when Nintendo starts thinking of a franchise entry over 10 years old as direct competition to the newest upcoming one.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I don't think that's relevant when you consider that they did the same to Brawl in 2010, a time where Smash 4 didn't exist in any way.

Minor Pandemic

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm a silver-linings kinda guy; at least Persona will get some more stream time and some Sunday finals now, my brother is really into that game and I'm glad he gets to be more hype about it now.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Avoiding anger is a terrible way to live your life.

Always expect the worst possible thing to happen that reasonably could, and then imagine a little bit worse. The worst thing that can happen is you're right, which, hey, that's not so bad all things considered.

Minor Pandemic

Smash Apprentice
I said "be less angry" not "avoid my anger". My brother enjoying the Persona stream makes me happy, which makes me less angry. No need to toss out sage advice.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Anger is amazing, If you want Nintendo to listen to us just as Microsoft did that's what people need to be running on. We only have 2 days people..

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Always expect the worst possible thing to happen that reasonably could, and then imagine a little bit worse. The worst thing that can happen is you're right, which, hey, that's not so bad all things considered.
Sounds way too cynical and pessimistic a viewpoint to get along well in life.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Sounds way too cynical and pessimistic a viewpoint to get along well in life.
Project M will never be shown on the main stage at a huge officially sponsored tournament that brings in tons of money in stream revenue.

So I think we can put these fears to rest.
? =p

Also Anger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxIAM71wgy0

Oh and HOPE, but don't lose the anger yet O_O
https://twitter.com/EMP_TriForce_GM/status/354750185018097666I

Our anger together is fueling a spirit bomb of anger, which leaks lava and burns Goku's eyebrows

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Because believing in the impossible, legally so, is not the same thing as always believing in the back of your mind the worst of people and situations and generating a self-fulfilling prophecy from it?

Looking at the bright side or hoping for the best doesn't mean all thought and reason go out the window. I should have said "not any time soon" because never say never.

D

Deleted member

My gosh people. The saying is expect the best, prepare for the worst. End >:-(

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Code red averted DAMIT I WANTED THIS TO BE MY 1,000 POST, I BLEW IT ON A CRAPY ONE lol

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Will the PC/MAC release have online capability? Also what about an Android version? How do you NOT let the music drive you insane?

Not likely considering how soon the PC/MAC release will follow. If online play were to happen, we would probably have to run another kickstarter for that feature, new characters, and other cool things like a full single player mode like Super Metroid.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
WHAT IF THIS IS ALL A CONSPIRACY FROM NINTENDO TO BRING MORE HYPE TO THE MELEE STREAM

Wait what why would NoA change their mind? Or did they? Where are you guys finding this info plz
Mr.Wizard's Twitter and the SRK Evo Stream Schedule post

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nintendo is bad at conspiracies. They came up with Melee Pichu

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
this was a hell of a night, man. going to make the top 8 this sunday all that sweeter, lemme tell ya

also what's jolt talking about with armada v prof is there a stream I missed here

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
There's no stream (since I'm in Vegas atm). They are recording it though I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom